Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:52 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 121, Andante wrote:@person saying I TRed fire too much, (on mobile so i’m not going back)
What’s wrong with it? it’s RVS, no one is doing actual solving, the bringer of fire is the towniest town that ever town’d!!
this was me

what did you see that was town? I simply didn't see it
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:53 pm

Post by hellbooks »

In post 121, Andante wrote:wow… so spicy!! love it tbh!!!
i feel like im being strongarmed into wanting to townread you from you being likeable
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:59 pm

Post by hellbooks »

In post 120, MagikHorse wrote:What cause do you have to hide it from the town at this stage of the game?
going to wickedly dodge this question and say that you are also a Person of Interest so I would like to get to know u better. for examples: how are you doing rn? can you return to your state of mind from when you made this statement?
In post 60, MagikHorse wrote:I don't need free town points.
what feelings and thoughts were running through your head? did you think about how it would have been read when you wrote it or did you just think-and-send?

feel free to wickedly dodge these questions back! fair is fair!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:01 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 126, hellbooks wrote:
i feel like im being strongarmed into wanting to townread you from you being likeable
That’s not a bad thing!!! I’m town! Feel free to TR me :)

@CSF I mean, it’s not a TR I’d die for, just an early gut read I had, consider it a town lean vs lock town read, and I liked the overall energy coming into the game, felt like Fire wasn’t afraid to post/afraid of appearance, was just having fun, breaking the ice, making it super easy for people to make an entrance. That kind of stuff I generally view as townier rather than as scum behaviors
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:04 pm

Post by hellbooks »

okay : )
[feels free to]
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

could be that its nearly 1:00 and haven't had any caffeine yet but no one seems particularly scummy to me. Would I pl some players. Yes. I'll reread when I'm more awake and let you know if my feelings change but I'm slightly leaning scum being in the non posters
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:09 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

In post 128, Andante wrote:
In post 126, hellbooks wrote:
That’s not a bad thing!!! I’m town! Feel free to TR me :)

@CSF I mean, it’s not a TR I’d die for, just an early gut read I had, consider it a town lean vs lock town read, and I liked the overall energy coming into the game, felt like Fire wasn’t afraid to post/afraid of appearance, was just having fun, breaking the ice, making it super easy for people to make an entrance. That kind of stuff I generally view as townier rather than as scum behaviors
Honestly, I kinda view that stuff as NAI. When you've played these sorts of games for a while, messing around is pretty effortless as either faction. I'd only really say messing around and being loose is (maybe) AI with really new players, new players often panic at the prospect of rolling red and have a much harder time saying anything that sounds natural, even if it has nothing to do with the game.
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:13 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

In post 127, hellbooks wrote:
In post 120, MagikHorse wrote:What cause do you have to hide it from the town at this stage of the game?
going to wickedly dodge this question and say that you are also a Person of Interest so I would like to get to know u better. for examples: how are you doing rn? can you return to your state of mind from when you made this statement?
"Incredulously quizzical of the unusually dodgy" isn't a hard state of mind to return to, especially when said individual is angling towards obfuscating as much as possible to continue to be unusually dodgy. Not_Mafia can testify that I abhor excessive dodginess after Newbie 1860, it just doesn't help anyone sort you at all and gives off the appearance that you feel the need to hide yourself from the thread.
In post 127, hellbooks wrote:
In post 60, MagikHorse wrote:I don't need free town points.
what feelings and thoughts were running through your head? did you think about how it would have been read when you wrote it or did you just think-and-send?

feel free to wickedly dodge these questions back! fair is fair!
You could render my thoughts of the moment in a single sentence: "Why try to look town instead of just
being town?
"

I see no reason to try and force a townread on me when my play should be plenty enough to go by on itself.
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:15 pm

Post by hellbooks »

think i am going to tentatively think of you as bein town..... relative to the neutral feelings i have about many others you seem earnest.... thats all from me tonight
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:22 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

Thanks, I guess?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

actually on 2nd thought Fire could totally do what he's doing as scum.

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:21 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 136, Nero Cain wrote:actually on 2nd thought Fire could totally do what he's doing as scum.
Would he buddy me, of all people, post 1?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

*3rd post

and I don't see why not? Like I'm not saying its a fire-tire panda team or anything just that I don't think Fire "shitposting" and calling for votes on himself is particularly pro-town.

of course, he and others will just wright it off as shitposting and say that scum wouldn't bring that much attention to themselves

but that's how I feel so eh

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:14 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: Andante
I'm getting the feeling that Andante is scum here
I prefer they, thanks :)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:20 am

Post by Andante »

In post 137, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 136, Nero Cain wrote:actually on 2nd thought Fire could totally do what he's doing as scum.
Would he buddy me, of all people, post 1?
I didn't take Fire's post as buddying you, so this feels odd.. like, is Fire your scum partner and you feel like he's being caught, so now you feel the need to go "but as scum would he buddy me?" Fire is fire... does random stuff as both town and scum, of all the things said thus far, this stands out the most to me, like, it feels like you are genuinely defending fire here, but there's almost nothing game related to defend off of.
In post 138, Nero Cain wrote:*3rd post

and I don't see why not? Like I'm not saying its a fire-tire panda team or anything just that I don't think Fire "shitposting" and calling for votes on himself is particularly pro-town.

of course, he and others will just wright it off as shitposting and say that scum wouldn't bring that much attention to themselves

Yeah I definitely agree, like, me calling Fire town last night was not this "omg I have years of meta!! easy game!!" This could very easily be Fire's scum game!! I feel like you got the same "uhhh what??" vibes from Toogeloo as me, so + town for you!

In post 139, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Andante
I'm getting the feeling that Andante is scum here
Do you now? I'm gonna need you to explain that
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:23 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Meh
VOTE: CSF
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:23 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I kinda skipped page 6 before making that previous vote
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:26 am

Post by Andante »

In post 142, Dwlee99 wrote:I kinda skipped page 6 before making that previous vote
Page 6 is where my more "game related" content is though? Early game is just joking around... So now you no longer SR me?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:32 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Correct
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:32 am

Post by Scorpious »

wow 4 posts from DW in less than 20 minutes.. easy there hoss.. Town DW
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:48 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

An angel posted an ego post in this thread and will read what everyone else said later on.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 140, Andante wrote:I didn't take Fire's post as buddying you,
its not really that hard to get that Fire is buddying Toog by "town reading" him when he hadn't posted yet. But deff an odd Q from Toog.

hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:14 am

Post by hellbooks »

I'd say buddying usually implies some actual content / read that carries some impact rather than an obvious joke
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:15 am

Post by MagikHorse »

In post 138, Nero Cain wrote:*3rd post

Firebringer is a shitposting trolley player. One that at least plays the game unlike some, but this behavior is stuff I have seen from them before as town in Anything uPick in the Good Luck Buddy hydra, so it's somewhere between NAI to +town for him.
In post 141, Dwlee99 wrote:Meh
VOTE: CSF
Bad vote.
In post 145, Scorpious wrote:wow 4 posts from DW in less than 20 minutes.. easy there hoss.. Town DW
Is this a meta call or something?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”