wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:22 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 1296, Scorpious wrote:have you voted anyone else this entire game?
I've never voted you before, actually :lol:
retired...?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:23 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1290, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1265, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1260, fireisredsir wrote:while reading normal game 2257 (conveniently has a lot of this player list in it), i learned that andante does really weird and impulsive things as town. check out the end of day 1 there if you want to see. the level of inconsistency in her understanding of her own reads here feels past that, though
can she not fake that as mafia?

It's not about her doing weird things. She is so inconsistent and has literally no thought process. her 1234 was AWEFUL

If there is one person on this wagon who was scum it's her.
def can, just saying that alone shouldn't be a reason to suspect. i don't think jumping around and inconsistent thought process is that suspicious for her either, but she keeps making posts that are so out of line with other things she's said that it feels more like she's forgetting what her thoughts and reads are supposed to be, and then hiding behind "not reading" when called out on it. not reading the thread shouldn't affect being able to keep track of your own thoughts. it's easy to be honest.

i just can't decide who i think is more likely between her and scorp, cause they both look bad to me
I would literally call andante scummier.

She is not even trying to hide she forgot her thought process when making 1234. You can't just forget what you think and its not about not reading the game

I like her take about a possible scorp scum tunneling her after that shit show

I even see it as a possibility that we have 3 scum in scorp andante and nero right now and it all make so much sense to me that I want to even cry :facepalm:
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:23 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1299, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1297, Andante wrote:
In post 1294, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1286, Andante wrote:
In post 1283, Frozen Angel wrote:Since where did you want nero gone scorp?
Since I put Nero on e-1 and called Scorp out for not actually asking for nero's claim... since that exact moment!! Scorp probably can't give a single reason for nero scum either right now..
ok, on other sites intention to hammer is essentialy "claim now or die". I could have just quickhammered,would you have preferred that?
probably, so then day can be over
you'd prefer I quick hammered but you are critiquing my "not asking for a claim" etiquette?
yeah what's the issue there?
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:24 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1300, wavemode wrote:
I never said you voted me :lol:
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:25 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1301, Frozen Angel wrote:You can't just forget what you think and its not about not reading the game
lol you uhh really can...
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:25 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1295, Andante wrote:
In post 1290, fireisredsir wrote:feels more like she's forgetting what her thoughts and reads are supposed to be
ok no. I keep forgetting what my actual thoughts are cause yall asked me for a list, I wrote that down, gave that, and the way people ask for stuff, I just genuinely don't remember that stuff. Reads I make on my own time, I remember those. Like I don't tr Eyes AT ALL. Hockey's claim is so bad.. Scorp is also getting on their level. but look, none of my thoughts matter cause no one else is thinking that way, so why listen to me?
In post 1211, Andante wrote:
In post 1205, Stephen A Smith wrote:ok how sure are you that nero is scum again
I'm fairly certain nero isn't scum... not gonna lie there
In post 1234, Andante wrote:me: outs a tr on nero post 700

Frozen: HOW DARE YOU VOTE NERO WHILE STILL TRING NERO!!! - post 1200
How could you forget post 1211 when making 1234? It wasn't even 5 minutes since then?!!!

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:25 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1301, Frozen Angel wrote:I like her take about a possible scorp scum tunneling her after that shit show
glad I've provided something of content this game....
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:26 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1300, wavemode wrote:
your 2 votes were EYES, opportunistic..

And me, also opportunistic but hiding it as trying to start a wagon.. pretty transparent.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:27 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1305, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1290, fireisredsir wrote:feels more like she's forgetting what her thoughts and reads are supposed to be
ok no. I keep forgetting what my actual thoughts are cause yall asked me for a list, I wrote that down, gave that, and the way people ask for stuff, I just genuinely don't remember that stuff. Reads I make on my own time, I remember those. Like I don't tr Eyes AT ALL. Hockey's claim is so bad.. Scorp is also getting on their level. but look, none of my thoughts matter cause no one else is thinking that way, so why listen to me?
In post 1211, Andante wrote:
In post 1205, Stephen A Smith wrote:ok how sure are you that nero is scum again
I'm fairly certain nero isn't scum... not gonna lie there
In post 1234, Andante wrote:me: outs a tr on nero post 700

Frozen: HOW DARE YOU VOTE NERO WHILE STILL TRING NERO!!! - post 1200
How could you forget post 1211 when making 1234? It wasn't even 5 minutes since then?!!!
How does 1234 mean I forget I TR nero? you can vote TRs... lol we're getting no where on this point.. just saying... I was referring to how we're going back to something I said 500 posts ago.... like how is that relevant?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:28 am

Post by Andante »

tbh my bottom 3 from that early list are probably actually maf...

nero, hockey, scorp
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:28 am

Post by fireisredsir »

ok, one example is post 1234, as FA called out. making that post makes no sense coming from a perspective of still townreading Nero. another example is you scumread scorp earlier in the game to the point where you said "almost no chance" that he's town, and then just recently you said your scumread on him was a recent thing.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:28 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1309, Andante wrote:tbh my bottom 3 from that early list are probably actually maf...

nero, hockey, scorp
***WAVE NOT NERO lmaooo yall must hate me...

WAVE, HOCKEY, SCORP
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:29 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1310, fireisredsir wrote:
ok, one example is post 1234, as FA called out. making that post makes no sense coming from a perspective of still townreading Nero. another example is you scumread scorp earlier in the game to the point where you said "almost no chance" that he's town, and then just recently you said your scumread on him was a recent thing.
I was TRing scorp earlier today when we had this moment of like agreement, so yeah this sr is a new thing
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:30 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Post 1234 is you emphasizing how old your tr on Nero was

please don't insult my intelligence.

Like what else is said in that post beside this? You're saying your tr was done in post 700 and me questing your vote because you had this tr happened in post 1200 so you were implying that it became such an old read and things changed.

while moments before that you said you're certain he won't flip scum

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:31 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1312, Andante wrote:
I was TRing scorp earlier today when we had this moment of like agreement, so yeah this sr is a new thing
In post 411, Andante wrote:
In post 408, Eyes without a face wrote:Do you tend to townread people who townread you?
yeah
So all I gotta do is TR you and we're good?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:32 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1301, Frozen Angel wrote:I even see it as a possibility that we have 3 scum in scorp andante and nero right now and it all make so much sense to me that I want to even cry
there's no way that we don't have at least 1, probably 2 scum just coasting in this game state
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:32 am

Post by Andante »

I'm not insulting your intelligence... I see what you're saying. I'm trying to remember my exact thought process, and I can't. I probably misinterpreted the thing I was resonding to

yall post too much

that's @Frozen
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:33 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1314, Scorpious wrote:
In post 408, Eyes without a face wrote:Do you tend to townread people who townread you?
yeah
lmao usually yeah, but the way you went after me when Frozen gave the slightest hint of "get andan!!!" nah you're not town fam
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:35 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1316, Andante wrote:I'm not insulting your intelligence... I see what you're saying. I'm trying to remember my exact thought process, and I can't. I probably misinterpreted the thing I was resonding to

yall post too much

that's @Frozen
omg ...

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:36 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1317, Andante wrote:
yeah
lmao usually yeah, but the way you went after me when Frozen gave the slightest hint of "get andan!!!" nah you're not town fam
dude, how are you reacting to me if I put somone on L-1,say i didnt realize it, leave it,and then claim I left it at L-1 while I iso'd that person, be real.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:38 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1319, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1317, Andante wrote:
yeah
dude, how are you reacting to me if I put somone on L-1,say i didnt realize it, leave it,and then claim I left it at L-1 while I iso'd that person, be real.
That wasn't the thought process though? I voted. left. came back. "Oh it's e-1!" quick ISO... then unvote
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:39 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

what did you see when You ISOed Nero?

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:40 am

Post by Andante »

Ok look, I'm clearly not being helpful here. yall just continue doing whatever. I'll return later
UNVOTE:
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:40 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1321, Frozen Angel wrote:what did you see when You ISOed Nero?
I'll go into that when I'm back, cause clearly I need a break right now
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:41 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1315, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1301, Frozen Angel wrote:I even see it as a possibility that we have 3 scum in scorp andante and nero right now and it all make so much sense to me that I want to even cry
there's no way that we don't have at least 1, probably 2 scum just coasting in this game state
Could not agree anymore..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”