Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:45 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1249, The Keeper wrote:
In post 1216, MagikHorse wrote:@Keeper Your entire day 2 is full of indecisiveness, stating rather obvious gameplay points, and somehow coming out of the Frogster interactions deciding I'm scum from them at the start of the day after worrying about a multiball game?

It feels like busywork so far, though the other two scumreads are worse as I see it.
My entire play is indecisiveness. All I have is Quality 0 in my item room.

Who said I looked at interactions?
Who said I decided you were scum?

I might have to find the Anima Sola... wonder where Jacob is.

The Latin refers to purgatory if that helps anyone.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

hey fam

is there an actual case against me i can rebut
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:58 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i think hellbook's iso is a lot of nothing posts made to look busy.

is an example it doesn't say much of anything but looks busy. she says gamestate comments are scummy, okay, she says she was considering hopping off of frogstar, okay so that's testing the waters of jumping off the wagon.

I don't know. I'm having trouble finding content from her D1 posts.

i think she could be an early busser of frogs who didn't know the wagon would blow up and just decided to sacrifice her buddy when it did because slinking off would look suspicious.
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them Fae/Faer

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:34 am

Post by The Keeper »

In post 1250, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1216, MagikHorse wrote:@Keeper Your entire day 2 is full of indecisiveness, stating rather obvious gameplay points, and somehow coming out of the Frogster interactions deciding I'm scum from them at the start of the day after worrying about a multiball game?

It feels like busywork so far, though the other two scumreads are worse as I see it.

The Latin refers to purgatory if that helps anyone.
Salve. The translation means Lone[ly] Soul, and is often used in Abrahamic texts to depict a soul bound in chains, lost to purgatory.

In the game, they are use by Tainted Jacob to bind Dark Esau who seeks retribution against his deceitful brother - depending how you read the texts.
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:05 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Official Vote Count

Save The Dragons
(4): Firebringer, Nero Cain, hellbooks, Andante
Andante
(1): momo
MagikHorse
(1): The Keeper
Tejate Raichu
(1): Galron
hellbooks
(1): Save The Dragons
Firebringer
(1): Scorpious

Not Voting
(4): Toogeloo, Tejate Raichu, MagikHorse, Not_Mafia

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2022-03-09 05:00:00)
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:36 am

Post by hellbooks »

In post 1207, hellbooks wrote:IDK, andante reads town to me. i feel like theres environmental storytelling of her sort of thinking about the game and working through a solve
reading through Andante's ISO a second time, I dont feel as confident as I did in this yesterday but I said I would elaborate...

one thing that caught my eye yesterday was how she constructed this "one scum in tej/magik" dichotomy D1, then on D2, declared tej to be town and then later, magik to be scum (which she provided very little justification towards). I feel like that's a conclusion that town has a good chance of coming to based on like, operative bias of not having the hidden info and only working inside one's own logic palace. I think thats the best way I can describe what I was thinking yesterday. but the reason I'm not as confident about this is that theres a thin line between town being in a tunnel and scum coming up with post hoc justifications for a mislim.

that being said... I think scum doesn't try and go for a magikhorse mislim today... there's low hanging fruit that would be more up scum's alley. which brings me to:

I see a potential for Andante's galron push to be in bad faith. I think that frog/galron wagon movement D1 isnt indicative of alignment and could just fall from general circumstances. At least *I* dont find it that convincing because I dont think scum has that much broad influence on wagon movements in big games as people think (i dont have the stats to back it up obv i havent played big games in so long). thats just my intuition though. But I think the fact that Andante stopped commiting to this push and even straight up FORGOT about it in her reads summary in is definitely interesting and not behavior i would expect from scu pushing a miselim
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:39 am

Post by hellbooks »

also anyone who scumreads magikhorse should probably have an answer to frog/magikhorse D1 interaction because EVEN if it was this weird kamikaze one-track bus plan, it was executed with WAY less effort and consistency than anyone who came up with that plan would put into it
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:40 am

Post by MagikHorse »

If you think I'm not scum, why did you open the day by voting me?

The rest is just not doing much of note, which is the same thing people were saying on Day 1.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:47 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1252, Save The Dragons wrote:i think hellbook's iso is a lot of nothing posts made to look busy.

is an example it doesn't say much of anything but looks busy. she says gamestate comments are scummy, okay, she says she was considering hopping off of frogstar, okay so that's testing the waters of jumping off the wagon.

I don't know. I'm having trouble finding content from her D1 posts.

i think she could be an early busser of frogs who didn't know the wagon would blow up and just decided to sacrifice her buddy when it did because slinking off would look suspicious.
I’ll sheep it

VOTE: hellbrooks

Also since I didn’t say it last week I am limited access on weekends right now. I have family in town for the month and it’s only time I get to actually spend time with them. This game gets put on shelf
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:49 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1242, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1236, Firebringer wrote:Nero being bad makes sense
but at least I'm doing something and I sorta kinda helped vote out scum day 1 while you lurked his wagon out.

Why are voting STD while pushing that Scorp and NM are the bussers of Frog?
Me being not good and comparing urself to me isn’t a win for u my friend
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them Fae/Faer

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:54 am

Post by The Keeper »

In post 1257, MagikHorse wrote:

If you think I'm not scum, why did you open the day by voting me?

The rest is just not doing much of note, which is the same thing people were saying on Day 1.
I voted you as it was the correct mechanical vote.

I'm tryin to find some good items, this run is a bit of a bust so far.
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

I'm really not loving Keeper's posts today. They said they would be careful with their vote, and yet they're insisting that Magik was "the correct mechanical vote" when it's pretty obviously never going to be anything more than a vanity wagon today. First of all, no, second of all, why is that the correct mechanical play? Beyond this they still haven't really said much beyond the gimmick aside from shading my slot by just nodding along with Nero's early D2 posts. I said I'd kill Keeper on an associative with Nero, but I'm starting to drift into I would kill Keeper period territory. And not on policy.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:44 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1255, hellbooks wrote:
In post 1207, hellbooks wrote:IDK, andante reads town to me. i feel like theres environmental storytelling of her sort of thinking about the game and working through a solve
reading through Andante's ISO a second time, I dont feel as confident as I did in this yesterday but I said I would elaborate...

one thing that caught my eye yesterday was how she constructed this "one scum in tej/magik" dichotomy D1, then on D2, declared tej to be town and then later, magik to be scum (which she provided very little justification towards). I feel like that's a conclusion that town has a good chance of coming to based on like, operative bias of not having the hidden info and only working inside one's own logic palace. I think thats the best way I can describe what I was thinking yesterday. but the reason I'm not as confident about this is that theres a thin line between town being in a tunnel and scum coming up with post hoc justifications for a mislim.

that being said... I think scum doesn't try and go for a magikhorse mislim today... there's low hanging fruit that would be more up scum's alley. which brings me to:

I see a potential for Andante's galron push to be in bad faith. I think that frog/galron wagon movement D1 isnt indicative of alignment and could just fall from general circumstances. At least *I* dont find it that convincing because I dont think scum has that much broad influence on wagon movements in big games as people think (i dont have the stats to back it up obv i havent played big games in so long). thats just my intuition though. But I think the fact that Andante stopped commiting to this push and even straight up FORGOT about it in her reads summary in is definitely interesting and not behavior i would expect from scu pushing a miselim
Reading this made me like Dragons's vote here. there is no way saying this about me doesn't stem from TMI knowing I'm town. "galron push is probably bad faith" uh excuse me?? Galron spent all of day 1 pretending to be maf, how is that even bad faith??

VOTE: Magik
I'm going to this SR, and hellbooks is most likely a partner
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:07 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1262, Andante wrote:I'm going to this SR, and hellbooks is most likely a partner
Wait...

So the team is the flipped scum, the player that the flipped scum was pushing all day 1, and the player who lead the charge against flipped scum?

There's literally no way I follow that logic train on Day 2.
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

On the slim chance that Andante is town, he needs to pull his head out of this tunnel and start thinking. At the least case me or something, I can do jack all about a naked vote and a scumread you refuse to explain. That's ignoring what Toog said, which is correct. Do you really believe that the entire scumteam piled on Frog the moment he came in instead of trying to get him to actually play the game and make up for his absence? I don't know about you, but I'd far sooner try to get him into the game or get a replacement into the slot instead of whatever that chicanery was.

Also not buying Keeper's "mechanically correct vote" line whatsoever. It's a line to duck out of being responsible for that vote, not any sort of justification for it.

Starting to really think the Keeper/Andante side of my scumlist is correct more and more. Probably due some votes there, but I'm sure someone would shout "It's OMGUS!" and try to thrust more trash down my throat, like Day 1 wasn't enough or something.
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

VOTE: Keeper

Keeper's recent posts pushed me over the edge into individual scum-lean. I feel pretty decent about placing my vote here.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:26 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1262, Andante wrote:

Reading this made me like Dragons's vote here. there is no way saying this about me doesn't stem from TMI knowing I'm town. "galron push is probably bad faith" uh excuse me?? Galron spent all of day 1 pretending to be maf, how is that even bad faith??

That's the second or third time you've mentioned me pretending to be maf. First, other than joking, where was I doing that; and secondly, how do you know that I was pretending?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by Galron »

VOTE: Andante

That just seems like Andante TMI'd me town.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:32 pm

Post by Galron »

Spoiler:
In post 555, Andante wrote:
In post 444, Galron wrote:FB, should I just bus here?
Do you plan on doing anything except pretending to be maf and asking for votes? Cause honestly, Keeper is looking more like town than you
In post 454, Firebringer wrote:
In post 451, Nero Cain wrote:So a hardclaimed gimmick alt is overusing thier gimmick after admitting that they'll be mostly gimmick playing. Yeah, not buying this thought procsess.
So u 100% think that keeper intended to play this game without giving any thoughts and just gimmick post instead of use gimmick as a way to deliver those thoughts in unique style.
I mean, I'd agree with it looking like Keeper has no intent to actually play thus far, but keeper is not alone. I have 4 names of people doing nothing/not even making an effort to play, so I have no interest in pushing this "GIMMICK = MAF" thing right now
In post 458, MagikHorse wrote:I don't think merely being a gimmick alt playing like a gimmick alt is really unusual? Sure, +scum points for the general lack of content, but if content is really what you're worried about they have been responding to questions so why not ask them what they think about a few things to try and pull some out?

They also said they do plan to do some solving in , so I don't even get why you claim they said they didn't intent to play the game.
I definitely agree with this, if you have an issue with keeper, why not try interacting with them?
In post 477, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Eh I guess Nero is town after all.
You got Nero town from that? Please share more on that... I'm not seeing that from that exchange
In post 482, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 480, Tejate Raichu wrote:
In post 477, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Eh I guess Nero is town after all.
Could I ask what in particular you think looks town about these recent posts?
General aggro energy
lol jk, ok Tejate having the same question as me... very good look for Tejate!!! uhhh I didn't really feel aggro energy there tbh
In post 485, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 480, Tejate Raichu wrote:Could I ask what in particular you think looks town about these recent posts?
Whats scummy about my recent posts?

if they are they why unvote?

if they aren't why are you questioning them?
I mean, I know you're not asking me this, but I did not view your posts as towny there, not saying they're scummy, but they definitely did not scream "TOWN" so that's where I'm confused why they made cat declare you as town, and now you defending that they were towny posts is like... what?? idk
In post 496, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, let's be serious, Keeper isn't making it to end game or anything but I absolutely do think that the reasoning Fire has presented for voting Keeper is erroneous and is thus likely scum that's just laying down an ez vote.
Yes, I agree with this. Not certain I'd declare keeper isn't going to endgame yet, but Fire is trying to take the easy path, avoid as little conflict/attention possible.. definitely not feeling towny
In post 515, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 505, Galron wrote:Yes, it would.

VOTE: Frozen Angel
This shtick is getting old

Not to mention, hopping off a wagon on someone you scumread is pretty bad when we should be forming wagons
I'm pretty certain Galron is actively playing against town, yes, it is HIGHLY annoying
In post 544, Galron wrote:Tejate wagon obv not going, and I'm not as sure about him as I was. Voting Frozen Angel was a decent thought when I was falling asleep, but not feeling it now. UNVOTE: Voting Keepter as a PL, meh. I could go either way I guess. I don't like and would like to see a better answer there.

I dunno. Tejate still seems scummy to me.
So if you have passion for a Tejate lim.. why have I seen 0 conviction for it in your lines? instead you're all "haha I'm maf" like, do you wonder why no one is listening to you? cause I think it's very obvious... go ISO yourself, and look at what we're dealing with

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, should be pretty caught up. Tejate is not maf, and I think Galron is a better lim, I have a handful I'd be ok voting, but I will not vote out Tejate here
UNVOTE: Tejate

I'm working on not being a hyperposter, so yall get walls! Enjoy!

I feel pretty good about a Galron lim, like, the only other "wagon" I'd vote would be Frogster, other than that, I'm not a fan of anywhere else the votes are

VOTE: Galron
In post 708, Andante wrote:well we're at 700 posts, you don't suspect anyone who has posted? just frogs with nothing and galron pretending to be maf?
In post 995, Andante wrote:I still think frog v galron was maf v maf.... there's no way this is town galron.. all game galron has been "pretending to be maf" or whatever he's doing...
In post 1262, Andante wrote:

I don't know why I didn't pick up on this earlier, but she's been saying I'm pretending the entire game.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:22 pm

Post by Andante »

Galron are you saying you want me to vote you cause I sure can do that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:25 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1263, Toogeloo wrote:There's literally no way I follow that logic train on Day 2.
what's up? real life has been crazy I have read very few posts on D2, and D2 reads are entirely based on vibes basically, and whateevr I read when I show up here, much less focus than d1

I'm like super happy right now sooo if anyone needs me for something you have 5 minutes
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:28 pm

Post by Andante »

2 minutes... 5 minutes.. same thing... ok, I'll be back sometime, maybe monday morning tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:28 pm

Post by Andante »

oh yo deadline is 3 days. that's fun!
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:31 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

I don't know what to make of Galron turning on Andante, but either it's one heck of a bus or my solve is wrong.

And Andante, you
are
literally claiming what Toogeloo said in that post, that 2 of the probably 3 remaining Mafia are in the dead Goon's deathtunnel and the person that got the wagon off the ground to begin with. Do you not see how dumb that is?
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:00 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

Frankly I don't find Galron's push impressive and if one flipped scum I wouldn't really say that clears the other. Time is short and we still have yet to decide on a wagon, Andante was already a clear option. I'll be willing to move my vote if we really need to, but I'm fairly sure I have seen absolutely nothing townie from Keeper the entire game, even reading past their gimmick.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”