Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:36 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1298, MathBlade wrote:There isn’t a “figure out what to do” ever for me as scum and it just demonstrates you likely don’t know me and if you’re scum neither do your buddies
You're right I don't know you and if I had scum buddies I would have asked them about you.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:36 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I would be very surprised if A50 is mafia in this game
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:38 pm

Post by House »

In post 1299, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1297, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1296, Frogsterking wrote:I'm considering a Lap/VP/Math (a50) team that went for RTP as a hail Mary for the possibility RTP was both pushing them and also town's only investigative pr and they could dig themselves out. And now thescum morale is low and VP has given up, and Math replaced into this terrible position and is just stalling trying to figure out what they're supposed to do.
Lol at this. My scum game is feared for a reason.
My town game usually is except on MS.

Like I mean you can push it but it’s fundamentally wrong. Like I just need to get into scum’s psyche and they’re good as dead.
Are you an EM player?
... wow ...
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:39 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Spoiler:
In post 1295, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1287, MathBlade wrote:Oh yeah absolutely

More just Frog doesn’t sit right with me.

Can’t get a beat on Skitter til she gets back.
I'm wondering if town!Math crosses me here btw. Would have been a pretty townie reaction because of the lack of self-preservation.
In post 1296, Frogsterking wrote:I'm considering a Lap/VP/Math (a50) team that went for RTP as a hail Mary for the possibility RTP was both pushing them and also town's only investigative pr and they could dig themselves out. And now thescum morale is low and VP has given up, and Math replaced into this terrible position and is just stalling trying to figure out what they're supposed to do.

Like I mean you can push it but it’s fundamentally wrong. Like I just need to get into scum’s psyche and they’re good as dead.
In post 1298, MathBlade wrote:There isn’t a “figure out what to do” ever for me as scum and it just demonstrates you likely don’t know me and if you’re scum neither do your buddies

Are you an EM player?

Are you an EM player and would you have crossed me if you were town Math?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:40 pm

Post by House »

In post 1303, Frogsterking wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1295, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1287, MathBlade wrote:Oh yeah absolutely

More just Frog doesn’t sit right with me.

Can’t get a beat on Skitter til she gets back.
I'm wondering if town!Math crosses me here btw. Would have been a pretty townie reaction because of the lack of self-preservation.

Are you an EM player?

Are you an EM player and would you have crossed me if you were town Math?
Considering you're asking if he's from EpicMafia, I don't think he has anything to be scared about from you. :lol:

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Are you an EM player?
I have played on so many sites with so many handles. Epic mafia if you mean that is one of the few I either didn’t or one game on
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Are you an EM player?
I have played on so many sites with so many handles. Epic mafia if you mean that is one of the few I either didn’t or one game on
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:45 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1305, MathBlade wrote:

Are you an EM player?
So you feel confident you could attempt to solo carry if you had replaced into the situation I described where Lap got taken out D1, scum missed their pr hit N1, and your buddy was about to get executed and had given up?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:46 pm

Post by House »

In post 1307, Frogsterking wrote:

Are you an EM player?
So you feel confident you could attempt to solo carry if you had replaced into the situation I described where Lap got taken out D1, scum missed their pr hit N1, and your buddy was about to get executed and had given up?
Depends on how long I'm left alive.

The longer we're both alive in a game, the more paranoid I get.

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:48 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1301, Aristeia wrote:I would be very surprised if A50 is mafia in this game
Is this just because of the scum v scum wagons on D1?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:50 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1309, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1301, Aristeia wrote:I would be very surprised if A50 is mafia in this game
I thought he was pretty townie during d1 and the way he got kicked out of the game felt very townie
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:51 pm

Post by House »

How can you definitively state there were scum v scum wagons on d1 when only 1 scum has flipped?

catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:51 pm

Post by catboi »

Vote Count 2.01

VP Baltar (3):
House, Aristeia, innocentvillager
MathBlade (1):
Frogsterking

Not Voting (7):
Andresvmb, Datisi, MathBlade, OutWorldER, skitter30, Something_Smart, VP Baltar

With 11 alive, it's 6 to eliminate.

Deadline for Day 2 is February 7 at 8:00 PM EST.

Deadline Timer:
(expired on 2022-02-07 21:00:00)
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:54 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I guess I just feel the comfort level he has with the game is town-indicative and the way he's approached the game feels like something that he wouldn't necesarily make up from a red role pm.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:57 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1310, Aristeia wrote:
I thought he was pretty townie during d1 and the way he got kicked out of the game felt very townie
There is something related to this I want to bring up later on D2 actually.

I just looked through your iso for your reads and I saw you had skitter as a nullscum on your reads list, do you want to elaborate on your read of skitter at all?

PEdit: Okay it sounds like this is more along the lines of what you expect from town!Math.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1307, Frogsterking wrote:

Are you an EM player?
Not only could I, I have.

I am the type of player as scum to get strongman killed in multiball for being “too town”.

It’s a hallmark.

Like if you’re scum you’re barking up the wrong tree.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=87020

Most recent game with similar scenario.

Had to take the cop to elo and had a guilty on me and still won.

Like seriously I am good at finding the motivations even if I am bad at finding the exact person but figuring out what scum are doing is fun when I have time to do so.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:02 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1314, Frogsterking wrote:There is something related to this I want to bring up later on D2 actually.

I just looked through your iso for your reads and I saw you had skitter as a nullscum on your reads list, do you want to elaborate on your read of skitter at all?

PEdit: Okay it sounds like this is more along the lines of what you expect from town!Math.
no my read on the slot is based on how I believe A50 plays

Mathblade is a much stronger scum player than A50.

I think skitter's iso leans more towards scum than not, it felt somewhat strange for her to not have concrete thoughts about how the d1 elim went.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67961&hilit=Aztechnology

I mean here I had to shoot my traitor and was like 2 v 13 with my buddy always at the bottom of the PoE.

I am good at scum because scum isn’t about a specific plan or target.

It’s about giving towns what they want and making them miselim town.

Because scum was elimmed d1 it’s either a bus or uninfluencial or new scum.

Just need to figure out who and why by interactions
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:08 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

UNVOTE: Mathblade
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:12 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I have trouble with coming up with a scum team that decides to bigbrain shoot RTP in order to frame Baltar rather than just let RTP live and death-tunnel Baltar into the ground
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:15 pm

Post by House »

Ari if I had any reservations about your alignment yesterday, you've done an impressive job at putting them at ease today.

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:17 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1317, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1314, Frogsterking wrote:There is something related to this I want to bring up later on D2 actually.

I think skitter's iso leans more towards scum than not, it felt somewhat strange for her to not have concrete thoughts about how the d1 elim went.
I have been wondering if skitter's play in this game is typical of her town game.

PEdit:

My best guess was that it was optimistic and the scum team felt pressure from RTP and maybe convinced themselves RTP was also the pr.

IDK could you see S_S and skitter deciding to do it?

RTP said they might FoS skitter if Lap was scum and a50 was town.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:19 pm

Post by Aristeia »

RTP is extremely loud and had strong thread influence/universally townread so I don't think scum really had a choice regardless of whether they were TPR or not.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:20 pm

Post by House »

In post 1322, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1317, Aristeia wrote:

I have been wondering if skitter's play in this game is typical of her town game.

PEdit:

My best guess was that it was optimistic and the scum team felt pressure from RTP and maybe convinced themselves RTP was also the pr.

IDK could you see S_S and skitter deciding to do it?

RTP said they might FoS skitter if Lap was scum and a50 was town.
You seen pretty resistant to considering VP Baltar as scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”