Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not shocked at all that Butter is trying to push me as a Scorpious buddy.

I didn't think that that Scorpios had to be scum but his last two posts are disappointing and pushing the masons as scum is lol

Jeff's explanations continue to be poor but we all know he's scum anyways. Even Butter is light bussing him.

I still think Gera is pretty scummy and the posting quality is poor but perhaps Yeezy is right and its just scorp, butter and Jeff. Would sorta make sense with both Butter and Jeff sheeping his Yeezy read.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:49 pm

Post by butterchurn »

My guess would be that Scorpious likely wants to avoid giving any information regarding associations with his partners, so it makes sense that he would attack the masons here. Basically a scumclaim, I think he's given up.

I don't at all think it's guaranteed that you're his partner, but surely you can understand how signs would point that way from my perspective? I could definitely see other possibilities, though. Scorp/Jeff/Owl, for example, would probably be my next most likely. What do you think of Owl?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sure but I've been "defending" Scorp for a while now and you are just NOW calling me scum with him the only thing that changed is that I started calling you scum or am I mistaken?

I thought Owl was scummy but he's prob just town.

Also, you are pushing me, jeff, scorp team. Why do I push my other buddy and not just bus for town cred? It makes no sense and I know that you know that you aren't being honest.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:49 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 565, Nero Cain wrote:dude, yeezy got wagoned and claimed mason. Why are you pretending like that didn't happen?
i forgot, sorry, when i ISO the mod for vote counts there was never a wagon there. i think Mod said it got to 1 vote
In post 569, Scorpious wrote:
In post 561, Quiet Owl wrote:Iso for both Enchant and capo22 is tiny and has very little content of substance in it. VOTE: Enchant
And there is Ahri saying how they liked how capo voted me. I can see an Ahri Enchant team right now.

Town reading Owl

this is the dumbest of posts.

butterchurn long post 573 kinda makes sense - i think there is an argument to be made that scorpious is likely scum, odds over 50 for sure, there are now too few slots left that could be scum and whatever the masons have on them which has caused the push - i think i have to trust them. i know Ahri rolled back their guilty claim but to me at least it doesn't make sense unless someone there checked scorpious out and got something, even if it is only a strong indication that scorpious is likely lying.

VOTE: scorpious

they should have died already, it is weird they haven't and throwing mud at the mason team and spitting off random "this person is town" takes, they helped with the fua elimination yesterday - there is just too much there to make it likely they are town.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 578, geraintm wrote:i think Mod said it got to 1 vote
naw, you said Yeezy was scummy and then Jeff and Butter voted there b4 he claimed mason.

geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:17 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 579, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 578, geraintm wrote:i think Mod said it got to 1 vote
naw, you said Yeezy was scummy and then Jeff and Butter voted there b4 he claimed mason.
sorry, i missed that. i normally go by mod vote counts to remember wagons to refresh my memory
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no worries was just correcting you.

Quiet Owl
Quiet Owl
Goon
Quiet Owl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:15 am

Post by Quiet Owl »

In post 562, Nero Cain wrote:what do you think of Jeff town reading that slot?
Doesn't make sense. Didn't see anything that stood out as town positive from them.
Have a vague memory of someone suggesting in an older game that scum should hide their partners in their town reads rather than their null/scum, but don't feel very confident about Jeff being scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think most players sorta spread them out amongst null/town and scum but generally yes, scum do null read their buddies. Mafia isn't a black and white science where scum do this and scum don't do that.

it's entirely possible that Jeff did chainsaw defend his buddy d1 and is hard defending Enchant and going for the "scum wouldn't do that!" (its kinda working :( ) but I sorta think Jeff just knows that capo/enchant is town and thats why he's so sure of his town read on that slot.

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:13 am

Post by Enchant »

idk why we still staling, Scorpio naturally called me+Ahri mafia team, while Ahri and thislurkerwhoclaimedasceticvigilantedon'tremembername are claimed masons.

Vote Scorprious.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i guess there's no real point

Vote: Scorprious

butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:13 am

Post by butterchurn »

In post 577, Nero Cain wrote:sure but I've been "defending" Scorp for a while now and you are just NOW calling me scum with him the only thing that changed is that I started calling you scum or am I mistaken?
Because, minus a few weird things you've done/said, my gut says you look like the only other person actually putting in effort to solve the game, and that makes me think you're town. I know you're a very experienced player, though, and I expect you to be able to do that as mafia as well (and my gut isn't particularly accurate), so I decided to look at things from more of a POE/analyzing associations lens to see what possibilities make sense to me. I also wasn't particularly convinced of Scorpious being scum until I worked things out in that post. I don't think I was saying anything new or revolutionary by saying that if he's scum, you're a likely partner, I think everyone can see that.
In post 577, Nero Cain wrote:Also, you are pushing me, jeff, scorp team. Why do I push my other buddy and not just bus for town cred? It makes no sense and I know that you know that you aren't being honest.
What? Where did you get that? No, I'm not at all. It's a possibility, but not a particularly strong one, and I don't think I ever said it was. You/scorp/owl seems most likely to me from that analysis.
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:31 am

Post by butterchurn »

My thought process here is that if you are in fact town, we probably will lose if we aren't able to work together. Unless someone is confirmed scum, I'm willing to talk to them as if they're town and hear their side of things. Maybe you don't see it the same way, maybe you just would rather lock in your suspicions and say "gg go next hope I'm right" like everyone else in this game, and honestly, I can see the appeal. But I know that either you're scum or you're town who is wrong, and I'm willing to keep trying in case it's the latter.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:47 am

Post by Scorpious »

This has been by far the absolute worst display of logic and debate I’ve ever witnessed in anything requiring logic and debate … I don’t even want to be a part of it

Enchant, ger, Ahri GG.. if that’s what you wanna call it.

VOTE: Scorpious

HAMMER
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:15 am

Post by Enchant »

You was hammered long ago.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:18 am

Post by Scorpious »

I just hope you are scum because you are soooo bad at being town if you aren’t lol..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:20 am

Post by Enchant »

Thx, i love my badness.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:25 am

Post by Scorpious »

Just bad joojoo all around this game.

I got a warning for calling out an obvious troll. Well. Obvious to anyone over 20..(who posted twice and got replaced, imagine that)the greeting wagon was atrocious, And just the absolute reluctance for any real gameplay,just a bunch of nonsense.

Butterchurn and Nero, I hope we find ourselves in a better game with each other. I like your styles.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:40 am

Post by Enchant »

You said i am mafia with only PART of masons. Like.

Wtf.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 3.FINAL

push to talk - schafter

Scorpious
(5): yeezys, Ahri, Enchant, geraintm, Nero Cain HAMMERED
Enchant
(1): Quiet Owl

Not Voting
(2): Hella Jeff, butterchurn

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate

dual mod iso
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

Scorpious was eliminated!

He was:

Vanilla TownieWelcome, Scorpious, to Mini Normal 2257: Polish Rap! Your role is
Vanilla Townie.

You have no special powers.

You win when all mafia members are dead and at least one town member remains alive.

Night 3 begins now and ends in (expired on 2022-02-02 14:55:42).
Ahri has (expired on 2022-02-01 14:55:42) to respond to a night check in or be replaced. The night deadline will be paused if this occurs.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

Enchant has died.

He was:

Ascetic MasonWelcome, Enchant, to Mini Normal 2257: Polish Rap! Your role is
Ascetic Mason.

You know that [REDACTED] [is/are] Town-aligned, and may speak to them [in this PT] at Night.

Actions that target you, other than kills, will fail as if roleblocked.

You have no active abilities.

You win when all mafia members are dead and at least one town member remains alive.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 4.0

Całe życie uczą mnie kontroli - Magiera feat. OKI

Not Voting
(7): yeezys, Hella Jeff, Nero Cain, geraintm, Quiet Owl, Ahri, butterchurn

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to eliminate

Day 4 deadline ends in (expired on 2022-02-09 18:31:24)
Mod note: Ahri has (expired on 2022-02-03 18:31:24) to post game advancing before I start seeking replacement as they were due for prod before night started.
retired
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by butterchurn »

I guess the good news is that masons are confirmed to exist, so there's no need to be paranoid about that anymore. 3 scum hiding among 4 people. As of now, I would lean towards voting geraintm, but I want to take a more in depth look at the thread knowing Scorpious and Enchant's alignments.

Please don't vote anyone right away -- if town votes town here we probably lose immediately. This game is definitely winnable still.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Welp, I was wrong. I was thinking that Owl was the third mason but Enchant being stubborn and useless makes sense as one. So right now I'm thinking scum is maybe Jeff, owl, and one of Butter/Ger or maybe Butter pushing for a Ger elimination means its a Jeff, Owl, Butter team. IDK

I think Jeff is the correct vote today but we should massclaim first off. My proposed order is Owl, Jeff, Ger, Butter but maybe the order doesn't really matter here.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”