Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3650 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:02 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 3641, Shirou wrote:Enchant, I'm afraid that we shouldn't do my recommended chain at all of killing NQ today and then Ceph checking me.
this is scum

nothing has changed since yesterday that should affect or change the plan
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:02 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

except Ceph should check me if nQ flips town
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:03 am

Post by fua »

In post 3647, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 3642, fua wrote:If GL's narrative is that he believes that all of the doc claims are true then Meg and Ceph are mathematically equally good kills. Also, according to GL, I should think you and Shirou are the two scum no matter what, and yet he doesn't mention that at all.
check my first post of the day
Oh yeah, just like how you said Shirou was the scummiest player beforehand and hammered another N5 doc claim instead of either of the other cops to confirm a townie.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:03 am

Post by fua »

You always say 'Go and check what I said' when you just say things and then never follow through on them.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:05 am

Post by fua »

In post 3592, GuiltyLion wrote:Like how does me hammering morph who townread you make me scummier

I had plenty of reasons to scumread morph biggest of all being that we were both claimed docs

I am a N5 doc, and even if I weren't, I would literally have to act as one or else I am outed
This is the dumbest counterargument ever.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:05 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 3652, fua wrote:Oh yeah, just like how you said Shirou was the scummiest player beforehand and hammered another N5 doc claim instead of either of the other cops to confirm a townie.
yeah and then Shirou actively engaged in the game throughout D4 in a way that I thought felt agendaless

all of this is there for you to read if you'd actually read the game instead of just posting your poorly thought out hot takes
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:06 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

you're the dumbest counterargument ever
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:07 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 3651, GuiltyLion wrote:except Ceph should check me if nQ flips town
If NQ is town and you are also somehow checked as town, then team is Shirou+Fua exactly.

It's... Well. Lost cause. Because then it forces 1vs1 between me and Fua. I obviously WILL lose this fight. Like i don't know is this situation even possible...
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:08 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

and again, it was mechanically optimal to lim in the docs, there's no value to having two claimed N5 docs and at the time it felt likely that morph was scum if either of Meg/Ceph was doc
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Enchant »

Wait no. Could be Fua+Tijihu... But it's at same odds.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:09 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 3657, Enchant wrote:It's... Well. Lost cause. Because then it forces 1vs1 between me and Fua. I obviously WILL lose this fight. Like i don't know is this situation even possible...
actually I'd always lim fua over you so far given how fua is tunneling me in the face of painstakingly covered mechanical points as to why we don't lim me today
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:09 am

Post by fua »

VOTE: Shirou

GL should be murdered tomorrow. I'm not voting NQ and I've already stated Enchant should never be limmed.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 3643, Enchant wrote:What is this sacrificial bullshit, if you are town, it just confirms team as NQ and Ceph/Guilty, who ELSE can be?

You shall fight for the end.
Right now I believe Fua is scum with GL.

That's why of the sacrificial bullshit.

You/Tejate/NQ always lose to GL/Fua like things are now, and they seem to be pushing the game exactly on that direction.

You aren't pushing anything that can resemble an agenda. NQ isn't pushing anything resembling an agenda. Tejate hasn't posted yet.

However Fua/GL?

They always win by doing what they are doing today, for example:

Day 5: NQ miselimination
Night 5: Ceph dies

Day 6: GuiltyLion is guilted and eliminated
Night 6: Tejate dies

Day 7: Shirou is miseliminated.

It's a mafia win.

Even if somehow fua is eliminated, as long as they attach me to the other one, they still win considering how public opinion is right now.

Say Enchant, why do you think Meg was the one that died? They risked me being confirmed town from my pov, but they weren't willing to risk NQ being the confirmed town?

Curiously enough, I did town read GL, and NQ did scum read Fua.

Who's the bigger threat here if GL is town and Fua isn't scum? It should have been me. I kept saying that I wouldn't vote Fua, and that GL was very likely town and my last option/resort, while NQ just kept insisting on Fua being scum.

If Fua wasn't scum, scum team would want to keep NQ around so that they boost their chances to the maximum of miseliminating Fua. It's the unique way a scum team completely inside Shirou/GL/NQ can win.
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:09 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 3662, Shirou wrote:Night 5: Ceph dies
won't happen
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:10 am

Post by fua »

In post 3659, Enchant wrote:Wait no. Could be Fua+Tijihu... But it's at same odds.
I'm not gonna start a wagon on my partner and put them to E-2 for the lols when redtea is scum already. I would have to spend the rest of the game praying a cop didn't check me. If you genuinely think I didn't want Tejate limmed earlier in the game then I don't know what to tell you.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:12 am

Post by fua »

Good thing I'm not voting NQ. Shirou is posting blatant TMI.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:12 am

Post by Shirou »

@Tejate @Enchant @NQ

If I don't change my mind that the scum team is Fua/GL, I almost recommend me being the elimination today, but please let me talk to you until I'm satisfied, I want to convince you of what I'm seeing right now.

Ceph opinion is...hm, honestly kinda not very important in long-term because if NQ is town like at the moment I think, Ceph is gonna eventually die tonight or tomorrow anyway. In this scenario Ceph isn't going to decide the result of this game, but rather two of @Tejate/@Enchant/@NQ likely will.

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:12 am

Post by fua »

I think Shirou accidentally just confirmed NQ and Ceph are just town.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 3665, fua wrote:Good thing I'm not voting NQ. Shirou is posting blatant TMI.
It doesn't matter if it's NQ or me.

You are just gonna pair up the other one with GL to win.

(Aka Volpe14)
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:13 am

Post by fua »

If you think GL is scum then why didn't you check him???? What changed in between now and your last read????????????????????/
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:15 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

frankly I think Ceph is just spewed town whoever is scum here so I don't feel like limming nQ over Shirou today is particularly important even if it does fractionally reduce the chance of losing to Ceph+nQ

I'm happy with either of Shirou/nQ, with the main caveat that if either of them flips town, Ceph agrees to check someone
outside
of the other one, I would heavily recommend hell heavily
beg
for him to check me in that world so I don't have to deal with defending myself. I would much rather have the chance to hold the final hammer and solve correctly. but I think most likely scenario is they both flip scum and this is just town spinning its wheels
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:15 am

Post by fua »

Your thought process has consistently been full of holes and has made no sense throughout the entirety of this game. You post no reasoning behind your reads, constantly fail to act on what you say you're going to do, and your ISO is full of LAMIST AtE.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:18 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 3667, fua wrote:I think Shirou accidentally just confirmed NQ and Ceph are just town.
Scenarios where I'm scum are gonna be irrelevant when this day ends. I WANT to be killed today.

Therefore to anyone that is town, can we please just hear me out for a bit? I'm not even gonna vote for fua/GL today, I know I need to verify my alignment first for any hopes of being listened to right now, but I really believe Ceph just dies tonight.

If Ceph goes for a GL check, they may let Ceph live so that GL can 1v1 Ceph even if it's unlikely for GL to win there (they could accuse Ceph of being partners with NQ for example).

If Ceph goes for a Enchant check, I believe he'll live through the night since it's a harmless check mostly.

If Ceph goes for a fua check, they'll suddenly die and GL will be guilted.

To check my theory, one of the few things you have to do is leash Ceph to fua, and then confirm my alignment today to show you that I'm not scum with GL.

Of course, they may go for a WIFOM of letting Ceph get the guilty on fua and claim that GL wouldn't let him do it if they were a partner, but hm, dunno how convincing that would be.

(Aka Volpe14)
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:19 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

that last Shirou post is just trying to set up nQ vs Enchant in 3p I think
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:23 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 3669, fua wrote:If you think GL is scum then why didn't you check him???? What changed in between now and your last read????????????????????/
I thought GL could be scum like I said, but I thought there was very little chance that he would let me live if he was scum.

Therefore, if I checked him and he was scum, I would most likely be sent to the dead thread before being able to announce my guilty.

If I wasn't sent to the dead thread, I was likely gonna get a confirmation he was town even though it would be kinda ~obvious~ he would be town if I lived...at least in most scenarios.

Therefore, I firmly believed GL was town and Morph was the scum in the doctors.

However, not only Morph flipped town, but NQ doesn't sound very much like scum today. It feels like they have almost no plan, no will to fight, and I know NQ unique possible partner is GL.

However GL is full of life! Doesn't feel like doomed scum at all.

From today posting I believe Enchant is really just likely town.

What's up with that then?

If it's GL/NQ, why is NQ so defeatist today when they should be trying to get either me or fua eliminated together with GL?

Maybe the answer is, NQ is town even though they should be almost confirmed scum to me under my assumptions yesterday. And that means by process of elimination that it needs to be you/GL since I know my alignment, and plan to verify it without doubt today.

(Aka Volpe14)

Return to “Completed Open Games”