NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6225 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Did Andante just up and leave slash give up? Even though they kept saying "it all depends on me, i'm the losing mislim" etc.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6226 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6223, Cephrir wrote:how did i scum claim? you just don't want to answer my questions because you don't have shit lmao
If my read on Mastina is wrong, prove me wrong.
I have read Mastina correctly and Mastina has read me correctly in every single game we have had.
You stating my read is fake is just an excuse for you to make bullshit associations so you don't need to scum case Mastina yourself.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6227 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And that is exactly what you are doing, it is so transparent.

- Bunno
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6228 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 6226, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 6223, Cephrir wrote:how did i scum claim? you just don't want to answer my questions because you don't have shit lmao
If my read on Mastina is wrong, prove me wrong.
I have read Mastina correctly and Mastina has read me correctly in every single game we have had.
You stating my read is fake is just an excuse for you to make bullshit associations so you don't need to scum case Mastina yourself.
this is mafia proof doesn't exist

but i... literally just explained my read... which you still refuse to do... i don't think anyone is gonna buy this my dude
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6229 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why are you saying i haven't explained my reads when i did, multiple times?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6230 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I know you must think i'm easy to use as an tool for your agenda, but this is how i work. I soulread Mastina as town here and i do not think they flip scum, ever.
And if Mastine being scum is based on me being scum then i know for absolutely sure it's bullshit because i am town.

- Bunno
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6231 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:26 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 6230, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I know you must think i'm easy to use as an tool for your agenda, but this is how i work. I soulread Mastina as town here and i do not think they flip scum, ever.
And if Mastine being scum is based on me being scum then i know for absolutely sure it's bullshit because i am town.
norwe: parrots all mastina's opinions and even really specific stances, can't explain why
also norwe: omg ceph's agenda to pair us!!!
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6232 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:26 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 6229, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why are you saying i haven't explained my reads when i did, multiple times?
show me
Bartleby the Scrivener
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6233 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:33 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 6225, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Did Andante just up and leave slash give up? Even though they kept saying "it all depends on me, i'm the losing mislim" etc.
nah im here, idk what to say, I'm town, I'm unsure of what people are trying to do right now
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6234 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by Roden »

I'm against a Mastina elim because I think everything she's done has been so far out of her scum range. Mastina said earlier that we've only played twice before, and while that's true her town and scum games are too distinct for her to keep up a charade for this long. Town!Mastina generally sticks to her reads and vibes play a huge part in them, but she'll put in a huge effort to wall post why she thinks a certain way. If she's scum she's more likely to be like "tee hee let's do what we can to find scum" while doing nothing to actually solve or explain anything.

Even if you don't think she's explaining her reads as town, in a way she actually is because it'll be something that makes sense to her. She read me poorly once, but looking back I could tell she at least believed in that read. I don't think she can fake that kind of belief and conviction as scum. She could certainly try, but I don't think she could keep it up all game, I think she's more likely to try to be truthful and avoid trying to lie if she's scum.

If Mold turned out to be 3P, then maybe I could see it. But scum haven't been 3P hunting with the NK, and they apparently showed no concern when I claimed Polaris and softed a PR, so I do still think we don't have 3P here and that it's a scum ability. So I'm going to trust Mastina here.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6235 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by Roden »

Ceph, if you think Mastina and Norwee are scum, then from your perspective the third scum would have to be Andante because of the votes. You and Andante were both voting Tictac for awhile, yet there was no quick hammer. If the third scum was anyone else, the quick hammer would've been coordinated by now. That can't happen though if the third scum is already voting there.
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6236 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:56 pm

Post by The Three Bears »

We'll talk more after my trial where I can sick my teeth into the game.

However, I do feel there's an optimal way to play elo.

1) People place fake votes.
2) When someone gets fake hammered, they place the real first vote.

This ensures that scummy slots vote first and gives us the greatest chance to survive elo.

Hardly anyone follows this, but it is very optimal.

~Mama
a beary good hydra \o/
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6237 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How does one place a fake vote? I dont think that's even legal.

- Bunno
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6238 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:10 pm

it seems to make sense to me. im not sure if it'll help my reads but it sounds like it logically checks out

HURT: andante
a beary good hydra \o/
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6239 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You serious?
How is us placing toy votes around gonna help with fucking anything?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6240 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I need to go sleep before i start flipping tables.

- Bunno
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6241 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 6235, Roden wrote:Ceph, if you think Mastina and Norwee are scum, then from your perspective the third scum would have to be Andante because of the votes. You and Andante were both voting Tictac for awhile, yet there was no quick hammer. If the third scum was anyone else, the quick hammer would've been coordinated by now. That can't happen though if the third scum is already voting there.
couldn't it be tictac?
Bartleby the Scrivener
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6242 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:50 pm

In post 6237, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How does one place a fake vote? I dont think that's even legal.
Fake Vote: John Doe

The mod knows it's fake. The idea is to just fake hammer to force a slot to vote first. If they refuse, they'll be the elimination.

~Mama
a beary good hydra \o/
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6243 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I genuinely have no idea what you are saying Titus.

- Bunno
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6244 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:58 pm

In post 6243, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I genuinely have no idea what you are saying Titus.
*sigh*

A fake vote indicates who someone wants to vote in elo.
A fake hammer puts a town slot on notice that they need to vote scum and convince us or lose the game. It forces a scum slot to either a) vote someone to try and survive or b) refuse as a correct elimination.
Town as a whole gets only scummy people voting first which narrows our focus and stops a deep wolf scum from forcing a miselimination.

We can control the game in elo this way and make it much harder, but not impossible for scum to quickhammer as we must fake hammer a townie and that townie must vote wrong.

~Mama
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6245 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:05 pm

ok titus didnt explain this to me but what i think this thing is about is basically
all the people who get "voted out" (fake) are the scummiest and we have them vote first
basically what momma bear wants is so that the towny people dont vote and then get pile hammered by the scum team. So momma bear wants the scummy people to vote first so we get to choose?
idk something like that

-noraa
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6246 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:07 pm

so we have scummy people vote so we never risk 2 town votes on town + scum pile on = hammer and elo mislim

idk thats what i think this whole thing is about but correct me if im wrong momma bear
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6247 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:08 pm

True. Plus a deep wolf can't just vote a scummy townie and force a victory that way.

~Mama
a beary good hydra \o/
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6248 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:09 pm

Post by Cephrir »

im not convinced this actually helps in any way but i can't see a downside so sure why not
Bartleby the Scrivener
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6249 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 6241, Cephrir wrote:
In post 6235, Roden wrote:Ceph, if you think Mastina and Norwee are scum, then from your perspective the third scum would have to be Andante because of the votes. You and Andante were both voting Tictac for awhile, yet there was no quick hammer. If the third scum was anyone else, the quick hammer would've been coordinated by now. That can't happen though if the third scum is already voting there.
couldn't it be tictac?
That's true actually, it could be Tictac. Would that be your solve then? Norwee/Mastina/Tictac?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”