Emotion Calculus
Emotion Calculus
Goon
Emotion Calculus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:30 am

Post by Emotion Calculus »

i think the discard pile is a stupid thing t judge. i'll try my argument one last time and then some poor townies gonna get flashwagoned but at least i can say i tried
like bro.
the rules say that you literally COULD not get the alignment you wanted so what in the world does the discard pile even mean. like you could be like
role: vig day vig
alignment: town doctor
and end up being scum.
or you could have chosen two scum roles and end up being town

what does role discard/role cards even mean then. like andante discarded an ic, great do you all want to out a strong pr on day 1.
like i just dont get it because the discard pile does not say anything on day 1. why are we even looking at it so closely right now. like who knows if it will ever be useful but right now, it is definitely not useful. also i struggle to believe most of these role card alignment claims so i also think thats kinda dumb

like the issue is that i think there is potentially a way to make use of this info in the future, but right now? its an entire waste of time and waste of information that helps no one but evil factions.

like do you think discussing these discard piles and making people with "suspicious discards who might potentially be prs" claim is going to help scum or help town

/rant because i am very grumpy right now after sleeping like 4 hours and having to go to school.
right now is like noraa on fire angry not really at the game but um good rant environment also i dont want to go to school ugh ok rant over byw
We calculate your debt and emotions.
Emotion Calculus
Emotion Calculus
Goon
Emotion Calculus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:31 am

In post 201, Emotion Calculus wrote:believe most of these role card alignment claims
in the sense that literally everyone who is scum who didnt want to be scum, likely got three non-town roles and is claiming
[non-town] town and town
Emotion Calculus
Emotion Calculus
Goon
Emotion Calculus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:33 am

In post 202, Emotion Calculus wrote:[non-town] town and town
which may or may not be what we got ummmmmm nope defintely not
but the chances of so many people being town and getting that rand is sus.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 201, Emotion Calculus wrote:i think the discard pile is a stupid thing t judge. i'll try my argument one last time and then some poor townies gonna get flashwagoned but at least i can say i tried
like bro.
the rules say that you literally COULD not get the alignment you wanted so what in the world does the discard pile even mean. like you could be like
and end up being scum.

what does role discard/role cards even mean then. like andante discarded an ic, great do you all want to out a strong pr on day 1.
like i just dont get it because the discard pile does not say anything on day 1. why are we even looking at it so closely right now. like who knows if it will ever be useful but right now, it is definitely not useful. also i struggle to believe most of these role card alignment claims so i also think thats kinda dumb

like the issue is that i think there is potentially a way to make use of this info in the future, but right now? its an entire waste of time and waste of information that helps no one but evil factions.

like do you think discussing these discard piles and making people with "suspicious discards who might potentially be prs" claim is going to help scum or help town

/rant because i am very grumpy right now after sleeping like 4 hours and having to go to school.
right now is like noraa on fire angry not really at the game but um good rant environment also i dont want to go to school ugh ok rant over byw
https://www.reddit.com/r/confidentlyincorrect/
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

lolol emotion calculus is non town caught for what they think are "wrong reasons"
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

the discards are absolutely mildly indicative of how someone chose between picks and thats why we are claiming alignemt of cards a la secret hitler
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:20 am

Post by TemporalLich »

VOTE: Emotion Calculus

manifestly in scum mindset, I can see the thoughtstreams and they scream "scum"
time will end
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:26 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 201, Emotion Calculus wrote:i think the discard pile is a stupid thing t judge. i'll try my argument one last time and then some poor townies gonna get flashwagoned but at least i can say i tried
like bro.
and end up being scum.

I think japanese is more understandble than this.

Either way, i don't mind/care about Andante discard. Overall, Innocent Child suck. I am not even sure how it supposed to work, like what if Mafia get Innocent Child? Do they reveal as Town or Maf?
Discarding Bulletproof is something strange. Unless Flea is Unjester lol.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:27 am

Post by TemporalLich »

my takeaway from is that emotion calculus is in a scum mindset
time will end
Emotion Calculus
Emotion Calculus
Goon
Emotion Calculus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:29 am

In post 205, DkKoba wrote:lolol emotion calculus is non town caught for what they think are "wrong reasons"
you've never caught me before and you never will
Emotion Calculus
Emotion Calculus
Goon
Emotion Calculus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:33 am

Scum me has no reason to stop these claims. I could just claim town town alien and call it a day but no lets do this instead
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:35 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Discards do matter. Alignments only get mod-shifted if the minimum requirements aren't met, and unless someone wants to claim that theirs was, we have no reason to just assume that happened.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 210, Emotion Calculus wrote:
In post 205, DkKoba wrote:lolol emotion calculus is non town caught for what they think are "wrong reasons"
you've never caught me before and you never will
Perspective slip becsuse youve never randed scum against me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 212, Radical Rat wrote:Discards do matter. Alignments only get mod-shifted if the minimum requirements aren't met, and unless someone wants to claim that theirs was, we have no reason to just assume that happened.
(If youre town because of a realignment dont fucking claim because theres only 4 of us then LOL)
retired
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Hi, brain empty, no thoughts.

Purple
Banana and Almond, or Mint Choc Chip.
Weak
Shocked.

and that is all for now.
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 214, DkKoba wrote:
In post 212, Radical Rat wrote:Discards do matter. Alignments only get mod-shifted if the minimum requirements aren't met, and unless someone wants to claim that theirs was, we have no reason to just assume that happened.
(If youre town because of a realignment dont fucking claim because theres only 4 of us then LOL)
Evil Majority 1d
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:25 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I got Sentry, which is an unblockable PGO role. I may or may not have picked it.

This is me explicitly claiming that I
might
be a PGO, so you have been warned.

I am Town because everyone should know by now that I prefer Town since I literally lose sleep as scum, and I am always town ~8:1 town to scum game ratio.

Yesterday was my 20th wedding anniversary. I'm in a pretty good mood today.

I think Enchant's Miller Pick is suspect.

VOTE: Enchant
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

Congrats! I have thoughts on your vote but ill abstain for now
retired
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:27 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 214, DkKoba wrote:
well, i'd rather be aware that 2/3rds of the playerlist is scum rather that not don't you think?

(doubt that's a thing though)

pedit : what do you think of calculus so far?
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:36 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 219, Gypyx wrote:pedit : what do you think of calculus so far?
If this is at me, I will state that I almost
always
ignore posting gimmicks if it makes posts annoying to read. As a result I have skipped about 90% of emotional calculus' posts because fuck that.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Gypyx »

recent posts don't feature the japanese / whatever though so i'd advise to read that
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:41 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Honestly, the Japanese isn't that bad. I was able to just ignore the Japanese characters (aside from the numbers, which were pretty obvious anyway) and the posts are still plenty readable.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:42 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Also, Happy Anniversary Toogeloo!

Emotion Calculus
Emotion Calculus
Goon
Emotion Calculus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:03 am

In post 222, Radical Rat wrote:Honestly, the Japanese isn't that bad. I was able to just ignore the Japanese characters (aside from the numbers, which were pretty obvious anyway) and the posts are still plenty readable.
它 is not Japanese, it is 汉字. Japanese shares some characters, but Japanese also has a lot more "curvy" characters.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”