HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:24 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Spoiler: Response to [post=#13253229
442[/post]]
In post 442, Nero Cain wrote:.
In post 27, HockeyFan wrote:Goddamm, looks like I already found all of t3's partners
im assuming that this line is a joke
Why would you ever think it wasn't
In post 27, HockeyFan wrote:I like this, and I agree with reasoning, town pings
it was an RVS vote on p1. Highly doubt it was serious and hockey town reading Fire for that felt forced.
The "reasoning" for that vote was that Wavemode jumped into the game voting someone, and then dipped. I felt like it was a vote to "particiapte' in RVS, but also be a bit nervous at the same time, which is why I agreed with fire
In post 27, HockeyFan wrote:Why do you want only pressure on 1 person to start the game? Doesnt make sense, a wagon shouldn't be formed on page 1 for the most part imo
Like the first time I read it mafia against the formation of wagons and wanting to stay in RVS. I mean maybe he was actually concerned that Dante wanted an early wagon.
cause mine is the 9th vote, not the 8th vote. everyone knows the 8th vote is the suspicious one
Fire said this and then Hockey said
In post 27, HockeyFan wrote:Like 2nd part of the post(no town pings tho), but the first part of it(bolded) is ???, seems a bit awkward to come out and say that(I think Dwelee said this? and i agree with them)
I thought it was an obvious joke and it was pretty lame to throw shade there.
Meh, the joke went over my head, and I dont even think it was *that* much shade

Anyways, people I wanna kill rn are Andante(explained a bit in ), but its also thier unwilligness to post content(Im aware they're still catching up but ehhh deosnt sit right with me) and Eyes without a face(they've popped in once in a while, and then made like 1-2 liners, and then dipped again,)
@Greeting, why are you concerned with this wagon,do u TR them(and why)

VOTE: Andante(voting person with lesser wagon)
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 408, Eyes without a face wrote:Well I know this is going to bring a lot of heat my way but I should let you all know I tend to suspect replacements more. I guess it was DGB (if memory serves me right) that once said if we eliminate all replacements town always wins (or something to that effect).

Anyway welcome FA.

Also @Andante I do appreciate the townread but something tells me I have yet to earn it. Do you tend to townread people who townread you?

I don’t even know how I want to approach this as it is so bad. We see replacements almost every single game.Where would you even develop this kind of thinking. Why even bring it up? Why do you feel we need to know this about you anyway. Do you have any statistical data to back that up?
Hypothetically, it’s game day 2 you have a strong town read on someone. Her kid gets sick. She’s gotta rep out. New replacement comes in, are you programmed to reset your read? I mean. You would never know why she repped out. But are you know questioning your own read based on litterally something you have no information on?
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:29 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

hockey can you vote eyes?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:34 am

Post by Scorpious »

Eyes is the obvious LHF right now, but are they scum?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:37 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 450, HockeyFan wrote:
442[/post]]
In post 27, HockeyFan wrote:Goddamm, looks like I already found all of t3's partners
it was an RVS vote on p1. Highly doubt it was serious and hockey town reading Fire for that felt forced.
The "reasoning" for that vote was that Wavemode jumped into the game voting someone, and then dipped. I felt like it was a vote to "particiapte' in RVS, but also be a bit nervous at the same time, which is why I agreed with fire
In post 27, HockeyFan wrote:Why do you want only pressure on 1 person to start the game? Doesnt make sense, a wagon shouldn't be formed on page 1 for the most part imo
Like the first time I read it mafia against the formation of wagons and wanting to stay in RVS. I mean maybe he was actually concerned that Dante wanted an early wagon.
cause mine is the 9th vote, not the 8th vote. everyone knows the 8th vote is the suspicious one
In post 27, HockeyFan wrote:Like 2nd part of the post(no town pings tho), but the first part of it(bolded) is ???, seems a bit awkward to come out and say that(I think Dwelee said this? and i agree with them)

Anyways, people I wanna kill rn are Andante(explained a bit in ), but its also thier unwilligness to post content(Im aware they're still catching up but ehhh deosnt sit right with me) and Eyes without a face(they've popped in once in a while, and then made like 1-2 liners, and then dipped again,)

This is a shit post.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:38 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 453, Scorpious wrote:Eyes is the obvious LHF right now, but are they scum?
Maybe yea
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:41 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 455, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 453, Scorpious wrote:Eyes is the obvious LHF right now, but are they scum?
Maybe yea
I’d like a response to what I asked them. I’m not opposed to the lim,But I want to give them a fair shot to sway me.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:52 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Yea no rush we have a few days
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:53 am

Post by Andante »

In post 450, HockeyFan wrote:Anyways, people I wanna kill rn are Andante
WOAH THERE!!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:56 am

Post by Andante »

still definitely behind, but uhh I do have thoughts, those thoughts will be explained later not now
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:58 am

Post by Andante »

In post 454, Scorpious wrote:
442[/post]]

This is a shit post.
oooh Scorp town? Calling out the person voting me when I just haven't been here. Oh Hockey... you're in for a surprise if you think I'm just LHF that'll go down without a fight... just busy at the moment deadline is still like 6 days away so I'm not in a rush right now, also probably 200 posts behind by the time I'll be here catching up
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:58 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 449, Scorpious wrote:
In post 406, Greeting wrote:
Scorpious
is unusually enthusiastic about this game.

My gut tells me it's because of
Stephen A Smith
though. :lol:

Real game day 1 Stephen was an absolute treat. They did a great job with a gimmick slot. It’s tapered a bit .

So far this group is also very interesting, far from the travesty we were involved in a few weeks ago.
I agree with the sentiment to be fair. This is a very nice change from my last few games.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:03 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 450, HockeyFan wrote: @Greeting, why are you concerned with this wagon,do u TR them(and why)
Eyes with out a face
is a null read from me. In my experience, every game has its low posters who are all pretty easy to be picked on. I'm not looking for an easy elimination but for scum. I'm not saying no to voting them, but I see better candidates.

Stephen A Smith
, why are you scumreading
HockeyFan
?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:04 am

Post by Greeting »

As for
Andante
, idk how to read her even though we've played several times before.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:13 am

Post by Andante »

In post 463, Greeting wrote:As for
Andante
, idk how to read her even though we've played several times before.
Easy. I'm town!
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:45 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 452, Dwlee99 wrote:hockey can you vote eyes?
Why
In post 460, Andante wrote:
In post 454, Scorpious wrote:
442[/post]]

This is a shit post.
oooh Scorp town? Calling out the person voting me when I just haven't been here. Oh Hockey... you're in for a surprise if you think I'm just LHF that'll go down without a fight... just busy at the moment deadline is still like 6 days away so I'm not in a rush right now, also probably 200 posts behind by the time I'll be here catching up
Never called you LHF. I said you haven't posted alot of content, and even the content u did post recently is make up a list, and simultaneously dismiss peoples inquires about that <said> list
In post 462, Greeting wrote:
In post 450, HockeyFan wrote: @Greeting, why are you concerned with this wagon,do u TR them(and why)
Eyes with out a face
is a null read from me. In my experience, every game has its low posters who are all pretty easy to be picked on. I'm not looking for an easy elimination but for scum. I'm not saying no to voting them, but I see better candidates.

Stephen A Smith
HockeyFan
?
I dont see how wave is a better candidate then Eyes?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:52 am

Post by Andante »

In post 465, HockeyFan wrote:Never called you LHF. I said you haven't posted alot of content, and even the content u did post recently is make up a list, and simultaneously dismiss peoples inquires about that list
> haven't posted a lot so I'm voting you
umm I know it's shocking to believe, but whether people post or not really isn't an alignment indicative thing, like, 6 days left for D1 here, I've been busy, like I'll definitely have content, don't worry about that lol. Isn't it better to look at those who have given content thus far and determine if it comes from town or scum? Like, just cause I haven't posted isn't a reason to vote me lol that seems like the easy way out of "hmmm who to vote" like, you're just voting someone who isn't here, how does that do much?

>made a list but....
I made a list did I not? I skimmed, gave yall my thoughts based on how people were interacting, I'm not saying bottom of my list is lock scum or top was lock town, I'm saying in relation to each other that's how I was reading people

when I'm 100+ posts behind yes I approach the game differently to when I'm not behind, and there's still plenty of time left in this day phase so I wouldn't stress over "OMG I NEED AN ANDANTE READ" it's day 1... lmao unless yall plan on ending the day super early, I'll out top SRs sooo not sure why we're worried about me tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:54 am

Post by Andante »

In post 465, HockeyFan wrote:I dont see how wave is a better candidate then Eyes?
I'm not even caught up, but that list of mine that people dont like says wave is a better candidate for a lim than eyes... later I'll reevaluate stuff though, unless yall want to pressure me for stuff now, then by all means I'll tunnel wave for yall!!
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:19 am

Post by Greeting »

HockeyFan
, I’ve already answered that, and what you’ve asked me before (I was kind enough to repeat it). If you want to find out why I think so then just read the thread more carefully, because you clearly aren’t.

VOTE: wavemode
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:20 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 462, Greeting wrote:
Eyes with out a face

Stephen A Smith
HockeyFan
?

This post is below your normal level of quality. As far as eyes; It’s not the post count, it’s the content. I don’t understand the motivation in making your first real content about how they key in on reps as scum.

I don’t see this as any form of AI from you, just used to better..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:24 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 467, Andante wrote:
In post 465, HockeyFan wrote:I dont see how wave is a better candidate then Eyes?
I'm not even caught up, but that list of mine that people dont like says wave is a better candidate for a lim than eyes... later I'll reevaluate stuff though, unless yall want to pressure me for stuff now, then by all means I'll tunnel wave for yall!!

By no means hurry, but as a primary opponent of that list I’m very interested to see how it has evolved.
My vote on you is based almost entirely on the nonsensical nature of the seemingly random nature of it.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:26 am

Post by fireisredsir »

i agree that greeting doesn't look like they usually do from what i've read. feels less independently investigative and more, idk, focused on responding and going with the flow of things while not standing out too much?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:27 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 466, Andante wrote:
In post 465, HockeyFan wrote:Never called you LHF. I said you haven't posted alot of content, and even the content u did post recently is make up a list, and simultaneously dismiss peoples inquires about that list
> haven't posted a lot so I'm voting you
umm I know it's shocking to believe, but whether people post or not really isn't an alignment indicative thing, like, 6 days left for D1 here, I've been busy, like I'll definitely have content, don't worry about that lol. Isn't it better to look at those who have given content thus far and determine if it comes from town or scum? Like, just cause I haven't posted isn't a reason to vote me lol that seems like the easy way out of "hmmm who to vote" like, you're just voting someone who isn't here, how does that do much?
You've popped into the thread a couple of times now to say "Hey im skimming", reads will come later, but the question now becomes
when
are they

>made a list but....
I made a list did I not? I skimmed, gave yall my thoughts based on how people were interacting, I'm not saying bottom of my list is lock scum or top was lock town, I'm saying in relation to each other that's how I was reading people
Thanks for the clarification, its just weird how u dismissed the ppl asking about this lsit, but this is a good answer IMO

when I'm 100+ posts behind yes I approach the game differently to when I'm not behind, and there's still plenty of time left in this day phase so I wouldn't stress over "OMG I NEED AN ANDANTE READ" it's day 1... lmao unless yall plan on ending the day super early, I'll out top SRs sooo not sure why we're worried about me tbh
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:27 am

Post by Greeting »

@
Scorpious
I’ll get back to you.

I just hope that I’m not wrong in taking this lack of attention by
HockeyFan
as a sign of a newbie town.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:28 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 468, Greeting wrote:
HockeyFan
, I’ve already answered that, and what you’ve asked me before (I was kind enough to repeat it). If you want to find out why I think so then just read the thread more carefully, because you clearly aren’t.

VOTE: wavemode
They're both low posters, and I do not think clinging onto LHF is a scum trait(esp when they havent been "clinging" that much on it)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”