Open 843 - Divide & Conquer - Game Over!

Brighter Puppy
Brighter Puppy
Goon
Brighter Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:41 pm

Post by Brighter Puppy »

i also have habit of being right for wrong reasons so all my listed reasons for Kuriyama kill could be my oversense of importance ot this game since im basically shouting into a void for more than half of this game.

If scum wanted to kill person with most influence - Prism is dead
If scum wanted to kill someone townread not going to yeeted - I guess Kuriyama is fine
If scum wanted to kill someone who was more right than wrong - I want to believe this is me, but I have no proof i am right about jack besides todoraki and kuriyama reads so far. Yet to prove i got a scum.

So i probably have some mistaken beliefs or scum just don't see me as threat or maybe operating under i can be mislimmed which is very possible.
Brighter Puppy
Brighter Puppy
Goon
Brighter Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:43 pm

Post by Brighter Puppy »

theres too many people still who make that kill on Kuriyama it just says to me that Prism doesn't make it, but i think Prism would contest this.
Or maybe prism would do it and I am not thinking this clearly.

Prism is town in my books for more than this. I am just like this is another piece of clear evidence.
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:48 pm

Post by mc esther »

i think maf would be comfortable leaving you alive even if you pegged and consistently hard pushed both of them; like, and this sounds a little mean but, you havent really convinced anyone of anything, you didnt save todoroki and you didnt get an elimination within your preferred pool.
~
Brighter Puppy
Brighter Puppy
Goon
Brighter Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:49 pm

Post by Brighter Puppy »

thats basically what i was just saying
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:50 pm

Post by mc esther »

fair, i guess, and sorry for rubbing it in then. you just seemed to think you were more of a kill target than i believe you are in your pagetop.
~
Brighter Puppy
Brighter Puppy
Goon
Brighter Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:53 pm

Post by Brighter Puppy »

im only entertaining idea of me being a kill because ur on Prism is scum and I think Prism could see me as viable kill target and Prism only other targets being (in my eyes):
Myself/Dunnstral/Kuriyama and I was striking down reasons for each except dunnstral.
Like I think Prism would think im better than Kuriyama here or dunnstral better than Kuriyama.

I am not trying to make out i am a priority here.
i have repeated i have no influence in this game many many times.
Brighter Puppy
Brighter Puppy
Goon
Brighter Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:56 pm

Post by Brighter Puppy »

im not insulted by anyone calling out my bad play or inability to perform some tasks so u have nothing to apoligize for btw.
Brighter Puppy
Brighter Puppy
Goon
Brighter Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:00 pm

Post by Brighter Puppy »

im starting to lack conviction on my dunnstral townread.
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:17 pm

Post by mc esther »

okay, so as ive said previously, town!me clears dunn and puppy. is there anything [similarly useful] that scum!me would prove? like, anyone i cant be buddies with? anyone who cant really be maf if inno is town?
~
Brighter Puppy
Brighter Puppy
Goon
Brighter Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:26 pm

Post by Brighter Puppy »

why do u think IV/Dunn can't be again. Short term memory here
Brighter Puppy
Brighter Puppy
Goon
Brighter Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:27 pm

Post by Brighter Puppy »

nvm i already made argument has to be scum on that wagon.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just want to point out that Prism is very much town. They are never scum here.
Back to the drawing board Esther.

- Norwee
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Brighter Puppy
Brighter Puppy
Goon
Brighter Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:37 pm

Post by Brighter Puppy »

In post 736, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I just want to point out that Prism is very much town. They are never scum here.
Back to the drawing board Esther.

- Norwee
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:46 pm

Post by mc esther »

does that hold even if myself and std both flip town? (okay, that cant really happen, that's gg perfect scumgame; i guess more, if inno flips maf and std flips town). like, would you really go dwlee over prism there, do you believe scum!dwlee so strongly advocates for eliminating three-group?
~
Brighter Puppy
Brighter Puppy
Goon
Brighter Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:51 pm

Post by Brighter Puppy »

Why do you think Dwlee is townie.

- Norwee
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:57 pm

Post by mc esther »

they pushed three-group elimination at the start of day (before i'd made the observation that my townflip clears you and dunn). it's possible that they simply hadnt noticed (after all, it took me an embarrassing little while!), but this point probably came up in pt, right?
~
Brighter Puppy
Brighter Puppy
Goon
Brighter Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:04 am

Post by Brighter Puppy »

I don’t really see why that would clear Dwlee.

- Norwee
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:05 am

Post by mc esther »

because scum!dwlee probably doesnt want to undo mafia's progress in successfully denying town a clear?
~
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:08 am

Post by mc esther »

it doesnt really clear them (i mean, fuck, being precise with my language, my townflip doesnt even "clear" you and dunn), but i think it makes them townier than the players who would rather look to the larger group. dwlee town is definitely a weaker read than you and dunn town, but i feel better about dwlee than "suddenly kinda okay with eliminating six-group after spending d1 vehemently arguing against it on statistical grounds" prism.
~
Brighter Puppy
Brighter Puppy
Goon
Brighter Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:16 am

Post by Brighter Puppy »

I’m still thinking you’re scum because even though you seem to be outpacing yourself, it could be seen as an evolution of play made not out of own voalition, but due to "needing to" in order to achieve your goal.
Big reason for that is that i feel like your play was intentionally lazy all of day 1 (I don’t think this should should be an point of contention, since you yourself admitted to it being lacking), and since then circumstances forced you to actually try to be more townie day 2, you had to do that.
This isn’t all too bad so far, but then you come up with an solve of Prism!scum, which seems out of place and not well researched. It makes it abundantly clear that you are still through all of your efforts arguing for essentially the same thing: flip (IV) in small hood. :/
And justifying why it is smart by extrapolating on some garbage association stuff to facilitate that.
I just find it very hard to believe that you are arguing in good faith when saying that Prism is scummy for changing their mind on which hood is best to vote in, when they were proved wrong harshly at EOD1 and were subject to an big propaganda campaign from me/Fire on why they are wrong. To paint that as something scum motivated is dishonest and a bit opportunistic imo. Especially considering all of the reasons Prism are town this game, are overwhelming.

- Norwee
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:22 am

Post by mc esther »

you dont really expect you to believe this, but as scum i wouldve taken the out you offered me start-of-day and voted within the big hood. i know for a fact that i dont beat innocentvillager in 1 vs. 1 short of a miracle, im okay with this entirely because i know my townflip gives town a clear.

these arent garbage associations, like, you strongly agreed with the main two (you and dunn). the only one up for contention is dwlee, which you disbelieve because???

prism literally wasnt proved wrong lmao, eliminating town doesnt prove that he eliminated from the wrong pool, and you cant tell me you believe that. literally, if he tries to agree with you on this point (which, he wont), he's basically mafclaiming.
~
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:23 am

Post by mc esther »

my scumreads can be really fucking bad and that definitely causes a lot of self-doubt on the prism scumread. but, again, scum!prism explains how he pushes todoroki so hard while both heads are going "nah he should know better here", and the reach-out which todoroki didnt believe made sense, and why he softens on the six-group at the start of day two (which, no, you have not provided a valid alternate explanation for). it's such a perfect fit for three unrelated discrepancies in his play, im not really willing to give up on this so easily.
~
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:24 am

Post by mc esther »

and, lol, why tf do i go after prism here as scum? i couldve just shot him if i wanted him gone that badly. ik i said i'd shoot kuri, but you probably dont believe me, right?
~
Brighter Puppy
Brighter Puppy
Goon
Brighter Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:25 am

Post by Brighter Puppy »

You’re mixing me and Fire’s posts cus i haven’t mentioned agreeing with any of your associative stuff.

- Norwee
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:26 am

Post by mc esther »

that's fair norwee, i didnt realize i was talking to someone else! so are you seriously proposing an all-town wagon?
~

Return to “Completed Open Games”