The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5177 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by The Three Bears »

In post 5174, Toogeloo wrote:I'm Casper Darling. I am a 2-shot Hedron Resonance Amplifier Researcher. Non-lethal hostile actions used against me or a person whom I target to give one of my shots to, will consume a charge, and that action will not succeed. My assumption is that it is an anti-blocker power, but I think it pretty much works on any hostile action that isn't lethal. I gave one to LLD on Night 1, and my other charge I was holding was consumed last night. The shot lasts until it is consumed. I was trying to feign power early by dropping Jesse Faden quotes to draw scum actions against me, and figured holding a charge would let me know if it ever worked. I didn't really know who else to use it on since there weren't many open claims on the table.
im sorry why are you claiming again
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5178 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:39 pm

StD Roden town
a beary good hydra \o/
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5179 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by Andante »

Ok, serious question, I don't mean this in a bad way or anything, but why are the bears still alive?? they're universally agreed upon as the towniest here.. and there are 3 of them in 1 slot...
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5180 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5170, The Three Bears wrote:fine lets say i give you the benefit of the doubt. your tone here is different from tenet. who is scum and why have you been on every single mislim flash wagon? how about you just run through why you were on the galron wagon and tell me who you think is scum on that wagon. if you happen to believe that wagon is all town, you are wrong period. i absolutely refuse to believe it. and why dont you think fenny is scum because from my point of view, one of you is scum and if its not you, its fenny.
I havent been on every mislim flash wagon. I didnt vote for twie and galron died without my vote too, though I did support it. That said, it isnt unusual for me to be on every wagon that goes through, I'm active and often vote with the consensus

I will reread the galron wagon sometime today. I dont necessarily think about wagons and votes in the same way that you do, but it can be worth looking at

I think fen has played like a town aligned player all game and I obv dont agree that there is a scum between the two of us. I can elucidate this in more detail later if that seems helpful
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5181 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:41 pm

Post by Andante »

I feel like they'd have to be dead by DAY 6 if town..
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5182 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:41 pm

In post 5179, Andante wrote:Ok, serious question, I don't mean this in a bad way or anything, but why are the bears still alive?? they're universally agreed upon as the towniest here.. and there are 3 of them in 1 slot...
wow i fucking wonder why catboi died last night. you've asked this question three days in a row. the shade didnt work yesterday. it doesnt work today.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5183 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:41 pm

Day 3 Note

NorwegianboyEE might be town. Neighbors with scum too many times
a beary good hydra \o/
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5184 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:41 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5174, Toogeloo wrote:I'm Casper Darling. I am a 2-shot Hedron Resonance Amplifier Researcher. Non-lethal hostile actions used against me or a person whom I target to give one of my shots to, will consume a charge, and that action will not succeed. My assumption is that it is an anti-blocker power, but I think it pretty much works on any hostile action that isn't lethal. I gave one to LLD on Night 1, and my other charge I was holding was consumed last night. The shot lasts until it is consumed. I was trying to feign power early by dropping Jesse Faden quotes to draw scum actions against me, and figured holding a charge would let me know if it ever worked. I didn't really know who else to use it on since there weren't many open claims on the table.
What does hostile mean?
Bartleby the Scrivener
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5185 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:42 pm

cephy do you do self meta
a beary good hydra \o/
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5186 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:42 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5177, The Three Bears wrote:
Because, A) It was mentioned earlier that we should do it today, 2) People are considering me for elimination, and was also mentioned earlier, and IV) I was in favor of mass claiming (flavor) yesterday, so this isn't that big a stretch.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5187 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:43 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5175, The Three Bears wrote:up your game means stop flashwagoning and put on your sorting goggles
Ok but I have been sorting I've been doing analysis and have been one of the main voices saying let's slow down and do analysis so I'm not sure where this accusation of being responsible for flashwagons is coming from
Bartleby the Scrivener
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5188 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:43 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 5170, The Three Bears wrote:fine lets say i give you the benefit of the doubt. your tone here is different from tenet. who is scum and why have you been on every single mislim flash wagon? how about you just run through why you were on the galron wagon and tell me who you think is scum on that wagon. if you happen to believe that wagon is all town, you are wrong period. i absolutely refuse to believe it. and why dont you think fenny is scum because from my point of view, one of you is scum and if its not you, its fenny.
Ceph didn't vote Galron, or at least he wasn't on the final wagon. If Ceph or STD are scum then idk what the fuck they're doing, because Ceph has been getting scum read more than half this game and STD is claiming scummy roles and flavors.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5189 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5179, Andante wrote:Ok, serious question, I don't mean this in a bad way or anything, but why are the bears still alive?? they're universally agreed upon as the towniest here.. and there are 3 of them in 1 slot...
I have to imagine their remaining reads must be wrong or scum feel they will benefit from having their chaotic voices around. I really dont think they can be scum
Bartleby the Scrivener
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #5190 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

Ceph stop posting and finish cooking your dinner I have a cat on me

I think you are wrong about needing scum to be in {me, ceph} but I'm willing to think about it some more today
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5191 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:44 pm

In post 5186, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 5177, The Three Bears wrote:
Because, A) It was mentioned earlier that we should do it today, 2) People are considering me for elimination, and was also mentioned earlier, and IV) I was in favor of mass claiming (flavor) yesterday, so this isn't that big a stretch.
A) no it was not agreed upon
2) People as in 2 people. okay
IV) how well do you know the flavor of this game?
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5192 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:44 pm

In post 5188, Roden wrote:
Ceph didn't vote Galron, or at least he wasn't on the final wagon. If Ceph or STD are scum then idk what the fuck they're doing, because Ceph has been getting scum read more than half this game and STD is claiming scummy roles and flavors.
yet they're both alive
a beary good hydra \o/
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5193 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:45 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5185, The Three Bears wrote:cephy do you do self meta
A little sometimes

I try not to but sometimes I feel I have to because I'm kind of a weird player so people often don't get me
Bartleby the Scrivener
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5194 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:45 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5184, Cephrir wrote:What does hostile mean?
I assume roleblocks and the like. That's what my mind went to. I know it doesn't protect against kills, and I would assume it would allow neighboring actions to go through.

PEdit: I platinum'd the Complete Edition on PS4, and then again on PS5. I'd say I'm pretty good with the flavor.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5195 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:45 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5190, Save The Dragons wrote:Ceph stop posting and finish cooking your dinner I have a cat on me
I'll eat her
Bartleby the Scrivener
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5196 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:46 pm

VOTE: Adante

This is where I want to go.

~Mama
a beary good hydra \o/
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5197 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:46 pm

Post by Andante »

lol is it cause I'm on to you?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #5198 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:47 pm

In post 5192, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 5188, Roden wrote:
yet they're both alive
So are you

Dun dun duuuuuun
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #5199 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:48 pm

In post 5195, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5190, Save The Dragons wrote:Ceph stop posting and finish cooking your dinner I have a cat on me
I'll eat her
Do not

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”