Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: ani db it she

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:47 am

Post by anahit »

In post 162, mc esther wrote:and i assume greeting said it because he believes it's an accurate assessment of the thread
i kinda think it was a callback to the isis/vanderscamp/me talk about posts being ai

like it felt like a very intentional post from greeting rather than simply 'this is how i feel about the game'
is there salvation for you when a game is finished?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:50 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 118, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 115, Greeting wrote:I have read all of the posts so far and they're NAI to be fair.
You think every post in the game so far is NAI?
Up to that particular point, yes. I am catching up with what appeared since then right now.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:52 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 126, EdensFlame wrote:
In post 115, Greeting wrote:I have read all of the posts so far and they're NAI to be fair.
I'm much of this same opinion for the first few pages but vanderscamp pings town.
Anahit too although less so
I'm always very sceptical when it comes to early Day 1 reads. If I see a post and judge that it could have been made from both a town and a scum point of view then I just put it in a NAI pocket and wait for more.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:54 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 132, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I believe it is time to rebuke the VOTE: Radical Rat and realign my retinae to recognise and resolve the predicament the position presents.
In post 139, mc esther wrote:
In post 119, anahit wrote:b! if you think greeting is currently the most likely mafia do you not think there is some equity between greeting and vanderscamp?
honestly, idk if i actually believe that. i mostly just wanted a counterwagon, and felt that greeting was as good a shot as any for the purpose (partly because i'd misread the thread, oops). i probably shouldve voted ahri, but whatever.

but taking the question on its assumptions regardless: im not sure what you mean by equity, and i personally dont really consider the vanderscamp and greeting to be "linked" in any way. but vanderscamp pings vaguely town, i like that he didnt let the argument over treating every post as alignment-indicative drag out.

no opinion on cakez and tea party (i feel like i, should, have an opinion on tea party... but i cant actually seem to form one. weird slot, fun slot, frustrating slot).

__
In post 138, EdensFlame wrote:Anahit isn't approaching my slot how I'd imagine scum doing which isn't conclusive but points strongly
to
away from green.
? doesnt "not how i'd imagine scum" imply "to green"? idg the strike here

UNVOTE:

gets difficult here. i like to get answers from someone before voting them. but i cant just vote elsewhere "for the counterwagon" now ive acknowledged that was my goal.

VOTE: radical rat

i guess this works.
What is the case on
Radical Rat
?
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:55 am

Post by anahit »

In post 163, SirCakez wrote:
In post 121, anahit wrote:
In post 111, SirCakez wrote:
In post 90, EdensFlame wrote:I agree more posting is good for town, although one big part of it is not wasting time talking about parts that are less relevant.
I'm not entirely sure Mad Hatter's talk so far is genuine, but I'm not discounting the possibility.
Don't find it likely scum would draw that attention to themselves early, but it's possible.

Conclusion: I think I should keep an eye on the Hatter
VOTE: Edens flame
This post is basically a bunch of words that means nothing
it is like, unless i was focused on a partner of edensflame's (so somewhere in {ahri, mad hatters tea party, greeting(?)}) then i think edensflame more or less telling me to try not to get distracted/focus on relevant things/not waste time is probably +town

right outside of the partner being focused on that seems kinda unlikely to come from mafia to me? does that make sense
I don't that that's what Eden was saying though?
hmmm

i guess to me, it was like,

i say that posting is good for town, then edensflame says

posting good for town
IF
focused on relevant things

which like, i very often get distracted and have a very difficult time telling the relevant and not relevant things apart,

so it seemed very possible to me that edensflame thought that was what was happening here and was saying to me

yes posting good BUT try to rein it in a bit

which seemed to me more likely to come from town or from mafia specifically partnered with someone i was focused on

because why would edensflame want to refocus me if mafia in any other situation
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:00 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 152, Galron wrote:
In post 60, Greeting wrote:
Galron
, where are you?
Present. I refused to touch a PC, phone or anything over most of the weekend. Well a phone a little bit I think. I was a bachelor all last week, and that makes me a little antsy and throws me out of my usual goings on.

What should I be focusing on in the game so far? I've read a few pages, and I want to stab the Hatters for some reason, maybe because they didn't invite anahit for tea, which would've made for a more pleasant conversation. I'm getting the impression that the Hatters are using colorful language to be intentionally misunderstood. But maybe I'm just not following what they're getting at.
Welcome back! It's good to take a break from everything from time to time.

So far my experience of this game has been rather confusing.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
seems to intentionally keep using overly sophisticated language.
anahit
has somehow managed to make 51 posts, which is more than 25% of all posts in the game. I guess these two players caught the most of my attention so far, but I don't know what to think of it.

Apparently, some players are building an actual case on
Radical Rat
, my RVS vote and I wanna hear that.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:03 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 170, anahit wrote:
In post 139, mc esther wrote:honestly, idk if i actually believe that. i mostly just wanted a counterwagon, and felt that greeting was as good a shot as any for the purpose (partly because i'd misread the thread, oops). i probably shouldve voted ahri, but whatever.

but taking the question on its assumptions regardless: im not sure what you mean by equity, and i personally dont really consider the vanderscamp and greeting to be "linked" in any way. but vanderscamp pings vaguely town, i like that he didnt let the argument over treating every post as alignment-indicative drag out.
kinda think greeting and ahri were both pretty good votes

basically i mean that they have higher likelihood of being mafia together - it is like, if you thought greeting was the most likely mafia, then vanderscamp's vote pressuring edensflame very shortly thereafter without engaging with your vote on greeting in anyway would potentially be suspicious, yeah? but instead your thought was 'oh i might join that wagon', thus my question
Why is that?
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:06 am

Post by anahit »

In post 181, Greeting wrote:Why is that?
feels kinda like you have time traveler perspective - like with rvs vote and no posts are ai comment and the like, observational posts
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:07 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

beep beep
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:09 am

Post by anahit »

In post 182, anahit wrote:
feels kinda like you have time traveler perspective - like with rvs vote and no posts are ai comment and the like, observational posts
like ya know how if you live in a place where the winter is very cold and then there is a warm day in early spring it feels very very warm like the nicest day ever but if it were the middle of summer that day would be considered cold

it feels like you have time traveled to the warm day and called it cold
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:11 am

Post by anahit »

In post 184, anahit wrote:
like ya know how if you live in a place where the winter is very cold and then there is a warm day in early spring it feels very very warm like the nicest day ever but if it were the middle of summer that day would be considered cold

and for ahri it is like,

ahri made rvs post, then mad hatters tea party and i talked about it A LOT, and then ahri disappeared?

which could completely be not game related but if it is game related then i think mafia are more likely to have head underwater feeling in that situation
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:12 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 184, anahit wrote:

I cannot make out anything that gives clues as to players' alignments from the first 114 posts. I'm not going to create post content out of nothing. Sure, that involves me taking a backseat and waiting for stuff to unfold, but I didn't have any better idea than that. There's not much more to it, and I don't want prods so there's that.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 185, anahit wrote: and for ahri it is like,

ahri made rvs post, then mad hatters tea party and i talked about it A LOT, and then ahri disappeared?

which could completely be not game related but if it is game related then i think mafia are more likely to have head underwater feeling in that situation
Ahri
has posted almost nothing.

Here's her only post. Judging by the content, it's very much an RVS post.
In post 23, Ahri wrote:VOTE: AidansFlame

flame = red

red = color

color = mafia
Why would there be a bigger chance for her being mafia than literally anyone else?
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:17 am

Post by anahit »

In post 186, Greeting wrote:I cannot make out anything that gives clues as to players' alignments from the first 114 posts. I'm not going to create post content out of nothing. Sure, that involves me taking a backseat and waiting for stuff to unfold, but I didn't have any better idea than that. There's not much more to it, and I don't want prods so there's that.
hmhmhm

okay, so you have noted that i have made a lot of posts! what do you assume based on that? what do you think gamestate looks like here without me doing so? do you think we are more or less likely to find the mafia because of it if i am town? (spoiler: i am town)

it's not the taking a backseat that i'm noting; i often do just that, it's that it kinda feels like you know what's going to unfold,
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:19 am

Post by anahit »

In post 187, Greeting wrote:
In post 185, anahit wrote: and for ahri it is like,

Ahri
has posted almost nothing.

Here's her only post. Judging by the content, it's very much an RVS post.
In post 23, Ahri wrote:VOTE: AidansFlame

flame = red

red = color

color = mafia
Why would there be a bigger chance for her being mafia than literally anyone else?
i mean, we've already talked about the post itself at great length,

but basically to me i think it's noteworthy that a response rvs post to another player's rvs post was the only thing ahri posted at that time,

but also, because we then talked about that past at great length and ahri has not posted since,
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:33 am

Post by Isis »

When I checked in at the hotel in this outfit the clerk asked if I was here for the interview then she said "sorry, you looked so professional."

Kinda feels good tbh. This is outfit is actually omegacomfy
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:31 am

Post by EdensFlame »

OK I get what you're saying Greeting, but the push being founded out of essentially air can still produce good results.
Ahri isn't going to die over it and atm you are disrupting conversation about the slot.
Just back off a bit, it'll be alright
“At times there will be fire; this we can’t avoid. But it’s up to us to decide whether it will consume or it will purify.”
– Cristen Rodgers
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:23 am

Post by Ahri »

k
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:24 am

Post by Ahri »

I was pinged in scumchat what's going on
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:26 am

Post by Ahri »

In post 43, anahit wrote:
In post 42, anahit wrote:
In post 39, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Good Morrow Good Eve and Good Night to you all.

I believe I should open with VOTE: Ahri for that absolutely appalling display of logic, even by my rather unusual standards.

I believe the protocol is also to claim that I am Asectic.
i mean, it's probably more ai that ahri's post incorporated what had happened in the game to some extent (intentional misspelling to match edensflame's misspelling) but was otherwise, like, standalone?
like read game, made reply rvs post to rvs post aimed towards, but came late enough that there may be more expected

cause like, forced logic is rvs staple and if was the first post in thread would just be run of mill yeah?
this is good logic

i think

probably town
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:32 am

Post by Ahri »

In post 72, Radical Rat wrote:VOTE: Mad Hatters Tea Party

I don't like this whole exchange. Feels disingenuous to be focusing so hard on Ahri and trying to force anahit to have a proper read based on a single RVS vote.

Also I don't want to spend the whole game trying to parse walls of purple prose
hot

given the next post probably town

gives a read without much care = carefree attitude = likely town
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:33 am

Post by Ahri »

In post 111, SirCakez wrote:
In post 90, EdensFlame wrote:I agree more posting is good for town, although one big part of it is not wasting time talking about parts that are less relevant.
I'm not entirely sure Mad Hatter's talk so far is genuine, but I'm not discounting the possibility.
Don't find it likely scum would draw that attention to themselves early, but it's possible.

Conclusion: I think I should keep an eye on the Hatter
VOTE: Edens flame
This post is basically a bunch of words that means nothing
idt edens post makes sense but idt it's inherently scummy other than the fact that he's fencesitting which isn't what's being criticized

VOTE: SirCakez

feels forced imo idc what edens role is
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:34 am

Post by Ahri »

In post 180, Greeting wrote:
In post 152, Galron wrote:
In post 60, Greeting wrote:
Galron
, where are you?
Present. I refused to touch a PC, phone or anything over most of the weekend. Well a phone a little bit I think. I was a bachelor all last week, and that makes me a little antsy and throws me out of my usual goings on.

What should I be focusing on in the game so far? I've read a few pages, and I want to stab the Hatters for some reason, maybe because they didn't invite anahit for tea, which would've made for a more pleasant conversation. I'm getting the impression that the Hatters are using colorful language to be intentionally misunderstood. But maybe I'm just not following what they're getting at.
Welcome back! It's good to take a break from everything from time to time.

So far my experience of this game has been rather confusing.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
seems to intentionally keep using overly sophisticated language.
anahit
has somehow managed to make 51 posts, which is more than 25% of all posts in the game. I guess these two players caught the most of my attention so far, but I don't know what to think of it.

Apparently, some players are building an actual case on
Radical Rat
, my RVS vote and I wanna hear that.
this post is generally dumb

but a mafia probably wouldn't make it
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:35 am