Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by Pavowski »

In post 47, bugspray wrote:thanks
also that is not a misgendering because of the context of this conversation amd i get to say so because
1) it's the big leblowsky who mans everyone
2) i am an ordained priest in the church of the latter day dude

DUDE ME TOO
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 49, chavela wrote:
In post 48, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Enchant you were much more active in RVS during our previous game.
do you think being more active than usual in trust fall would be town indicative?
I've never played trust fall before.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
chavela
chavela
Goon
chavela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by chavela »

In post 51, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 49, chavela wrote:
In post 48, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Enchant you were much more active in RVS during our previous game.
do you think being more active than usual in trust fall would be town indicative?
I've never played trust fall before.
well what would you assume from your current knowledge of the setup?
me envolveran las sombras
chavela
chavela
Goon
chavela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by chavela »

especially early with regards to the more active than usual,
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No idea.
I haven't even read any previous games on this except for that meme one where scum just asked someone to trust them in page 1 and they did.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
chavela
chavela
Goon
chavela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:43 pm

Post by chavela »

In post 54, NorwegianboyEE wrote:No idea.
I haven't even read any previous games on this except for that meme one where scum just asked someone to trust them in page 1 and they did.
hm
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Do you think asking me what i know about this setup is alignment indicative for me?

- Bunno
chavela
chavela
Goon
chavela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:43 pm

Post by chavela »

i assume you are talking about the not mafia + hydra i was technically a part of game
chavela
chavela
Goon
chavela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:44 pm

Post by chavela »

In post 56, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Do you think asking me what i know about this setup is alignment indicative for me?
? i think how you think about it now when trying to do so is potentially alignment indicative yes
chavela
chavela
Goon
chavela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:45 pm

Post by chavela »

In post 58, chavela wrote:
In post 56, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Do you think asking me what i know about this setup is alignment indicative for me?
? i think how you think about it now when trying to do so is potentially alignment indicative yes
like you are questioning enchant's lower activity this rvs right

without considering if that would be more or less likely to be scum indicative here

so i was trying to see if you'd put more thoughts towards it
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My thinking is that Enchant is an player that thinks of themselves as limbait, but they were very active in day 1 RVS in a previous game as a town player. So my thinking is that scum!Enchant would be much less active because they would be afraid to talk as they see their own posts as their worst enemy. And thus would try to limit their early influence until they get an better footing in the game.

- Bunno
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:49 pm

Post by bugspray »

i think limbait is a much smaller factor this game, instead of removing "weaker" players this setup seems to have an inherent tendency to remove "stronger" players who are able to determine others' alignments. consider the 4v2 yeetlo or the 3v1 yeetlo situations that will always happen here
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:49 pm

Post by Pavowski »

In post 59, chavela wrote:
In post 58, chavela wrote:
like you are questioning enchant's lower activity this rvs right

without considering if that would be more or less likely to be scum indicative here

so i was trying to see if you'd put more thoughts towards it
The game is less than an hour old and we're talking about low activity?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

We can still do SOCIAL DISTANCING from those we deem enemies of the state.

- Bunno
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 63, NorwegianboyEE wrote:We can still do SOCIAL DISTANCING from those we deem enemies of the state.
ok bye

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That's not very nice.

- Bunno
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by bugspray »

shiki do you have throughts on my idea in

chavela
chavela
Goon
chavela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by chavela »

In post 60, NorwegianboyEE wrote:My thinking is that Enchant is an player that thinks of themselves as limbait, but they were very active in day 1 RVS in a previous game as a town player. So my thinking is that scum!Enchant would be much less active because they would be afraid to talk as they see their own posts as their worst enemy. And thus would try to limit their early influence until they get an better footing in the game.
hmhmhm,

it is like, i can kinda this thought process but i also don't really see how engaging enchant about enchant's lack of activity in rvs leads to solving the quandary when could engage enchant about anything right
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 67, chavela wrote:
In post 60, NorwegianboyEE wrote:My thinking is that Enchant is an player that thinks of themselves as limbait, but they were very active in day 1 RVS in a previous game as a town player. So my thinking is that scum!Enchant would be much less active because they would be afraid to talk as they see their own posts as their worst enemy. And thus would try to limit their early influence until they get an better footing in the game.
hmhmhm,

it is like, i can kinda this thought process but i also don't really see how engaging enchant about enchant's lack of activity in rvs leads to solving the quandary when could engage enchant about anything right
It might if you had waited instead of immediately questioning the question.

- Bunno
chavela
chavela
Goon
chavela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by chavela »

In post 66, bugspray wrote:shiki do you have throughts on my idea in
i mean, that's general incentive for those players to remain in game and try to pair others instead of themselfs

but it can be hard for others to believe in them,

like someone could just burn their trust for the day on me right now and confirm me town if they want,

unless anyone really thinks i would stay in game as mafia,

but also don't really expect anyone right now to be sure enough i am town for that,

so it's like, an over time thing
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:56 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok so Shiki=Chavela?

- Bunno
chavela
chavela
Goon
chavela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by chavela »

In post 68, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It might if you had waited instead of immediately questioning the question.

infinitely less value in that then just engaging enchant on other subjects whenever the opportunity presents itself

like if you fear that enchant is going to have limited activity

then giving enchant the opportunity to burn that limited activity on talking to you about their limited activity is kinda ... !!! right
chavela
chavela
Goon
chavela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by chavela »

In post 70, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ok so Shiki=Chavela?
ye
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bugspray i feel has that weird aggressive energy but idk if that's trustworthy or not.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 71, chavela wrote:
In post 68, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It might if you had waited instead of immediately questioning the question.

infinitely less value in that then just engaging enchant on other subjects whenever the opportunity presents itself

like if you fear that enchant is going to have limited activity

then giving enchant the opportunity to burn that limited activity on talking to you about their limited activity is kinda ... !!! right
Yes, i wanted to talk to them.
I feel Enchant would be an easy slot for me to read.
Like can u go 5 seconds without ranting about the seeming lack of logic behind my posts. I'm an completely illogical mad man u kno that right?

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Open Games”