fua
GuiltyLion (1):
morph the cat
Shirou (1):
numberQ

Not Voting (7):
Cephrir, GuiltyLion, implosion, MegAzumarill, Tejate Raichu, Enchant, Shirou

With 10 alive, it's 6 to eliminate.

Deadline for Day 3 is February 10 at 9:00 AM EST.

Deadline Timer:
(expired on 2022-02-10 10:00:00)
Last edited by catboi on Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2901 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:29 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2898, fua wrote:Also why would scum just not kill you right now anyway? You’re talking as if you know you’ll be around tomorrow.
Because I think I'll? I would be a bit surprised if scum NKs me.

Yesterday whether I was a possible miselimination or not was still a bit less obvious, but today it's VERY obvious that even if I came up with a guilty, I would be the first to go. If we believe most claims so far, scum doesn't have a lot of room to hide here, every miselimination is rather important for them.

That's the unique way for me to make sense of me not dying in N2, and therefore I don't think they would suddenly change their mind about what to do with my slot on N3?

I also would perhaps NK a slot like me if scum depending on circumstances, but they didn't so it shows that they probably plan to keep me around even if I'll get a cop shot off it.

There's also something else I've been thinking but it's suboptimal to say it aloud.
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2902 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:29 am

Post by Enchant »

Lost opportonity to claim you will check Shirou but instead check someone else.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2903 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:31 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2902, Enchant wrote:Lost opportonity to claim you will check Shirou but instead check someone else.
yeah that was actually the best plan but I don't think fua was considering it so I just explained it publicly...

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2904 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:32 am

Post by fua »

In post 2902, Enchant wrote:Lost opportonity to claim you will check Shirou but instead check someone else.
In post 2901, Shirou wrote:
In post 2898, fua wrote:Also why would scum just not kill you right now anyway? You’re talking as if you know you’ll be around tomorrow.
Because I think I'll? I would be a bit surprised if scum NKs me.

Yesterday whether I was a possible miselimination or not was still a bit less obvious, but today it's VERY obvious that even if I came up with a guilty, I would be the first to go. If we believe most claims so far, scum doesn't have a lot of room to hide here, every miselimination is rather important for them.

That's the unique way for me to make sense of me not dying in N2, and therefore I don't think they would suddenly change their mind about what to do with my slot on N3?
N3 cops can’t get results on N2.
I also would perhaps NK a slot like me if scum depending on circumstances, but they didn't so it shows that they probably plan to keep me around even if I'll get a cop shot off it.

There's also something else I've been thinking but it's suboptimal to say it aloud.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2905 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:32 am

Post by fua »

Whoops.

N3 cops can’t get results on N2.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2906 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:33 am

Post by fua »

In post 2903, Shirou wrote:
yeah that was actually the best plan but I don't think fua was considering it so I just explained it publicly...
Why in the world would I tell the truth about who I’m going to check?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2907 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:35 am

Post by Enchant »

Wine?
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2908 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:35 am

Post by fua »

That’s literally the point.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2909 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:36 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2906, fua wrote:
In post 2903, Shirou wrote:
Why in the world would I tell the truth about who I’m going to check?
hm, dunno, I just assume people leashing their targets are going to be honest?

/shrug

I also secretly think it's kinda sub-optimal to check me either way when I still can theoretically be the NK in any given case (I think we've more to lose than to gain by checking me tonight, as in, if I get checked and NK'd, we're in really a bad place), so I thought explaining it was better even if you were just poking at it, better safe than sorry or something?

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2910 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:38 am

Post by Shirou »

It was probably because I'm honest about my claimed targets so I probably often assume other people are but I guess it's dumb to think like that

(Aka Volpe14)
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2911 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:39 am

Post by fua »

I don’t know why you think scum would equate a cop claim to a cop claim that has results. One is far more fearsome than the other and your play yesterday didn’t inspire confidence. Best case scenario here is that you’re town and you’re gonna die tonight.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2912 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:40 am

Post by fua »

If you end up flipping town tomorrow morning then I think it’s safe to say scum were banking on you being miselimmed today. So either way I kind of agree that you shouldn’t be limmed at least for today. Making the mafia waste a NK is much more helpful.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2913 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:47 am

Post by Shirou »

VOTE: Meg

either this or morph for me.
In post 2911, fua wrote:I don’t know why you think scum would equate a cop claim to a cop claim that has results. One is far more fearsome than the other and your play yesterday didn’t inspire confidence. Best case scenario here is that you’re town and you’re gonna die tonight.
hmm, hopefully I guess? but I claimed that I was N3, so if they were planning to kill me ever, I think it was a much better shot to do it at N2 where we already had 2 N2 doctors outed as not targeting me, and added to that I looked rather scummy due to redtea flip so I doubt any extra doctors would protect me yesterday.

However tonight is when I get my results...it's more reasonable to expect a doc targeting me now, so would they risk it at all?

Maybe I'm also imposing my own mindset as scum in the scum team here, since if I was scum and planned to kill a slot in the same situation than mine, I would always do it at N2 rather than risk waiting until the very night they can get a result (especially when a doc save also gives another elimination to town), but yeah, maybe I get NK'd I guess.
In post 2912, fua wrote:If you end up flipping town tomorrow morning then I think it’s safe to say scum were banking on you being miselimmed today. So either way I kind of agree that you shouldn’t be limmed at least for today. Making the mafia waste a NK is much more helpful.
yeah, I think similarly about this point.

(Aka Volpe14)
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2914 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:48 am

Post by fua »

I don’t think it’s Meg.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2915 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:51 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2914, fua wrote:I don’t think it’s Meg.
I was kinda a bit confident on morph being scum since D1 but since I was wrong on so much this game, I'm kinda losing confidence I had anything right at all...

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2916 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:52 am

Post by Shirou »

I would compromisse on morph though if it ends up being the wagon for today

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2917 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:55 am

Post by Shirou »

honestly I'm just waiting for someone else to lead this day since my contributions so far weren't helpful...I think it's the kind of game where I need to shut up.

Which actually makes me sad that GL regardless of alignment seems to think I believe my reads to be good/special. Like...I'm so lost in this game, all of this is the result of me being a bit lost here, but hmm, okay I guess.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2918 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:56 am

Post by Shirou »

I probably could compromise for almost everyone for today, except Ceph/Fua/Implo.

(Aka Volpe14)
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2919 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:02 am

Post by Enchant »

Shirou do you think mafia keeps you alive to start claiming Cops intensive on next day to throw chaos party?

Because it's what i think they planning.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2920 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:36 am

Post by fua »

In post 2918, Shirou wrote:I probably could compromise for almost everyone for today, except Ceph/Fua/Implo.
Replace Implo with Enchant.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2921 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:48 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2919, Enchant wrote:Shirou do you think mafia keeps you alive to start claiming Cops intensive on next day to throw chaos party?

Because it's what i think they planning.
you're treating me with so much goodwill that it almost brings a tear to my eye kkkk

thank you, really.

hmm, about the massclaim thing though, I don't think they would necessarily leave me alive for only that at all, but it's true that in my opinion, they could direct their nightkills a lot better if they know how many docs there are and who they are gonna be leashed into. Therefore I think they may not lead the massclaim suggestion as fua is doing, but I most certainly think they would agree to it.

If another person gets saved at night, we get an extra elimination. Since they already have one scum down and there's quite a number of trusted claims already, I think that's the most threatening mechanical part of this game right now. Fua does have a point though that maybe depending on role distribution, we could coordinate better knowing everyone roles, but hmm...I think it's a bit of a coin flip. Maybe massclaim can help us and maybe it can rob us of potential future advantages. Considering we already have now two cops and one doctor claimed (and one of the cops is suspected so a NK there isn't objectively bad), I think we should wait to massclaim on D4 or so, but again, I don't think my words hold much weight here...

I think their plan on leaving me alive is mostly to simply miseliminate me, preferentially today before I get a result, which is why I'm trying to fight off/defend myself for now on D3.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2922 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:52 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2920, fua wrote:
In post 2918, Shirou wrote:I probably could compromise for almost everyone for today, except Ceph/Fua/Implo.
Replace Implo with Enchant.
after that post filled with goodwill towards me I could kkk, but not replace implo though...maybe add enchant to that list, but not replace Implo.

I've no idea how scum!Enchant plays though, their posts so far are good but I don't understand the confidence people have at the moment on them being town, however...I was also wrong for most of this game so far, so I believe I should trust others reads a bit more here.

I guess the list is now Ceph/Fua/Implo/Enchant then. I'll give you that if I'm wrong on someone in that list, the first person to come to mind is implo, but I don't think it's the case...I can't help but relate to their position on redtea since I was the same.

(Aka Volpe14)
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2923 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:52 am

Post by Enchant »

But mafia already know how many docs and cops in game?
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2924 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:54 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2923, Enchant wrote:But mafia already know how many docs and cops in game?
yes but they don't know who they are exactly right?

they can guess based on role distribution, but they can't nightkill with one hundred percent precision if they don't know the roles of everyone. For example, right now they don't know if there's an extra N3 doctor or not. There's a chance a save may happen today, but if we massclaim and leash the doctors, it's never happening.

(Aka Volpe14)

Return to “Completed Open Games”