fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3625 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:47 am

Post by fua »

Worst case scenario I get killed and Tejate is officially confirmed. Shirou and GL are just lockscum, but if they successfully lim you after that @Enchant then they win.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:49 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

yeah Enchant is right that limming nQ to confirm Ceph is the strictly safest play

I think fua/GL needs to be resolved though so Ceph needs to agree to check me or fua, ideally me. I think we lose this game to any non-NQ/Shirou team if I am not cleared or if we don't guilty the other scum elsewhere. if fua is checked and town I guess we risk losing to Enchant/Shirou
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:53 am

Post by Enchant »

Okay so bet. Yes i think should repeat.

We elim NQ.
After that, regardless of flip, Guilty heals Ceph. Failure to do so is scumclaim and instakill for GL, after that it's not hard to deduce who is partner.
If Ceph survives, we analise check. Ideally it SHOULD be check on Fua or Me (I am Enchant if you didn't knew). Don't tell exactly who you check to give mafia some wine to drink.
It should be easy at this point.

Anyone disagree?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:55 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

VOTE: numberQ

fua asking to be investigated feels kinda town? I guess?

my only disagreement with you Enchant is that I want to be the check for purely selfish reasons of not wanting to be the game losing elimination. but from neutral POV a check in any of us three is good, I just don't fancy our chances if nQ is town and Ceph clears someone who isn't me
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:13 am

Post by fua »

I mean, I’m probably dying tonight anyway. Enchant is locktown.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:16 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

you dying tonight would be a godsend honestly lol

I think it's Tejate that always dies here - the cop checks are more cleared than the claimed cops
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:21 am

Post by fua »

@GL just out of curiousity, you said there were 6 doctors. Who are they?
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:22 am

Post by fua »

In post 3615, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 3610, fua wrote:Like unless you think it’s Enchant then you’re literally confirmed scum.
no- I think it's 6 docs and 4 cops, that's basically confirmed from my POV with all the cop result claims

the fundamental reason you do not lim me today, from a completely neutral PoV, is that I can be leashed to Ceph tonight. Even if you think I am scum, if you think Ceph is town I either kill him (in which case I am outed and we trade 1-1), or I kill elsewhere, allowing him to get a check off. No matter how strong your read on me is, if you lim town!me you throw away his cop shot, and that's exactly what would happen here, so you pushing this instead of a claimed cop today is ????
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:25 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I think all the doc claims are true. we know AL/imaginality/morph are confirmed, me+Enchant+Tejate are unconfirmed but I townread those two. that makes 6
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:29 am

Post by Enchant »

I looked at mine plan and what i think...
There's indeed exist holes. Plan not ideal. For example GL benefits just from sacrificing self.

So, i am ready to back off if everyone really sure GL is mafia. Either way it still supposed to be easy.

I think i let Fua choose.
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:29 am

Post by numberQ »

I find myself in a strange position because I absolutely see the logic in limming me to clear Ceph, but it feels weird to be okay with that lol

Why was Meg the kill? Leaving Ceph alive risked getting a result on Shirou (since that seemed to be the most widely agreed plan coming out of D4), so I guess scum were okay with that happening. Makes me think the scum!Shirou solve isn't right.

At first when I saw the nightkill I thought it was to try and frame me, due to Meg promising to investigate me. And I was ready to accuse fua of being behind that, but... them blasting GL out the gate instead of me does not fit that narrative.
Hey!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:33 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

limming me today is a mistake because you lose Ceph. I am the last unclaimed doctor remaining - even if you think I am gambitiing, better to conf me as scum in 5p and get to 3p rather than worst case scenario in town!me world where you get to 5p with nobody universally confirmed
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:34 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

also if I'm scum gambiting I'm still risking insta-loss if we lim elsewhere and it's my partner
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:35 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

by unclaimed, I mean like my night action is unclaimed, it is not used
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:40 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 3635, numberQ wrote:Why was Meg the kill? Leaving Ceph alive risked getting a result on Shirou (since that seemed to be the most widely agreed plan coming out of D4), so I guess scum were okay with that happening. Makes me think the scum!Shirou solve isn't right.
yesterday was the day for "what if Shirou is town?" paranoia and that lead to miseliminating morph. If Shirou is scum he is already doomed to be limmed at some point, there's not really any NKs or whatever that should be clearing for him. Also, consider that Meg being killed makes it correct to lim you instead of Shirou today, so from like the 101 perspective it still also points to Shirou scum. Hypothetical N4 Ceph guilty on Shirou would not change the gamestate dramatically for him here
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:43 am

Post by Shirou »

:thonking:
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:53 am

Post by Shirou »

I see, we're in this kind of twist mhm...it's hard to believe, that the scum team gambitted not once, but twice, however this team is the unique thing that still makes sense to me with today posts and morph flipping town...

Enchant, I'm afraid that we shouldn't do my recommended chain at all of killing NQ today and then Ceph checking me.

I...may have lost nearly all belief that NQ can be scum here, and I've also now with you trying to stick to the plan gained the belief you're very likely town.

I believe we should eliminate me today, but before that, I need to talk to both of you, @Enchant, @NQ.

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:56 am

Post by fua »

In post 3635, numberQ wrote:I find myself in a strange position because I absolutely see the logic in limming me to clear Ceph, but it feels weird to be okay with that lol

Why was Meg the kill? Leaving Ceph alive risked getting a result on Shirou (since that seemed to be the most widely agreed plan coming out of D4), so I guess scum were okay with that happening. Makes me think the scum!Shirou solve isn't right.

At first when I saw the nightkill I thought it was to try and frame me, due to Meg promising to investigate me. And I was ready to accuse fua of being behind that, but... them blasting GL out the gate instead of me does not fit that narrative.
If GL's narrative is that he believes that all of the doc claims are true then Meg and Ceph are mathematically equally good kills. Also, according to GL, I should think you and Shirou are the two scum no matter what, and yet he doesn't mention that at all.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:56 am

Post by Enchant »

What is this sacrificial bullshit, if you are town, it just confirms team as NQ and Ceph/Guilty, who ELSE can be?

You shall fight for the end.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:58 am

Post by fua »

In post 3643, Enchant wrote:What is this sacrificial bullshit, if you are town, it just confirms team as NQ and Ceph/Guilty, who ELSE can be?

You shall fight for the end.
Yeah, Shirou's post makes no sense and I think the LAMIST self-sacrificial offer is a setup for WIFOM.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:00 am

Post by fua »

Shirou's ONLY option today is to lim NQ since he townreads GL and that would allow Ceph to check any one of us three which would solve and win the game.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:00 am

Post by Shirou »

Let's start our discussion by calming down and wondering, @NQ, @Enchant.

Right now on the "day before the last day". Who are the unique people that can be argued to be pushing an "agenda", as in, trying to steer the game or public opinion in a certain direction?

@Enchant, do you think this is someone trying to push the game in the direction they want?
In post 3635, numberQ wrote:I find myself in a strange position because I absolutely see the logic in limming me to clear Ceph, but it feels weird to be okay with that lol

@NQ, do you think Enchant seems sure of what direction they want the game to go? Don't they seem to be simple struggling to come up with what's the best course of actions?

(Aka Volpe14)
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:00 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 3642, fua wrote:If GL's narrative is that he believes that all of the doc claims are true then Meg and Ceph are mathematically equally good kills. Also, according to GL, I should think you and Shirou are the two scum no matter what, and yet he doesn't mention that at all.
check my first post of the day
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:00 am

Post by Enchant »

I don't know what LAMIST means
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:02 am

Post by fua »

"Look at me, I'm so town."

Saying that you want to be limmed falls under that.

Return to “Completed Open Games”