morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3425 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:42 am

Post by morph the cat »

Actually I think tejate moved pretty townward on day 2. then we got paranoid about what looked like a perspective slip mid-late day 3. The Tejate inno result puts that to bed.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:43 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 3419, Cephrir wrote:I'm never voting fua either, so good luck with that
even if both Shirou/nQ are town?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:45 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

like there's definitely egg on my face here if it's just Shirou/morph and this game is easy, but I feel given the relative lack of chaos today that's too easy
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3428 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:52 am

Post by morph the cat »

mastina called, something about confirmed town
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:01 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

fua is literally less confirmed than most of the players with inno results on them

again, nothing I have seen means we should absolutely rule out any possibility of intentional no kill on N1. fua had
already claimed cop
and was townread, it is likely that if there was an N1 doc, they would target them. and if there was no N1 doc, it provides an easy fakeclaim for scum, that's not even incriminating if one of them flips
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:06 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

like, if this were a traditional closed setup? sure, fua's basically conftown. but scum knew there were at least 4 docs if not more, no-killing is absolutely a considerable possibility, to confuse the information we have, and for the odds of 'confirming' themselves. I'm not saying it's definitely what happened here, but I don't like this notion of
betting the game
on fua town if we don't have to
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:38 am

Post by morph the cat »

I know mech is required to solve this game, but I'm never going to accept elimming a god tier townread over mech speculation.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:39 am

Post by morph the cat »

So if you want to do that, go ahead and elim us today and we'll point and laugh in the dead thread.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:42 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

fmpov, knowing my alignment, if Shirou/nQ are both town - and I think their play today feels somewhat town - this game gets very ugly. there's still decent odds they're not both town, in which case the paranoia is rendered meaningless, but it's absolutely worth considering the case where they are and thinking about how to use any remaining cop checks most effectively

"I'll be laughing at you from the dead thread" is some lame scum-mindset shit and you should know that.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:43 am

Post by morph the cat »

:roll:

That kind of bullshit from a null-scum-read gets nothing but a snort. Your sledging attempts are noted though.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:47 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 3396, Enchant wrote:Hm....
So. What i think. (Yes i did read this wall and i stoled it shamelessly to explain with simple words).

We killing numberQ today. If this is mafia, then okay, revaluate... If Town, then we locktown Ceph and read next step.
If numberQ town, we killing Shirou next. If this is mafia, then okay, revaluate... If Town, then we locktown Meg and read next step.
If Shirou Town... Then game won, because team is exactly Guilty+Morph and we murderize them. GG ez.

We have enough firepower to bloodbath our way to victory. Yay!
As long as i won't end up on choping block (Well it's hard) and Fua is town (I absolutely sure), we are in chocolate.

no?

We need to necessarily start by killing one of the doctor claims today for the plan, who between NQ/Shirou is killed tomorrow depends on who is the cop or surviving one between Meg/Ceph.

You misunderstood the wall I believe. I talk about eliminating either me or NQ on
Day 5

I don't want to eliminate GL at all though...
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:57 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 3425, morph the cat wrote:Actually I think tejate moved pretty townward on day 2. then we got paranoid about what looked like a perspective slip mid-late day 3. The Tejate inno result puts that to bed.
Shirou's willingness to die pings me as trying to look good as scum but I am not sure.
Uncertainty on the slot in general makes me want to just send it.
Morph is looking townier here then before but then why the style change?
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:57 am

Post by Shirou »

If we've a bit of luck we don't need to check fua at all with the plan, this is kind of what I was talking about

As long as we don't get the worst luck possible, we'll end up realizing by mech that fua is scum, *especially* if this is a cop/doc game and therefore a 5:5 setup. I'll admit that it's gonna be a bit harder to check fua if Meg/Ceph are cop/cop, but I don't think directly cop checking fua is a very good idea...

At the very least, in most scenarios, we at least would get a 1v1 between fua and Enchant with my plan if it's scum!fua/town!Enchant. It would be guaranteed to be at least funny and eye-opening.

But eh, honestly it's mostly paranoia for me, I don't think there's good chances of fua being scum here at all atm, it's just...I'm always rightfully paranoid in my opinion? If it's between blindly trusting fua/Enchant, and doing something that can gives us a bit leverage in the worst case scenario, I believe the latter is better if there's no inherent risk to it.

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:59 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

quote accidental
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:01 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 3436, MegAzumarill wrote:Morph is looking townier here then before but then why the style change?
how is morph looking townie? All they've done is tried to insist fua is mechanically conftown (when they're not), and then snarked at me for daring to re-evaluate on Shirou/nQ, all the while throwing up a bunch of AtE about how demoralized they are and how they'll laugh at town from the dead thread. It feels very much like agenda driven play, regardless of fua's alignment, I don't see any indicators of town trying to solve in what they're doing
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:01 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Vibes
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:01 am

Post by Shirou »

If we don't do ~the plan~, I believe the cop(s) in Meg/Ceph should target Enchant or GL. That way in the last day if it comes to that, fua would be technically confirmed scum for either GL or Enchant.

I believe checking GL may be the best even if I think he's town, because Enchant and fua are both very town read and town reach each other. It would be an interesting fight if it ever comes to that kkkk

I don't think in GL vs fua, it's likely that a hypothetical scum!fua loses in most case scenarios.

(Aka Volpe14)
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:02 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Its just the thought of them flipping town feels really likely and I don't think this is their play as scum.
I'm conflicted atp
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:03 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Enchant would be like the worst possible target IMO, he's just town

cops in this game need to stop checking my damn townreads and either check me or check my scumreads
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:05 am

Post by Shirou »

but again eh, I think we're focusing a bit too much on scum!fua right now and I don't think it's worth directing cops there or thinking about voting them.

@Ceph/Meg how interested in listening to my mech plan are you right now?

and also spicy question, if I was the elimination today and flipped town, would you let me direct your hypothetical cop targets tonight?

depending on the answers, it may make sense to eliminate me first here.

(Aka Volpe14)
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:05 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

like again, part of the main reason I'm even re-evaluating on fua at all is because they claimed to check Tejate instead of Shirou who would have been infinitely more useful to resolve prior to lim today
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:07 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 3443, GuiltyLion wrote:Enchant would be like the worst possible target IMO, he's just town

cops in this game need to stop checking my damn townreads and either check me or check my scumreads
so check you I guess. I thought maybe you would get mad at me for suggesting ~again~ a cop check on you.

But like, if you've paranoia about scum!fua, checking you would guarantee that at the very least this would get to a Enchant vs Fua fight, where you or anyone else could rethink their thoughts, since it's two slots that people are betting the game on right now, and we would be shown to be wrong on one of them.

PS: That is, if we don't do the plan, if we do the plan the cop checks would be on me/NQ inversely based on who checked the cop. So Ceph on me and Meg on NQ I guess.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:07 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 3444, Shirou wrote:@Ceph/Meg how interested in listening to my mech plan are you right now?

and also spicy question, if I was the elimination today and flipped town, would you let me direct your hypothetical cop targets tonight?

depending on the answers, it may make sense to eliminate me first here.
this is important so please reply.

(Aka Volpe14)
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:08 am

Post by fua »

In post 3396, Enchant wrote:Hm....
So. What i think. (Yes i did read this wall and i stoled it shamelessly to explain with simple words).

We killing numberQ today. If this is mafia, then okay, revaluate... If Town, then we locktown Ceph and read next step.
If numberQ town, we killing Shirou next. If this is mafia, then okay, revaluate... If Town, then we locktown Meg and read next step.
If Shirou Town... Then game won, because team is exactly Guilty+Morph and we murderize them. GG ez.

We have enough firepower to bloodbath our way to victory. Yay!
As long as i won't end up on choping block (Well it's hard) and Fua is town (I absolutely sure), we are in chocolate.
I completely agree with this.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:08 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

why would I be mad at a suggestion to check me, I've been asking for that since D2. I think it would be really useful to take me out of the suspect pool and make people more likely to actually listen to me and how I'm seeing the game

Return to “Completed Open Games”