Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:37 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 821, Nero Cain wrote:the vast majority of town, including myself, will think twice about voting a claimed pr hence "I guess the correct play might be to give him a day or 2" And it's why scum fakeclaim prs early game anyways.

Ofc you are claiming that town you will recklessly plow through a pr claim from a "scummy" player which I highly doubt you are telling the truth about b/c its bad town play. You are even going so far as to claim a backup isn't a pr. Which isn't true unless that's like a slip that he isn't actually a backup.

You also have a super convenient null read on him. So if he were flipped today then regardless of his flip you aren't connected. But then I think you said he's hard to read b/c he's "goofy" Hows that fence feel, Angel?

What I said and my stance is perfectly fine and valid.
I in no context said you're scummy for not pushing him now that he claimed backup

I said you're scum for distancing from that position by literally adding nothing to the game and for giving no analysis about your top scum read claim
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean im voting angel now
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:39 am

Post by Eyes without a face »

In post 822, Scorpious wrote:
In post 809, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 808, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 805, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 802, Dwlee99 wrote:Y'all feeling townie rn
How about a full readlist with some reasoning then?
LOL no
I am now asking everyone to support me on this one. A full readlist from Dwlee will show you where their head is at and whether they are faking the scumread on me because it's an easy push and stating unfounded townreads on the stronger players.

you're not going to get one,and with DW its totally NAI..

stop with this..
This is such a gross response if I didn't already have you towards the bottom of my reads I would have demoted you. In fact if Dwlww flips red you are now my best bet for a partner.

What kind of paly is this? What is a good reason for a player to skate by all day without giving reads or reasons and just promoting the kill of a certain slot for no apparent reason but them feeling that slot may be easy to get? I am not saying I am actually easy to get but that's how I'm viewed so be it.

How do you get a better read on someone you already suspect (the you is actually me and the someone is Dwlee) if not by asking for their reads and discussing/evaluating them and the reasoning stated behind them?

And what's a good reason for you to take their side and support not getting a readlist from them at this point?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

dude, its a backup claim. There's nothing to analyis. its all WIFOM
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:40 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 812, Eyes without a face wrote:See? fire's 811 above is an example of a player wanting to give some sort of input regarding both sides and the subject they're arguing about whereas Dwlee just shrugs it off as tvt and doesn't want to give more about it. I hope that explains more why fire is on the green side to me while Dwlee is on the extreme red.
Surely you can easily see how this comes off as a late attempt to pocket a player that most here,including myself are reading as town. I dont think fire needs you to tell her why her post is a good post that can easily be town moticated.

I would find myself leaning Town toward you had it not been the "request" for the entire game to press DW for a scum list.. As stated before. It's a major shift in how you had been writing things,almost like you have been trying to keep your scumminess hidden but the lid couldnt handle the pressure.

And this goes into the point I made way earlier. what town motivation would you have to bold and make your request so obnoxious...
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:41 am

Post by Scorpious »

Where is eyes sitting right now?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:42 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 827, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 822, Scorpious wrote:
In post 809, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 808, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 805, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 802, Dwlee99 wrote:Y'all feeling townie rn
How about a full readlist with some reasoning then?
LOL no
I am now asking everyone to support me on this one. A full readlist from Dwlee will show you where their head is at and whether they are faking the scumread on me because it's an easy push and stating unfounded townreads on the stronger players.

you're not going to get one,and with DW its totally NAI..

stop with this..
This is such a gross response if I didn't already have you towards the bottom of my reads I would have demoted you. In fact if Dwlww flips red you are now my best bet for a partner.

What kind of paly is this? What is a good reason for a player to skate by all day without giving reads or reasons and just promoting the kill of a certain slot for no apparent reason but them feeling that slot may be easy to get? I am not saying I am actually easy to get but that's how I'm viewed so be it.

How do you get a better read on someone you already suspect (the you is actually me and the someone is Dwlee) if not by asking for their reads and discussing/evaluating them and the reasoning stated behind them?

And what's a good reason for you to take their side and support not getting a readlist from them at this point?
because I've played with DWlee,and you're not going to get one,especially with the double down.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:44 am

Post by Scorpious »

VOTE: Eyes

I THINK this is E-2

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:45 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 823, fireisredsir wrote:@FA, from an outside perspective (me), your reaction to eyes looked defensive. you made a big leap in assuming that because he welcomed you after talking about the replacements, he was suspecting you, and your interactions surrounding that all read as very reactive to that. it's not defensive in the sense of "you attacked me, so I will attack you for it", but it is defensive in the sense of reading something that wasn't an attack as if it was one, and jumping on him for it. i do not believe that you would have responded to his posts in the same way if you were not one of the parties involved, and you perceived an attack/suspicion from him, so thus it looks defensive. you can say that in your own head you weren't acting defensively, but the fact that it looked that way to me makes me believe that it would look that way to others, including nero.

nero is still voting hockey. i read the post in question () as justifying him keeping his vote there, not the distancing as you claim. he's basically saying "yeah this doesn't really change things, scum could easily fakeclaim there. it might be technically best to hold off on the lim temporarily in case he is town pr". that's, like, an incredibly reasonable thing to say. i have no idea why it alarmed you so much. the fact that he has kept his vote there is the follow up that I think you're looking for, which is saying through his actions that he doesn't think the claim is currently enough to make him want to unvote

basically, i don't see your evidence as holding water, so i don't see his case as fabricated or fake
I would push it even more if it was just someone else and I wasn't involved in there. My scum hunting method is pretty simple: I look for inconsistencies and eyes had it. I was actually talking about how it's not an inherently scummy motivated action when he made the theory himself. I was mainly pushing the people who were reacting to eye.

Only when he claimed that he never meant to mention me as the main suspect of his theory did I vote for him and found it inconsistent. Literally anything before that can even be seen as me defending eye from others accusations as it was also seen and directly announced by dwelee

and no nero was voting hockey, saw the claim, said he finds more likely that scum claim pr but so is town, so lets kill him on later days and move on. for a half claimed "back up" claim that is not verifiable, not understandable and not informative in any way. And he kept his vote on that slot when saying it. It's just for one reason and can't have another motivation: distancing from whatever flip he will have while trying to stay consistent with his "read" on the slot. "Claims like that are most likely lies but they can be truth too" No. that's not an analysis. It's nothing. It's doing nothing on purpose and he is scum for it

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 730, Frozen Angel wrote:I find backup the easiest possible fake claim for scum

Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:48 am

Post by Eyes without a face »

@FA
@Nero

Could you please stop doing whatever you two have been doing for ages now and try to so something useful?? You've been going on for pages over something that virtually adds nothing to the current game status. You can stop now and revisit later. Right now it's just noise and it's not productive and it's not even making any other issue get noticed by the majority. Unless this is svs theater which I don't belive it to be but would be awesome if it was then please try to look at the current events and conversations so we can maybe find scum before time runs up and it's just me or Hockey as I had predicted.

Thank you
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:51 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 834, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 730, Frozen Angel wrote:I find backup the easiest possible fake claim for scum
yeah I do and you took that out of my analysis post that I posted twice or three times already explaining my entire read on him and explaining how it should effect reads on the slot

If I had him as a scum read he would still be a scum read that I would event get eliminated today with that claim. He literally claimed he is VT right now, and might be a backup of another role that he didn't even explain what.

This is what you said:
In post 694, Nero Cain wrote:scum are far more likely to claim a PR to get out of an elimination than town unless said town is a pr. Not impossible that we did hit a town pr and I guess the correct play might be to give him a day or 2
and its what a scum would say.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:53 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 835, Eyes without a face wrote:@FA
@Nero

Could you please stop doing whatever you two have been doing for ages now and try to so something useful?? You've been going on for pages over something that virtually adds nothing to the current game status. You can stop now and revisit later. Right now it's just noise and it's not productive and it's not even making any other issue get noticed by the majority. Unless this is svs theater which I don't belive it to be but would be awesome if it was then please try to look at the current events and conversations so we can maybe find scum before time runs up and it's just me or Hockey as I had predicted.

Thank you
I'm voting mafia. and explaining why he is one when others question my read. Of course It is productive.

I don't see myself changing my vote unless maybe someone else claims they are mafia.

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:54 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 833, Frozen Angel wrote:And he kept his vote on that slot when saying it. It's just for one reason and can't have another motivation: distancing from whatever flip he will have while trying to stay consistent with his "read" on the slot.
i can't understand how you could think this. i think what i said about the claim is coming from a very similar mindset:
In post 686, fireisredsir wrote:i don't think that him saying he is a backup has any effect on the likelihood of him being town. yeah it increases the risk, and a lim on him is worse for town than if he was VT, but
In post 687, fireisredsir wrote: ...but it doesn't change my suspicion of him, and doesn't really make me any more inclined to unvote. that might change if it were a full claim, but it isn't right now.
and i kept my vote on him. what's the difference? why is his distancing and mine isn't? it just makes no sense to me that you can think that what he said can only have one possible motivation
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:56 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Like literally how is what you do productive instead? You're not pushing anyone even your top scum reads. literally doing nothing to progress the game state

If you have anything to say about my read, feel free to say so

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:57 am

Post by fireisredsir »

eh that's not true he has been trying to push and pressure dwlee instead
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:58 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 838, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 833, Frozen Angel wrote:And he kept his vote on that slot when saying it. It's just for one reason and can't have another motivation: distancing from whatever flip he will have while trying to stay consistent with his "read" on the slot.
i can't understand how you could think this. i think what i said about the claim is coming from a very similar mindset:
In post 686, fireisredsir wrote:i don't think that him saying he is a backup has any effect on the likelihood of him being town. yeah it increases the risk, and a lim on him is worse for town than if he was VT, but
In post 687, fireisredsir wrote: ...but it doesn't change my suspicion of him, and doesn't really make me any more inclined to unvote. that might change if it were a full claim, but it isn't right now.
and i kept my vote on him. what's the difference? why is his distancing and mine isn't? it just makes no sense to me that you can think that what he said can only have one possible motivation
the difference is how he did it

He literally threw the account under suspicious by first saying "Scum more likely claim like this"
then gave himself an out by saying "but town does it too, lets eliminate it in future days"

you didn't.

You were trying to argue over how the claim should effect the reads/and you wanting the slot dead regardless of it cause of your scum read.

How can you not see a difference

wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:59 am

Post by wavemode »

I keep reading your nickname as Queen Shitty

on my screen the text is small haha
retired...?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:00 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 840, fireisredsir wrote:eh that's not true he has been trying to push and pressure dwlee instead
really? why he is not voting the slot still then?

he said dwlee had worst reaction and that he suspects nero (now that I mentioned I suspect him and pushed him for pages)

but his vote is on greeting who was his rvs vote.

what kind of pressure is he putting on anyone? he asked them no question. all he did was asking dwlee to write one sentence about his reads, not even ISOing him to put his reads from his own impression together to evaluate them.

I don't see him solving his top scum reads

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:01 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 842, wavemode wrote:I keep reading your nickname as Queen Shitty

on my screen the text is small haha
are you insulting me right now?

wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:03 am

Post by wavemode »

I think I'm just insulting my own eyesight
retired...?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:06 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

My nickname was suggested for my :shifty: snipe of page tops in-game I mod and for my general shifty attitude I guess xd

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:07 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 841, Frozen Angel wrote:How can you not see a difference
i do not see a significant difference, they both feel like they come from the same or similar mindset to me. it feels like you are reading something into his post that just isn't there
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:12 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 843, Frozen Angel wrote:really? why he is not voting the slot still then?
i dunno, i think it's a weird choice, but he's been pretty clear and consistent about it. he said he thinks the vote wouldn't add any more pressure, so it's pointless. he has been asking questions of both dwlee and scorpio recently. yea sure he could be doing more, so could a lot of people, but saying he is "literally doing nothing to progress the game state" is just flat out wrong
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:15 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 847, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 841, Frozen Angel wrote:How can you not see a difference
i do not see a significant difference, they both feel like they come from the same or similar mindset to me. it feels like you are reading something into his post that just isn't there
Or you're not trying to see the difference.

No action is inherently scum motivated. What is scum motivated is the mindset behind a pattern of actions and I just can follow his from a possible scum-nero mindset.

He would not ever react like that to both eye theory and hockey claim the way he did if he was town and he would not act like he scum reads me the way he is doing it right now

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”