Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 899, Tejate Raichu wrote:how I bussed Frogs.
thanks 4 letting us know what you did!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also I'd like to point out how you were not the 3rd vote on his wagon as u claim
In post 638, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Frogsterking (5): hellbooks, Save The Dragons, Scorpious, Tejate Raichu,
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:29 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

I misread, fourth. Whatever. Regardless, you don't have an actual reason to suspect me of bussing. You STILL haven't explained why leaving town!Galron alive instead of pushing day 1 makes any goddamn sense for your solve by the way. Your RR reason is already extremely presumptuous at best, as it assumes your solve is already correct.
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them Fae/Faer

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:31 pm

Post by The Keeper »

In post 898, Nero Cain wrote:delayed OMGUS detected
Doples are usually baddies, and they do what you do to try and get you without you realising what you are doing.

They're easy enough to deal with though, just find the spikes and oh my gods... they suck.

That is, omgus is a baddie tactic imo. Either ignore or dismiss the vote, but dont try to undermine it, Notched Axe really isn't that good.
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 902, Tejate Raichu wrote:Your RR reason is already extremely presumptuous at best, as it assumes your solve is already correct.
RR is dead flipped town, why would he be in my solve?

Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:33 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

In post 904, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 902, Tejate Raichu wrote:Your RR reason is already extremely presumptuous at best, as it assumes your solve is already correct.
RR is dead flipped town, why would he be in my solve?
You said that your scumteam solve would keep RR alive "because they were defending Firebringer" which is operating under the assumption that Firebringer is scum. How long to plan to keep evading my question by the way?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 902, Tejate Raichu wrote:You STILL haven't explained why leaving town!Galron alive instead of pushing day 1 makes any goddamn sense for your solve by the way.
other than the fact that you know that Galron is town when a presumably town you shouldn't have that information...

if scum is you + AD + Fire and AD was already on the wagon then scum you might not wanted to bunch up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 905, Tejate Raichu wrote:You said that your scumteam solve would keep RR alive "because they were defending Firebringer" which is operating under the assumption that Firebringer is scum
but Fire already town us that you guys shot poor dwlee

Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:39 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

I said town!Galron as in "under the assumption that Galron is town". That's what the ! means. I didn't say that for RR because we already know their alignment.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 902, Tejate Raichu wrote:Regardless, you don't have an actual reason to suspect me of bussing.
Frog was literally not posting. Its a pretty good reason to bus + I believe Fire when he says that 2 ppl bussed Frog

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 875, Firebringer wrote:So i was thinking during night that this wagon happening must have been bussed by two scum.
like this is oddly specific, no? Why is it 2 and not 1? Why is it not all 3? Well other than the fact that Fire's not on the wagon and he can't say he's bussing.
In post 855, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Frogsterking (10): hellbooks, Save The Dragons, Tejate Raichu,
Cat Scratch Fever, Dwlee99, Radical Rat
, MagikHorse, Toogeloo, Scorpious, Not_Mafia
I still think is a strong link between you and Frog. I don't think Magik is scum, or Scorpius (given that Fire is being hesitant to vote there.)

If I go with Fire's "2 scum bussed" that leads me to believe that scum is you and one of hellbooks/STD

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

momo isn't scum. keeper is very unlikely to be scum I think given that Fire was pushing that d1. Toog is town assuming that u r scum.

which leaves me with

Andante
Firebringer
Tejate Raichu

Hellbooks/Save the Dragons

poe is a bitch huh?

Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:12 am

Post by Tejate Raichu »

Why is Toog town if I am scum? That seems like a huge reach.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if you are scum and one of STD/hellbooks is scum that's the 2 scum that were bussing

Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:46 am

Post by Tejate Raichu »

So in other words, not "if I am scum Toog is town" but "if your entire solve is correct Toog is town". I'm actually quite happy with my vote currently.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but my solve is correct

Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:55 am

Post by Tejate Raichu »

I don't think confidence is AI, I pointed it out because I thought it was weird that Toog warranted a special mention when your reasoning for them being town is essentially "I'm so confident that I'm right, that Toog is town if I'm right". Like, yes, your solve implies that Toog is town because in your solve Toog isn't scum. Why did this warrant mentioning?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mentioned everyone but NM

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 911, Nero Cain wrote:momo isn't scum. keeper is very unlikely to be scum I think given that Fire was pushing that d1.
In post 910, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think Magik is scum, or Scorpius (given that Fire is being hesitant to vote there.)
In post 911, Nero Cain wrote:Toog is town assuming that u r scum.
toog wasn't given any special treatment. I respect that you are trying so hard but your team is kaput

Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:06 am

Post by Tejate Raichu »

Your other comments are reads. Toog is just "if my solve is correct, Toog's position in my solve is correct". It's circular logic.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is scum Tej? obv you think I am and who else?

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Town massacre, let's go
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:19 am

Post by Tejate Raichu »

Town-lean: momo, MagikHorse
Null-town: Scorpious, StD
Null: the rest of you
Null-scum: N_M (mainly for Frogster's weird toptown read on this, I don't think he's actually done anything AI)
Scum-lean: Galron, Nero

In other words, I need to think more about the null group.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

both AD and Fire being in your null reads kinda makes me think I'm right about a tej/AD/fire team

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 923, Nero Cain wrote:both AD and Fire being in your null reads kinda makes me think I'm right about a tej/AD/fire team
Let's flashwagon Tej?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”