GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

@Tejate, fair enough, I am looking forward to reading your post
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 2003, MegAzumarill wrote:@catboi the VC is using d1 text instead of d2
In post 2006, Tejate Raichu wrote:Also, you have duplicate votes on me. It should be one Tejate (3), but it's currently Tejate (2) and Tejate (1).
Fixed.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2011, Tejate Raichu wrote:
In post 2010, morph the cat wrote:
In post 2005, Tejate Raichu wrote:Good afternoon, I've thought about it a bit and I have come to a conclusion.

VOTE: implosion

Explanation coming whenever I'm done writing it, have some patience.
You have implosion as a null-town read in your last reads list, which was about 2 calendar days ago, I think.
Did I not also state that he would probably be the first person I'd bump down given some re-thinking?
It's a rather significant bump. I look forward to the explanation!
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

I was going to make this part of the big post, but I'll just leave this here so I've at least posted something beyond "I am making a post." So here you go, have something while I type furiously and try to figure out how to copypaste quotes from spoilers.
Spoiler: Night 2 Cop proposal
Shirou is one of the best possible cop checks if we have a night 2 cop.
Now now, I know what some of you may be thinking. We should be trying to generate guilties, not checking widely townread players. To that, I'd like to ask you to re-evaluate what exactly it is that makes you think Shirou
won't
generate a guilty. There have been some lingering doubts ever since NSG's paranoia post. They have constantly taken a very town-leaderly approach, which is extremely dangerous if they're scum. It is better that we clear any doubts about this slot sooner than later. If we do this too late and they turn out to be scum it's more than likely that the damage has already been done and we're on the verge of losing anyways. Worst case scenario, we have 3 real cop checks left and 2 to 3 fake ones, and I think it is absolutely in town's best interest to place one of them here.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by catboi »

Prodding Ydrasse.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2003, MegAzumarill wrote:shirou you haven't interacted with me basically at all this game
I'll ask you again due to you also being interested on Ceph without seemingly suspecting NumberQ:

Are you actually reading the game?
In post 1661, Shirou wrote:if it's not a hard scumread why are you vanity voting on her rather than trying to settle for one of the top consensus suspects?

We aren't eliminating Ydrasse today, I think that should be clear from the gamestate right now?

You've also read the entire game up to now but literally no comment on imaginality/redtea dilemma? That's weird as fuck tbh.

The last time you mentioned redtea was on your two initial readlists and they were on the bottom, but you doesn't seem interested in their wagon at all?

You read the game but rather than have any takes about the main topics you only vote ydrasse that is currently sick and that's it?
In post 1665, Shirou wrote:
In post 1662, MegAzumarill wrote:Do you think I want to enter the game giving intent?
kinda yeah
In post 1662, MegAzumarill wrote:I'd much rather actually have some opportunity to interact with the gamestate than end the day immediately. And that means some motion for the time being
you didn't try to interact with anyone or anything before I called you out. You voted Ydrasse and that was it.
The above was me trying to get you to speak up something. I'm not gonna ask you about your read on X slot if that's what you're talking about, you were a replacement and I wanted to see what stuff you would give the most attention to in your content because I already talked on how it's important to look at what low content/activity slots choose to focus on, so when you didn't give content at all I poked you, and you just kept on the instance of not talking about stuff.

Now you want to blame me for not trying to have a talk with you? If you had began talking about your reads after I poked you, I would have engaged you more. You were the one not willing to talk much.

If you're ever town here, this point about me not having tried to engage you/tejate is just bad-faith or bad memory. I'm not backing down from this instance.
いつだってヒーロー。

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:17 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2017, MegAzumarill wrote:Shirou can you restate your tejate case in full.
no you can look up my ISO and I've given the summary multiple times.

To simplify it in one line is:

He feels like a supporting character here while he felt like part of the main cast in the recent finished newbie where it's confirmed he was town.

I talked more extensively about why he feels like that in multiple points in my ISO, just look it up while doing a CTRL + F search for "Tejate"?

I'm kinda spending too much time writing posts in this game, I want to tone down in that behavior especially when I think your approach on me is either in bad-faith or just scum as I suspect.

The "there's X scum in W/Y/Z" thing is actually something I say in almost every game, although the person with most experience with me replaced out, anyone else can check it out if they want to. I'm quite faking some part of my confidence to not end up in the slop of "but what if I'm wrong..." which has cost me more games than saved me, but either way I feel pretty good about the "case" even if may seem minimalist yes.

I believe you get a good read in a slot by focusing on a few points rather than having "multiple" ones. Tejate isn't acting like I think he would as town and that's it.
いつだってヒーロー。

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2016, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 2008, implosion wrote:meg, did you see nQ's claim?
yes, I should have phrased it as assuming a numberQ scum flip but I took it out as I didn't want it tied to their opinion on ydrasse.

I figured it would be implied since if NumberQ is town ceph is mech!town anyway
it's still so weird

why should I assume NumberQ is scum right now while thinking about Ceph right now?

like...what?

Maybe later? sure. But right now feels like a waste of time to think about Ceph which is a slot that is dependent on someone else being scum? It's like an associative read which even if NQ flips scum, can still be town?

I had Ceph as null town before and he's town now due to the claim, and that's it. If NumberQ flipped scum I think I would still have him as null town.
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by Shirou »

I think GL's thing for redtea since D1 is actually the most AI stuff in his ISO but I'm not sure which way to take it yet.
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:37 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2028, Tejate Raichu wrote:I was going to make this part of the big post, but I'll just leave this here so I've at least posted something beyond "I am making a post." So here you go, have something while I type furiously and try to figure out how to copypaste quotes from spoilers.
Spoiler: Night 2 Cop proposal
Shirou is one of the best possible cop checks if we have a night 2 cop.
Now now, I know what some of you may be thinking. We should be trying to generate guilties, not checking widely townread players. To that, I'd like to ask you to re-evaluate what exactly it is that makes you think Shirou
won't
generate a guilty. There have been some lingering doubts ever since NSG's paranoia post. They have constantly taken a very town-leaderly approach, which is extremely dangerous if they're scum. It is better that we clear any doubts about this slot sooner than later. If we do this too late and they turn out to be scum it's more than likely that the damage has already been done and we're on the verge of losing anyways. Worst case scenario, we have 3 real cop checks left and 2 to 3 fake ones, and I think it is absolutely in town's best interest to place one of them here.
I can live with a cop check on me after GL.

I'm not going to say it's unreasonable to check me but still, I think both me and GL are hard players to read in certain circumstances but GL is much more of a consensus suspect than I'm.

Eh, I guess this can be interpreted as scum!me trying to deflect a cop claim which is true, but really, I just would love a cop check on GL because I do trust town!GL to make good decisions later and I don't want to risk we miseliminating him (by my own hands or not) when there's multiple low content slots. A cop check on me just feels like a waste right now because almost no one is suspecting me so it doesn't help we collectively change how we view the game very much.

If I'm still alive later on though, I guess theoretically I may be a sound cop check, but I do honestly think I may die before that. There's some smart plays to do here as scum in the night kills but not sure if scum is actually gonna realize that, or even if they are in the position to do that.
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:44 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

You aren't helping your case by A. not answering questions offered to you and B basing your case on tejate pretty much solely on of a single example of a game.

It doesn't really matter how much you interact with tejate because you aren't using anything from these interactions to help solve. If your entire case is actually based on this one point (which was the impression I got but wanted to make sure, so thanks for that confirmation) it means that Tejate hasn't actually acted scummy in your eyes since d1 when you actually formed this, and it's based off of very shaky grounds to begin with. I don't think town actually follows through with a read like that.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

this is a game that i am in
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

true
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

ermmmmm

i dont have a lot of opinions

but i have my sense of taste back so that's neat
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

im just existing right now to get fua to be alive for tomorrow
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

Need to go for a bit. I'll try to get it out later today, but no promises. Don't sit around waiting all night if it's just for my implo post.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2035, MegAzumarill wrote:
it means that Tejate hasn't actually acted scummy in your eyes since d1
?????

He has acted scummy
SINCE DAY 1 IN MY EYES

what.the.FUCK do you mean by saying the issue I've with him, that he has shown SINCE d1, mean that I shouldn't be suspecting him or something?

Morph is literally saying the same thing I'm. Your slot feels so weirdly focused.

Redtea was coasting but you only focused on Ydra in D1.

Both me and Morph are having a problem with Tejate but you only address me.

This is what I was saying about letting low-content posters do content on their own without people giving they direction. Meg's trajectory about what to focus just doesn't seem natural.
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

The only point of Tejates content you find "scummy" is that it's different than their last game. Nothing that would be scum indicative if it came from any other player

Unless you have some secret point about how it's actually scummy?
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2035, MegAzumarill wrote:You aren't helping your case by A. not answering questions offered to you and B basing your case on tejate pretty much solely on of a single example of a game.
I already had talked about the fact it's scummy on its own, and it just gets
worse
when there's a game showcasing him not being so passive.

His posts have always felt awkward to me even before reading that game, I talk about this early on in the game, but I chalked up for that time on him being a newbie, but it just kept happening so I decided to check his game, and "tada!", I didn't have an issue with his vibe in that other game at all. Therefore, my read on him here.

Also I don't need to help my case. The unique reason I'm explaining myself to you is because your arguments sound so nonsensical to me that I would be flabbergasted if someone began agreeing with you or sheeping you. You can keep your vote on me because I'm mostly likely than not just killing your slot at some point if I'm alive in the game.
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

I mean feel free to nightkill me.
This obviously isn't getting anywhere atm.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2042, MegAzumarill wrote:The only point of Tejates content you find "scummy" is that it's different than their last game. Nothing that would be scum indicative if it came from any other player

Unless you have some secret point about how it's actually scummy?
holy fuck you've really not read my ISO have you

I already talked about it but let's go again for a bit:

Tejate so far has always tried to be too considerate of other people reads rather than trying to convince others of theirs, always too happy to oblige to consensus rather than try to convince the consensus of what he think is right, always
talking/trying to show
more than
actually acting on it
(for example when he kept talking about "I'm gonna get a read on X slot soon" only to never come around it for most of D1). Very often also posting something that in some way or other had an implicit message of "haha I'm town guys how are you in this fine day?".

Those are all obvious scummy things
on its own
. That's what most people were talking about when they said Tejate sounded
"awkward"
. Some people have just defaulted it to him being a newbie which is an opinion I shared at the start, but overtime it kept bugging me so I began to rethink it, and after reading that game I ended up having a more firm conclusion.

The meta just makes the case stronger, all this behavior is scummy on its own and you can go around the room and ask most people if they agree with me or not about this being some classic scum tells for some players.
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2044, MegAzumarill wrote:I mean feel free to nightkill me.
This obviously isn't getting anywhere atm.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

NIGHTKILL? YOU?

We've a jokester here huh. In what world do you think I would nightkill you if I was scum...like...your posts and logic flabbergast me sometimes.

If I was scum, you would be a part of my designated miselimination pool and I would have quite the confidence you would be an easy miselimination to get sooner or later.
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:35 pm

Post by implosion »

I think copping Shirou would be a slightly odd thing for scum-tejate to come up with the idea to suggest.

I do think it's a bad idea to hard direct cops just because if there's multiple cops with the same night we don't want duplicate results.

Meg's line of play here is... something.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:35 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

Alright I know it's been like 3 years since you joined but you do realize playstyle changes the most drastically when you first join the site? I don't take it as AI for a number of reasons.

I did the exact same thing Tejate is doing my first 2 games. The first was a newbie where I was headstrong and wrong and the second was a 13 player game where I was more reserved and ended up being LHF.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by Shirou »

I'm not even really that confident you're scum in truth, I kinda had more doubts than I was letting on. Faking your confidence for a bit is only natural if you want to actually get a wagon on people.

I liked a certain stuff from NSG as I had said early but it doesn't feel within the rules to say it atm, so I'm not gonna say it for now, but...

Blah. The more I try to interact with you the more I come to the conclusion that I don't care if I'm wrong on your slot alignment. If you're scum here it's only natural but if you're ever town here, I think we simply don't get along and it's kinda the first time I've gotten a bit tilted since returning from my hiatus.

p-edit: wait a min
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)

Return to “Completed Open Games”