MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #4375 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:26 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

fwiw i think roden n bell r wrong (switch em) but i agree w everythin else from llds reads n i been tryin 2 push it
199-member plural system. We kinda exploded. We'll sign if we switch, but it's a host-centric setup round here now.

It/its pronouns only.
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4376 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:28 am

Post by The Three Bears »

andante null null town and null dunn (maybe lean town a tiny bit)

were her more vague reads.

-noraa
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4377 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:30 am

so far, all of her reads have been right. she is suspicious of t3 briefly but that drops really fast. T3 flipped town.
She pushed the ircher wagon through and was the first vote there. Ircher was scum.
She called tet town. Tet was night killed.

-noraa
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4378 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:31 am

she also said that we were null but probably town. which i know that that is correct. So her reads have been 4 for 4 for all alignments I know.

-noraa
a beary good hydra \o/
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4379 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:32 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4374, The Three Bears wrote:Lets take a little dive into LLD's reads. The top, most confident read was cephrir scum. Did LLD die for being reasonable? LLD was barely here for a good half of the time she was alive in the game.
Why was LLD killed? Was she even a town leader? Yeah she led the Ircher wagon but her post frequency was quite low.
Why did LLD die?

Well here are her reads:
roden town, bell nullscum, cephrir scum, mush town, fenrir nullscum, catboi town, tet town, ircher scum

-noraa
She never mentions her suspicion of me again after post 374. I think she would have figured it out by now
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4380 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:33 am

Post by Cephrir »

I cant tell you enough how much I would love to trade any of yall to have her back at this point. We are so far off the rails rn
Bartleby the Scrivener
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4381 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:36 am

In post 4379, Cephrir wrote:She never mentions her suspicion of me again after post 374. I think she would have figured it out by now
we can speculate on that all we want but straight off the bat reads like that dont just disappear regardless of your alignment. either way I'm interested in sheeping LLD's because I have a feeling most of them are right

-noraa
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4382 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:37 am

In post 4380, Cephrir wrote:I cant tell you enough how much I would love to trade any of yall to have her back at this point. We are so far off the rails rn
so far off the rails? really? how come you didnt think we were off the rails when a town tracker got eliminated without a claim? you didn't even seem concerned with that.

-noraa
a beary good hydra \o/
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4383 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:38 am

Post by Cephrir »

Lmao isoing myself to find my previous post about the LLD kill and I'm so town yall are actually wack
Bartleby the Scrivener
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4384 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:39 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

cephrir is town please focus on actual scum in roden or dunn
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4385 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:39 am

Post by catboi »

just give the bears their bag

nothing else in the game is worth commenting on
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4386 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:39 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4382, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 4380, Cephrir wrote:I cant tell you enough how much I would love to trade any of yall to have her back at this point. We are so far off the rails rn
so far off the rails? really? how come you didnt think we were off the rails when a town tracker got eliminated without a claim? you didn't even seem concerned with that.

-noraa
?? When was I supposed to be concerned about that of course that's partly what i mean by off the rails but i didnt know what they would flip nor did i ask for them to be quickhammered
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4387 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:42 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3432, Cephrir wrote:Idk I think LLD could have been killed for reasons other than her reads. If their n1 kill did indeed fail they might have avoided obvious protection targets n2

Or it's just a rolecop, or maybe they saw her making the save n1 somehow, or etc.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4388 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:42 am

Post by Cephrir »

Also, reputation
Bartleby the Scrivener
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum

MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #4389 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:47 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

yea mayb all plausible argument 4 lld but we got another ceph-scum ppl who died... n ur iso looks scummy anyway so like ???

like im sry ur scum ceph. like. ur my strongest read other than bell and ur my strongest scumread by miles rn.
199-member plural system. We kinda exploded. We'll sign if we switch, but it's a host-centric setup round here now.

It/its pronouns only.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4390 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:49 am

Post by Cephrir »

Tet was not a ceph scum person he was mildly concerned and also admitted to being a power role come on
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4391 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:50 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4389, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:n ur iso looks scummy anyway so like ???
This is meaningless. Put up or shut up
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4392 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:57 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3358, Tet wrote:if this day drags on i'll probably get to it. Ceph is in the back of my mind as "if i'm wrong on a townread its probably ceph" but i also feel that way about std. I'd have to get the time to devote brainpower towards figuring it out though.
Wow big scumread

Mush if I were scum and wanted to kill my detractors I would have killed *you*
Bartleby the Scrivener
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4393 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:58 am

In post 2445, Ircher wrote:
Confirmed Town
(From my perspective) (98%-100% Confidence)

Ircher (100%): Role PM

Likely Town
(85%-97% Confidence)

Leaning Town
(60%-84% Confidence)

Save the Dragons(+82%): They just seem town to me. No real concerns or comments.

Cephrir (+76%): I think he has consistently been town this whole game.

Lady Lambdadelta (+74%): I feel the way she initially pushed Cephrir and the progression of her read on me makes much more sense and felt more genuine than MUSH did in either respect. She has been lacking in presence some, but that's really my only concern.

Neutral Town
(31%-59% Confidence; Mixed Read or Diffident Read)

catboi (+49%): I thought Greeting was town. I would have to ISO them to point out the things I specifically liked, but I lack the time.

Roden (+32%): While I do have my concerns here which I've covered in and , I do think Roden's overall behavior comes more from stubborn town than scum.

Null
(0%-30% Confidence; No/Very Weak Read)

Bell (+10%): I pretty much explained this earlier. I haven't really noticed anything good or bad from the slot. Looking over the ISO activity-wise, he's had a pretty consistent presence though he did skip a day.

tictac (-1%): I've seen almost nothing from this slot. I think they claimed ascetic?

Dunnstral (-20%): This certainly could be Dunnstral's scum game, but I lack confidence as Dunnstral has this style as both alignments. I agree is a bit off, but that alone isn't very convincing to me. I think the best way to read Dunnstral is after we get some flips so we have a clearer idea of his motivations.

Malakittens (-25%): She has a lot of posts like and where she explains why she hasn't really read the thread. I get being sick and all, but I think this slot needs to do more.

Neutral Scum
(31%-59% Confidence; Mixed Read or Diffident Read)

The Three Bears (-31%): I was mildly town reading Noraa's posts because they seemed to be on the level of outrageousness where it actually becomes somewhat townie for her. That said, Flea's posts since the start of Day 2 is really tanking the slot.

Tet (-33%): Last time I checked, I've agreed with a lot of this slots reads. At the same time, I don't think this slot is doing much. They have a history of being contrary to the popular opinion, but I feel it is off in some way.

TheWayItEnds (-42%): Who is this slot again? They severely lack thread presence, and the times they have popped in, it hasn't been very good. was especially egregious.

mastina (-44%): mastina has been rather quiet this game. I feel that's a pretty big tell for scum!mastina actually. is a rather questionable reads list though mastina's read rate can vary a lot on Day 1.

MUSHSHAGANA (-48%): I outlined a lot of my qualms with this slot in . Since posting that, all I've seen it do is continue to advocate for my elimination without ever expressing a reason that goes beyond "Ircher's ISO is just oozing scumminess." Furthermore, tells me its reads are almost completely based on how others are reading me. Its focus is its push on me to the exclusion of all else, and I think that comes from scum that wants to look busy without really doing things. was actually decent.

Leaning Scum
(60%-75% Confidence)

Likely Scum
(76%-100% Confidence)

Val is also scum, but I didn't really have time to ISO and evaluate specifically what I don't like about the slot. NorwegianBoyEE I think I'd go with town if forced to choose, but it could easily shift. Galron lacks presence, and I don't have much of a read there. Toogeloo struck me as off, but I would need to ISO to give a fair evaluation. Similarly for Andante except I lean more towards town.
a beary good hydra \o/
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum

MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #4394 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:00 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

listen. ceph. do u want to 1v1 me? cuz ill 1v1 u here. hell u got even odds, i lost some cred for bein on town wagons, not bein 2 smart, havin a fight w my own headmate in public. if u go hard maybe u get me out of this game. lets say ur town: its p obvious u n me r not gonna both b in the endgame w/o some shit goin v wrong for town. lets go, lets make this whole game move easier

n u tell me who u trust 2 run ur legacy, yea? if u come up green i will jus straight sheep till endgame fuckin promise u.

It/its pronouns only.
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4395 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:01 am

Ircher calls 3 of 4 flipped town, scum.
It's highly likely that neutral scum is all town though if there was one that wasn't, i'd say it's mastina since I have also heard massy is more inactive as scum. I think neutral town is all town.
So the whole scum team is in leaning town, null and the people not put in the list.

-noraa
a beary good hydra \o/
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4396 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:01 am

Post by Cephrir »

I hate to admit this thing that doesnt support my views but if tet were killed for reads, he wasnt a big fan of std or andante
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4397 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:01 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4395, The Three Bears wrote:Ircher calls 3 of 4 flipped town, scum.
It's highly likely that neutral scum is all town though if there was one that wasn't, i'd say it's mastina since I have also heard massy is more inactive as scum. I think neutral town is all town.
So the whole scum team is in leaning town, null and the people not put in the list.

-noraa
Ircher knew he was going down at this point and that post is pure unadulterated wifom and should be ignored
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4398 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:03 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4394, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:listen. ceph. do u want to 1v1 me? cuz ill 1v1 u here. hell u got even odds, i lost some cred for bein on town wagons, not bein 2 smart, havin a fight w my own headmate in public. if u go hard maybe u get me out of this game. lets say ur town: its p obvious u n me r not gonna both b in the endgame w/o some shit goin v wrong for town. lets go, lets make this whole game move easier

n u tell me who u trust 2 run ur legacy, yea? if u come up green i will jus straight sheep till endgame fuckin promise u.
I dont suspect you why would I 1v1 you

I just want you to back up your shit

Regardless, if anything were to happen to me, std and catboi are who I wish were in charge
Bartleby the Scrivener
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4399 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:03 am

"Save the Dragons(+82%): They just seem town to me. No real concerns or comments.

Cephrir (+76%): I think he has consistently been town this whole game."
Is really suspicious.
"Bell (+10%): I pretty much explained this earlier. I haven't really noticed anything good or bad from the slot. Looking over the ISO activity-wise, he's had a pretty consistent presence though he did skip a day.

tictac (-1%): I've seen almost nothing from this slot. I think they claimed ascetic?

Dunnstral (-20%): This certainly could be Dunnstral's scum game, but I lack confidence as Dunnstral has this style as both alignments. I agree 126 is a bit off, but that alone isn't very convincing to me. I think the best way to read Dunnstral is after we get some flips so we have a clearer idea of his motivations.

Malakittens (-25%): She has a lot of posts like 846 and 989 where she explains why she hasn't really read the thread. I get being sick and all, but I think this slot needs to do more."
could honestly be all town besides dunn. Max 2 scum here i think.
"Val is also scum, but I didn't really have time to ISO and evaluate specifically what I don't like about the slot. NorwegianBoyEE I think I'd go with town if forced to choose, but it could easily shift. Galron lacks presence, and I don't have much of a read there. Toogeloo struck me as off, but I would need to ISO to give a fair evaluation. Similarly for Andante except I lean more towards town."
Norwee, Galron, Toogeloo, Andante. I'm most uncertain about what is going on here.
a beary good hydra \o/

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”