GeneralWu
Goon
GeneralWu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:16 pm

Post by GeneralWu »

In post 1349, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1346, GeneralWu wrote:MathBlade, why did you claim again?
As I said, both me and my partner were top wagons. Means gamestate is bad. Means active scum.

Needed to claim to fix D1 as D1 is most impressionable.
Wait, why though?

I feel like there was still plenty of time to wait for the wagons to shift away from you guys.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:16 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 1139, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 712, Yeet wrote:Datisi is the leading wagon I believe despite taking up a lot of space and actually playing the game. To my understanding No one townreads him except one person who knows him more intimately than others, it seems. He is not a polarizing slot as much as a universally southnull slot.

Wu seems to blend into the background more with less content/words ratio.

Monkey is a more polarizing slot rather than purely getting flak. I could be biased since I was one of the monkey defenders.
In post 715, Yeet wrote:I think we should mount the pressure on Datisi sooner rather than later.

Let’s get some wagons going, guys. I don’t want to stall around all day and move last minute and scramble when we can just go sheep sheep sheep.
In post 708, Yeet wrote:It is interesting that Datisi is pretty much universally very unpopular today (except in Aristeia’s eyes, but I worry she may be biased. Nevertheless I am still keeping her opinion very much in mind because I presume she knows him well).

Is he normally this unpopular at gamestart?
Re Yeet - I don't think they've been particularly scummy yet and their early assertions felt bold for a mafia who'd want to blend in, but this sequence of posts was really, really bad. At one moment claiming Datisi is the most heavily suspected player and then in the next post claiming not enough pressure is going on them. Which is it?

I do note Yeet's not posted at all since this sequence either. I dunno, if Yeet is mafia then they may have felt they went in too heavily in the early stages and want to sit back later. Although it could be more of a timezone thing depending on when they post, but that's around 17 hours now.
when you put it in this order it made sense, however, then I realized the quoted posts were completely out of order and all posted around the same time with the last post being the actual first post, which threw me for a loop.

But now that I understand the post, I think what yeet's progression is kinda peculiar there.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1350, GeneralWu wrote:
In post 1349, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1346, GeneralWu wrote:MathBlade, why did you claim again?
As I said, both me and my partner were top wagons. Means gamestate is bad. Means active scum.

Needed to claim to fix D1 as D1 is most impressionable.
Wait, why though?

I feel like there was still plenty of time to wait for the wagons to shift away from you guys.
That’s time scum are in control and town are mislead

There was good scum in control of the game at my replace in.

Generally you have to destroy good scum early and fuck with plans.

I get you hate it and find it suboptimal. But I work on thread movement and vibes and these were bad. There’s a good chance of monkey got to E-1 someone would say liar and hammer.

It’s a risk and if you disagree you can yell at me post game

I think you’re scum unhappy your miselim is fighting back
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1344, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1341, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1339, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1338, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1336, fua wrote:Mathblade already claimed by the time Nero fake claimed, though. This feels like another cheap gotcha.
I am feeling Nero scum IF Wu is.

This feels like bad bus.
Was just about to say this. Check when I was trying to get Nero to vote wu after he was going on all game about how scummy Wu was. Nero didn't have the guts to vote him when it counted.
told u guys VP was scum
Vote Wu and stop being a coward. Prove me wrong.
this is straight-up a scum manipulation post
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
GeneralWu
GeneralWu
Goon
GeneralWu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:23 pm

Post by GeneralWu »

@MathBlade I bet you'll still be alive for a long time before you finally get killed.
I kinda agree with you except the part that says "I think you're scum unhappy your miselim is fighting back."
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah scum are gonna let math run rough shod on town
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:29 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

this got kinda wild. i feel like math is making assumptions about the game state and how it developed that are not really based on much and are not really accurate. but i think the whole "go go go disrupt scum plans" thing is kinda neat in principle at least

VOTE: tenebro
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:30 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

VP is also intriguing to me, i had a soft TR there earlier due to similarity in reads, but I'll give it a reread with the fresh info
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1356, fireisredsir wrote:this got kinda wild. i feel like math is making assumptions about the game state and how it developed that are not really based on much and are not really accurate. but i think the whole "go go go disrupt scum plans" thing is kinda neat in principle at least

Interesting.

What assumption do you think is wrong?

And why do you TR Wu?

And why do you agree tene is scum despite my “assumptions being bad”?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1287, MathBlade wrote:No I clearly don’t because D1 mason claiming as scum is Suicide.
Uh just pointing out that we literally *just* saw an example where the day1 fakeclaim masons were town and scum, and respectively lasted until n4 and day5 respectively (and that you were being quite difficult abt flipping the scum half ....)

~

Anyways i dont particularly believe this but i'll let night actions sort it out
VOTE: fua
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:39 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1308, Nero Cain wrote:honestly? assuming the mason claim is real, monkeyvAri prob was a TvT and Fire is prob scum here.
Why fire?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1337, Nero Cain wrote:can't he just be like a Vi? (im getting cold feet)
Show
Hiatus once more.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1359, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1287, MathBlade wrote:No I clearly don’t because D1 mason claiming as scum is Suicide.
Uh just pointing out that we literally *just* saw an example where the day1 fakeclaim masons were town and scum, and respectively lasted until n4 and day5 respectively (and that you were being quite difficult abt flipping the scum half ....)

~

Anyways i dont particularly believe this but i'll let night actions sort it out
VOTE: fua
Why fua? They don’t seem scummy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1360, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1308, Nero Cain wrote:honestly? assuming the mason claim is real, monkeyvAri prob was a TvT and Fire is prob scum here.
Why fire?
Didn't I tell you to read my posts b4 you tried to talk to me?

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:42 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1358, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1356, fireisredsir wrote:this got kinda wild. i feel like math is making assumptions about the game state and how it developed that are not really based on much and are not really accurate. but i think the whole "go go go disrupt scum plans" thing is kinda neat in principle at least

Interesting.

And why do you TR Wu?

1. your wagon wasn't very significant once nordom replaced out. i don't think it was going anywhere. monkey one was tho, it was shifting towards monkey vs wu. datisi actually had a decent amount of votes at various points but i don't think he is generally scumread, doubt it would have been a lim there. maybe I'm biased there tho cause I scumread most of the people on his wagon. i also don't think it's clear or guaranteed at all that wu/datisi were the main wagons and scum shifted to you/monkey. things were still pretty fluid, and obviously there is the possibility that all 4 of those are town in which case scum wouldn't care which wagon was leading.

2. i don't. pretty neutral on him. thought he was a LHF wagon but ended up kinda coming around to thinking he could be a decent lim. still don't really scumread him tho

3. i've thought tene was scum basically all game, has nothing to do with you
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1361, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1337, Nero Cain wrote:can't he just be like a Vi? (im getting cold feet)
I'm clearly responding to the post above me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: skitter

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1364, fireisredsir wrote:

Interesting.

And why do you TR Wu?

1. your wagon wasn't very significant once nordom replaced out. i don't think it was going anywhere. monkey one was tho, it was shifting towards monkey vs wu. datisi actually had a decent amount of votes at various points but i don't think he is generally scumread, doubt it would have been a lim there. maybe I'm biased there tho cause I scumread most of the people on his wagon. i also don't think it's clear or guaranteed at all that wu/datisi were the main wagons and scum shifted to you/monkey. things were still pretty fluid, and obviously there is the possibility that all 4 of those are town in which case scum wouldn't care which wagon was leading.

2. i don't. pretty neutral on him. thought he was a LHF wagon but ended up kinda coming around to thinking he could be a decent lim. still don't really scumread him tho

Then join the Wu wagon?

If we go with your assumption (which a mod VCA doesn’t seem to support) then the monkey wagon v Wu is either TvS or TvT.

Knowing which illuminates what happened there.

If you disagree those (Wu/Datisi) were the main wagons which happened?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1366, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: skitter
Please stay on the shiny Wu wagon <3 I mean you could wait for VP to call you chicken for moving off
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1367, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1364, fireisredsir wrote:

Interesting.

And why do you TR Wu?

Then join the Wu wagon?

If we go with your assumption (which a mod VCA doesn’t seem to support) then the monkey wagon v Wu is either TvS or TvT.

Knowing which illuminates what happened there.

If you disagree those (Wu/Datisi) what were the main wagons which happened?
Ebwop
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, p sure everyone u scumread is town. i know i am

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

_ I think VP or Skitter prob has to be scum here, maybe even both

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:51 pm

Post by skitter30 »

R.e. fua:

, really dislike their initial tene scrumread because:
- i tr tene p strongly
- the reasons they gave to sr them dont align wirh what tene was actually doing or saying at varuous points in the game (and thus read as p baseless to me)
- didnt really respond or acknowledge that ehen i pointed that out like half a game ago

I dont really like their take of calling both me ans vpb 'town with bad takes' when we're both objecting to their play

Reads are geneally upside down from mine
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:51 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1363, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1360, skitter30 wrote:
Why fire?
Didn't I tell you to read my posts b4 you tried to talk to me?
K
Show
Hiatus once more.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1370, Nero Cain wrote:naw, p sure everyone u scumread is town. i know i am
So then you’ve been pushing town Wu all game and never voting them and you now townread Wu because…?
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”