The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6125 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:24 am

Post by The Three Bears »

In post 6093, tictac wrote:i mean yea. still don't know if i'm just waiting to see if i get speedhammered, since still no mastina-post.
the impatience 4 yeet is u/bears mayybe andan (if not on block) thing tho.
ur scumbuddy is literally on your wagon. how are you going to get speedhammered by 1 scum vote @_@
a beary good hydra \o/
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6126 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Andante »

In post 6120, The Three Bears wrote:also in the future, keep in mind that TSTBS has to be mentioned by other players first. if you mention it yourself, it doesn't get you townreads.
what's tstbs?
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6127 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:26 am

In post 6124, Andante wrote:I've been here like "people, imagine I'm town for 1 second, who is maf"
yeah and you'd be ok killing anyone here over yourself. that is not townie mindset.
town always keep the game as a priority. yes town you dying = game over but killing someone would is town also doesnt win the game.
you know fucking well that there is more obvtown than just cephrir (who isnt even obvtown)
but town you is just so ok with killing any town as long as its not you
thats not how town works
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6128 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:27 am

NORAA READ METER RESULT: SCUM
alright i'll leave you alone now. we're voting you as soon as titus finishes via
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6129 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:27 am

*vca
a beary good hydra \o/
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6130 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:57 am

Post by Cephrir »

ordinarily i would say you have to be solving it not just voting whoever, but as this increasingly just looks like an L, i guess you can do whatever you want
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6131 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:36 am

Post by mastina »

In post 5988, Malakittens wrote:I hate the no lim
I wonder which three slots voted for it?

I wonder which three slots I have suspicion on?

Just a thought.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #6132 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:38 am

Post by mastina »

In post 6012, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I mean i also scumread Tictac so it wouldn’t be that much of an difference to me, would like to see what Three Bears or Mastina thinks though.
tictac's the least scum of them imo.
If
there's a deepwolf, then there's a chance for tictac to be town so Ceph and Andante piling on there to me is "either tictac's the least valuable scum role or there's a deepwolf and tictac's town".

So I prefer Andante or Ceph honestly.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #6133 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:43 am

Post by mastina »

In post 6033, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If Tictac/Ceph/Andante scum then they'd be pretty boxed in atm. Not much to do other than buss.
Of course the exception is if 2 are scum, Tictac town, and 1 deepwolf we don't know about. But i feel killing Andante at least will hit scum since Tictac is being encouraged as an vote from both them+Ceph.
^This. (Have I mentioned Norwee's town?)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #6134 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:49 am

Post by mastina »

In post 6095, tictac wrote:
In post 5977, mastina wrote:I am having trouble figuring out something to actually say (brain kinda scrambled), but I've been around, reading offline
if u doing this. just pop in and say "i'm present"
Against my principles so no.
In post 6096, tictac wrote:they claimed conftown and it wasn't true.
It was tho.

Bears claimed to enable Jesse's vig.

We know that Jesse's vig had an enabler.

Bears is un-CC'd in being the enabler.

The enabler is far far more likely to be town than scum, so Bears is basically conftown from their claim.
In post 6096, tictac wrote:like scum has an abiliity that conftowns people and they used it 3 times?
Four times, actually, given Toogeloo's claim.

We don't know the mechanics of the mold.

We know the mold is a scum ability, per scum TMI communicated to us from the beyond.

But we don't know what it actually
does

There's literally half a dozen roles it could be which could make molding multiple town players worth it.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #6135 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:51 am

Post by mastina »

In post 6098, tictac wrote:they actually in prod range tho. i don't think she'd do that 4 strat reasons
I mean...I
can't
anymore per a certain rule change that the mod team might as well have called "the mastina rule", so you're correct, I wouldn't do it for strategic reasons, but only because doing it for strategic reasons would earn me a ban. :shifty:

If it wasn't recently made against site rules tho, I absolutely would.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #6136 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:52 am

Post by mastina »

To be honest at this point I actually prefer Andante over Ceph. :?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #6137 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:58 am

Post by mastina »

In post 6135, mastina wrote:If it wasn't recently made against site rules tho, I absolutely would.
(basically, anything that is not against my principles and not against site rules, I would do in order to play to win. There is huge overlap between my principles and site rules. Things like the honor rule, not playing on multiple accounts, etc. are obvious examples; they are against site rules, but even if they were not, they are against my principles. There are certain things in my principles not covered by site rules which I will never do tho. And there are certain things that are covered by site rules that I very much would do as not being against my principles--but because they are site rules, I must abide by them. Thus, I will play to my wincon and do anything that is not against site rules or my principles. Prior to the rule change, dipping into prod range deliberately would not be against the site rules and would not be against my principles so I would in fact do it to play to my wincon. But post-rule-change, it IS against the rules even though it's not against my principles so even tho it'd be playing to my wincon, eating a ban for it would not be worth the win.)
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6138 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:05 am

Post by Roden »

In post 6084, Andante wrote:
In post 6083, Roden wrote:If I was trying to push the elim on you I wouldn't be trying to reevaluate everyone. I wouldn't consider that maybe you're town and that you haven't been quick hammered because scum could be voting you. I literally would've just voted you by now.

The point I was making earlier was that you were trying to push responsibility for the mis-elims onto everyone else, and that we're now trying to get you next. But the reality is that you made major pushes and tried to pressure people to follow you.
Ok look, all I know, evrytime I look at this game, all I see is someone calling for my head. I'm not shifting responsibility off me, I'd love to see where I said "not my fault" I fully believed we were flipping scum both those times, if I was scum here, I'd have known we were flipping town there.
You want to consider I'm town? ok that's nice and all, but like, you literally went "these interactions show why dunn and andante can't be partnered" like.. I can't help you at all, if you don't think I'm town right now. You "towncased" me and still have doubts? ah right.. cause that means the solve isn't the simple bottom of the poe.
I give you this question then, why is mastina town? Mastina is doing an awful lot of coasting here, for a situation where if we lim wrong we lose, you'd think town would want to... actually think about their reads... Shows up every 2 days, quotes a bunch of stuff, that's it, it all reads to me as very "matter of fact" and not so much trying to read people... like, ONLY responds to people going "mastina is maf" where's the attempt to make reads/push SRs... it's nonexistent. mastina is literally just on defense this game, feels like she's just assuming if she sits on the sideline, I'll get limmed and maf wins
My town case on you before meant you were unlikely to be scum, but that was when we had more players who were a lot more scummy at the time. I'm also doubting my town case now because it relied on Dunn accidentally spewing you town, but reading that Dunn keeps talking and giving information even in the dead chat feels...off. Like what does he even gain from that, unless it's misinformation?

I've been wondering what Dunn's role on the scum team was supposed to be, and I think he may have been meant to be the fall guy. Dunn got scum read pretty quickly, and the other head of the hydra account wasn't really playing. If he was meant to be a diversion and take the elim to give his buddies town cred, then it's possible you two were just distancing the whole time.

As for Mastina, I've already given my reasons for town reading her multiple times.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6139 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:09 am

Post by Andante »

honestly Cephrir, are you gonna be mad if I just self so this game ends? cause everyone supposedly SRs me and no one wants to vote, there’s no point in sitting here 7 more IRL days… of this…
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6140 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:10 am

Post by Andante »

I’m not maf, nothing I say matters, like I’m genuinely just done tbh
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6141 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:16 am

Post by Roden »

In post 6119, The Three Bears wrote:you need to accept that at this point, no one is dying today but you.
you're entirely arguing the wrong things. if you were town, norwee would have to be scum but you aren't even arguing that. instead you are telling us to kill tictac.
I was hoping Andante would mention this at some point. If she's town then one of Mala or Norwee would have to be scum from her perspective.
In post 6100, Andante wrote:
In post 6092, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Kindaa feel like the game is being hels hostage RN. >_>
for real... scum is sitting back just waiting for there to be enough votes on the wrong person to hammer it
Then who's the scum voting you?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6142 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:47 am

Post by Andante »

In post 6141, Roden wrote:I was hoping Andante would mention this at some point. If she's town then one of Mala or Norwee would have to be scum from her perspective.
I believe I've already called both them maf. I SR Mala over Norwee, but Norwee is strongly defending Mala. Everyone has been all "we can't no lim!! mala will die!!" and I've been all "mala won't die.. and since then, no lim has been off the table apparently, cause scum team with mala realized it's not a good look when mala doesn't die tonight, I've settled for tictac cause anytime I try literally anyone else, it becomes this huge "NO WAY!!" thing
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6143 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Again though, Mala has given three powers to confirmed town players.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6144 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm not saying it's like 100% confirming them town, cus it isn't. But you would need to assume that A: Scum was given a role that can hand out powers to other players (which doesn't sound like a very typical scum role) and B: They gave the powers to mostly townie players that have used it to good effect for town.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6145 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't mean to seem like an unreasonable douchebag here, but when most of the signs point to Andante and away from Mala from my POV then that's the stance i'm going to push.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6146 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm a bit tingly about whether limming Tictac might still be a good idea, but it's mostly players i scumread arguing for it and not those i townread so...

- Bunno
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6147 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 6142, Andante wrote:
In post 6141, Roden wrote:I was hoping Andante would mention this at some point. If she's town then one of Mala or Norwee would have to be scum from her perspective.
I believe I've already called both them maf. I SR Mala over Norwee, but Norwee is strongly defending Mala. Everyone has been all "we can't no lim!! mala will die!!" and I've been all "mala won't die.. and since then, no lim has been off the table apparently, cause scum team with mala realized it's not a good look when mala doesn't die tonight, I've settled for tictac cause anytime I try literally anyone else, it becomes this huge "NO WAY!!" thing
Who do you think dies tonight if we No Elim?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6148 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 6147, Roden wrote:
In post 6142, Andante wrote:
Who do you think dies tonight if we No Elim?
honestly, at the rate this is going, probably Cephrir
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6149 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by Roden »