fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:51 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1088, Scorpious wrote:What am I missing???

Why is everyone being so ok with this slot(Umlaut) doing nothing? I swear if it gets to the point where people want to lim it,I'm looking at everyone that questioned me for bringing it up.

This is literally the fist time I've seen a lot get so much leeway 7 days into a game with 8 posts.
because he replaced in 2 days ago? why are you acting like he's been doing nothing forever? there's people who have posted almost no content in that time frame
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:53 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

wait eye ever said he scumreads umalut?

or what is that you agreed with him there actually? his latest posts was about dwlee there
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:53 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1100, fireisredsir wrote:

Why is everyone being so ok with this slot(Umlaut) doing nothing? I swear if it gets to the point where people want to lim it,I'm looking at everyone that questioned me for bringing it up.

This is literally the fist time I've seen a lot get so much leeway 7 days into a game with 8 posts.
because he replaced in 2 days ago? why are you acting like he's been doing nothing forever? there's people who have posted almost no content in that time frame
2 days.. with just enough to not get prodded..
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:54 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1101, Frozen Angel wrote:wait eye ever said he scumreads umalut?

or what is that you agreed with him there actually? his latest posts was about dwlee there
yes, I was saying that I'm actually starting to feel he might be right about the Umlaut slot.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:55 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1102, Scorpious wrote:

and that makes him your strongest scum read, because?

not that it's true. He actually posted stuff you can comment on, even participated tiny bit in live interaction there with me/nero alongside his catch up posts.

why didn't engage with him with what he already posted?

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:55 am

Post by Scorpious »

you have been one of those proponents of my theory going as far as to say "wtf is this logic". you shoot up immensely if Umlaut flips red.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:57 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1104, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1102, Scorpious wrote:

and that makes him your strongest scum read, because?

not that it's true. He actually posted stuff you can comment on, even participated tiny bit in live interaction there with me/nero alongside his catch up posts.

why didn't engage with him with what he already posted?
he caught up to page 15... c'mon now.. then asked some meaningless question then got all pissed when i called him out..

So town... yes. I think the slot is scum hiding or lurking or whatever you wanna call it. Hence the vote.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:57 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 751, Eyes without a face wrote:Umlaut had yet to post anything meaningful at the time you asked this so I'm going to take a little break to catch up and come back to you about the slot.
This is the only thing I can find about eye about umalut

literally what are you talking about

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:59 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 596, Umlaut wrote:UNVOTE: HockeyFan

Will read shortly.
In post 679, Umlaut wrote:Okay actually doing catchup now

Spoiler: Pages 1-10
In post 15, Andante wrote:this rvs is wild!!! woooooo so exciting!! like, no one is really pushing 1 wagon, it's just "vote whoever" lol can rvs be over page 1 plz. I think Surye might be maf here, like, the 8th vote of the game, not on an existing wagon? ehhh
In post 16, Dwlee99 wrote:What is different between fireisredsir and surye in that regard?
In post 18, Andante wrote:mehhh fire’s is fine, called out something that also caught my eye. Surye’s though… suspicious tbh

when it takes 7 to lim 3 is nothing, putting people on e-2 or e-3 is where the pressure is, not really e-4
This page 1 exchange is kind of weird in that on reading Andante's I would have assumed it was just standard RVS nonsense, but it seems like Dwlee took it seriously enough to question it and then Andante answered in a way that implies it actually was serious (at least a little bit)? Not sure what to make of that.
In post 27, HockeyFan wrote:Why do you want only pressure on 1 person to start the game? Doesnt make sense, a wagon shouldn't be formed on page 1 for the most part imo
Disagree but don't think the sentiment itself is scummy; I see it frequently enough from town. In general looks a bit +town to me.
In post 36, fireisredsir wrote:i actually kinda agree with the hockey suspicion, i scoped out the starts of his games and the early buttering people up doesn't really feel like his town play, which is usually more fluffposting, banter, and discussing mechanics. i only see one scum game in his history but he acted closer to this. it's not an open so there's no mechanics to discuss here, but still, he feels like more of an outsider. and like he's forcing himself to make a meaningful post with commentary on the game even when not much has happened, so he can look more town and get people off his back. feels like he's doing it because he thinks he has to instead of because it's his honest thoughts.

VOTE: HockeyFan
Not crazy about this read, fluffposting is in general a way easier town meta for scum to emulate than actually contributing and I don't think a sample size of one scum game is a good basis for a meta read claiming the opposite.
In post 49, Andante wrote:Also I do feel a little bad for so much pressure on someone who is genuinely trying, so Hockey can be Hockey in peace for now
This makes no sense to me. If you think Hockey is scum then keep pushing him until he cracks, if you think he's town then don't say you "feel bad," say he's town. What even is this?
Kind of fluffy posting here; the only really alignment-relevant thing in the post is the "town vibes" on Andante.
In post 64, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 48, Andante wrote:
In post 47, 0verki11 wrote:ive been pretty busy today
Busy with maf plans so soon?

VOTE: 0verki11
this is dumb, back on hockey

vote:hockeyfan
In post 65, Nero Cain wrote:like is legit scummy. I assume the reason that you feel sorry for him is b/c he's always wagoned but I don't think thats a good reason to stop wagoning him.
Agree with the sentiment even if I still don't get the Hockey wagon.

Stephen A. Smith coming in with an instant read list in is a good look even if I don't know where it's coming from, early town pings.
In post 80, Stephen A Smith wrote:you said I replaced in and threw a random list at the thread on page three and this makes me scum

explain your train of thought

how do you get from random list to scumbag
Really like Stephen for town based on the attitude in this and followup posts. I'm not at all as convinced as he appears to be that Dwlee's responses make him definite scum but then I'm not sure if he really believes it either or is just taking that stance for the sake of the push.
In post 151, Dwlee99 wrote:Oh before I go
VOTE: Scorpius
I'm pretty sure he literally scum slipped by saying him and greeting should try to play into our fight

Read and tell me what the hell that means other than my interpretation of it (but don't post it til Scorpius explains it himself)

If you actually want to vote scum go here, Stephen
Oh wait, Greeting is literally the name of a player in the game? I ignored that post because I thought he was just saying "Greetings"
In post 154, Dwlee99 wrote:Oh I understand what you meant
UNVOTE:
><
I don't. Can you explain? Because I actually took this scumslip theory seriously until I saw you retract it.
In post 155, HockeyFan wrote:Where does the Greeting sus come from? Idt they've done anything AI(they have like 4 posts)
This seems to be answering its own question (inactivity is a good enough reason to have someone as suspect #4)
In post 156, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 155, HockeyFan wrote:maybe stephen town for continuing to persits 1 thing instead of just letting it go(cuz it doesn't benefit him as mafia to do this).
This depends on who Stephen's main is
...I guess, but this seems like trying to keep open the possibility Stephen is scum when it doesn't look likely that he is.
In post 167, Scorpious wrote:can we get a "lay off the weed one"?

PLEEEEASSEE??
Are you planning to play the game? Only real contentful post is and that's just picking on something easy to pick on.
In post 168, Stephen A Smith wrote:
In post 155, HockeyFan wrote:Where does the Greeting sus come from? Idt they've done anything AI(they have like 4 posts)
I didn't like any of his three posts
In post 170, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 160, fireisredsir wrote:stephen looks a lot worse off that than dwlee does to me. pushing a pointless point and acting like you caught someone in something? hmm. i can see a certain type of scum player doing that, whether because he really thinks he has a point (he doesn't, dwlee is right here) or because he knows that dumb extended fights like that a lot of times will make others skim and assume both are town
I need you to expand on this. Why would Steven do this as scum? He spent 2 pages trying to get an answer for a mostly "mild" sus from Dwlee. If stephen is mafia, he can really just ignore dwlee's read(or play it off), what is the benefit of doing what stephen did as scum there?
This is pretty much what I was thinking which makes me continue to like HockeyFan here.
In post 193, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 170, HockeyFan wrote:I need you to expand on this. Why would Steven do this as scum? He spent 2 pages trying to get an answer for a mostly "mild" sus from Dwlee. If stephen is mafia, he can really just ignore dwlee's read(or play it off), what is the benefit of doing what stephen did as scum there?
there are people who just play aggressively. not everyone will just ignore attacks and play passive, some people as scum like to push back and out-pressure and just overwhelm whoever is arguing against them. i think it's actually MORE likely that he is scum because of it being a small mild point, because it means that he's forcing the argument where there totally doesn't have to be one. town probably wouldn't care because it's a minor point that should be obvious

the other benefit of that aggressive play is that you'll get people like this saying "why would mafia do that???" when it's actually super easy to do and more fun and works a lot of the time
Also like fireisredsir for town; I think it's easier for scum to just lean into the simple "Stephen is town because trying hard" read instead of trying to argue the other side.
In post 197, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 155, HockeyFan wrote:tbh this entire interaction doesnt seem AI at all
Am I really the only one that finds this bad?

Stephan had a list of scumreads for ??? reason. DW was pissed b/c he was on it and it was unexplained. It's content. Deciphering wich alignment the content comes from can be tricky but just throwing your hands up and saying that it was meaningless is dumb

and scummy
This I can sort of agree with, except that in the same post HockeyFan says: "maybe stephen town for continuing to persits 1 thing instead of just letting it go(cuz it doesn't benefit him as mafia to do this)." And follows up by arguing Stephen is town. The line itself is kind of bad out of context I agree.
Too long to quote but this is a very uncharitable post. Criticizes wavemode for making one fluff post even though he immediately followed up with actual reads; criticizes those reads themselves because "'probably' and 'slightly' mean nothing"(???), conflates
gut read
and
random vote
, overall looks like nonsense to me. Wavemode's mostly dismissive response in is exactly what it deserves.
In post 220, Scorpious wrote:And first real town lean for me goes to wavemode.
On the other hand, this reaction is
abrupt
in a way that I don't expect to see from scum. If Scorpious were scum trying to shitpush wavemode I'd expect them to interpret as scummy instead of instantly changing direction and saying they're town after all.
In post 225, Greeting wrote:
There, happy?

ImageImage
Okay, now I understand

Greeting's and are decent, gamesolvey posts that make me lean town there. In particular:
In post 229, Greeting wrote:I suppose this could be a cause for concern though:
In post 41, HockeyFan wrote:I probs have Dwlee as town(for now) for , and
I've played with
Dwlee99
in some games and I've found their playstyle to be generally quite nullish, and this game is no exception. Maybe but for that bizarre squabble with
Stephen A Smith
, but I don't see their participation in it as town-indicative either.

What makes you think that's a townslot?
is a good thing to be questioning. (HockeyFan's answer in seems pretty satisfactory to me given he's not claiming hard conclusive townread)
In post 233, Scorpious wrote:Re: "The exchange"

I've been in DWlee's shoes recently. Stephen would argue the color of the sky with them. Every time a legit answer is run in a circle it gives someone a chance to misrep the original answer. I don't like what he's doing. The entire character(Stephen) and more likely than not the game opening, and maybe even the entire game is already being played as some sort of gambit. its all pre meditated. Not saying thats AI at all because obviously there is no way to know what they will roll,but I feel this character would have been installed regardless of green or red.
Dwlee really never did explicitly answer this question though, just responded with incredulity that any explicit answer was expected. Even if they thought the question was being asked in bad faith it should still be possible to give some kind of answer beyond "do I really need to explain this?" That fact seems really obvious to me in the exchange and it seems like people are ignoring it when they accuse Stephen of arguing in circles. Belaboring a point maybe, but that's different.
In post 249, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 248, Scorpious wrote:
In post 245, HockeyFan wrote:what about wave's did u find town? Im not really sure how this post changes your read on them
I felt the answers were genuinely written. There was no defiance in any of it. My main reason for that line of question was to get more of a tone.and writing style. Not necessarily concrete information.

I like to look at things a little differently when I play. Of course there are the mechanics and rules and whatnot but so many people neglect other things like tone.

I also watch the games for changes in a writer’s punctuation. It can be a great tell, especially if it varies.
I(we) all have a solid baseline on how wave writes when they feel relaxed and not under a lot of pressure.
I agree they were genuinely written but how does saying stuff like "You're right" or "It doesnt" lean more towards town then it does mafia? that's the part I dont get. It's intresting to me that you TR that post based off the tone, cuz it didnt really tell me much, can u expand on this
It's hard to explain tone, but I tend to agree with Scorpious here. I think wavemode's response suggests he is really not afraid of being scumread. Responding to a claim that his posts aren't solving the game or saying all that much by freely admitting "no, they aren't" and just blowing off the suggestion that there is anything scummy about that.

HockeyFan wagon is dumb unless he's done something else in the following 18 pages to make it good.

Players who have given me some reason to townread them so far:
wavemode, fireisredsir, Scorpious, Stephen A Smith, Greeting, HockeyFan
In post 691, Umlaut wrote:The catchup continues

Spoiler: Pages 11-15
In post 251, fireisredsir wrote:i don't really scumread wave for the post, but i did think it was interesting that he said that he townread steve for offering zero explanation for his reads, feeling no need to justify himself, etc., when wave did that very same thing himself in the same post. it feels a little too clean and lines up too nicely, ya know? seemed like it could have been intentional, doing the same thing that he is then saying is a townie thing to do. i do think he could have done it as town, but i think it's not giving him enough credit to townread him for the post
I don't really buy this reasoning. Like, I understand what it's saying but it seems more like a thing one could imagine making sense for scum to do than a thing scum actually does.

Frozen Angel's read-in is mostly fine, a few comments:
In post 261, Frozen Angel wrote:Fast switch between these two posts. I always find fast switches scummy. Town mindset is way more progressive than branching. Branching is what scum mindsets prefer so they can add themself to the discussions and gain others' trust.
This is weird because I disagree on both counts: I don't think this is much of a switch, but also I don't think fast switches are at all scummy. The opposite, really: making a big deal about wanting to go one way only to suddenly go another way is more extra-credit work than I expect from scum. If anything I would think this pair of posts is suspicious for the opposite reason: because seems almost like "advertising" a willingness to eventually move to HockeyFan and setting up for .
In post 264, Frozen Angel wrote:This part of this post is giving me all sorts of vibes. for one it seems you have knowledge that the people you are dealing with are genuinely sus at you. And for someone who was just defending their meta by bringing meta examples, this seems like a contradictory mindset.

Then it's a response to someone who just unvoted you for literally no reason. It gives me the vibe that you want to either make them feel good about doing that (which is contradictory to a usual town mindset who wants the game to be solved - as a town you should have questioned it because of that reason) but also gives the vibe that you were nervous about the votes on you when it's only page 3 and literally no one was voting with a solid reason. or it feels distancing, as you knew the intention of their vote on you, and you don't care about their fast switch.
This is actually a good point and the first argument against HockeyFan that I can really buy. In general Frozen Angel's reads make a lot of sense to me.
In post 265, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 142, Scorpious wrote:Greeting,
We need a centered Stephen a VS DWLEE stat!!!

Also, Stephen is my new favorite player, I read every post in his voice.
getting extra town vibes here. again they saw what I clearly see too
...er, except this one. Did you quote the wrong post or something?
In post 267, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 265, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 175, wavemode wrote:
In post 170, HockeyFan wrote:Why would Steven do this as scum?
"to seem townie" is the simple answer to any question of the form "why would he do that as scum?" ...
Hated the hockey's question. Liked the answer given. Such an absurd question to ask.

Doing whatever he did is not the way scum wants to "seem townie". Like imagine this, you, a player seemingly thrust yourself into the thread and cause chaos to give yourself more attention then originally. Why would you do that as scum?
Pretty much 100% sure HockeyFan and Stephen are not scum together based on this post.
In post 284, Andante wrote:wavemode feels off to me... like, I had vote overkill, then this.. like "here's some reads, I'll vote here, and say nothing" why? "ehhh just gut"
doesn't feel towny to me
This feels very surface-level to me, assuming that "off" is meant to imply "scummy."
In post 285, Andante wrote:Did you really just ask this? like, "Why would scum just tunnel a weak thing" the benefit is call spamming the thread to make it hard for town to keep up. yes maf also hate spammed threads, but like me looking at 300 posts knowing I'm behind... very overwhelming. this is maf points to Hockey
Same problem as above. I understand the answer itself to the question, I even understand being surprised he needs to ask, but why is it maf points to ask the question? There's something missing in the chain of reasoning here, like we're jumping straight from bad -> scummy.
In post 305, Scorpious wrote:
In post 299, Andante wrote:Fire is town. Quite certain there.

@297 no clue, but you with that post feels like you'r trying to send stephen on a tangent with something not related to the game, right as stephen was having good lines
Stephen A Smith is a very in your face sports debator. He is basically what is being represented so exquisitely in this game.

Lebron James is a very famous basketball player that he talks about allllllll the time.

He is also on a sports network that is becoming notorious for being one one side of the political spectrum,and for some reason Lebron James (the basketball player) feels the need to speak on many social issues.

Hence the joke..there ws no intent to spur on a tangent about nothing..

If you read me as scum, fine,but if its based on that,there is the reasoning.
Kind of hate that Scorpious is even taking this accusation seriously enough to defend himself from it. That feels unfair since Andante seems to be seriously pushing him on it but I still get a bad feeling from it.
In post 308, fireisredsir wrote:@frozen angel, hm i don't get that from scorpious' post. looks like he's saying "y'all are misbehaving" and "this gimmick account is fun". don't really see that as similar to your take, which has a real opinion. seems more like he is acknowledging it without actually saying anything about it. he does go back later and look at it more closely, but idk, just seemed like a weird post to get town vibes from due to agreement
this
In post 310, Frozen Angel wrote:I guess I like andates latest catch up posts. at first I felt she is just jumping on the TR made on stephen and scum read on hockey but it feels more natural now and I can follow the thoughts.
What do you like about them? They seem terrible to me, her reasoning on Scorpious and wavemode and HockeyFan are all tenuous at best for the reasons I already gave.
In post 331, Andante wrote:what is the problem? it's not even like I'm voting anyone right now, just giving thoughts
I hate hate hate hate this post, Andante officially my top scumread now. What an absurd thing to get defensive about. Scorpious asks her to explain a read progression and she responds as if he accused her of something.
In post 347, Scorpious wrote:One last thing about “the list”

I was told why I was scum read. Based on me trying to re direct posting. Fair.

Then I ask if they knew who SAS really was and they said no.

I feel I was very helpful in explaining how my scum read comment wasn’t that at all, and was STILL on the bottom of the list. Surely I’d move up a notch or two based on that.

Strongest and really only sr at the moment and I gotta clear this joke vote. So.

VOTE: Andante
I have to ask why this took you so long? If your old vote was a joke vote why wouldn't you vote Andante as soon as you found her >rand scum instead of waiting until highly confident?
In post 355, wavemode wrote:
In post 353, fireisredsir wrote:i cannot imagine why anyone would have an eyes without a face read in either direction unless they are process of elimination sorting, but we can ignore that for now
is slightly bad, to me. it feels like a "low hanging fruit" read, a read you write when you're trying to come up with a reason to townread someone. like "oh of course I would townread these guys because they participated in RVS ending". I meeeean, would you? really? people are rarely genuinely that naive. also, no mention of scorp, who quite literally did end RVS

that alone probably wouldn't amount to a scumlean if eyes had gone on to contribute more after that. but no, even with all the shit that was going on in the game at the time, all we got from eyes was that pointless comment. and yet his last visited time on the site is 8 hours later. never decided to come back and give more thoughts. hm
+1 Insightful
In post 360, wavemode wrote:
In post 352, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 349, wavemode wrote:nero cain, scorpious, eyes without a face are giving me scum vibes
explain the nero read? an answer of "ehh idk gut" will no longer be accepted
I don't fully follow . I get it, andante said 27 was scummy and some people agreed. you're just going to sheep that as your whole reason for voting hockey? there's a lot more in hockeyfan's ISO than 27 and 155

and I don't follow his either. nero himself seems unsure of stephen's alignment, and unsure of the motive for his aggression, in his own . so why is hockeyfan being unsure of that such a problem. also, hockeyfan is nowhere near the only person who said they felt the argument was NAI. and also also, his basic argument that this behavior is scummy doesn't really make a ton of sense. overall this feels like a big reach to justify his wagon position

every time nero posts I feel like I keep asking myself whether he's really trying to solve this game, or just trying to appear like he is. and I keep arriving at the latter being more likely, when I compare this game to past games I've played with him

also, more generally: my knee-jerk reaction to your question is to counter-question, why does a scum read NEED to not be gut? Let's say my nero read had been pure gut. I think if I were actively trying to convince people to vote nero with me, the discussion of whether I have logical reasoning becomes more relevant. but if it's just a gut read and I'm not even voting him, I don't quite see what the problem with that is. I guess I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from with this post? I will probably have gut reads in the future, do you believe they should not be shared?
Same as above; wavemode very likely town.
In post 362, Scorpious wrote:I''ve moved Wave from town lean to null
?????

Caught myself just wanting to scroll past everything and also it's past my bedtime so I'm stopping here for now.

Townreading Frozen Angel; scumreading Andante; think wavemode made decent points about Eyes/Nero and want to take another look at them after catch-up.
In post 788, Umlaut wrote:Haven't done more catchup and probably won't have time to do more today since I'm at work (and then doing Valentine's Day stuff) but I like that both Fire and Frozen seem to have actually made the effort to read what I've written so far. And I also like that Frozen is arguing points with me even though I called her town.
In post 694, Nero Cain wrote:scum are far more likely to claim a PR to get out of an elimination than town unless said town is a pr. Not impossible that we did hit a town pr and I guess the correct play might be to give him a day or 2
Agree with others this is ugly, that first sentence compresses to "town who isn't a PR is unlikely to say they are" which is not exactly a revelation.
In post 791, Umlaut wrote:
In post 745, Andante wrote:I'm pretty sure Nero is town here
Why?
In post 1041, Umlaut wrote:Saw Scorpious getting on my case for being inactive yesterday. If only I had said in advance that I would be busy that day with RL things.
In post 788, Umlaut wrote:Haven't done more catchup and probably won't have time to do more today since I'm at work (and then doing Valentine's Day stuff)
Oh yeah, I did. Fuck off.

I am still busy but will try and make more time for this game today, at least this evening (CST). Doesn't look like Andante ever answered my question about why Nero is town.
All 48 hours of this slot's involment..

sell me this is town FA

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:01 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1107, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 751, Eyes without a face wrote:Umlaut had yet to post anything meaningful at the time you asked this so I'm going to take a little break to catch up and come back to you about the slot.

i never said Eye called him out . Eye had a therory of reps being scum, and I called him out for it,now I think he might be right.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:04 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1106, Scorpious wrote:he caught up to page 15... c'mon now.. then asked some meaningless question then got all pissed when i called him out..

So town... yes. I think the slot is scum hiding or lurking or whatever you wanna call it. Hence the vote.
yeah so him catching up only to page 15 is made by scum him and can't be from town him in your opinion

I'm just asking why you think that?

pedit: I said before whats my stance on the slot. I liked 788 and 791, picking those posts to comment on from all the noise that was happening there and the live interaction was just suggesting he is actually thinking about the current arguments even though he is not cought up. Thats only thing I saw from him that worth a + comment. I liked his catch up posts too and don't find the progress of his mindset inconsistent in any of them. Which puts him toward town leans and certainly not a suspect. But not a townread I could sell you for sure

why if its not a town read you can sell to others means its a lazy scum? that's quite a jump from top and bottom of the read list

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:09 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1109, Scorpious wrote:

i never said Eye called him out . Eye had a therory of reps being scum, and I called him out for it,now I think he might be right.
dude that theory is trash statistically and logically.

even eye himself claimed he said that to reaction test.

like why would you even mention that and ship that to even vote a replace in for that! It's absurd coming from any town, especially you who looked way more logical with their earlier analysis. discussing why someone is replaced out is pure wifom and I can't believe you really have the theory as one of your reasons for this vote!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:12 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

even eye never used it to vote for anyone! he used it to make analysis about how people reacted to that theory and started suspecting dwlee that way.

You're outright saying cause the slot replaced in game and didn't finish his catch up in 2 days he is scum?

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:14 am

Post by Andante »

lol I'm glad I read this post, yeah I think I'm on the same page as Frozen.. yall had like 200 posts discussing replacements or whatever. we've moved on.. why even try to bring it back up? Scorp might be maf.. which means I really need to piece together my gut reads, cause gut read was selling me on Scorp maf
In post 1111, Frozen Angel wrote:

like why would you even mention that and ship that to even vote a replace in for that! It's absurd coming from any town, especially you who looked way more logical with their earlier analysis. discussing why someone is replaced out is pure wifom and I can't believe you really have the theory as one of your reasons for this vote!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:15 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1099, Dwlee99 wrote:Scorpius, isn't umlaut doing proportionally plenty? Relative to other people? I at least think Umlaut has posted more content than I have.
Also, I think you're coasting too much. I know town you makes reads/whatnot, I'd love to see some more of that. Maybe Stephen was right....
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:16 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1112, Frozen Angel wrote:even eye never used it to vote for anyone! he used it to make analysis about how people reacted to that theory and started suspecting dwlee that way.

You're outright saying cause the slot replaced in game and didn't finish his catch up in 2 days he is scum?
no I didn't.. if you're gonna twist words, this ends now..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:17 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1113, Andante wrote:lol I'm glad I read this post, yeah I think I'm on the same page as Frozen.. yall had like 200 posts discussing replacements or whatever. we've moved on.. why even try to bring it back up? Scorp might be maf.. which means I really need to piece together my gut reads, cause gut read was selling me on Scorp maf
In post 1111, Frozen Angel wrote:

fine . I'll drop it.. I made my point

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:21 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1113, Andante wrote:even eye himself claimed he said that to reaction test.
I must have missed this.. I wonder why...

but really, i had no idea he ever said it was a reaction test

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:22 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1116, Scorpious wrote:fine . I'll drop it.. I made my point
Like, for me it's like, I thought we were on the same page, in regards to all the back and forth wall posts, but this was like, idk, it doesn't seem we are... Like, yes. mafia absolutely hates these wall posts/whatnot, I just find it difficult to keep up.. but like I'm also not encouraging back any forth, it feels like you saying that was trying to continue it... to just flood the game with more of that talk, since it had finally ended...

Idk, I'm on to you Scorpious....
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:24 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1118, Andante wrote:
In post 1116, Scorpious wrote:fine . I'll drop it.. I made my point
Like, for me it's like, I thought we were on the same page, in regards to all the back and forth wall posts, but this was like, idk, it doesn't seem we are... Like, yes. mafia absolutely hates these wall posts/whatnot, I just find it difficult to keep up.. but like I'm also not encouraging back any forth, it feels like you saying that was trying to continue it... to just flood the game with more of that talk, since it had finally ended...

Idk, I'm on to you Scorpious....
uh oh, sounds like you are..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:25 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1114, Andante wrote:
In post 1099, Dwlee99 wrote:Scorpius, isn't umlaut doing proportionally plenty? Relative to other people? I at least think Umlaut has posted more content than I have.
Also, I think you're coasting too much. I know town you makes reads/whatnot, I'd love to see some more of that. Maybe Stephen was right....
Touché
I prefer they, thanks :)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:25 am

Post by Andante »

such a shame I have class and have to abandon this thought process for now...
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:26 am

Post by Scorpious »

Have you ever played with DW?

pedit-weird..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:26 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1120, Dwlee99 wrote:
Touché
I'm also on to you... Scorpius + Dwlee team?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:26 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 806, Scorpious wrote:bored VT