LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:05 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

orangepenguin wrote:I wouldn't mind the lynch of k7, Spyrex, or The Ad. I think either The Ad or Spyrex is scum. I'd be willing to switch over, if that's what the town decided, but I am content with my killa vote.
Lets pretend you are a day vig. Who do you kill? It just seems at this point that you are just content with killing whoever you can. Early in the day it was me being scum, no one is following that logic so now its the three players being discussed. I think that manito is the only case you have rejected this day.

When you look at the past actions of you and that you have basically just coattailed every case that has been made while adding little if any input apart from "I agree" and a vote, I just go back to the conculsion that you are scum, probably with manito. While I would prefer to still lynch manito since it would probably help with reads on everyone since he has been more singleminded then you who has gone all over the place for this game, you are my second choice for a lynch today.

I would love to see an actual case from you in the future, backed with reasoning and some solid stances instead of the willingness to lynch whoever has been recently pushed by other players.

BOOM TISH

ThAdmiral - 2 (armlx, orangepenguin)
killa seven - 1 (Netlava)
SpyreX - 1 (ThAdmiral)
Manito - 1 (LlamaFluff)

Not voting - killa seven, TheSweatpantsNinja, Manito, SpyreX

9 alive, 5 to lynch.

-Mod
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:08 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

I am bumping this.

Manito has responded to it already but I really dont want to get into another big post war unless that is what everyone really wants from me. I am content with a "here is my evidence, here is his response, you decide" situation
LlamaFluff wrote:The “Manito is scum lets lynch him” post

I will try to be making this as concise as possible so it doesn’t turn into some monster post that eats up pages upon pages in word, but there is quite a bit to cover here.

1 - The Day 1.5 wagon in relation to K7

Now, the final vote count for day 1.5 left Corin at a deadline lynch over k7 by one vote. During this scramble between the two players where votes got shuffled around quite a bit, manito kept his vote on FL. During the list activity I put out during D1.5 though we find that manitos LoS was FL, Joubert, K7. This is where things get weird. During the last part of that day, manito was presented with two options, vote for his third suspect on his LoS and stop someone who he sure appeared to have a town read (and now is arguing for his life that he did) to get lynched. Or he could of kept his vote on FL and let someone that he had a town read on get killed without making any strong attempts to prevent this from happening. Manito played the end of the day to the extent where he allowed a perceived town player get lynched and let a player he had, and since has vehemently, called scum. This is not a town action.

1.1 – Use of Day 1.5 wagon in cases

Since the lynch of Corin, at most possible opportunities, we have seen manito throw out the fact that people voted for Corin over K7 as a scumtell. This means that manito thinks that K7 is scum, how else could this be considered a scumtell? This relates back to the D1.5 lynch. He is now getting on people for protecting the player he JUST had the opportunity to get lynched. This is just further evidence that there was an intentional avoidance of the entire D1.5 lynching scene by manito.

1.2 – Stance on k7

There has been some flip-flops on k7 being scum or not as well. In manitos 47 there are beyond obvious implications that he has a read of scum on k7. How else does he have “defended k7” as a scumtell? When I challenged him on these points, he quickly dropped k7 to town though, due to the point that he had been not posting in his 51. When we return to his 56 though, and the small debate of “why didn’t you vote K7 D1.5?” had blown over, he goes back to putting K7 back on his LoS. This is attributed to lurking, which is the same reason that he had K7 drop off his list in 51.

2 – Avoidance of Wagons

Manito has done a good job so far at calling nearly every mislynch as it happens. D1.5, he called Corin perfectly. D2.0 he called KoC with relative ease. Most other people were “fooled” by at least one of these wagons. Not manito though, he just clung to his “FL is scum, not voting anyone else” statements. The two instances where he did break from this pattern and vote on a lynching wagon were fl and FS, which both have been used to his advantage. fls lynch quickly got turned against FL and has been used quite a bit to try and get that wagon to the lynching stage. If you look at the timing of votes and posts though there is an interesting pattern that occurred. Four posts after manito moved to a fl vote from an (interestingly enough) FoS on k7, he already set in on FL, this was still being done on day 1.0. In his 13, there is also a distinct move to get FL to vote for fl.

2.1 – Constant push of FL

Since quite argueablely his 11th post in the game, manito has expressed intrest in a lynch of FL. We all know he wants a lynch but at the same time he has not taken many great steps to assure that the lynch would take place. There are mentions of the case and some small debates which mainly are concentrated in early D1.5, but dried up since then. For all of D2.0 the most that manito does is add the Corin vote to why he wants FL lynched. Time wise he appears to spend more time defending KoC then attacking FL. We saw more of the same in 2.5, defending himself this time though. Its fairly clear that manito doesn’t seem to have a lynch of FL a high priority in this game. He mentions the name quite a bit but around this point in the game I have to hunt for any concrete reasoning for the lynch, you would think that something that has been pushed for the past five lynches would of first been easily identified and second actually pushed to completion at this point. Neither have occurred. I think this is just scum camping on a wagon so he doesn’t have to do any scumhunting, just point to FL and say “theres the scum”.

3.1 – The Llama is Bossy Case

A major part of why I seem to be suspected by manito right now is that he says that I am too bossy for him. I am being accused of voting people to make them listen to me, and forcing everyone to vote with me. This is not only an over exaggeration, since I believe the only players I have voted for are Corin, KoC, FS, manito, but also blatantly false. I do try and get my ideas out there, it helps to see the reactions of a large group of people. I do try and make people act, so it can be reviewed later. I don’t run around and try and get everyone who doesn’t listen to me scum. This “scumtell” of his is the equivalent of the “over defensive” tell. They both are very weak at best, and are commonly used to pad cases that need extra evidence to make them look desirable to other players.

3.2 – Guilt by Association Case

Manito always seems to have a hard time pushing my case without mentioning that k7 and FL (netlava) are scum. By doing this he is using an assumption of other players alignments to get my lynched. In the chain of posts where manito presents a case, there were 39 posts refrenced that he called me scum for. Out of those 39 posts, manito uses “k7 and FL are scum” based arguments in 18. Nearly half of everything that was presented against me are conditional of k7 and FL being scum. The fact that manito is trying to push the end of a chain (me) on the beginning of a chain (k7 and FL) is scummy. There is a natural order of proof and progression in this game, and manito is trying to throw it aside while at the same time using it for evidence.
Co-host of The USL Show
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:33 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Unvote:
Vote: TheAd

Lets see how fast we can get this to L-1!
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:12 pm

Post by Netlava »

Daykill: SpyreX
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:21 pm

Post by SpyreX »

OHH NOES MY SECRETS WILL BE SPILLED.

Seriously, whats that about now?
Show

Proud member of BaM
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:45 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Is anyone else confused with all the vote movement going on?
Co-host of The USL Show
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:02 pm

Post by SpyreX »

It's a little perplexing but, hey.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Manito
Manito
Goon
Manito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:51 am

Post by Manito »

My post that was in response to Llama's "case" he reposted above:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 10#1311510

So why did everyone switch to ThAd now? I miss something somewhere?
Games (Won Scum/Won Town/Lost Either):
1-0-0
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:10 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Netlava wrote:
Daykill: SpyreX
What's a day kill? :?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:43 am

Post by SpyreX »

Just netlava smoking turkish delight apparently.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:46 am

Post by SpyreX »

ThAd is scum, is why the votes jumped I guess? Who knows??
Show

Proud member of BaM
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by Netlava »

K7 is scum, is why the votes jumped I guess? Who knows??
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:07 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I thought I was scum, though?
Show

Proud member of BaM
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Can't you both be scum?

But yeah, the wagon on k7 was surprisingly fast. Does that mean scum were opportunistic after I voted him, and followed me (voting k7 when armlx was on it created a technical 'wagon')?

You know what, I'll do the town a favor, and actually do something [amazing].
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:53 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

And by do something [amazing], I mean actually contribute more than just following what Spyrex or Lllamafluff do. Which is kind of stupid, since they both appear to be scummy at the moment. But are they scum? Who knows..time will tell.

In the meantime..
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:54 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Wait a minute- Netlava replaced FL? Seriously. And *mental note* Joubert is The Ad. Okay.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:02 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

you know what would be [amazing] OP? Answering my 2075 (dear god we are over 2000 posts).
Co-host of The USL Show
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:06 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Joubert posted 34 times. The Ad 16. A total of 50, collectively. Most of Joubert's were devoid of content. Ugh. And reading The Ad's case makes me less confident in my Spyrex vote. I like the original case that ?? provided..forgot who, maybe SC? But then again, Spyrex defended it.

ER..

Well, this may seem a bit random at this point, but I promise a case coming sooner.

unvote, Vote The SweatpantsNinja

And yes, I just discovered filter. To be continued..
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:16 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Alright..ANSWERING. :) Just going to bold my responses in the quote tag for simplicity.
LlamaFluff wrote:
orangepenguin wrote:I wouldn't mind the lynch of k7, Spyrex, or The Ad. I think either The Ad or Spyrex is scum. I'd be willing to switch over, if that's what the town decided, but I am content with my killa vote.
Lets pretend you are a day vig. Who do you kill? It just seems at this point that you are just content with killing whoever you can. Early in the day it was me being scum, no one is following that logic so now its the three players being discussed. I think that manito is the only case you have rejected this day.
Is there even such a thing? I would probably kill TheAd or k7. Spyrex, I think he could be scum, but the majority doesn't. TheAd/Joubert has been lurking the whole game, and haven't given any content. Same with killa. He is just..there, and is very scummy. Whether or not he is scum is where the issues lie with him. Probably killa, if we weren't in a lylo situation, though. Obviously, I am very scatterbrained. I'm not very good at scum hunting, but I am trying. Right now, I think armlx is town and I just don't buy that Manito is scum. I am not ruling him out, but I have no intention at this point, to lynch him today. Same with arm, except even a less chance.

When you look at the past actions of you and that you have basically just coattailed every case that has been made while adding little if any input apart from "I agree" and a vote, I just go back to the conculsion that you are scum, probably with manito. While I would prefer to still lynch manito since it would probably help with reads on everyone since he has been more singleminded then you who has gone all over the place for this game, you are my second choice for a lynch today.
I have been following. I agree. I am trying to go by myself though, instead of following. If you recall, I followed you with Corin. I did think KoC was scum. Turned out we were wrong. I followed Spyrex with SC and FS. The case against FS was pretty good, and SC kind of stalled, and I figured there was a good chance that SC would flip, and if not, Spyrex was scum. But I am confused. I don't know what to believe, so I am going by my own thoughts from now on this game. Don't know how that links me to Manito, other than me saying how I don't suspect him.

I would love to see an actual case from you in the future, backed with reasoning and some solid stances instead of the willingness to lynch whoever has been recently pushed by other players.

Don't worry. I plan too. =]

BOOM TISH

ThAdmiral - 2 (armlx, orangepenguin)
killa seven - 1 (Netlava)
SpyreX - 1 (ThAdmiral)
Manito - 1 (LlamaFluff)

Not voting - killa seven, TheSweatpantsNinja, Manito, SpyreX

9 alive, 5 to lynch.

-Mod
And yeah, olive didn't stand out as much as I thought it was. Argh.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:28 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

orangepenguin wrote:And yeah, olive didn't stand out as much as I thought it was. Argh.
The day vig question basically is an "if you could get anyone lynched who would it be?" question, just more... dramatically. They do exist and I have seen one before but that is besides the point.

So if you could kill anyone, without having to convince anyone of it, who would it be? You mention K7, Thad, Spyrex and TSN.
Co-host of The USL Show
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Killa seven.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:24 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Thats a good call for this. :)

Actually, you want a real answer for my vote jumping?

ThAdmiral has been scummy.
K7 either has to be lynched today or let slide.

I'm starting to waver on you OP. If you had actually, well, PLAYED THE GAME the whole time I might not have any doubt.

I'm probably not biting on Manito LF - I still think both of you are town.

If not the two above Netlava sure is asking for it - I was real patient for the rest of that analysis versus a few scattered comments on the game and a "case" on me and then sliding along AND jumping vote.
Show

Proud member of BaM
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:35 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

orangepenguin wrote:Killa seven.
But you just voted TSN... and K7 has more votes against him I think
Co-host of The USL Show
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:52 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Yeah, but after I voted him, a bunch of people followed. That kind of..seemed suspicious and odd and it happened in such a short time. =/

God, I must look ridiculous from your guys' perspective. :|
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:56 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

orangepenguin wrote:God, I must look ridiculous from your guys' perspective. :|
Werent the people who followed the same ones you were voting with which again were the same ones you suspect? I am just trying to get a read on you. With you rejecting just amlx and manito as lynches while having already had four(?) votes out today its pretty hard to get a solid read on what you are trying to do.
Co-host of The USL Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”