False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4975 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by mastina »

Oh hey I can now state my read on Galron: Galron is town.

I was in two games with Galron at the same time.

In both games, Galron's play was looking fairly identical. Similar content, similar posting frequency, similar tone, etc.

I didn't know what alignment Galron was in either game but the similarity between them meant there was a high chance that Galron was the same alignment in both.

Which was even further reinforced by this:
In post 1516, Galron wrote:
In post 1506, Scorpious wrote:1-shot Neapolitan
Another weak claim but because it's weak it lends support to Ircher's weak claim.
In post 1521, Galron wrote:
In post 1516, Galron wrote:
In post 1506, Scorpious wrote:1-shot Neapolitan
Another weak claim but because it's weak it lends support to Ircher's weak claim.
I'm getting games mixed up
What game was Galron getting Mizzy's game mixed up with? I'm pretty sure that Galron was getting Mizzy's game mixed up with
this
game, due to being the same alignment and maybe same role in both.

Now, obviously.

This isn't 100%.

Galron could just be similar superficially regardless of alignment so the two games could be two different alignments.

Galron could get a towngame and a scumgame confused so the two games could be two different alignments.

So this isn't like "100% locktown" level of town, but like: statistically speaking, I think that there's a much higher chance of Galron being town.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4976 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4975, mastina wrote:Oh hey I can now state my read on Galron: Galron is town.

I was in two games with Galron at the same time.

In both games, Galron's play was looking fairly identical. Similar content, similar posting frequency, similar tone, etc.
So like, instead of meta, can you quote anything towny from Galron's ISO here? Galron's ISO just looks like maf panicking over which partner to bus/trying to get towncred there
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4977 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:18 pm

Post by Andante »

I do not care at all how he played in other games, I'm looking at this game, and this game alone. nothing he has done even resembles town, and just feels like overwhelmed lost scum
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4978 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4930, Galron wrote:
In post 4876, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4861, Galron wrote:
In post 4832, Andante wrote:I don't like Mala's shade here... I was already suspicious of mala before, but it was like not even game related for why I SRed, but now it's like, all this "I don't trust Andante's vote hopping" uh what?
You're town. Just paranoid.
This feels very pockety.
Too flagrant for my taste. Too direct.
Btw what is the meaning of this post anyways.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4979 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4975, mastina wrote:This isn't 100%.
Doesn’t even feel 50%.
You saying it could mean anything but in the same post that it is more likely town? Why?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4980 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4977, Andante wrote:I do not care at all how he played in other games, I'm looking at this game, and this game alone. nothing he has done even resembles town, and just feels like overwhelmed lost scum
And here on day 5 he feels too frozen, like "tictac maf" is kinda all he'll say, we have 2 kills happening, Ircher spewed Bell town, and MUSH was very towny so I don't think town had a shot there, yet Galron is like "yall are gonna vote in us 2? not me." all game he's just said "tictac maf" no reasoning, Galron is not town, and you calling him lock town off meta??? like what even??
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4981 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4973, Andante wrote:
In post 4972, Toogeloo wrote:Where you want my vote, Bears?
Vote Galron please
You are a doggo, not a bear.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4982 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Panda’s aren’t very impressive bears.

- Bunno
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4983 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:26 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4975, mastina wrote:What game was Galron getting Mizzy's game mixed up with? I'm pretty sure that Galron was getting Mizzy's game mixed up with this game, due to being the same alignment and maybe same role in both.
see, I would even argue the mix up is a direct result of different alignments like if you're saying something like "Another weak claim but because it's weak it lends support to Ircher's weak claim." that feels like a serious accusation, but we're not double checking it's being said in the right thread? in this game, it felt like Galron did everything in his power to prolong Ircher's life
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4984 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:28 pm

Post by Andante »

I'm like not even sure what I want to make of this "guys. galron is town" (whole bunch of stuff that you'd say for a lock town read) then ends with "not sure, but I think galron is town"

like, I just kinda cased him (not really a case) all of page 199.. what's being said here makes about 0 sense, like, I can point you to a galron scum game that mirrors this game, but I don't like meta, nor do I use it. literally just look at the facts laid out this game thus far
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4985 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by Andante »

mastina + roden can be a day 6 read issue, I'm yeeting Galron here, and I recommend town to follow on this, galron 1000% flips red
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4986 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4982, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Panda’s aren’t very impressive bears.
Yep... You should see what a group of us are called.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4987 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I really don’t like that post from Mastina ugh.

But i already went so hard on not doubting her.

But let’s just lim Galron anyways, they really don’t look town.

- Bunno
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4988 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4987, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I really don’t like that post from Mastina ugh.
yeah... same... reactions to anything I've said on galron would be nice, like, town!mastina.... instead of just "ok game over, I'm dropping this "towncase" here" why not interact with like any of the 20 posts I've made on Galron if she TRs galron so much... I do not get it
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4989 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 4959, Andante wrote:I mean Roden, what kind of question is that? I don't think anyone here believes both tictac and galron are scum, both are scummy yes. Galron's D5 is significantly more terrible than tictac's, a lot of Galron's posts just don't read towny to me at all and the only "effort" is basically "yeah I agree with all yall. toctac is maf!" and to my knowledge there hasn't been much of a tictac push from galron
Nobody thinks both Tictac and Galron are scum? Are you sure about that?
In post 4523, Andante wrote:I think tictac or Galron is a good vote today
In post 4505, Andante wrote:here's my biggest problem, like all my TRs are alive, which means I'm wrong somewhere, and that's a problem

VOTE: tictac
In post 4509, Andante wrote:lol what??
VOTE: Galron
In post 4580, catboi wrote:VOTE: tictac
In post 4915, catboi wrote:VOTE: Galron

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

I am pointedly avoiding doing analysis here because I feel it is likely to be unhelpful
In post 4586, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: tictac
In post 4968, Malakittens wrote:I’m down to vote Galton I just wanna talk to T before we do this into night
In post 4835, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Anyway i townread Ceph for my own reasons soo, kill Tictac anyone?
In post 4836, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I would be fine with Galron too.
Unless you're arguing the semantics of "both are scum" vs "both are scummy" which I don't really care about. The main point I'm making is that I don't see a reason to pick one over the other. What I don't like is that we were about to flip Tictac, then the game stalled for a few days, and now people are pushing Galron. This sudden aversion to flipping Tictac is giving me major flashbacks to the Ircher and Dunn wagons, and it's weird that this doesn't seem to be pinging anybody else.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4990 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4989, Roden wrote:it's weird that this doesn't seem to be pinging anybody else.
have you read Galron's ISO??

tictac and galron are both just bottom of the poe, I had no preference until galron kept just not acting towny and galron's ISO screams "tictac town" soooo
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4991 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by Andante »

Roden, what are your thoughts on the mastina page top?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4992 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 4980, Andante wrote:
In post 4977, Andante wrote:I do not care at all how he played in other games, I'm looking at this game, and this game alone. nothing he has done even resembles town, and just feels like overwhelmed lost scum
And here on day 5 he feels too frozen, like "tictac maf" is kinda all he'll say, we have 2 kills happening, Ircher spewed Bell town, and MUSH was very towny so I don't think town had a shot there, yet Galron is like "yall are gonna vote in us 2? not me." all game he's just said "tictac maf" no reasoning, Galron is not town, and you calling him lock town off meta??? like what even??
This is only marginally related, but if Bell was spewed town and Mush was "very towny", why did the Vig shoot one of them? Like I agree they were both townie before the flip, but why are both dead?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4993 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by Cephrir »

tictac managed to give me pause at least once today.

i counted 4 votes against galron with the intention of adding mine, but roden is giving me pause on that. perhaps i should let things percolate through my brain a little and maybe iso both of them later.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4994 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by Andante »

Look Roden, if it makes you happier, I'll flip tictac the town today, if you are THAT confident tictac is better. I'll flip. the "stalling" was just people waiting cause mala said "do not hammer I'm doing something" so no one hammered...
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4995 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Calling it "aversion to Tictac wagon" is an stretch. I think Tictac has made slightly townie posts while Galron looks like an super scumbutt these later pages. So while i’m not 100% trusting Tictac to be town now. It certainly does influence my preference. And for someone to state "Oh this just Ircher all over again" is really annoying.

- Bunno
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4996 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4992, Roden wrote:
In post 4980, Andante wrote:
This is only marginally related, but if Bell was spewed town and Mush was "very towny", why did the Vig shoot one of them? Like I agree they were both townie before the flip, but why are both dead?
vig is not town aligned? easy answer
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4997 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And Ircher actually claimed self-resolving slot sooo yah. Tictac already has claimed ascetic.
Not the same >_>

- Bunno
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4998 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4995, NorwegianboyEE wrote:aversion to Tictac wagon
it was really just people not voting cause mala asked no one to hammer I think
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4999 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4979, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4975, mastina wrote:This isn't 100%.
Doesn’t even feel 50%.
You saying it could mean anything but in the same post that it is more likely town? Why?
Because per the site rules update it's discouraged to say something you believe to be 100% is actually 100%. :P

(Which is to say it's not 100% but I'm like in the 95-99% range here.)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”