Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:15 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 359, Malakittens wrote:Ok you don’t know me greeting and I can promise you I don’t use mental health to toy with peoples feeling. I have lost s/o due to spiraling into depression. I have also lost friends and a job due to it as well.

So please let me know when you walk a week in my shoes and then tell me I shit on mental health when majorly of people in my field suffer mental health issues secondary to try to help others.

Either way im done with this conversation.
I'm sorry, you brought it up?

The moment you bring up your real life insecurities and issues they become part of the game. If you don't want people to use them against you then keep them to yourself. I'm not sorry for playing towards my winning goal, and in case you're wondering what it is, that's looking for liars and manipulators, which also includes emotional blackmailers.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:22 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 375, Greeting wrote:
In post 359, Malakittens wrote:Ok you don’t know me greeting and I can promise you I don’t use mental health to toy with peoples feeling. I have lost s/o due to spiraling into depression. I have also lost friends and a job due to it as well.

So please let me know when you walk a week in my shoes and then tell me I shit on mental health when majorly of people in my field suffer mental health issues secondary to try to help others.

The moment you bring up your real life insecurities and issues they become part of the game. If you don't want people to use them against you then keep them to yourself. I'm not sorry for playing towards my winning goal, and in case you're wondering what it is, that's looking for liars and manipulators, which also includes emotional blackmailers.
Its more complicated than just keeping it to yourself. As keeping it to yourself can also lead to it being used against you
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:23 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Fwiw I think retrospectively that wasn't a good wagon from the moment they didn't claim. Not that I caught that at the time but it's quite sad

wiki // GTKAS
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:57 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 373, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I mean, that's not a good reason to vote someone? >_>
I know, but again I want my greeting lim & my greeeting lim was before all the last set of posts by us both. Sadly, all of them just added fuel to this fire.
In post 374, Greeting wrote:
In post 371, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Mala and Math, why did you guys hammer momo yesterday without a claim?
To blame it on me, by creating a false narrative that I was a scum counterwagon to
momo
's town wagon. I don't believe that the circumstances surrounding voting out
momo
were a miscalculation.
Malakittens
knew what they were doing when they made . Their lies and fake confidence are shown in clear contradictions between and . It's just making up stuff and strategy on the go, and the effect is detrimental to town as resulted by today's flip.

VOTE: Malakittens

MathBlade
should also explain himself.
Right. If you actually read math was trying to tell me that you were a town-CW to a Scum-Momo. I have seen on D1 both wagons that were run up both as scum. So CW's don't always just have to be scum vs town.

So now you are indeed OMGUSing me, now you are telling me I'm lining up elims and I'm also an emotional blackmailer.

mmk
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:04 pm

Post by Malakittens »

@Greeting:

So I feel like you are twisting stuff to fit your own agenda.

When Toog mentioned that I had confidence. I was letting him know it was most likely NAI. Yet, you went a step further and just personally attacked me for it which I feel is a line you shouldn't have crossed. I'm actually trying to be civil, but you are making it hard to be. I'm not lying. I'm not trying to emotionally manipulate anyone. Toog isn't the only one to notice a confidence tone difference as I have had people notice it outside of this website as well. HENCE MY IT'S NAI.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:07 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 377, JacksonVirgo wrote:Fwiw I think retrospectively that wasn't a good wagon from the moment they didn't claim. Not that I caught that at the time but it's quite sad
in hindsight, momo prob should have claimed, but now I see why he didn't want to and keep his cards close to his chest

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:08 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 376, JacksonVirgo wrote:

Its more complicated than just keeping it to yourself. As keeping it to yourself can also lead to it being used against you
This. Right now I do have a bit of a tone change in the last few weeks. So those who have played with me in the past can easily pick it up; ie: toog.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 371, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Mala and Math, why did you guys hammer momo yesterday without a claim?
Give me 24 hours and I will explain.
Just not right now.

I need to see one last thing develop/set in.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 377, JacksonVirgo wrote:Fwiw I think retrospectively that wasn't a good wagon from the moment they didn't claim. Not that I caught that at the time but it's quite sad
Can you give me your reads please? You’ve been awfully silent on reads and it would help out a great deal.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:42 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Of all the players Math, why JV?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Great question for tomorrow after work :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:36 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 383, MathBlade wrote:
Can you give me your reads please? You’ve been awfully silent on reads and it would help out a great deal.
Awfully silent? I believe Ive given my reads up to the point Ive read up to. Havent read throuh the night bcuz I hate doing it during night phaes

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:37 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 384, Malakittens wrote:Of all the players Math, why JV?
Cuz Im such a chad

wiki // GTKAS
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:04 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 280, StrangeMatter wrote:That is also partially why since I've had two games now where town hammers way early and it ends up being a PR.
hahaha now it's three
retired...?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:06 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Yes it is.

I thought the wagon was fine until they were hammered early.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:19 am

Post by wavemode »

I hate to be THAT guy but greeting's is kinda true. if someone thinks you're scum they're obviously going to assume everything you say is a lie (or at least, a misleading half-truth). it's part of the game. taking it personally isn't really productive
retired...?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:30 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

A bit off topic while I agree with some of it, it’s worded a really mean spirited way that I don’t like.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:42 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I still like Vander and wave today. I'm ok with Mala I think.

Cat smells fishy, but maybe they like tuna.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:52 am

Post by wavemode »

Malakittens town
Toogeloo town
Greeting town
Cat Scratch Fever hard to say but probably town
MegAzumarill hard to say but probably town
JacksonVirgo hard to say
Vanderscamp hard to say
StrangeMatter hard to say but probably scum
MathBlade hard to say but probably scum
Dwlee99 scum

VOTE: dwlee
retired...?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:17 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Can you expand on these thoughts?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

I really really wish JV would give reads.

It’s like painful.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:41 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 376, JacksonVirgo wrote:

That's one interpretation of what happened. Another interpretation that I believe is that someone uses this as a pre-emptive argument to excuse themselves out of suspicion.

If someone speaks of their newfound confidence and then does stuff that contradicts this confidence, the most logical conclusion is that have been manufacturing content and lying. And, you know, when you claim that someone is 100% scum and then vote someone else to
supposedly
make a point that just doesn't prove one's confidence in my eyes. It starts making sense from a scum point of view: miseliminating a townie and doing it paving the way for oneself to miseliminate another townie Day 2. The
momo
wagon was, in my opinion, a pressure wagon gone very wrong towards the end with the specific aim of targeting me for it later. Twilight of Day 1 was when my suspicion of
Malakittens
started to enhance when they got super erratic with their behavior and went on to hammer a townie (I know that it was
MathBlade
who did this, but
Malakittens
paved the way for him to do it).

Malakittens
claims that they had their first suspicion on me far earlier than when the first vote was cast. While it isn't immediately clear when it was, the first post where they indicated some sort of displeasure with my content was . They present my case as an OMGUS vote which it isn't. While their case on me is obviously wrong, I did not suspect them for having doubts about my alignment, which were crumbed (but not glaringly obvious to me) up until . The case did have
some
merit in the fact that I did not post a lot of content for most of Day 1. I have certainly hinted why and that was because I thought the majority of Day 1 was uneventful and boring. People went after
MathBlade
most of the time, whom I was townreading at the time. Nothing else was happening, many players weren't posting at all. That's it.

What matters in this game is behavior and not one's character. I have made points relating to behavior and received a counterattack in which I have been blamed for attacking one's character with
Malakittens
providing very personal reasoning. That's inexcusable and, objectively speaking, scum indicative. In the context of a mafia game, I am actually reading this as a poor attempt to stop me from reading the slot. It's not even "oh my god, you suck for this post", but "how DARE you attack my mental health" (referencing both and ). Town wants to solve the game. Scum wants to manipulate town against solving the game. Emotionally blackmailing another player into
not
investigating a potential scum slip, giving a real-life based reasoning, is a very anti-town thing to do.

Playstyles vary, but scum interests are always the same. And
Malakittens
' behavior does not indicate a game-solving mindset.

And that is why, in my opinion, the kitty needs to go. Not because they had some issues. But because what they claim doesn't align with their behavior and when pressed about it they get aggressive and manipulative.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:44 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 379, Malakittens wrote:@Greeting:

So I feel like you are twisting stuff to fit your own agenda.

When Toog mentioned that I had confidence. I was letting him know it was most likely NAI. Yet, you went a step further and just personally attacked me for it which I feel is a line you shouldn't have crossed. I'm actually trying to be civil, but you are making it hard to be. I'm not lying. I'm not trying to emotionally manipulate anyone. Toog isn't the only one to notice a confidence tone difference as I have had people notice it outside of this website as well. HENCE MY IT'S NAI.
Writing this post only to indicate that I have read and acknowledged your defense. I am just not buying it for reasons stated in .
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:46 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 393, wavemode wrote:Malakittens town
Toogeloo town
Greeting town
Cat Scratch Fever hard to say but probably town
MegAzumarill hard to say but probably town
JacksonVirgo hard to say
Vanderscamp hard to say
StrangeMatter hard to say but probably scum
MathBlade hard to say but probably scum
Dwlee99 scum

VOTE: dwlee
What makes
Dwlee99
scum? Tbh I'd like you to expand on all of those reads.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

mine
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”