StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:22 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

I'm back after my flight, catching up. There is something I do have noted that is probably worth coming back to later.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:38 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Also, I'm worried about Dwlee being scum at this point since I've seen his scum game play and they are really good at it so...I'm keeping a closer eye on them.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:39 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

sorry their*
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:27 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Bread indeed.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:31 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 172, mastina wrote:
In post 127, Dwlee99 wrote:Maybe a flavor claim would be in order
Spoiler: These Images' Common Thread
Image Image
(also a role 'crumb)

T++
:
Rogue > Suripoko > jjh927 > LLD > skitter30

T
:
T3

T?
:
StrangeMatter

N-T:
Dwlee99

N
:
Shiro

N-S:
Ivan

S
:
SirCakez (always) > The Bombay
Why you have me as town but unsure here? I’m sorry but most of my posts I don’t feel like makes sense before this point to be particularly townie.

I don’t really understand the LLD vs Dwlee argument happening. What was this about initially?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:02 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Alright I feel like I have somewhat of an understanding of what that argument was right at the start (and the conversation made a little more sense because of it). Still would like other people's takes on it at the moment though.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

UNVOTE:

Don’t particularly like Dwlee being at 5 votes (E-2) at the moment. I really don’t want to repeat the llay that happened to me in SCP Upick.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:24 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 305, SirCakez wrote:
In post 277, StrangeMatter wrote:UNVOTE:

Don’t particularly like Dwlee being at 5 votes (E-2) at the moment. I really don’t want to repeat the llay that happened to me in SCP Upick.
LOL I still feel bad about that
Too little too late now.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:07 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 334, The Bombay wrote:
In post 191, StrangeMatter wrote:Also, I'm worried about Dwlee being scum at this point since I've seen his scum game play and they are really good at it so...I'm keeping a closer eye on them.
I would say that a good portion of this playerlist has good scum games. Is there something from this game that made you worried about Dwlee in particular, or is this entirely a holdover from a prior game?
Well, putting it that way I have played games with them and seen their scum gameplay, been fooled by them before, and have seen more of their scum games than games I've played with people I have played with in this game. So it is a holdover from a prior game that makes me put them as potential scum to be worried about.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:35 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 345, The Bombay wrote:
In post 343, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 334, The Bombay wrote:
In post 191, StrangeMatter wrote:Also, I'm worried about Dwlee being scum at this point since I've seen his scum game play and they are really good at it so...I'm keeping a closer eye on them.
I would say that a good portion of this playerlist has good scum games. Is there something from this game that made you worried about Dwlee in particular, or is this entirely a holdover from a prior game?
Well, putting it that way I have played games with them and seen their scum gameplay, been fooled by them before, and have seen more of their scum games than games I've played with people I have played with in this game. So it is a holdover from a prior game that makes me put them as potential scum to be worried about.
Ignoring your past game paranoia, what would be your read on Dwlee so far?

Do you have any scum reads yet?
Currently no hard scumreads though those are normally very difficult. Dwlee I feel is in a weird place. The reaction they had and the conversation devolves into nonsensical noise that goes nowhere is scummy to me. I agree with some parts of LLD's posts when I read them such as about flavor claiming being not a great idea since most of the time they are tied to the role itself. I think that this is a comment that isn't easily made by scum that I townlean them.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:32 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 232, Rogue wrote:Update on further reading I still don’t like it

VOTE: dwlee

I don’t like how they keep flip flopping with their LLD stance while their vote is still there- feels very much like something you’d say to a townread you think is in a dumb tunnel… which doesn’t bode well cognitively with the whole… ya kno… vote on LLD?
I'm really not following this thought process, and I'm just wondering if it was scum just using a weak excuse to jump on to be the 5th person on the Dwlee wagon? I have seen people townread off of a dumb tunnel and all, yet every time I read 228 I don't get how they got to this point.

Also this chess match is getting really interesting.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:38 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

I missed a lot I had initially typed that on a phone but it got deleted and hastily made that. I was thinking about the Dwlee wagon and people who were at some point on it which didn't sit well with me so I wanted to dig into that a little more and this one stuck out a bit to me (they unvoted later which I hadn't mentioned).
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:01 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

I don't think that explains much of what I just said so please do.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:55 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 415, Rogue wrote:
In post 228, Dwlee99 wrote:It's also to say if you are town there is still time to back up and not do this crap
Does this not read as a chastise to you, SM? Basically I don’t understand why someone who is voting another person (because they scumread them, not for another reason it doesn’t seem) says something like this?

Like, when I’m reading this post I hear “Back off this push and I’ll back off”

Like that was the first post of the back and forth I saw after I finished eating and that was my first reaction to it.

What do you view it as? Why didn’t you bring it up earlier when I asked for more input :/
That makes a little more sense, I viewed it from what was worded as "I think he was trying to townread them but it just doesn't make sense with the rest of their posts." which I did not get how that conclusion was made. As for bringing it up earlier I hadn't seen said post and was mostly looking into the Dwlee and LLD argument.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:06 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Wait I’m dumb I thought you meant your post. Dwlee’s post just reads like someone who wants them to just back off but I don’t think LLD would back off if they are town considering past games.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:52 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Is it relevant is a no but it is something someone said that I believe would be good to look into later if a certain flip happens.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:56 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Referring to 450 at the top of the page.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 90, That Idiot Ivan wrote:
SirCakez is concerning.

Rogue is better than null on the town side, but given the players I'm not taking that to the bank any time soon.

I'm also ignoring that chess game unless someone says I have to pay attention to it. Chess is really not my thing.

P-edit: okay, fine, I'll keep half an eye on it. Cats are such assholes.
Why was SirCakez concerning? I don't feel like you've ever elaborated on this and it's just not been talked about it.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

How many of us DID get boxes? I didn't get the time to say this but I did get a box myself and it just disappeared as well.

Also I have seen some really dumb stuff by Town (See SCP Upick, and otherwise I have seen it on offsite stuff) to say that I don't feel like a Suripoko elim would be super easy to orchestrate and go through as scum. I don't like their play and need to look into this more, but it's the type of play taken advantage of more often.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

I’ve been gone for a good chunk of this game and now I have the time to be here more.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:08 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Suspecting there’s likely one (two has potential but not as likely) of {Rogue, SirCakez, That Idiot Ivan} as said above. I want to look more into these right now, though continuing on a conversation about this is pointless and a waste of time.
In post 702, Rogue wrote:I think it's interesting the amount of people who have entirely glossed over that hammer.

VOTE: Kuripoko

ninja-
hi mala!
I’m wondering, what compelled you to bring this up?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:20 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Of all of the votes on them, this one pings me as far more likely to be scum trying to set up the miselim compared to the others.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:14 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 715, The Bombay wrote:An issue I had with StrangeMatter was post 603.

Spoiler:
In post 603, StrangeMatter wrote:
SirCakez is concerning.

Rogue is better than null on the town side, but given the players I'm not taking that to the bank any time soon.

I'm also ignoring that chess game unless someone says I have to pay attention to it. Chess is really not my thing.

P-edit: okay, fine, I'll keep half an eye on it. Cats are such assholes.
Why was SirCakez concerning? I don't feel like you've ever elaborated on this and it's just not been talked about it.

I spoke to Marci about it over night. I wish I had gotten a chance to talk about it before the hammer.

Basically, I find it very strange that they out of the thread for six pages, and when they returned the only thing they found worthy of comment was something 500 posts back. Especially since the time that they were gone was when T3 made his chess game announcement.
There’s literally no other way to answer this well without just saying what actually happened, which was with the limited time (sorry if I didn’t V/LA) but I want to put out things that I find that stick out to me over the amount of noise that was day 1 with massively limited time.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:22 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

It also really doesn’t help that this is similar reasoning to everyone else who has in the past scumread me for mostly similar reasons of not being nearly as active and just looking active and then being an easy miselim.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:28 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Also, I use the gender pronouns are They.

And Rogue that doesn’t explain anything. How did you come to the conclusion to draw attention to a really bad play? Because I’m still having trouble understanding why someone on town says that and it makes more sense to be something Mafia says.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:31 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Response to #711.

Also Grammar is bad.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:07 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 737, SirCakez wrote:
In post 709, StrangeMatter wrote:Suspecting there’s likely one (two has potential but not as likely) of {Rogue, SirCakez, That Idiot Ivan} as said above. I want to look more into these right now, though continuing on a conversation about this is pointless and a waste of time.
I ISOed you and don't see you talk about scum in this pool at all - what are you referring to from "above"?
I somewhat mentioned this indirectly in the exact same page.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:56 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 757, That Idiot Ivan wrote:
In post 721, StrangeMatter wrote:And Rogue that doesn’t explain anything. How did you come to the conclusion to draw attention to a really bad play? Because I’m still having trouble understanding why someone on town says that and it makes more sense to be something Mafia says.
The hammer was beyond a bad play. This isn't a case of some new player ignorantly quick hammering. Suripoko are making very deliberate choices here. They started out with a gimmick to avoid having to go on record with any actual arguments. Then they quick hammered the first wagon they could. They're taking refuge in charm, amusement value, and audacity.

This isn't town behavior. Pooky will quickhammer a wagon, sure--as scum.

Why are you defending them? Just what redeeming features do you see in anything they've posted? And why should anyone townread a single post they've made?
Of course it's never town behavior but do you not think this is something that can make something very horrible into something worse half the time. Also, you're saying I townread them when I have not once said that. I'm what you're saying as "defending" them because this wagon is literally the easiest thing to just have town push half the time and there's some suspicious behavior going around it that makes me come to that conclusion.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:03 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In fact you've addressed literally nothing I've said in the past and just interpreting what I have done as defending them as a massive amount of shade.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

I'm very on the fence about these claims at this point. Ivan's claim doesn't make sense to fake to me unless he's scum working with either of the two people who were neighbors to make a play like this but I find it highly unlikely to actually be this exact play. However looking at the claimed roles I agree with Bombay here saying these roles (at just face value in theory) just seems unbalanced that I'm not sure what to actual think and just feel like focusing on this is just not helping.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:23 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Actually, Shiro can you confirm that you were in a neighborhood with LLD and Ivan? Kind of want an answer since I'm rethinking and found this to be potentially a bad paranoia.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 889, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 888, StrangeMatter wrote:Actually, Shiro can you confirm that you were in a neighborhood with LLD and Ivan? Kind of want an answer since I'm rethinking and found this to be potentially a bad paranoia.
You think Ivan and I would walk into this thread and Lie about Shiro being in the thread because we're... what, suicidal?
Honestly I wouldn't put it past anyone here in this game to make plays as such, but in all honesty, I don't think so anymore.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:32 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

If you aren't lying then yeah that paranoia was just really bad.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

But looking at flipped roles and roles that are claimed, I don't feel like my fencesittyness here is particularly unjustified either.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:34 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 931, SirCakez wrote:
In post 930, That Idiot Ivan wrote:What would you move (aside from yourself presumably) on this reads list:

TOWN
That Idiot Ivan, Lady Lambdadelta, Shiro

jjh927, T3

SirCakez
StrangeMatter

Rogue
The Bombay

mastina

Suripoko
SCUM

Same line reads are functionally equivalent, line breaks differentiate between overall tiers
Bombay Rogue up
jjh, T3, Strange Matter down
Can you explain these reads? I especially want to know what pings you Rogue town here, there is something that is particularly scummy.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:03 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 942, Rogue wrote:
In post 937, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 931, SirCakez wrote:
In post 930, That Idiot Ivan wrote:What would you move (aside from yourself presumably) on this reads list:

TOWN
That Idiot Ivan, Lady Lambdadelta, Shiro

jjh927, T3

SirCakez
StrangeMatter

Rogue
The Bombay

mastina

Suripoko
SCUM

Same line reads are functionally equivalent, line breaks differentiate between overall tiers
Bombay Rogue up
jjh, T3, Strange Matter down
Can you explain these reads? I especially want to know what pings you Rogue town here, there is something that is particularly scummy.
If you think we are scum I’d outright say it because here this feels bad. It’s like you won’t say it, but hints to it and I feel like you’re hoping no one notices this so you don’t have to explain yourself later on

-M
The only reason I haven't is because I've talked about said post in .

Also, you never answered when I asked, can you explain to me how what you've said comes from town?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 702, Rogue wrote:I think it's interesting the amount of people who have entirely glossed over that hammer.

ninja-
hi mala!
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:08 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Oh and VOTE: Rogue
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

I restated the question I had in the exact post that I linked to 721.

Also excuse me, ignoring the hammer??? I've literally already talked about the hammer being bad, but again I'm more suspicious of this wagon and how it's built. People need to stop throwing words into my mouth that I'm townreading them when I'm clearly not.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:43 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 1008, mastina wrote:
In post 603, StrangeMatter wrote:
SirCakez is concerning.
Oh it's probably StrangeMatter since this is scum theater here.

It also is proof of why Ivan is scum btw; if SirCakez was so concerning, why was SirCakez not one of Ivan's targets?
This is weird because there was an attempt by me and another scum partner in another game to do a theater (Newbie 2084 and here viewtopic.php?t=88251&f=11&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go) . So I'm wondering, do you actually believe this is actually a theater that I would do as scum?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Phone posting some reads. I don’t like making super big walls personally.

Honestly I don’t like Rogue’s posting that just seemed dodged around what I was asking about (though it wasn’t notscience, and I want them to answer specifically). My main question was just, what compels one of your heads (if you’re town) to feel the need to bring attention to hammer Suripoko when attention was already had been there from two slots before them and people already know it was very bad and well deserving of a hammer.

I’ve been looking through T3’s ISO, and I’m seeing a lot of nothing that would stand out to me that would be town. It’s mostly stuff I get town can make but also something scum could easily make to get by on a low bar (which I don’t want happening again where I stupidly townread the wrong person off bad reasons). I wouldn’t be against a compromise there but I don’t have a strong read on him currently.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

I don’t have a good read on them currently. I need to look into them for sure before having something definite there.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:01 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

My flavor is r/PoppyMains (How did so many of us pick League characters?) and I really didn't want to claim at this point for a few reasons such as people have thrown around a scum roleblocker a lot, and people are going to abuse this claim into throwing massive amounts of shade onto it.

I'm a jail keeper with a hammer ability special where I block indirect kills if I hammer scum. I blocked Bombay, annoyingly that would've been the one slot I shouldn't have blocked but oh well. However, I do think he could be town based off what he said early into Day 2 that he got roleblocked but I'm still somewhat debating to myself whether or not scum does this intentionally or not with the players in that hydra specifically.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Okay I looked through Mastina's posts and I get the really weird feeling of a TMI from a good portion of where they're looking. Though I think this would be fine, but the best thing to come from their flip for what I think is only if they flip red and that part I'm less sure on alignment.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:35 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

I'm very nervous of it possibly just being a confident town problem that is something that I specifically know is something LLD does a lot as town.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:42 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

VOTE: Mastina

I prefer Mastina as the current elim here. Suripoko wagon feels lazy to me and not a particularly good wagon. I've explained why I don't like Rogue atm, but I'm fine with compromising since nobody seems to be bringing a huge amount of attention to them.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:45 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

PFFt I blocked Rogue so….
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:51 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Now I would vote Rogue but I want my secondary ability.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:53 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Needs me to hammer scum btw.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:26 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Which head is this?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:16 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Sounds right.

Actually let's not put Rogue at E-1 early. I do want to hammer them but they're probably going to self hammer and we can absolutely use this day.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Currently, there's 3 votes so that's E-2 so that's fine.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Excuse me?

JJH left the game, and wasn't nightkilled.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 1262, morph the cat wrote:

A Win Condtion Has Been Achieved!

jjh927 was
r/pikmin
and leaves the game a winner!

Spoiler: jjh927's role pm
Welcome to Subreddit Mafia!

:0

You are r/pikmin

Your Abilities are:
  • Your voice and your vote
  • You need to find four of your ship's missing parts before your life support system fails. You have three Pikmin crews that you can send out each night to search 3 different players for the parts you need.
  • It's possible that some of the parts could move around at the end of a night, but this would happen after your crews had searched and recovered any parts they found.
  • If you are observed via any movement-oriented night action, only your Pikmin crew(s) will be seen.
Your Win Condition is:
  • If you find all four parts at any point during the game you will
    exit the game as a winner
    . Your win does not prevent other factions from also winning.
  • If you cannot find all four parts before the game ends, you will win if you
    survive
    long enough for another faction to meet their win condition.
The game thread is here.

Please confirm by replying to this PM with your alignment, and with the bolded line from the rules in the game thread.
???
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:58 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 1302, The Bombay wrote:
In post 1199, StrangeMatter wrote:I'm a jail keeper with a hammer ability special where I block indirect kills if I hammer scum.
@StrangeMatter

What does it mean that you block indirect kills? Why are you so invested in activating this ability when we have yet to have more then one kill in a night?
Indirect kills is I get to stop poisons, arsons, and anything that doesn't immediately kill from what I asked the mod about this part.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:23 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Excuse me? How does that go back and make me scum there.

Also it's so obvious that scum would take the time to join in on the Suripoko wagon no matter what alignment they were.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:32 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

I'd prefer a Rogue elimination here considering the circumstances of last night over a T3 elimination.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:09 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 1445, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1398, That Idiot Ivan wrote:
In post 1395, SirCakez wrote:we can do T3 idgaf
You should gaf.

And Bombay, I didn't make anyone bulletproof. I bodyguarded.
sorry my WIM for this game is just so dead because I'm frustrated with my role and was hoping somebody would be able to help me figure it out but no one did and I'm lowkey kinda annoyed I'm still a suspect after Suri went in trying to kill me yesterday
I disagree. From what I remember of seeing content from Suripoko, they were accusing nearly everyone on their wagon so unlike another game where I pointed out an obvious TMI on a very specific slot, this comment makes very little sense to me.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:46 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 1452, SirCakez wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 677, Suripoko wrote:
In post 658, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: suripoko
Here I'll vote this for that shitty hammer

VOTE: SirCakez
In post 696, Suripoko wrote:
In post 418, Suripoko wrote:
In post 400, morph the cat wrote:Dwlee99 (5): Lady Lambdadelta, T3, mastina, SirCakez, Shiro

In post 435, Suripoko wrote:
In post 433, Dwlee99 wrote:@pooky can I get your read on me. It sounded like you wanted to hammer me :(
In post 692, SirCakez wrote:You can't blame people on a wagon for not knowing that someone was going to quickhammer too early. That's ridiculous.
In post 984, Suripoko wrote:
In post 956, T3 wrote:the suri lim is 100% the right play here
In post 958, T3 wrote:school has been hell but i might post more tmrw or on the weekend
In post 925, SirCakez wrote:Suripoko is obviously scum here let's get rid of them first step
In post 926, SirCakez wrote:what is the motivation for Ivan to fakeclaim as scum here? it does nothing for them
In post 927, SirCakez wrote:im caught up I just want to murder Suri and go from there
i feel like this game is easier than we are thinking

ninja-
hi mala!
In post 711, Rogue wrote:Its an awful fucking hammer?

And this is coming from the genius behind the pokemon quickhammer.
In post 795, Rogue wrote:I’m of two minds about T3, because I do agree that scum likely was playing against town in the chess game. But whenever I go “uhhhh….” At T3 posting he flips town. Yes this is a hedge I’m aware and it’s why I qualified with it when I said “I’m of two minds”

I think it’s kinda bordering on what I can believe that town would be able to stop the town cop from firing?
In post 508, That Idiot Ivan wrote:I think assuming Pooky will or won't do pretty much anything as any alignment is a fool's take.
In post 757, That Idiot Ivan wrote:The hammer was beyond a bad play. This isn't a case of some new player ignorantly quick hammering. Suripoko are making very deliberate choices here. They started out with a gimmick to avoid having to go on record with any actual arguments. Then they quick hammered the first wagon they could. They're taking refuge in charm, amusement value, and audacity.

This isn't town behavior. Pooky will quickhammer a wagon, sure--as scum.

In post 1255, Suripoko wrote:
In post 1252, SirCakez wrote:My gut is telling me to move to Mastina but I don't trust it anymore after pokemon
In post 1254, SirCakez wrote:Post claim she seems a Lil more like scum Mastina
More manipulative, less crazy bullshit that nobody understand
In post 1250, Cabd wrote:Suripoko (4): SirCakez, Rogue, T3, Shiro

Looking at this it just reads as if you’re focusing in on only the posts about you rather than the fact in they quoted every single person on their wagon and accused them of being Mafia using them as a scapegoat. However I will admit that they have been pushing you SirCakez, but it doesn’t read like a lot of TMI pushes I’ve personally seen.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:34 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Well, we should convene on a person to vote out at this point and I still really want Rogue out.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:07 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

I'm ready for this day to end at this point, but I really want to make full use of my ability knowing that LLD is poisoned.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:39 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Intent to Hammer

Will be back soon to hammer in give or take an hour. Looks like some discussion is still going on.

Please do give reads here.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:40 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

And by give reads, I mean Cakez what are your reads?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:40 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Alright I am back and there’s one thing that I think is missing which is, what do you mean by reasons that makes me scum here @Rogue?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:43 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

We’ve got two hours before EOD and I really want to hear about this now.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:51 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Yup.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #67) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:36 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Yeah I'm just going to hammer at this point.

Hammer. Definitely want to talk about Rogue this next day though.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Well well. I got poisoned and I think we’re in a potential type of ELO. Stuck on a phone but I have been officially struck by the poison.

Scum has been only poisoning at this point.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Nope that’s not how my ability works. I protected Shiro hoping they would be NKed but as it turns out my ideas are terrible.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:32 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Yes, I jailkept Shiro.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:24 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Same poison, it's COVID.

Also I forgot over the night period that Shiro was hider and now I'm even more upset.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 1609, Rogue wrote:
In post 1592, StrangeMatter wrote:Well well. I got poisoned and I think we’re in a potential type of ELO. Stuck on a phone but I have been officially struck by the poison.

Scum has been only poisoning at this point.
Idk how you got poisoned when we got poisoned.

However, I did target you for the doc protection.

Anyways bed time for me. Just got off work and shoveled my car into the driveway and work again later tonight

Audios
Wait, that makes 2 poisons...wtf?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:05 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

There's only one way this can be 2 poisons in one night. And that's if there was both a NK and a poison and they tried to NK me last night and then poison you.

But then I also am considering...what would the point of poisoning !town Rogue here? It doesn't make quite sense to cripple what to multiple people is a player that is considered scum and essentially confirm them.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

I mean why poison and give town a reason to look elsewhere and just have them die anyways?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (isolation #75) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:32 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Well, obviously that Rogue is probably made a gambit here since I highly doubt that two poisons happened last night plus they really haven't really said anything that really changes how I feel about that slot currently.

Though I'm genuinely wondering, what was Bombay's result that they got from their watcher?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #76) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:01 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Actually, I think there's an attached part to the poison that I was given that I hadn't thought about until now. Speculation here but I remember specifically that LLD mentioned she got roleblocked and poisoned, with me having the exact same flavor of poison probably means that my action would've failed since I'm very sure scum role blockers take priority over Jailkeeper.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (isolation #77) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:19 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Mastina's more likely to be town here, that push on you specifically doesn't make a lot of sense to keep pushing as scum IMO. They would've likely moved off and looked elsewhere to push and hopefully get an elimination on someone else from what I believe they would do as scum.

T3 I have almost no clue on their alignment but I looked at what others have to say and it doesn't sit right with me. A lot of the things people have said just make me paranoid he's just a red herring to get eliminated tomorrow by way of an easy elimination. But every time I look at the other two slots I wonder if I'm really just overthinking this game.

I personally find it hard to believe Ivan is scum either from what they claimed at this point in the game and the analysis that they gave in the private thread that while not impossible to make from a deepwolfing scum just doesn't give me the same vibe as someone who hits all the right beats and looks pro-town for the sake of being pro town.

Also, I'd like to admit my reads are comparably worse than most other people so take that with a grain of salt.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (isolation #78) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

GGs.

I wish we eliminated Rogue earlier instead of Cakez but eh.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (isolation #79) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:43 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Actually nah I would've probably still died to Mastina's NK but was worth a shot.

True, I did hammer Cakez but in the end I didn't see much of a choice since Ivan wasn't moving and we didn't have enough support there.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #80) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:48 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Though if I may can we talk about Penguin's luck with all of the neighborhoods being town only.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #81) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:49 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

They were the most fun part of this game for sure.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (isolation #82) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Unaware definitely made it frustrating since nobody knows how to activate it and people didn't want to use powerful abilities on Cakez.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”