Micro 1043: League of Legends UPick - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:46 am

Post by .Warwick. »

I have been trying to sort players but I keep constantly getting attacked and it's hard to tell what's a legitimate attack and what's coming from scum trying to burn me. I feel like a scapegoat.

My reads have not changed much since the post where I posted my opinions on everyone, with the exception of maybe Lux looks a lot better. I think Jarvan is a good target and I think Lulu is just doing nothing of substance, but while I get attacked for it Lulu skates by.

Jarvan if you are town do you really think scum would just OMGUS you there or do you think they would try harder to get out of the spotlight with something less obvious? Do you really think I cannot have a scum read of you right now?
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:07 am

Post by .Amumu. »

In post 142, .JarvanIV. wrote:There are three mafia but you have mostly focused your suspicion on me; do you have any other reads?
yes, okay i can talk a bit more if you want

caitlyn seems to mostly be tunnelled in one direction, but her reasonings have changed over time. first it was a page 2 solve on gragas, then she said the confidence wasn't legit, then she started attacking him to get his health pool down. i think the health pool thing is not a bad reason but the overall pattern just feels icky and looks like it could be coasting off some of the stronger posters (lux, ashe) townreading for the early confidence. after being strong townread by ashe she also decided to sheep there which is ehhhh

lulu looks like fae is trying to stay engaged and friendly with everyone but it feels like fae keeps picking on weird things or defending weird things and i don't see why fae is finding those specific things to be worthy of attention. fae is jumping around a lot and something seems not so natural. i do not trust

elise doesn't look like she has a lot of thoughts. she is attacking in a more scattered way, and i think both the jarvan attack and the warwick attack look like they could be opportunistic. im not seeing consistency in her thought process, she seemed confident in thinking jarvan was bad but then switched away and started ignoring him completely. at first i thought she was not likely to be partners with jarvan, but the switch away makes me question that. i do not know what is going on in her spidery head and it concerns me

warwick looks kind of lost and confused, which i don't know how to sort. i felt sort of lost and confused and alone too so i thought i understood where he was coming from, but his most recent post looks like a bad excuse for not hunting. warwick should be a good hunter he can just sniff people and tell if they stink, but he is not doing too much of that, he is keeping his focus broad and open and staying on the defensive, and that looks kinda bad to me

ashe has mostly good thoughts and okay reasonings and i like her posts so far. but i agree with gragas that her saying caitlyn was an ally off the first page, in which her only post was an attack with no reasoning (and then never revisiting or reinforcing that assumption, but placing her as
strong
town), is hard to understand. when questioned on it she later said that "the vibes were strengthened" by caitlyn's later posts, but... looks weak to me. it looks like she based some of her other reads off that too and hmmmm. i think some people are being too quick to sheep here

gragas i just have mostly read his posts as having good intentions. he is questioning a lot of things and the things he is questioning make sense to me. i don't really understand why some people think he is a baddie

lux looks the most good to me right now. when she posts i feel like i can see into her brain and i like that and so far it looks like a good brain
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:37 am

Post by .Warwick. »

In post 151, .Amumu. wrote:warwick looks kind of lost and confused, which i don't know how to sort. i felt sort of lost and confused and alone too so i thought i understood where he was coming from, but his most recent post looks like a bad excuse for not hunting. warwick should be a good hunter he can just sniff people and tell if they stink, but he is not doing too much of that, he is keeping his focus broad and open and staying on the defensive, and that looks kinda bad to me
This is one of my first games on this site. I have played mafia before but this is not mafia this is some weird variant that I thought might be fun to try. I do not know what is optimal and did not attack specifically so that I could get more information about people before I attacked. I am surprised others did not have this strategy and decided to jump in and attack people without having any idea as to what their alignment might be.

I do not follow your argument, you basically say because I am a wolf avatar I should be good at hunting scum. I argue that I have been hunting and sorting people. I believe Ashe is town. I believe Lux is town. I believe Gragas is town. I believe you are town. I believe scum is likely Jarvan IV and in Lulu. I have given reasons for this. Elise could be scum, too, she lied about me not attacking anyone and that bothers me, but it could just be a mistake.
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:00 am

Post by .Amumu. »

hmmm okay i guess that is not such a broad focus after all, it is a lot of townreads though. i don't actually think that because you are a wolf that you should be good at hunting scum. i just expected you to be trying to more if you're town and i don't really feel it so far. i think i understand where you're coming from on wanting discussion over attacks though, i came in with a similar mindset

you mentioned everyone but caitlyn, what do you think of her?
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:05 am

Post by .Warwick. »

I think Caitlin is bringing interesting ideas and has said things I have agreed with, but I am wary. I do not quite have a good read on her yet.
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:07 am

Post by .Amumu. »

what ideas did you find interesting, specifically?
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:47 am

Post by .Amumu. »

rereading lulu and still getting weird vibes from faer posts. i don't like how nobody has attacked faer yet despite multiple comments being made about suspicions, makes me feel like some of those suspicions might be hollow

Attack: Lulu
.Lulu.
.Lulu.
Townie
.Lulu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:44 pm

Post by .Lulu. »

OWWIEEEEEE!!!!

Such a meanie!! :(

My positioning has been better than yours!! I have been friendly and engaged AAAAND my position on the rift hasn't even changed that much while you've been running around the jungle!!

Hey Pix! Go attack the Meanie Mumu!!
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:53 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

In post 136, .Caitlyn. wrote:I also think ashe's reads might be sheepworthy.
Might be?
In post 143, .JarvanIV. wrote:I am also interested to hear
Gragas'
reads since his last posts did not have a lot of substance re: sorting people.
Don't really have time tonight to do a readslist (like on the level I want it to be), but tomorrow night I might (?) Not sure though.

If you want something though, I sort of (?) trust Amumu. Once I remember someone mentioned that if somebody has thoughts similar to your own, that they most likely aren't fake thoughts. I want to see how true that is sort of, since I find Amumu says alot of things that don't really make me want to hate him.

Warwick, Elise, Ashe, Caitlyn I want to think deeper on when I have time > I've been trying to think deeply about Caitlyn lately, but it's been so awfully hard for me to come to any conclusion based on what I've been thinking about. Think I need to take out more post samples when thinking of her motivations as of late.

Lux I'm fine with as nothing really seems off.
In post 150, .Warwick. wrote:My reads have not changed much since the post where I posted my opinions on everyone, with the exception of maybe Lux looks a lot better. I think Jarvan is a good target and I think Lulu is just doing nothing of substance, but while I get attacked for it Lulu skates by.
Before Lux did the thing on us, were you binded?
In post 152, .Warwick. wrote:I do not know what is optimal and did not attack specifically so that I could get more information about people before I attacked. I am surprised others did not have this strategy and decided to jump in and attack people without having any idea as to what their alignment might be.
Good.
In post 157, .Lulu. wrote:My positioning has been better than yours!! I have been friendly and engaged AAAAND my position on the rift hasn't even changed that much while you've been running around the jungle!!
Personally, I disagree with this. I think your positioning is more wack than Amumus.
You got so reactive to that attack though, is there a reason for that? Surely just one person having a "bad read on you" wouldn't be that bothersome..?
.Caitlyn.
.Caitlyn.
Townie
.Caitlyn.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:02 am

Post by .Caitlyn. »

Mmm
.Caitlyn.
.Caitlyn.
Townie
.Caitlyn.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:03 am

Post by .Caitlyn. »

It's my impression ww might be LHF
.Elise.
.Elise.
Townie
.Elise.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:14 am

Post by .Elise. »

Before you ask why
1. Yes, there's a bit of sheeping.
2. I didn't like Lulu reaction at all.
.Lulu.
.Lulu.
Townie
.Lulu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:19 pm

Post by .Lulu. »

Attack Caitlyn

Go get Elise, Pix!

I've been nothing but nice!! :(

Supports always stay back and help secure kills and protect people!! That's what I've been doing!! I would've thought that someone who just wants friends would've been more understandering of someone who also wants to be friends!!

Meanwhile meaniemumu just sits in the jungle.... :(
.Lulu.
.Lulu.
Townie
.Lulu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:20 pm

Post by .Lulu. »

Lucky I'm holding mana, mumu!!
Or else you woulda tasted purple!!
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

it feels like you are trying too hard to be people's friends. i want friends but i also know that there are bad guys out there who take advantage of lonely people like me. you attacked everyone who attacked you, do you really think they're all bad? or just want to discourage people from attacking you?

...but it does make me worried to see elise jump on an opportunistic attack AGAIN
.JarvanIV.
.JarvanIV.
Townie
.JarvanIV.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by .JarvanIV. »

Will get to this later, been busy.
.Lux.
.Lux.
Townie
.Lux.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by .Lux. »

it feels more like lulu is roleplaying which is bleeding a bit much into the gameplay as a whole. i understand that this is an... unusual game but it's beginning to wear against some people and it's making it a lot harder than it should be to read things.

otoh it also feels like a sudden tide shift where everyone's putting up with it but then people see the cracks and then push against it because they can and it's opportunistic, in this world lulu is town but... eh.

dunno. the format intrinsically makes this game a lot harder than i thought (not to complain; it's fun).
.Ashe.
.Ashe.
Townie
.Ashe.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:19 pm

Post by .Ashe. »

Attack: Gragas

Gragas
>
Lulu
>
Warwick
/
Amumu
is my preference right now.
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:23 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

I also love tunneling.
.Lulu.
.Lulu.
Townie
.Lulu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:36 pm

Post by .Lulu. »

In post 166, .Lux. wrote:it feels more like lulu is roleplaying which is bleeding a bit much into the gameplay as a whole. i understand that this is an... unusual game but it's beginning to wear against some people and it's making it a lot harder than it should be to read things.

otoh it also feels like a sudden tide shift where everyone's putting up with it but then people see the cracks and then push against it because they can and it's opportunistic, in this world lulu is town but... eh.

dunno. the format intrinsically makes this game a lot harder than i thought (not to complain; it's fun).
The surprising thing about the faeries is that they only have one emotion at a time, and they get REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY into that emotion!!

Like you when you go pew pew!!
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:53 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

Attack: Caitlyn

Back at it again, weewooo.
.Caitlyn.
.Caitlyn.
Townie
.Caitlyn.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:33 pm

Post by .Caitlyn. »

Attack Gragas

Okay
.Caitlyn.
.Caitlyn.
Townie
.Caitlyn.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:34 pm

Post by .Caitlyn. »

I mean pop off randomly opportunistically attacking me if you want I guess
.Elise.
.Elise.
Townie
.Elise.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:25 am

Post by .Elise. »

In post 166, .Lux. wrote:it feels more like lulu is roleplaying which is bleeding a bit much into the gameplay as a whole. i understand that this is an... unusual game but it's beginning to wear against some people and it's making it a lot harder than it should be to read things.

I am not against roleplaying, but it's not reason why i attack. Well. Maybe a bit.

Like, i can't remember any time she attacked scumread, just countering and attacking people who attack her townreads.

Fairly, i am not giving this game too much attention.
.Ashe.
.Ashe.
Townie
.Ashe.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:34 am

Post by .Ashe. »

In post 168, .Gragas. wrote:I also love tunneling.
Nothing tunneling in attacking a player who has shown every characteristic of being an enemy including opportunistic attacks against
Caitlyn

Attack: Gragas

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”