Micro 1043: League of Legends UPick - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:40 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

I already want to drink.

Warwick, would you care to join me? Elise could also get invited I suppose, but she isn't as interesting as you are currently.
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:42 am

Post by .Gragas. »

Attack: Caitlyn

Everyone else should do this as well.
All the cool kids hate on Caitlyn.
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

If you want to fight me Caitlyn, lets do it. Though I think it'll turn out very unfortunate for you. : (

Tell me what the difference between these are..? There's a clear difference in my eyes at least.
In post 9, .Ashe. wrote:More than enough reason to make it a temporary experience for you!

Attack: Warwick
In post 12, .Caitlyn. wrote:
Attack: Warwick
The difference is, you made the attack naked while Ashe had some explanation that made it feel like a bit of a joke and not too alignment indicative. The lack of saying anything else makes it look like such an easy bandwagon, does it not? Early game bandwagons are easier to get away with too.
What do you think your attack will look like to anyone who isn't you?

It's a clear place for me to start at least, I don't actually care if people follow along with me or not.
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

In post 34, .Warwick. wrote:I disagree with Caitlyn and agree with Gragas. The two attacks were different. I can see the attack as being a reaction test just to see who responded and how, but it almost looks a little forced to make a complete solve from it. I do not think there is enough information yet.
If Caitlyn was reaction testing, sure I could see that, but she should then be expecting a reaction and thinking beyond the basic "omgus + Ashe" solve she has. But no, obviously anyone who attacks her must be scum.

I like Luxs post although it leaves me wanting more.
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:37 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

Spoiler:
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:23 am

Post by .Gragas. »

Honestly I thought it was obvious what her spider form does. Don't see why you needed to test it but okay.
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:31 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

In post 53, .Ashe. wrote:The latter is also partly a reason I am rather suspicious of a call to attack her.
Literally I'm the only person who straight up asked for people to attack her,
next time you can just say my name.
In post 53, .Ashe. wrote:Tbh I actually liked Caitlyn's naked shot at Warwick. I am assuming at that point she entered scum would rather take a shot elsewhere or try to fit in and do nothing harmful. Ganging up on a target with the only other attack doesn't strike me as the way to enter as scum imo,
This part is a valid point of view, but I still do feel like it's still suspicious of her to do, and certainly not something to townread her for. People wave away early game happenings too easily.
In post 55, .Ashe. wrote:I don't think there is ill intent behind Jarvan using his attack with bonus damage on Elise. His curiosity in the mechanics strikes me as genuine and it's not like his attack put Elise in a damning position.
Agreed, I think..?
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #59 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

Lulu you're confusing me, what do you think about the game right now?
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:19 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

In post 62, .Ashe. wrote:B..Bu..But I am so shy! Can I?
I know it's hard to not get shy around the sexiest man on the rift (me), alot of people have this problem, but it's okay you can be helped. I give you permission to not be shy around me.
In post 62, .Ashe. wrote:but why is early "wagoning" like that scummy? She even followed up on it,
Why was any of her posts townie? Wagoning without explanation is an easy thing for scum to do so I think it should be pushed on..?? Her "follow up" wasn't even explaining why she did it.
In post 62, .Ashe. wrote:Do you think Caitlyn misread the room when she entered the game like that?
There wasn't much of a room to read yet, so no. She hasn't done much to make me want to stop pushing her yet though.
In post 62, .Ashe. wrote:...you think?
Yes.
In post 70, .Warwick. wrote:Gragas seems town from his attitude. I cannot describe it. I just town read him for now.
I don't think I deserve a townread yet honestly, I haven't done too much thinking like others have.
In post 76, .JarvanIV. wrote:Entertain my ignorance
Gragas
, but I
still
don't know what
Elise's
Spider Form does. Perhaps you could enlighten all of us? As I stated before, using an ultimate should have a pretty big effect, and for
Elise
to ult unprovoked with no follow-up is quite perplexing to me.

Do you think it is pro-town for town to be aware before an ultimate ability is initiated?
Probably just gives her different abilites, or am I thinking of the wrong champ?

Depends on the ultimate ability but probably generally yes.
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #85 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

In post 82, .Elise. wrote:Hello.

I was attacked to check my ultimate, so i will show what it does.

Attack .JarvanIV.
DID YOU JUST DAMAGE YOURSELF?
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #95 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

In post 86, .Elise. wrote:No. Don't worry, i will show again.
I'm sorry, I shouldn't play when I'm tired.

I think I see your side of the argument, but I'm unsure of my stance on this right now honestly.
Maybe Lulus being a bit unfair..? I don't get what made faer think "Jarvan isn't allowed to die today", it seems like faers close-minded on that one.
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

I was tired recently so I just didn't post, I suppose that might be part of the reason I find alot of whats been posted since I've last been on boring.
In post 111, .Caitlyn. wrote:
Attack: Gragas

This is not because I want to kill Gragas particularly, but I would like him to be on the table in some capacity and with that much health it psychologically removes him
I was trying to think about this a bit earlier, but I can't really come to a conclusion like I was trying to seek.
In post 114, .JarvanIV. wrote:I find it interesting that
Caitlyn
wants all high-HP people to be on the table but chose to attack
Gragas
instead of
Amumu
I don't mind it, it's obviously because I'm so sexy, you see? Clownlyn might one day see why, but I don't care for that right now.

If she attacked Amumu you could've easily just said it's interesting how she didn't attack me. With such a limited amount of attacks, it isn't really too weird unless if Caitlyn wants to expand with reasons why she picked me over Amumu?
In post 116, .Amumu. wrote:you have the most health besides me and gragas, and i think gragas is more likely to be a friend than you. i may be sad but i don't want to attack myself. bringing your health down to be more in line with everyone else is very connected to caitlyn's statement, and is also because of my suspicion
Don't you find it weird how people are sort of just... letting the attacks on Jarvan happen? It smells like
something,
but I don't know what I think it most likely smells like.
More like.. I want to say people are just trying to take advantage of him? But I'm not really confident in making assessments like this lately.

In post 106, .Caitlyn. wrote:Lux, lulu, gragas, amumu

None have been hit.

Do we think that increases scum odds or are these slots townread
On this topic though, since this is a nine player game.. thats a big chunk of the list taken out so there's probably at least one scum there, unless if somehow we've managed to be banging correct which I doubt. +Lulu totally isn't townread (by me at least).
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #129 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:15 am

Post by .Gragas. »

In post 118, .Amumu. wrote:ignoring how people have responded so far, though, he does not seem like the typical low hanging fruit to me
Yeah, I don't think Jarvan would let himself go down so easily without a good reason.
In post 120, .Ashe. wrote:I do not have much to go off of, but from the first page I believe
Caitlyn
and
Elise
to be allies.
What?? Caitlyn did a naked attack
only
on page one, how does that make you believe shes more likely to be an ally? That seems like a bit much.
In post 120, .Ashe. wrote:I weakly suspect
Warwick
is an enemy, but if so, I cannot determine who, if any, of
Amumu
Gragas
, or
Lulu
would be partners from there.
Oh yeah, I'm his partner.
In post 120, .Ashe. wrote:The second page adds
Gragas
suspicion,
What about my posts there make you suspicious of me?
In post 120, .Ashe. wrote:I see {
Lulu
Gragas
}, {
Lulu
Warwick
}, {
Amumu
Gragas
}, and {
Amumu
Warwick
}, so I lean towards
Gragas
+
Warwick
+ 1/2 of {
Lulu
Amumu
}.
I don't think this is a bad observation really, but I know I'm town so it isn't agreeable.
In post 123, .Lulu. wrote:It doesn't say anywhere that alignment is randomizered after champion selection BUUUUT I don't think that our champions are really affected by alignment but more what we can do ON THE RIIIIIIFT!!!!
Yeah, I thought they were just what we can do in game as well.
In post 125, .Caitlyn. wrote:
Why again, still previous reason or?
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:53 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

In post 136, .Caitlyn. wrote:I also think ashe's reads might be sheepworthy.
Might be?
In post 143, .JarvanIV. wrote:I am also interested to hear
Gragas'
reads since his last posts did not have a lot of substance re: sorting people.
Don't really have time tonight to do a readslist (like on the level I want it to be), but tomorrow night I might (?) Not sure though.

If you want something though, I sort of (?) trust Amumu. Once I remember someone mentioned that if somebody has thoughts similar to your own, that they most likely aren't fake thoughts. I want to see how true that is sort of, since I find Amumu says alot of things that don't really make me want to hate him.

Warwick, Elise, Ashe, Caitlyn I want to think deeper on when I have time > I've been trying to think deeply about Caitlyn lately, but it's been so awfully hard for me to come to any conclusion based on what I've been thinking about. Think I need to take out more post samples when thinking of her motivations as of late.

Lux I'm fine with as nothing really seems off.
In post 150, .Warwick. wrote:My reads have not changed much since the post where I posted my opinions on everyone, with the exception of maybe Lux looks a lot better. I think Jarvan is a good target and I think Lulu is just doing nothing of substance, but while I get attacked for it Lulu skates by.
Before Lux did the thing on us, were you binded?
In post 152, .Warwick. wrote:I do not know what is optimal and did not attack specifically so that I could get more information about people before I attacked. I am surprised others did not have this strategy and decided to jump in and attack people without having any idea as to what their alignment might be.
Good.
In post 157, .Lulu. wrote:My positioning has been better than yours!! I have been friendly and engaged AAAAND my position on the rift hasn't even changed that much while you've been running around the jungle!!
Personally, I disagree with this. I think your positioning is more wack than Amumus.
You got so reactive to that attack though, is there a reason for that? Surely just one person having a "bad read on you" wouldn't be that bothersome..?
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:23 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

I also love tunneling.
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:53 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

Attack: Caitlyn

Back at it again, weewooo.
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:16 am

Post by .Gragas. »

I have some comments to make, but they're mostly small things so I'll do it later.. (not good at phoneposting).

I've been meaning to though,
Drunk Rage

and I suppose I'll also
Attack: Lulu

While I agree with faers callout of Ashe/Caitlyn being buddy buddy, I think faers focuses beingmore on Caitlyn is weird and faers too reactionary to attacks on them. I don't like how low fae took Caitlyn, everybody knows only I can attack Caitlyn (It's my love language <3)
Also, faers early game isn't all too eventful in my opinion, until faer got called out on that.
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #195 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:36 am

Post by .Gragas. »

Can you try actually reading? Thanks.
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #225 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

I have time I think, does anyone wanna talk about anything? I see alot of "Gragas is weird" in the chat.
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:57 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

In post 196, .JarvanIV. wrote:
In post 158, .Gragas. wrote:Warwick, Elise, Ashe, Caitlyn I want to think deeper on when I have time > I've been trying to think deeply about Caitlyn lately, but it's been so awfully hard for me to come to any conclusion based on what I've been thinking about. Think I need to take out more post samples when thinking of her motivations as of late.
You posted this, and then shortly after you shot at Caitlyn, and now you think Lulu is weird for attacking Caitlyn. It doesn't make sense to me.
Posted this > Read deeper into Caitlyn > Shot Caitlyn, is how that portion went down. "shortly after" is also a huge overstatement, the post 158 was at like 2 am for me, the shot on Caitlyn was at near midnight (after a sleep).
It did feel weird. I explained. It's really funny if you think thoughts can't become less prominent depending on new posts.
In post 201, .Ashe. wrote:However, if
Lulu
continues to attack
Caitlyn
who is now genuinely at half health and in danger of being focused down by burst damage, then
Lulu
can die in place of
Gragas
for the chainsaw defense of scum.
In post 221, .Caitlyn. wrote:I'm trying to say that Lulu is playing anti-town with her defenses of people I think are more likely scum (like Gragas) and by attacking me/ashe.?
These posts single handily made me regret healing myself. I feel as if I'm the best elimination because these dumbasses won't stop tunneling me.. I have more I could say about this but not sure how to word, but it's something like "it feels like they think me x Lulu is a thing, and it's more so because of me, and that just feels like a not so helpful thing for the town".

I'm kinda thinking maybe Lulu could be town..? Maybe? And yes, this is confirmation of us being baddies together. :roll:
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #230 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:46 am

Post by .Gragas. »

In post 227, .Amumu. wrote:ill talk if you want. i think everyone will be scared of lux's laser and not want to talk (i dont reallyy know how that helps us??) but im pretty full health so i guess i don't mind. what changed your mind about lulu?
In my opinion, her recent posts kind of make some sense. I think she might just be misunderstood.
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #231 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:47 am

Post by .Gragas. »

FUCK WRONG PRONOUNS SORRY LULU

FAER**
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #268 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:11 am

Post by .Gragas. »

v/la until tuesday please.
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

Think is so noncommittal, was Lulus flip all you needed to change your read on me?
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #294 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

In post 288, .Amumu. wrote:i think warwick and elise and even jarvan are more likely...
There's no need to defend me Amumu, Clown #1 and Clown #2 will continue tunneling me as long as I'm alive, so It's probably best to just let me die so that they can
actually
start getting good reads.
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #306 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:06 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

In post 295, .Caitlyn. wrote:Given "clown #1 and clown #2" are the reason we have a flipped scum right now, you might want to rethink your shade.
No thank you, I'll call the clowns by what they are.

Like for example, if you thought Lulu was going to live long with how fae plays, that's clownery. I'll quote a post an example of someone who isn't you who would've caught faer in my next post since I'm not sure how to add it in the same post on mobile.
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #307 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

In post 70, .Warwick. wrote:Lulu has not actually done much but has posted a lot. It makes me think Lulu is trying to keep busy and it worries me. But I am conflicted because she was nice enough to use her ability on me.
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #308 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

In post 301, .Warwick. wrote:I am town and I believe mafia is helping to push my mislim. Anything I do is taken the wrong way. Clearly there is malice behind it.

I don't know for sure but I hope Gragas is mafia. The defense of Lulu is what I have to go on right now. I am convinced at least one of her defenders is mafia.

Infinite Duress: Gragas

Invalid Command - Currently Binded by Lux - Expires at 9:51:36 PM Delayed to this time -Pooky
AHAHHAGA LOOK AT THIS GRADE A CLOWN

What does Infinite Duress do? Were you
trying
to kill me so soon :cry:
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #309 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:18 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

In post 302, .Warwick. wrote:
In post 298, .JarvanIV. wrote:Why doesn't Warwick ever use their mana?
I have all game been trying not to wantonly use my abilities while others have done so with little regard for whether they actually believe their target is town/mafia, so I am not sure why you think this is a dig. I think it is to my credit that I have been cautious up to this point.
Wow very good point! I don't feel like it's being done with so little regard though, like for example the only ability I've used so far just added on to my next basic attack. Looky at how many different people I've attacked so far, so amazing and shocking right? So little cares about who it hits, yes?
My other abilites aren't this sexy.
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #310 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

In post 305, .JarvanIV. wrote:This puts them 1 attack away from being eliminated
Just hurry up and do it already.

Somebody. kill. me. now.

Firstly, I've been afk pretty much from day start up until tuesday, now it's Wednesday and I'm already so close to dying without having so much time to do literally anything. Obviously everybody needs to see me flip because otherwise yall won't let your strong hatred for me go away. It's not like town will even lose anything important, I've lost my will to actually try to play awhile ago. If that isn't obvious enough to you clowns; it should be. Look how much time was between some of my posts. Games are just unfun when clowns decide to completly tunnel on you for so long.
But obviously this is just failed ATE by scum afterall.

I could heal myself, but that won't happen. Obviously this is whats needed to happen and everybodies so trigger happy.

How many people have even attacked me so far? Most of the game, yes? A simple read is I think a scums more hesitant to do so.

I have work early tommorow so au revoir! This is all I can post for tonight.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”