Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:40 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2398, Shirou wrote:I'm also saying I'm ok with killing redtea due to apathy and the fact he could still kinda be your buddy.

You're so hung up on redtea when I'm saying basically "whatever, kill them". Like, if you guys want, kill them? I don't care that much even if it wasn't my preference to how today should go.

You want to frame this as if I'm doing all this to protect redtea when I'M NOT, I'm doing this to increase the odds of killing your slot GL, without me needing to spend one entire week here hyperposting and casing you.
bro you unvoted redtea and tried to use your claim to bully the town into limming elsewhere or no limming today

if you don't care about redtea, let's flip them
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:41 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2397, morph the cat wrote:We're not townreading redtea? We declared intent ffs.
ok, I guess I don't understand the point of your question

why do you want me to towncase myself right now?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:42 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2390, GuiltyLion wrote:the idea that you're willing to bet the game on me being scum without knowing redtea's alignment is just so contrived
See? this?

You're also trying to tie your alignment to redtea.

EVEN IF REDTEA IS SCUM I THINK YOU JUST BUSSED.

Redtea is such a fucking OBVIOUS BUS, and I believe at least implo is town, so the play here would be to do redtea and shade me/implo to get two mislims later.

I'm trying to kill you here EVEN IF REDTEA IS SCUM, because I find your posts/engagement towards me and implo disingenuous.

I just THINK that redtea is more likely town than not due to how you're pushing them, but more importantly, I think you're scum in almost all scenarios in this game so I'm kinda just gambling on it

/shrug
いつだってヒーロー。

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:42 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2285, Cephrir wrote:there's something i want to wait for.
my trap card has been activated. the thing i wanted to wait for was meg posting again following the influx of votes, because they had posted this
In post 2256, MegAzumarill wrote:turbo eliminations are always bad especially when there's a decent chance at least one person will have a cop result tomorrow

thank you for coming to my TED talk
In post 2258, MegAzumarill wrote:I've seen mechsolved games lost by quick elims this isn't happening again
they have come through with the following
In post 2302, MegAzumarill wrote:redtea flip gives good info
tejate flip gives good info

redtea is scummier than tejate

ergo kill redtea
yikes fam
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:43 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

ok, well help me bus redtea and let's revisit D3

p-edit: I kinda thought Meg's post was obviously about the idea of turbolimming on D3?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:43 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2402, Shirou wrote:Redtea is such a fucking OBVIOUS BUS,
you literally just said redtea was town btw lol
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:43 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2255, Shirou wrote:IF they flip town though, we also should turbo eliminate one of GL/Meg/Tejate tomorrow imo.
Meg was responding to this
Amazonian Legends
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:44 am

Post by Amazonian Legends »

In post 2305, Amazonian Legends wrote:
In post 2256, MegAzumarill wrote:turbo eliminations are always bad especially when there's a decent chance at least one person will have a cop result tomorrow

thank you for coming to my TED talk
In post 2302, MegAzumarill wrote:redtea flip gives good info
tejate flip gives good info

redtea is scummier than tejate

ergo kill redtea
?
Lol ceph. We were bothered by the same thing.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:44 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2402, Shirou wrote:
In post 2390, GuiltyLion wrote:the idea that you're willing to bet the game on me being scum without knowing redtea's alignment is just so contrived
See? this?

You're also trying to tie your alignment to redtea.

EVEN IF REDTEA IS SCUM I THINK YOU JUST BUSSED.

Redtea is such a fucking OBVIOUS BUS, and I believe at least implo is town, so the play here would be to do redtea and shade me/implo to get two mislims later.

I'm trying to kill you here EVEN IF REDTEA IS SCUM, because I find your posts/engagement towards me and implo disingenuous.

I just THINK that redtea is more likely town than not due to how you're pushing them, but more importantly, I think you're scum in almost all scenarios in this game so I'm kinda just gambling on it

/shrug
Aren't it makes sense to kill Red then anyway even if bus.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:44 am

Post by Enchant »

Like what logic you use.
Amazonian Legends
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:44 am

Oh
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:44 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2315, Tejate Raichu wrote:I literally do not think anyone was suggesting that but yourself.
yeah, this... i don't know where ydra got the idea we were even contemplating this and i thought the victim complex about it was pretty strange
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:45 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2356, Shirou wrote:The reason I'm doing this is because
it was obvious from today that if you're scum, redtea is likely town
and you're already setting up implo/me for miseliminations, and if I claim cop there, you would say it's simply a desperation move to buy a no elimination day.
Redtea is such a fucking OBVIOUS BUS
, and I believe at least implo is town, so the play here would be to do redtea and shade me/implo to get two mislims later.
lmfao
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:46 am

Post by Tejate Raichu »

Well, I have a few hours left I can be here. My vote isn't moving, but I'll still be around to discuss for a couple hours.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:47 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2413, Tejate Raichu wrote:Well, I have a few hours left I can be here. My vote isn't moving, but I'll still be around to discuss for a couple hours.
You can start
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:47 am

Post by Shirou »

like stop bringing up redtea

whatever kill them don't kill them

I just think you're scum, and if you're town you would miseliminate me anyway GL, so what I'm doing is trying to claim to:

1) Either get NK'd and confirm my slot.

2) Get me result on you and either confirm you as scum or as town.

I dunno if you guys respect my scum game or not, and I don't care if you do or not, but if I had to say one of my tools as scum is kinda ~sensing~ what slots are gonna be eliminated or not. I just feel like tomorrow if we kept going in that road was gonna be people voting either me or implo tomorrow, and people not believing my claim that I'm a cop if it was when I was brought to E-1.

Sure, maybe I'm wrong and tomorrow would have played differently, but I don't want to RISK it. I'm trying to make it an almost guarantee that either I'll not be a miselimination by NK, or even if I'm miseliminated, I'm gonna be able to get my result.

Why claim today now and not tomorrow?

MOMENTUM!

It's a really dumb thing but many town PRs are killed thoughtlessly even if it doesn't sound optimal because they wait to claim at E-1 and by then people are really confident they're scum trying to save their own skins.

If I waited until a E-1 to claim my role, the narrative would be I'm trying to do all I can to help the scum team even if it's just buying a no elimination.

I'm foreseeing that's how tomorrow could likely turn out, so I'm trying to rewrite history before it even begins by claiming today!
いつだってヒーロー。

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:48 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

ok cool story

still don't see your vote back on redtea where it belongs
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2412, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2356, Shirou wrote:The reason I'm doing this is because
it was obvious from today that if you're scum, redtea is likely town
and you're already setting up implo/me for miseliminations, and if I claim cop there, you would say it's simply a desperation move to buy a no elimination day.
Redtea is such a fucking OBVIOUS BUS
, and I believe at least implo is town, so the play here would be to do redtea and shade me/implo to get two mislims later.
lmfao
You're just reaching now

I still said in the post that redtea is more likely town than not by how you're pushing him

but IF redtea is scum, he's an obvious bus. And you've been shading the slot since D1.

It's that simple to understand my point but you're trying to make it look shady.
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Enchant »

Nah mafia claims early to save their skins, because batshit insane people with hammers are mostly town, as mafia not brave to do that.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2416, GuiltyLion wrote:ok cool story

still don't see your vote back on redtea where it belongs
because I think no elimination is better for today?

have you read any of my posts?

what if I do redtea today and people just say "yeah let's not do that no elimination"

no elimination first and then I vote the consensus

/shrug.
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:50 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2418, Enchant wrote:Nah mafia claims early to save their skins, because batshit insane people with hammers are mostly town, as mafia not brave to do that.
???

why would they claim early to save their skins when their skins aren't in danger at that moment?

claiming like I'm right now is definitely weird though, I'll give you that.
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:51 am

Post by implosion »

i really just want to imagine a world where me, shirou, and gl are all town. bonus points if redtea is also town. it's just such a truly beautiful dumpster fire to imagine.
In post 2361, Enchant wrote:Idk maybe it's already discussed or something.
i said this and got called scummy or bad for it by shirou who is now suggesting we do it : )

i'm still reading up and processing what's happening
Amazonian Legends
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:51 am

So in tenet, I made a joke partway through day one that my half of the game were behaving all civilized like we were at high tea with tea and crumpets while the other half of the game was behaving like they were in a rumble, like end of movie outsiders style. I then wondered if the reason for that was that we had more scum on our side while the rumble side was mostly town eating each other.

I’ve had a flashback to that thought a few times while skimming this game day. I wonder if there’s something to that.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:52 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2411, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2315, Tejate Raichu wrote:I literally do not think anyone was suggesting that but yourself.
yeah, this... i don't know where ydra got the idea we were even contemplating this and i thought the victim complex about it was pretty strange
same
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:52 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

yes Shirou, you haven't changed tack from the "GL is scum no matter what redtea's alignment is" position you took several days ago that I already called out as feeling disingenuous, but you can't even keep your story straight about what's "obvious". is redtea scum or not? why aren't you voting them? You keep acting like you're totally fine with redtea's flip but then you insist that we should no lim by virtue of your claim and that you don't actually want redtea flipped. I am trying to corral as many votes onto redtea as possible, I will stop harassing you if you are taking the position that you are never voting redtea here

if you want to no lim at least once, it's better to do that on D3 when we have information from redtea's flip, potentially a fua cop check, potentially another N2 cop check, etc

Return to “Completed Open Games”