NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1860 (isolation #200) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are there slots that still scumread Mastina? I feel like there were dozens at first saying this was obvioys scum!Mastina or something, but now nobody talking about that anymore.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1904 (isolation #201) » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And people actually said that the Dunnstral slot was scum.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1929 (isolation #202) » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1922, Bell wrote:
In post 1903, Dunnstral wrote:That's also why I'm saying you are voting me for lurking - because you made multiple posts indicating that you were going after people for lurking. Am I misunderstanding?

We're on page 77 and the extent of your reads being "your posts felt wrong" and "lurkers bad (except me)" is really unnatural when compared side by side with your town games.
I’m trying to get traction on a wagon and get a claim out of you because the game is stalling.
I also have games where I uncritically push for people to die suddenly.

For example, in northside’s game.

Are you saying you don’t know that schools reopened after a 3 week break and that there’s been a major spike in covid cases around the world.
I always find it funny when people are like "i am so extremely busy, let me outline for the next 10 posts why i am busy." As an response to questions why they ain't actually making meaningful posts.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1930 (isolation #203) » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like if you here posting this you can do SOMETHING.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1932 (isolation #204) » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1931, Andante wrote:Norwee, are you voting Ircher?
Yes.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1955 (isolation #205) » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I would not vote Mush if Ircher flipped green.
I feel scum in that situation would probably just be a lot more vague about the whole thing. "But what if it flips town hmm idk gotta think for 500 years while everyone else actually plays the game" but Mush actually believes in what they doing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1956 (isolation #206) » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

"And then we can blame Mush for the flip because he pushed the hardest!"
Just some typical scum garbanzo like that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1958 (isolation #207) » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

it*

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1977 (isolation #208) » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Your hating of this wagon has been noted and written down in the mafia times daily.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1994 (isolation #209) » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Toog was already voting.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2003 (isolation #210) » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tet you wanna hammer?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2004 (isolation #211) » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

We can wait for claim i guess.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2074 (isolation #212) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2064, Roden wrote:Oh nice, Catboi's in and already towning it up.

@Nora:
I think we should still elim Ircher since he still has a pretty high chance of flipping red, even now he still won't address the reads on him and he isn't scum hunting. If he flips town, I think it's still a good info flip and we won't have people tunneled on a slot that isn't doing all that much.

Also heavily disagree about sending investigative roles to check Ircher. I do agree with the reasoning but we definitely shouldn't call out who the investigative roles target, if scum have a Watcher then they'll easily find town PRs.

@Val:
I'll reply to you on Day 2 (or today if Ircher claims a PR and people get cold feet), since I don't want to distract from the wagon and I don't expect to die tonight.
You don’t expect to die tonight?
That’s got to be an first for me.
Every single player i’ve seen likes to claim that they are certain they will die, (and of course, they probably don’t) because they are just THAT townie, and practically solved the game. So of course, any competent scum team would make the right shot by shooting there. Who wouldn’t??

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2086 (isolation #213) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2082, catboi wrote:
In post 2076, Ircher wrote:I am Helen Marshall, a non-consecutive night friendly neighbor.
Confirmable role, I assume people are going to want to give it a day?
Well they better not wait a day with ysing the role.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2087 (isolation #214) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

UNVOTE:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2088 (isolation #215) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Val89

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2147 (isolation #216) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2145, Cephrir wrote:I'm never sure whether the right play is to give this type of claim a day. It seems like the consensus is yes so my opinion doesnt really matter.
It's an sufficiently strong enough claim that i don't mind giving it time even if it is scum tbh. Because if they lying it will become obvious.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2227 (isolation #217) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can y'all explain why Andante is scummier than Val.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2233 (isolation #218) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mush if you scumread both then i don't see why it should matter that much? That just means you'd want to kill both slots.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2235 (isolation #219) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Val just feels so unlike their usual self in this game.
Andante i think would always feel scummy, but it should be easier to tell if Val is town imo. So the fact that i can't here is not a good sign.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2238 (isolation #220) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2237, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:nrowegian u did not read. i said i dont think its 100% val flips red, i DO think its 100% andante flips redthis is why i have a preference omg
It's fine to have an preference, i prefer Val first.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2241 (isolation #221) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2239, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:u also are not pushing ur preferences beyond sayin "have u considered x wagon" and then immediately fuckin off for hours so ??? what do u expect. if towns gonna play apathetic n lifeless im gonna take control (start ashtray maze soundtrack now) so we can actually get an elimination for d1 lol
You saying this to me?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2247 (isolation #222) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1484, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1461, Val89 wrote:I know from personal experiance that the justification T3 gave for voting Norwee was just plain wrong, but I can't help but feel he might have been in the right place with the read in general.
Like this is pretty bad. I feel like Val here is trying to sound reasonable with their posts but is also trying to mislim.
To reiterate. I feel this is one of Val's scummier posts.
His play is also really basic, in stark contrast to how he usually plays in games i'm familiar with.
In post 1199, Val89 wrote:Hi all.

Finished my first read through.

VOTE: Roden
In post 522, Roden wrote:Additionally, I don't think Greeting and LLD are aligned, and since I town read LLD I have to give Greeting the boot.
Put me down as another player who would like an actual explanation as to this.
This post especially just seems like the laziest possible vote at the time it was made. Roden has just felt like LHF to me this game, so that's why this particular stance has pinged me and i voted the slot soon afterwards.
In post 2209, Val89 wrote:VOTE: Andante
Their latest post also seems a bit sheepy in that they haven't talked about Andante at any point, yet seem ok with just immediately joining the wagon without a word?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2249 (isolation #223) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Roden is basically just that big elephant in the room that inflates the more people shout at it. And it's not really scummy, but people can't take their eyes off him and claim they're scummy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2253 (isolation #224) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2251, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:one of these feels more like it could come from townie flounderin than the other u know
But why would this "townie floundering" be more likely on the tiny ISO player than the big ISO player that can't shut up? If we're talking insidious play and laying low scum, Val clearly hits the mark more than Andante does.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2268 (isolation #225) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2261, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:i like easy short words but u forcing me to justify my shit w like. language.
That’s how Mafia works!™

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2270 (isolation #226) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2256, Tet wrote:Norwee. Could they both be scum maybe?
Maybe? But Val seemed pretty eager to join Andante wagon, so that’s why i’m thinking not.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2273 (isolation #227) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2269, Tet wrote:I'm literally only here to expand my vocabulary and figure out what "circular reasoning" is.
Player X is mafia because they are of the mafia allignment.

There i just gave you an example.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2332 (isolation #228) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

LET’S GET THIS GAME OUT FROM DAY 1.
VOTE: Grendel

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2344 (isolation #229) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mastina we get it, you're busy. You can just try to make as much content as possible instead of focusing it on JUST saying how busy you are and why.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2351 (isolation #230) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How about you start by locking the thread and giving us the flip.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2366 (isolation #231) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Still scumread this.
VOTE: Val89

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2388 (isolation #232) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

We’d have never ended day 1 if we don’t take some hard decisions.
Now unfortunately it was town this time, but i’d do it again any time.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2391 (isolation #233) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m interested if Ircher can confirm they did their action or not.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2402 (isolation #234) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It seems a bit weird for scum!Ircher to openly admit they target someone that they likely know will deny their claim.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2405 (isolation #235) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So i’m gonna assume roleblock for now, unless someone knows that scum!Ircher makes plays such as this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2406 (isolation #236) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2404, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2402, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It seems a bit weird for scum!Ircher to openly admit they target someone that they likely know will deny their claim.
They have to claim someone.
Then they just made an bad fake claim.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2408 (isolation #237) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2400, Ircher wrote:Well that's strange.
That’s all you gonna say tho? :igmeou:
You don’t have any theory?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2413 (isolation #238) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why that important Bears?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2452 (isolation #239) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2446, Save The Dragons wrote:are people okay with ircher potentially being roleblocked town
Looks like it. :?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2453 (isolation #240) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2436, Tet wrote:I'm not going to be V/LA but I don't have anything to add to this day phase and no questions will be answered till day 3.

See you guys at prodge time.
I wanna say that i think this day probably has more to offer than what you’re making it out to be.
It’s not an slam dunk case on Ircher.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2463 (isolation #241) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I still feel geared for an Val lim but if half the playerlist wants Ircher to go anyways i guess there's not much to do about that.
Will vote to move game along if that's where we headed.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2465 (isolation #242) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I watched first half of Control on youtube and i've started shouting PERKELE at the slightest things since seeing that Finnish janitor.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2466 (isolation #243) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2464, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:val is number 2 for me norwegian like dw i get u LOL

but u gotta play correct n correct play is ircher yeet
saatanan helvetti. :igmeou:

VOTE: Ircher

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2469 (isolation #244) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2468, tictac wrote:wot norw: u finnish? i thought u were from norway or some such.
I can't speak Finnish lol, but i know some Finnish swear words because they are fun to say.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2477 (isolation #245) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2476, The Three Bears wrote:I'm just going to claim this.

Our hydra believes we were poisoned. I strongly feel that a quick elimination on Ircher lets my scumreads go and that my scumreads were why we were poisoned.

~Mama
Believe you were poisoned?
As in you were told this?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2480 (isolation #246) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So there is an slow-acting nightkill for scum or something?
Guess we'll see tommorow.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2517 (isolation #247) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2516, Andante wrote:THE BEARS GOT POISONED???? WHO DID THAT? FESS UP!!
It sounds like you did it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2524 (isolation #248) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2520, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 2517, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2516, Andante wrote:THE BEARS GOT POISONED???? WHO DID THAT? FESS UP!!
It sounds like you did it.
Sounds like you're quick to jump. If poison wasn't already mentioned I'd consider that TMI.

-Pinkie

PEDIT: Double bluff? Maybe?
I'm quick to point it out because it sounds so LAMIST.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2534 (isolation #249) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It grows on my bread in the pantry if i leave it there for too long.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2591 (isolation #250) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2584, Andante wrote:Bears won't die, they just change alignments lol
And how you know that?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2682 (isolation #251) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2655, Save The Dragons wrote:Andante is hunting
I don’t think just that in itself is a very good reason to townread.
Unless you mean they’re doing it in a way scum can’t?
Elaborate plz.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2683 (isolation #252) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2677, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 2673, Bell wrote:but I find it unlikely that the poisoner and the poisonee are of the same alignment
then you can drop the bears is scum argument. is the poisoner claiming they poisoned us right now? no, exactly. their role is antitown. its coming from scum or a town pr that is going to claim and explain this shit today. the former is happening.

poisoner is pretty clearly a scum role though, just in general. when have you ever seen a town poisoner? and i might be wrong on this but it could easily have to do with why there was no nk.

-noraa
I’d be for this "maybe it’s an town role" talk if there had been an nightkill today. But since there isn’t i’m guessing scum has some sort of delayed nightkill or something. So yeah, since y’all prob dying tonight we should get some reads before that happens. Looking at u Titus.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2688 (isolation #253) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Poison was the language you used.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2689 (isolation #254) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2476, The Three Bears wrote:I'm just going to claim this.

Our hydra believes we were poisoned. I strongly feel that a quick elimination on Ircher lets my scumreads go and that my scumreads were why we were poisoned.

~Mama

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2690 (isolation #255) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But if the correct term is "mold'd" i will use that from now on.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2775 (isolation #256) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2774, Andante wrote:I'm team ircher in this 1v1

VOTE: MUSHSHAGANA
Even if Ircher is town, why that would make Mush scum?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2776 (isolation #257) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And last i saw you townread Mush. Why you joining a 1v1 on them?
This feels like an awful push. :/

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2777 (isolation #258) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You know, the more i see Andante post, the more sure i am that Ircher needs to go today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2783 (isolation #259) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2779, Andante wrote:cause also if people are constantly gonna scream I'm maf, then just vote me out and see im town
No we voting Irch today cus thats what the majority agreed on.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2791 (isolation #260) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Is your cat trying to recruit me into an cult or sumthing?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2904 (isolation #261) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2883, catboi wrote:Andante tilting is frustrating but she is locktown for it, doubts have gone away

I do not think Roden arguing with Ircher is actually productive at all
No, they get tilted as scum.
I read a previous game where they literally said they were crying in RL from being scumread. (And they were scum)
Tilting is the least town indicative thkng about her.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2905 (isolation #262) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tet are you frustrated with all these posts when you wanted to quickly end day. Lmao.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2924 (isolation #263) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So there's some couple things to unpack.
My guess:
LLD was killed by the evil faction.
Val was vigged.
And whatever Three Bears claimed to get, it wasn't poison. (Unless it skips like 2 days)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2926 (isolation #264) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No ur not.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2927 (isolation #265) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm guessing strongman wasn't used by Ircher the first night. So it makes more sense scum wanted to defend him.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2946 (isolation #266) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Did LLD ever hint at who they target N1?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2953 (isolation #267) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2949, Tet wrote:chill we are killing thewayitends today. who did not figuratively scumclaim yesterday but LITERALLY scumclaimed yesterday.
Had to check that they even were an player in this game.
Where is this coming from?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2956 (isolation #268) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok u right. Literally all they do is talk about giving Ircher an chance. Literally nothing else in their ISO lmao.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2983 (isolation #269) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I was just gonna keep bullying Andante today, but yeah. This looks good.

VOTE: TheWayItEnds

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3019 (isolation #270) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2991, Tet wrote:
In post 2984, Andante wrote:
In post 2981, Tet wrote:and tell me thats town
it's town
ok.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3085 (isolation #271) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why do you even want Dunn, Andante.
Cus Noraa has some prob unreliable meta steering them, i get that.
But what about you?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3097 (isolation #272) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Vig please shoot the wolf.
Thanks.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3126 (isolation #273) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3112, Save The Dragons wrote:it was just a matter of whether ircher was town or scum. i actually thought he was going to flip town at the end of the day. the fact that he flipped scum changes a few things. it means people defending him probably were town unaware he was going to flip red (andante, Twie) and that some people who were heavily trying to drag him down were bussing him (roden).
Strong disagree on that mate.
Not gonna stand n argue that it’s impossible for Andante to be town, but to
conclude
that an Ircher scumflip makes them town? Why wouldn’t scum!Andante hard defend their partner? To not look scummy? Bro they already looking scummy since day 1. What would they lose?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3130 (isolation #274) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Omg i’m starting to talk like Mush.
It’s spreading.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3135 (isolation #275) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Andantes flavour claim is that security chief from maintenance sector from what i’ve seen of the Control longplay.
Bit odd they claim to have no powers. But if we assume only the objects of Power or the super powerful writer of Alan Wake has those. Maybe it makes sense?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3136 (isolation #276) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh and even though i never heard of Control prior to this. I did know of Alan Wake. So seeing the game was from the same developer actually really helped me get into the story.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3138 (isolation #277) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This is an large theme.
I’ll discuss as much flavour as i want. And if you don’t like it, TOO BAD.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3181 (isolation #278) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3145, Cephrir wrote:
In post 3142, catboi wrote:
In post 3137, Cephrir wrote:im not going to make a lot of assumptions about flavor this game. let's just play mafia imo.
okay who's da scumz
this is a good question which overall is pending my desire to review ircher interactions.

honestly, i thought val was the one we had right.

subject to change after taking in d1 data. but right now my spots of greatest concern are bell and tictac. roden and the folks who are catching heat today are all maybes. among the bigger posters, i don't have much reason to tr norwegian.
I was one of the main people actually driving Ircher wagon on day 1? Hello?
And here ur being: "Eh, don’t have much reason to townread Norwegian". Come on.
Though it hurts more when Mush said it. :/

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3212 (isolation #279) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Cus it’s the way it ends.
[Vocalist Echo] (It’s the way it ends)

Where they at yoo.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3256 (isolation #280) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tet ur scum.

There we go, i saved you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3260 (isolation #281) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3258, Galron wrote:Let's talk
About what and with whom?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3261 (isolation #282) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If TWIE didn’t just abandon their duties and effectively look like an casual scum claim, this day might actually have been interesting.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3266 (isolation #283) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Best i can offer is they are null, Ceph.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3269 (isolation #284) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t feel comfortable townreading them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3276 (isolation #285) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Every game i’ve been with Andante in they have been scum.
I’m not seeing anything different here from their scum games.
Maybe i’m just blind, but this feels completely identical.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3277 (isolation #286) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That factors in recent posts.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3278 (isolation #287) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And the way they were like: "I think TWIE ISO is town. Hmm..." Before just going along with it. The progression seems fake.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3279 (isolation #288) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Especially today, it’s like they are posting reads and strong stances, just for the sake of posting reads and strong stances. To look like they are doing something valuable, and being helpful. But then they just go along with what the majority agrees on anyway.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3307 (isolation #289) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That is true Mush, we do agree on a lot.
Though i don’t really think Bears is scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3308 (isolation #290) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw i actually think Bell is town.

I think their weird ass post of T3 explaining how they hated their question. Without realizing Val had repped out of the game and died, was like the towniest thing ever.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3309 (isolation #291) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Of voting T3*

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3310 (isolation #292) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok that was an messed up post.
Let me fix that.

I think their weird post of voting T3, withot realizing that T3 had repped out and become Val, and subsequently died.
Was one of the towniest things ever.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3311 (isolation #293) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Scum!Bell would probably keep more up to date on the flips, which slots are in the game, and etc. Even if they are somewhat busy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3312 (isolation #294) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3302, Toogeloo wrote:I have qualms with the current status quo.
You know what i have qualms with?
People that state they have qualms about something, but refuse to elaborate on what they have qualms with, and then leaves.
That really grinds my gears.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3315 (isolation #295) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are you saying we should consider you the benign mold in blue cheese.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3324 (isolation #296) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3323, Cephrir wrote:all that shows is that he's checked out, which is in line with his scum play
I feel like what they did wasn't exactly being "checked out" though. Seems to me they had an post they wanted to talk about, but didn't have the opportunity until then. Which is more of an townie thought process imo.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3387 (isolation #297) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Dayvig them plz Mala

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3397 (isolation #298) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

TWIE instead of keeping up awful defense maybe just claim.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3410 (isolation #299) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why would anyone think a weak shade on STD in some random post-from-nowhere proves LLD was fearkilled tho.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3462 (isolation #300) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And thus ends the days of TWIE.
He was more concerned with shading slots on his wagon than claiming.
And thus he paid the price.
Poetic really.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3466 (isolation #301) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Cus it’s the way it ends~
*Snaps fingers rythmically*
Chorus: It’s the way it ENDS~~

*Sassily jingling office supplies*

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3467 (isolation #302) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

OH BABY IT WAS ALWAYS GONNA BE THE WAY IT ENDS~
CUS I WAS BETTER IN THE END~ (IN THE END)
YOU TOOK IT UPON YOURSELF TO NOT REPENT~
But where did it take you… in the end?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3470 (isolation #303) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mush being the party pooper.
Believe it when u see it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3471 (isolation #304) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No update from TWIE.
No death reads or post-hammer claim.

Wow i wonder if this flips scum!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3544 (isolation #305) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3515, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:
In post 3514, catboi wrote:Why does the VC say anything about Dunn
literally tho. like. this is fuckin noise LOL
It’s just Titus logic.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3551 (isolation #306) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What slots are scummy for you STD.

And yeah, i feel like i’ve been a bit humbled by flips lately. Even though pushing Ircher proved to be correct.
I hope today will be more calm and gives time to consider.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3553 (isolation #307) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Because we were waiting for another replacement and the thought of waiting another couple days for an way too long day 1 to continue was unbearable. I also hammered an slot i strongly scumread so didn’t really care for an claim at that point.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3574 (isolation #308) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3563, catboi wrote:
In post 3558, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 3551, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What slots are scummy for you STD.
Bell, you, mastina, roden, malakittens, dunnstral, toog are all slots i'd like to look into more before i consider flipping cephrir
something something mastina being confident and correct on a day 1 scumread is probably in and of itself damning for her
I think my interactions with Ircher are pretty damn clearing.
If i’m scum with Ircher i would both buss harder, and not do dumb things that would get me scumread. Such as unvoting because of an claim.
It was an honest belief that Ircher could be town that lead me to not just condemn the slot.
Honestly these scumreads on me are stupid.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3576 (isolation #309) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3571, The Three Bears wrote:NorwegianboyEE, how many are right in my theory?

~Mama
What theory?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3577 (isolation #310) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It’s not an theory to just toss names in a pit and call them scum, unless you have some reason to believe the slots are alligned.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3579 (isolation #311) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I didn’t even mean to quote it Catboi. This forum is weird when using phone.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3580 (isolation #312) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ll be back, quite busy RN.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3588 (isolation #313) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3581, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 3577, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It’s not an theory to just toss names in a pit and call them scum, unless you have some reason to believe the slots are alligned.
Let's not get into semantics on whether or not my idea is a "theory". The terminology is unimportant. How accurate or off base is my thinking?

~Mama
You’re not right on me.
Did that help your reads a lot?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3591 (isolation #314) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3582, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 3574, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3563, catboi wrote:
In post 3558, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 3551, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What slots are scummy for you STD.
Bell, you, mastina, roden, malakittens, dunnstral, toog are all slots i'd like to look into more before i consider flipping cephrir
something something mastina being confident and correct on a day 1 scumread is probably in and of itself damning for her
I think my interactions with Ircher are pretty damn clearing.
If i’m scum with Ircher i would both buss harder, and not do dumb things that would get me scumread. Such as unvoting because of an claim.
It was an honest belief that Ircher could be town that lead me to not just condemn the slot.
Honestly these scumreads on me are stupid.
You say that getting busted D1 for bussing in Dogs vs Cats.

-Pinkie the kitty bear.
What?
I can’t recall any bussing in that game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3595 (isolation #315) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like actually read my whole progression on Ircher plz.
Nitpicking individual things is well and good, and i could prob do the same for everyone here. But look at the whole progression, i feel like i’m pretty obviously not scum with Ircher.
Unless y’all wanna argue this is multiball. But considering we have only had one or zero kills each night that seems pretty unlikely.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3597 (isolation #316) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i don’t understand the Mastina reads. Can someone elaborate that?
Scum because their day 1 tunnel flipped scum? What the fuck?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3653 (isolation #317) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3628, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 3588, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3581, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 3577, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It’s not an theory to just toss names in a pit and call them scum, unless you have some reason to believe the slots are alligned.
Let's not get into semantics on whether or not my idea is a "theory". The terminology is unimportant. How accurate or off base is my thinking?

~Mama
You’re not right on me.
Did that help your reads a lot?
Why are you stonewalling rather than actually discussing reads?

~Mama
I got time now.
What do you want? My read on each player? Ok, let's start with Dunnstral.
Conclusion: I suck at reading Dunnstral. They are not an tonal player. Could they be scum, yes. Could they be town, yes.
Toog: They don't post a lot, i don't have a good read on them. Next.
Cephrir: Ok an actual person i have a read on. Don't think they are scum.

El finito.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3658 (isolation #318) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3647, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:tbh on the flip side witholding it gives nobody nothing. goddddd i stg u better help me drive ur fuckin wagon if i back down here n u give me fuckin nothin for the trouble. tbh im just fuckin FASCINATED abt what made u flail like this omg
Sry what? Ceph is asking for flavour claim and not getting it.
How is that flailing?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3662 (isolation #319) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So i guess my final answer is that i wouldn't hate seeing wagons on Dunn or Toog cus they are just kinda PoE slots that haven't done much to deserve being townread. But that doesn't mean i strongly scumread any of them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3669 (isolation #320) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like Andante is kinda sus for being like "I townread TWIE, but ima join the wagon anyway" at an later point.
Nobody gonna talk about that?
We just gonna talk about Three Bears?
Fine...

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3672 (isolation #321) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are you saying you will get real allignment indicative info based on their flavour claim?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3676 (isolation #322) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3675, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:who else u wanna discuss rn norwegian cuz im not trin u rn. show me what u r seein
Why did your read on me tank.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3678 (isolation #323) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't really see the point in it tbh Ceph.
Like it's not scum indicative for Bears to say they don't want to claim when they have literally said all game they disagree with flavour being possible to use in order to break the setup or gain AI info.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3680 (isolation #324) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just don't see where they are "desperate to not claim" because of some flavour shit. So the obstinence there is probably more town than scum indicative imo.
And like, even if they are scum. Why not just claim? The flavor cop is dead.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3686 (isolation #325) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3679, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:ehhhhhhhhh norwegian u were prob deepwolf b4, so like. u didnt have far 2 fall. n then i isoed u n realized u were like. doin shit i wanted 2 do but i didnt like it. like ur shit mostly matched up w me n when it didnt it was like i get u so ehhh... but then every time im like ????? why do i hate this.

so ur sorta jus scum cuz im still tryin 2 figure u out n its awfully late in the game 2 b doin that for someone whos in top 5 posters w me
*Shrug*
You do you i guess.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3688 (isolation #326) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like Ceph, i could vote with you if you genuinely think this will be helpful for the gamestate. But i don't see why you need voted to do it.
Like just explain to them why it's important for them to claim. I don't get why you runnning them up when u can be civilized.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3693 (isolation #327) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Mastina when you coming back.
I feel like this is pretty unlike you to be afk for so long.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3697 (isolation #328) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Titus which reads are you sure on. I could prob sheep your VCA if you got a good lead cus i don't feel that sure on my reads anymore.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3701 (isolation #329) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ceph i'm not gonna be as rude towards you as others have been, but i agree with the take from Flea here that you probably don't really have anything valuable to gain from what you asked for, so to go this far in order to force it out just makes you look bad. You should probably stop doing that if you are town. I don't scumread Bears so this entire argument is just noise to me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3703 (isolation #330) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It may be, but it is my take.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3705 (isolation #331) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Because Flea is known to be... obstinate.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3709 (isolation #332) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Dangit Norwee. When will you learn that shutting down an TvT fight is going to put you right into the crossfire and get fingers pointed on you in return.

Sigh.. You never learn old boy.

Gonna go grab a coffee. I'll be back when this is all over.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3779 (isolation #333) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3728, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 3701, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ceph i'm not gonna be as rude towards you as others have been, but i agree with the take from Flea here that you probably don't really have anything valuable to gain from what you asked for, so to go this far in order to force it out just makes you look bad. You should probably stop doing that if you are town. I don't scumread Bears so this entire argument is just noise to me.
If you don't think I'm scum, then how's about engaging me so I can actually see if my reads are worth pursuing.

~Mama
On what? You asked for reads on your solve, i gave them.
If you got more questions i can’t think of then you can ask.
It’s kinda funny cus i been engaging you, and you’re like: "Why you not engaging with me?"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3781 (isolation #334) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3736, The Three Bears wrote:I dont know what's going on but this wagon is like yikes. if you all kill dunn today, i'll claim whatever you want me to. like i dont give a shit. just kill dunn. i won't claim without a yes from both titus and flea but i dont understand why this is even being questioned. it didnt seem like anyone got shit out of ircher, andante, or anyone else's flavor claims. I dont know the flavor but andante could well be scum and everyone backed off at that claim when we literally already said that flavor cant break the game. i dont get this.

-noraa
Oh my god.
Someone actually agrees with me that Andante isn’t town for completely dumb reasons.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3783 (isolation #335) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

:eek:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3785 (isolation #336) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Andante

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3787 (isolation #337) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh umm ok.
I’ll stop.

*Confused fumbling around*

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3789 (isolation #338) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

All Andante done is be like: "Hehe, it sure is fun around here guys. I do very much enjoy y’alls posts. Oh i townread this leading wagon, eh whatever i’ll join. Hehehe"
And then STD shows up to white knight them when they acting scummy A F.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3791 (isolation #339) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Who are you calling the town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3793 (isolation #340) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You forgot Cephrir tho.
But yea i agree.

You wanna fix it then maybe don't encourage him.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3795 (isolation #341) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hmm... Mush thinking i'm deepwolf implies he thinks i'm doing really well as either alignment. So that's an nice compliment if nothing else.
Hey Mush, you want to vote somewhere in Andante or Dunnstral/Toog? I think that's where we should be looking now. None of this infighting shit.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3796 (isolation #342) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think part of the reason why this game feels so wildly uncontrollable right now is because so many slots are putting forth scumreads that are completely unexplained. But yet keep it up as if it's their holy grail.
I will give Noraa that at least they tried to explain their scumread on Dunnstral in a way that makes sense, so just that makes me more willing to vote there than anyone else's suggestions RN.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3797 (isolation #343) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Or bring up "PoE" that just look like someone took an gander at the low posters pool and decided to scumread all of them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3800 (isolation #344) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sorry Mush, it was definitely not on purpose.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3801 (isolation #345) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'd go back and edit it but it's impossible.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3815 (isolation #346) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3808, Toogeloo wrote:I have extremely strong town reads on Dunnstral, Norwee, and Cepheir at this point. Very heavy lean town on petapa- erm... catboi.

Bears would act this way town or scum, but willing to continue sheeping LLD and skate with LLD town.

I'm starting to feel a little less around by the nose with MUSH, though I'm not commiting it as a scum read.

VOTE: mastina
Did you ever explain your townread on me?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3819 (isolation #347) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3818, The Three Bears wrote:idk about mastina. i dont feel good about that slot but i also dont feel bad about it?

-noraa
I felt good about them until they stopped existing.
That's not to say i'm now scumreading them. But when are they gonna show that they care about the game. :/

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3832 (isolation #348) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But nobody got mold night two so maybe it's even night. (Or someone blocked someone on night 2? If so, maybe they have a guilty)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3833 (isolation #349) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Odd night*

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3834 (isolation #350) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mastina are you still busy or what.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3837 (isolation #351) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But can you elaborate on why this is obviously Cephrirs scum game.
I've never played with them before so i don't have as much reference as you do.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3859 (isolation #352) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3848, Andante wrote:
In post 3845, Save The Dragons wrote:mold could be 3p
that'd make the most sense tbh, then they win when more mold alive than not, that'd explain why mold people aren't dying
Hmm. Good theory.
So the question becomes if it’s town or scum sided.
I’ve seen 3P roles that can win with both town or scum. So if mold isn’t a role that kills then it could be an potentially benevolent role.
That prob makes more sense than it being an scum role tbh.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3861 (isolation #353) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In fact, isn’t mold an seperate entity from the paranormal objects in the game kinda?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3863 (isolation #354) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hmmmmm.

UNVOTE:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3871 (isolation #355) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3869, Save The Dragons wrote:it's possible it's a delayed kill still as 3p
Delayed for 3 nights now?
Three Bears is still alive.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3885 (isolation #356) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Okay screw it.
Noraa was right on Mathblade in previous game, and i called them stupid cus i didn’t believe it.
I believe they are town in this game.
I’ll sheep their dang read.

VOTE: Dunnstral

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3891 (isolation #357) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I mean Three Bears getting molded and surviving as an result makes sense. If it’s an scum role that target them then obviously they’d be of some use to them alive since not dead. And if it’s 3P that target them then scum would be looking at what mold does.
Basically it makes total sense why Three Bears would be alive up to this point Andante.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3893 (isolation #358) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Unless you wanna argue Bears is scum targeted by mold. But i don’t feel like going there.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3898 (isolation #359) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just cannot scumread Mastina here.
I don’t see it.
And in every game where i’ve hard townread Mastina and people keep telling me i’m wrong, i’m always right.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3925 (isolation #360) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Feeling good with my current vote.

Thos post is intended as an bookmark so i can catch up tommorow from my last post. Going to sleep now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4117 (isolation #361) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh Polaris. That’s like the entity of good or something in Control.
Like the major force of good that fights against the Hiss that possesses the objects of power and turns them evil.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4118 (isolation #362) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Andante your case is not convincing me.
Not voting Mastina, sorry mate.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4119 (isolation #363) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Scum will probably solve Roden for us if the flavour is any indication.
Hopefully it won’t be another Ircher style claim intended to buy time… But i don’t really scumread them to begin with so whatevs.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4120 (isolation #364) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What Mush said about you is pretty funny Andante.
You’re like an cursed slot, that wherever they vote, will make the wagon look like poo even if it was an genuinely good wagon moments previous.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4129 (isolation #365) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's not like we have to be spiteful in games of mafia all the time.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4133 (isolation #366) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's not AI for me to say 4129 i agree.
But doesn't make it any less true.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4140 (isolation #367) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4137, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:flea fuckin like. tell me whats wrong w the roden case dont jus b like "OH ITS CRAP" like break it down cuz its fuckin good
Is "fucking good" something that can be summed up entirely as "this could be bussing Ircher"?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4147 (isolation #368) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm not sure i trust the timing of Mala popping in with this "case" in the first place.
Like Dunn becomes a wagon and then suddenly they r like "Hey remember Roden? Yeah that guy. Couldn't he have been bussing everyone? All focus on him now"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4151 (isolation #369) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4148, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:listen like im willing 2 b swayed but like ur only defense is ?????? "timing weird" and uh "not a case" which. i think it shows a p solid case. if u dont like the case can u like fuckin engage w it so i can see if i agree w u???

fuck n ppl say im all vibes no meat omg.
Mala says Roden votes them out of nowhere, but they don't. Just from Ctrl-fing their ISO i can see they talk a lot about Ircher and the reasoning for their vote afterwards.
Also i feel like it makes more sense for scum to be in the waffling slots that act ambivalent about the whole thing, not the ones that openly hate on Ircher. Now Mala explains that they think it was planned bussing, but how would they know that? There is no specific reasoning for them to believe it, it just seems like an lazy dismissal so nobody will think more of it than that it's just "distancing".

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4166 (isolation #370) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4156, Bell wrote:Norwe I feel like you’ve played a lot of games of mafia by now, so I’m confused about your post with your recent reasoning.
Scum play toward expectations, sometimes they play to the opposite of those expectations and sometimes they’re weird and they don’t confirm to either.
What's your point?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4192 (isolation #371) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4191, Galron wrote:Can we fucking lose the phrase "bring receipts" yet?
I don’t even know what that means.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4193 (isolation #372) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Feel like i should take a look at STD/Cephrir once i’m not just phone typing. Doubt it’s S+S. But associations could be telling.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4199 (isolation #373) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What kinda reaction is that lol.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4205 (isolation #374) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why though, i don’t think he’s scummy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4211 (isolation #375) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like Roden is bringing up good points.
STD has just kinda been ignoring truly engaging with Roden, in favour of just saying "yeah but u scum so whatever you say don’t mstter lol". Kinda like Catboi did to me earlier.
I’m not entirely sure it makes STD scum, but the concerns Roden brings forth are justified. And i can see how it boils down to an scumread. Honestly it feels like something i’d make when i’m feeling flustered at being scumread in an hostile gamestate during many of my earlier towngames.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4215 (isolation #376) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4213, Save The Dragons wrote:Did you read day 1 norwee
I was in the game… i think.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4218 (isolation #377) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4216, Save The Dragons wrote:Do you remember when I kept casing roden
Uhhhhh. No not really. But i can read ur ISO and find out.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4228 (isolation #378) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well since Andante said it’s not good, Roden is gonna be turbo limmed now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4238 (isolation #379) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4230, Bell wrote:I feel like you're the anti-morale given human form Norwe.
Wherever spirits are high, there you are, making sure they're lowered back to the floor.
Dude what.
I’m just trying to think about this. And then i’m being called anti-morale.
Like i’m sure there will be enough support to kill Roden if they truly act this way as scum. But like… it’s clearly not as super transparent to me as it apparently it is to you guys, so help me see what it is i’m missing then if you’re so sure?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4245 (isolation #380) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4242, Andante wrote:Norwee, give me 2 more names of non TRs please
I feel like Galron, Mala and Tictac are slots i don’t have as good of an read on right now.
I think Toog pinged me slightly town earlier.

Another question. How many scum are we looking at? Cus if there are like 5 i prob need to reconsider if some of my previous townreads are mistaken.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4252 (isolation #381) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Basically there is an big tonal difference between how caught scum acts and how town acts when being run up.
Roden is not giving me those scum vibes.
And if my gut tells me something then i’m gonna need some good evidence to sway me to think otherwise.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4257 (isolation #382) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How convinced were you really about your scumread on Roden if that’s what it took for you to switch, Bell?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4264 (isolation #383) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

A hammer while you’re reading is the best kind.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4270 (isolation #384) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4269, Andante wrote:
In post 4266, Bell wrote:If you were 'still reading' why were you pushing for Dunn to die in the first place.
Dunn is quite literally my only read here, and it's a SR off the Arcade post, I'm not sure I like my mastina read tbh. ok no more distractions!! roden time!
Wow. That Mastina backtrack is quite honestly shocking.
But i’m going to sleep now so i’m not even gonna think about it. Night.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4285 (isolation #385) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4283, Cephrir wrote:shit i accidentally read one and my brain started leaking
For what reason?
Do you actually claim to scumread Mastina here?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4286 (isolation #386) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mastina is one of my favourite players to be in a game with. Whenever they post i feel like my chaotic mind get’s an sense of focus and the gamestate becomes much clearer to me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4287 (isolation #387) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway i want to honour my loss with Noraa and just aheep their read on Dunnstral. (Even though my own read is that i don’t even try to read Dunnstral.)
Oh and for those that don’t understand, in Squid Game me and Noraa had a bet in dead thread where i would bet on Mathblade being town, while she was sure Mathblade was scum. And Math did turn out to be scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4293 (isolation #388) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah don’t be mean. :(

Ok i’ve been mean to Andante this whole game, but my way of being mean is to try to make fun of someone in an humorous way or call them super scummy. Not the route of "Curse your entire kin and all that has ever loved you for doing this GRAAH!" type stuff.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4313 (isolation #389) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Last time i checked, the seas are not dry.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4352 (isolation #390) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mush it’s an typical fallacy to be like: "Omg ur pushing an slot that does nothing or is muldy scummy, that must mean they are low hangibg fruit and YOU are scum!"
Yeah i don’t really buy that. I actually liked that Ceph went through ISO’s and seemed to actually think about the game these recent pages. Cus even if i didn’t voice it, i did suspect he could be scum that Mastina caught day 1, and acting awkward about it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4356 (isolation #391) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think Tictac could be an good push for later, but Noraa gonna throw another temper tantrum if we don’t do Dunn today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4362 (isolation #392) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You said Tictac is an nothing slot, and that it was an boneless push from Ceph.
I thought it was an attempt at looking at slots in the game with low attention and solve. Which is an townie thing to do.
Basically i disagree with you, don’t feel like i made anything up.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4367 (isolation #393) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok maybe i interpreted it wrong, but that’s what it looked like to me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4371 (isolation #394) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t think Tictac’s ISO is an nothing slot. And even if they are, an push there might help solve them.
Of course Dunnstral is one of those slots that nrver get easier to solve, so i’m not gonna apply the same logic there. But in general that’s how it works. So Ceph’s push there seems good and intended to help bring the game forward, ergo. Not an scummy thing, but townie thing to do.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4439 (isolation #395) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yes we should wait for claim.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4494 (isolation #396) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4478, Malakittens wrote:Want Roden or Mastina.

Will vote either or & will not comprise.

VOTE: roden
How bout no.

And also, why?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4499 (isolation #397) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4487, The Three Bears wrote:'
This has nothing to do with LLD though the read was strengthened by her reads. About halfway through yesterday, I started feeling some insanely towny vibes just surrounding mush. There's just this level of "i literally dont know what the fuck is going on" that mush is giving off in a way that is insanely fucking towny. How messy it is doesn't matter so much because it's towny as fuck.
''
Oh wow. Thanks...
Oh wait, i figured that out on day 1.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4519 (isolation #398) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4512, Andante wrote:no, I got sent mail last night lol no pt
I thought you got sent mail in your postbox in RL and was being super excited about it on Mafia Scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4549 (isolation #399) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Tictac
Andante you're defrosting the ice queen here. I thought you were the biggest scumlord. But you're probably not the mafia.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”