Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Vote Count 1.7

Panda fact #8:The WWF has been around since 1961 and uses the panda on its logo.

[5]momo:
Cat Scratch Fever, MegAzumarill, Greeting, Vanderscamp, wavemode
[3]Toogeloo:
Dwlee99, Roden, MathBlade
[1]MathBlade:
JacksonVirgo
[1]Roden:
momo
[1]Cat Scratch Fever:
StrangeMatter

Not Voting (2):
Toogeloo, Malakittens

With 13 alive, it's 7 to eliminate.

Deadline for Day 1 is Wednesday, March 9th at 4:00 am CST.

Deadline Timer:
(expired on 2022-03-10 05:00:00)
Last edited by Nero Cain on Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:09 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

I like what dwlee and Roden are saying to toog on page 9
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 200, MathBlade wrote:
In post 199, Dwlee99 wrote:Oh. That's not how I read it. Cause toog's content is even making an attempt at being game advancing and there's a lot of it compared to small from momo and something is there.
I disagree with that.

How is lolcat advancing the game? Looks like active lurking to me.
Who is lolcat
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:17 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 243, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 241, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:What's your read on momo, by the way?
Momo is in the game?
Is this a troll?
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 252, Malakittens wrote:
In post 199, Dwlee99 wrote:Oh. That's not how I read it. Cause toog's content is even making an attempt at being game advancing and there's a lot of it compared to small from momo and something is there.
I disagree with that.

Who is lolcat
I'm assuming toog.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lolcatting is a verb. It’s more treating everything like a joke. I am bad at explaining subjective things

“A humorous picture of a feline, accompanied with a witty caption intended to create laughter.” That’s the literal definition from urban dictionary
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I mean you didn’t have to go further cuz I would have understood the first paragraph:(:(
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:03 pm

Post by momo »

My bad y'all, been active af pretty much everywhere online.

So, there's a wagon on me...

I mean I get it, scum likes to lurk early, but also it's not a real wagon at all?

This is maybe my fourth post in this game, you have literally no reason to town or scum read me lol considering that the first few pages of a game are just RVS.
In post 107, momo wrote:Think dw would have moved off toog if scum, liked mala's interactions on page 4.

Think there must have been one scum at least out of the five people on the toog wagon (based on how quick it moved), immediate objective should be sorting there.
People saying this is scummy because I'm trying to pretend to "solve" while not saying anything specific are wild.

I acknowledge that I didn't say anything specific. It was page 4 for crying out loud. If anyone claims to have solved a mafia game by page 4, they're full of shit.

I thought it was a good place to start and that's it.

Not everything is a solve.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:06 pm

Post by momo »

In post 122, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 121, MegAzumarill wrote:VOTE: Momo

First serious wagon of the game should be here
Only 3 posts so far (which is NAI) but 1 is an rvs vote, 1 gives lamist vibes, and the other feels like poor logic because it wasn't reasoned out and was just wanting to look solvey.
EBWOP
Like this is such poor logic I actually can't even. What kind of way do you play mafia where you expect clear and concrete evidence less than 100 posts into the game? My post was calling to attention five people I wanted to look into AS THE DAY PROGRESSED. I wasn't calling for any of them to be lim-ed immediately or saying that I solved the game.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm rarely confident in Day 1 reads. Until you have some level of VCA/flips for information, it's all really a crapshoot.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:16 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

My issue doesn't come from the content of your posts (or lack thereof) It deals with more of how you presented the posts tthemselves.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:51 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 257, momo wrote:My bad y'all, been active af pretty much everywhere online.

I mean I get it, scum likes to lurk early, but also it's not a real wagon at all?

This is maybe my fourth post in this game, you have literally no reason to town or scum read me lol considering that the first few pages of a game are just RVS.
In post 107, momo wrote:Think dw would have moved off toog if scum, liked mala's interactions on page 4.

Think there must have been one scum at least out of the five people on the toog wagon (based on how quick it moved), immediate objective should be sorting there.
People saying this is scummy because I'm trying to pretend to "solve" while not saying anything specific are wild.

I acknowledge that I didn't say anything specific. It was page 4 for crying out loud. If anyone claims to have solved a mafia game by page 4, they're full of shit.

Responding to the bold:
I'm scumreading you for your analysis post.
Was your analysis RVS?...

No one is claiming you need to have solved the game by page 4 and I don't think anyone has said that as a reason for suspecting you.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:52 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

Momo: do you have any thoughts among the five people from the wagon?

Are you still interested in looking there or do you have an updated perspective?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Gonna be busy with work
Toog Momo is looking more likely and my momo initial read may be wrong.
Happy with either
Their posts after prod are underwhelming
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:57 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 251, Vanderscamp wrote:I like what dwlee and Roden are saying to toog on page 9
what did you like about them
retired...?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:49 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 194, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 193, Greeting wrote:
In post 191, Dwlee99 wrote:I really want toog flipped but Momo isn't the worst vote
Why?
Toog - lolcat, Momo - frog's TMI thingy about the wagon
In post 198, MathBlade wrote:I read Greeting’s question as why Toog more than momo. Can you answer that please?
MathBlade
read it correctly. Thanks for answering.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:52 am

Post by Greeting »

I disagree with that.

Toogeloo
just kinda does that. It's NAI in my opinon.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:55 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 215, Malakittens wrote:
In post 190, Greeting wrote:
momo
should have been prodded by now.

Still has time on the prodder

Ewww.
I'm allergic to cat fur. My eyeballs turn red and my skin gets itchy. Which is a shame, because cats are kinda cute.

Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:58 am

Post by Greeting »

momo
, whom would be your primary choice to vote out at this stage of the game?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:02 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

Strange, you haven't commented on either of the major wagons. Penny for your thoughts?
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 263, wavemode wrote:
In post 251, Vanderscamp wrote:I like what dwlee and Roden are saying to toog on page 9
what did you like about them
A level of effort in trying to work with someone who is seemingly defeated / not trying that I don't think is necessary as scum
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:24 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

I really want to kill momo if that's all they had to say.
There was a good amount of content that went into defending themselves but zero game analysis.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:59 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 231, Toogeloo wrote:People are fooling themselves if they think this day is salvageable without eliminating me.
In post 232, Toogeloo wrote:Just go into the night phase with your PRs while no one else has given an inkling of power, and try to fix it tomorrow.
This only hurts town if you're town, we won't gain any info from your flip. You're claiming we'll be able to gain info from people's stances on you pre-flip, but if everyone is voting you because you're asking to be eliminated then nobody will have a legitimate stance on you. This also spews you as Vanilla/low power, so now you won't be NK'd either if we don't vote you.

I think you know this though, because you didn't answer when I asked who you thought was scummy, and you currently aren't voting anyone.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:02 pm

Post by Roden »

VOTE: Momo E-1

Just gonna go back here. A certain post pinged, gonna try to dig it back up before my break ends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Intent
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 257, momo wrote:My bad y'all, been active af pretty much everywhere online.

So besides this reading as "caught for the wrong reasons", he's saying he can't be accurately read yet because all of his previous posts were during RVS and he shouldn't be expected to have a solve yet. However, his push on me did not look like RVS as time went on.
In post 8, momo wrote:VOTE: Roden

Naked voting in RVS? What do you have to hide?
Sure, this is a perfectly reasonable RVS post. I'm not being sarcastic, this one is fine.
In post 42, momo wrote:
In post 37, Roden wrote:VOTE: Toog
This is the fifth vote on Toog. Bringing someone to L-2 on post 37 without so much as a comment (even just one saying that it's L-2) is not the best look.
Yeah, this definitely isn't RVS. He is very clearly trying to argue that I'm being scummy.

So he wants to claim his posts were just RVS and that reading him off of those is a bad idea. Yet he only has one post that could be accurately labeled as RVS, and instead was already trying to make a serious push on page 2.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”