Dwlee99 (1):
DkKoba
Galron (1):
Frogsterking
DkKoba (1):
Dwlee99
Not Voting (4):
Not_Mafia, MalcolmTucker, , Galron, The Muffin Man

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to reach a majority.

Deadline (expired on 2022-03-02 18:56:46)

Mod Notes:
DkKoba replaces House!
Last edited by Andante on Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok so dwlee what if i told you that i was confident on NM being mafia?

VOTE: NM

and id be willing to bet that the PoE circles around them if i were to put in further effort
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 125, Andante wrote:me
page top hunting is 4 nerds
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont understand how i loosen up so much when im town like when i was in that scum game like a few hours ago i felt lethargic and it took so much effort to post and now im having trouble putting down the keyboard and i keep posting posting posting aaaaaaaaaa

dwlee get in here and converse with me and tell me your reads and no mechs allowed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hold up why are house and I the top posters by a mild this is kinda bullshit rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we are absolutely not rushing this dayphase btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 31, House wrote:Dwlee vote isn't RVS, btw.

It's serious business.

Dwlee knows I fake claim about 5x per game and almost never true claim, but he's treating my PAGE ONE claim as legit as if he's never been in a game with me.

I don't believe he believes a word I'm saying. Which would be fine and all... except for the fact he's acting like he totally believes what I'm saying.
lmao classic dwlee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok i read dwlee's full iso and they're lock town

IC

im saving thsi game with dayplay reads even though we wasted d1 lim on a pr
retired
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:46 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Yeah Koba seems like a little townie
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 126, DkKoba wrote:ok so dwlee what if i told you that i was confident on NM being mafia?

VOTE: NM

and id be willing to bet that the PoE circles around them if i were to put in further effort
I'm town though
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

honestly hot take galron might be town because every time i have seen them play was us being tvt and this is like the kind of stuff they have done before so my brain wants to say "dont get sucked into the anti-town bullshit play"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pavowski might be other scum tbh but not enough content to be sure
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh wait they fucking died.

scam
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok actually i change my mind solve is malcon + NM

full send

ggwp, replace ins suck for scum
retired
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:50 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Okay whatever UNVOTE: Galron VOTE: muffinman
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok i read like 5 posts from muffin man and i townread them too

this is literally solved

dwlee: town
frogster: ngl null but my vibe detector feels they are town
NM: scum
muffin man: town
galron: listen if you put a gun to my head and asked me to give a confident read on this player i would take the bullet
malcom: scum

alright thats that

VOTE: malcom

we will get better AI info from this push here since i know NM is good at resisting reactions to being pushed when scum *unless* he is the last scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 49, The Muffin Man wrote:
In post 33, Dwlee99 wrote:Malcolm is actually scum if you want to not get distracted arguing about whether or not outing two conftown day one is a good idea
can't tell if serious

also STD entrance = bad
In post 53, The Muffin Man wrote:wagon?

VOTE: std
In post 57, The Muffin Man wrote:generally dislike a contentless first post when something is already happening, dislike the shade on house for the claim based on the justification of a fake claim in grand idea which, as he's already mentioned, is a pretty apples to oranges comparison to base anything on when it comes to play
In post 60, The Muffin Man wrote:also the specific language bugged me

"I can see house lying about this as scum"

it's not actually calling house a liar about it but it leaves the door very open to transition into that position later while suggesting to people that he might be lying

like non-confrontational shade
bruh frog, cmon >> look at this, this is like so fuckin towny
retired
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:53 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Explain townsend on muffin please
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 76, The Muffin Man wrote:bro if I'm wrong why are you so upset over what should just be an early d1 shitpush to you
In post 77, The Muffin Man wrote:also, like, chill? I've called you scum but there's no need to be insulting on a personal level
In post 81, The Muffin Man wrote:ty

if I'm misreading things then I'll prob be able to get there in a bit

so far you've pinged me the most from what we've had
In post 82, The Muffin Man wrote:sorry if I pissed you off, I'm just looking to have a chill time and lim some scum
and these are like genuine responses to whatever theyre frustrated at that still got that SOLVEY feel to em u feel me

i aint limming dwlee or muffin this game *ever*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

honestly how are you viewing any of their postings as coming from scum that's something i'd like to know more
retired
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by Galron »

I was going to come in full blast vote for house, but then I checked the site announcements.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 145, Galron wrote:I was going to come in full blast vote for house, but then I checked the site announcements.
i retracted his shitty fakeclaim btw, im vt
retired
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:57 pm

Post by Galron »

I generally resist Koba's pushes, and every bone in my body says to resist this one because it's NM.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:57 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

All i can understand so far from you is that you want me to reread muffin's iso because there are things in it scum!muffin wouldn't include. These things I'm looking for in Muffin's iso have been described so far as anger, "solviness", and sincerity.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:58 pm

Post by Galron »

Vote someone other than NM and I'll sheep.

Return to “Completed Open Games”