Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:25 am

Post by Tejate Raichu »

In post 1423, Toogeloo wrote:Not going to wait for my popcorn.
I am a VT.

Whoever is next is still next.

I feel as though scum team has to be small if we are getting this many kills a night consistently.
Considering we haven't lost yet, it's pretty likely that the scumteam is 3 and we're just in LiLo. Lower wouldn't make sense for a playerlist with that many vigilantes, higher and we'd lose. I'm honestly kind of looking forward to seeing the neighbor PT after the game to figure out what the absolute hell happened here, because it seems like town has effectively massacred itself. Honestly, I severely doubt that we even have a surviving vigilante.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:27 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I wouldn't have believed 3 in 18, but it kind of has to be. Or maybe it's just a bulletproof serial killer lol.
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:35 am

Post by Tejate Raichu »

It's a singleball. Also, something to consider: even if we lim correctly today, there's a chance we may not be much better off for it. It seems pretty clear to me that the neighborhood was solely vigilantes, however given the nature of neighborhoods it's not impossible that a goon or even a mafia sided vigilante was among them. I can't imagine the scum PR isn't powerful given the nature of the theme and what we know of the roles so far.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:00 am

Post by Scorpious »

Ok, who has seen this movie?

We’re up to 8 VT’s with claims and deaths.

Would the context of the movie mesh with so many vigs and vt’s?
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:03 am

Post by Tejate Raichu »

I haven't watched it yet, but from what I do know of the plot the protagonist is a mole in a crime ring of some sort. That probably explains the vigilantes.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:14 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1429, Tejate Raichu wrote:I haven't watched it yet, but from what I do know of the plot the protagonist is a mole in a crime ring of some sort. That probably explains the vigilantes.
Well shit. That automatically makes me think there is a traitor now.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:47 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Think we went through this on Day 1. Also, a no Mafia, only Serial Killer is still single ball lol.

If I was in a 3 man Mafia team in a game this big, I'd probably be pissed. It's seem too swingy, or need to be. As many town vigs that have flipped, the game could have been over night 1.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1431, Toogeloo wrote:Think we went through this on Day 1. Also, a no Mafia, only Serial Killer is still single ball lol.

No mafia, only SK isn't mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:57 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Mafia isn't in the game description anywhere.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

But we're not in mishmash
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:08 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I say we take a vote. If you think this this is a Mafia game, vote Mafia. If you think it's not a Mafia game, vote Not Mafia.

VOTE: Not Mafia
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

In post 1430, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1429, Tejate Raichu wrote:I haven't watched it yet, but from what I do know of the plot the protagonist is a mole in a crime ring of some sort. That probably explains the vigilantes.
Well shit. That automatically makes me think there is a traitor now.
Do you think it's possible that the vigi neighborhood actually represents the baddies, and a mafia in the neighborhood represents a mole?
In post 1435, Toogeloo wrote:I say we take a vote. If you think this this is a Mafia game, vote Mafia. If you think it's not a Mafia game, vote Not Mafia.

VOTE: Not Mafia
When I said I think there are 3, I meant 3 left and 4 total. So maybe we shouldn't give mafia an easy out to quickhammer in LiLo.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

YOLO

Besides, I think the team is probably NM, You (Tejate), and one more, of which I'm still thinking on.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm town though
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

We're all town. Everyone still alive. Ask anyone.
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

Could you explain why you think I'm maf? From what I've seen you've pretty much been sheeping other people's reads the whole time, and Nero's read on me was part of a solve that conveniently ignores that even if the entire rest of the solve was correct (which it was not), it actually has nothing preventing you from being scum in it.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:58 pm

Post by Firebringer »

toog, if Not mafia was scum I would be dead.

Also why don't u think Magik is scum here?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:59 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1427, Tejate Raichu wrote:It's a singleball. Also, something to consider: even if we lim correctly today, there's a chance we may not be much better off for it. It seems pretty clear to me that the neighborhood was solely vigilantes, however given the nature of neighborhoods it's not impossible that a goon or even a mafia sided vigilante was among them. I can't imagine the scum PR isn't powerful given the nature of the theme and what we know of the roles so far.
singleball doesn't exclude serial killer.

imagine a sk in this setup with no bp though.
i can see pooky being that mean to an sk
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:11 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

Regardless, is it actually worth worrying about an SK today? We're in a situation where, if anything, we'd prefer a hypothetical SK to be alive. I'd have to watch the movie(s) myself to get more educated on how likely it is, but currently I feel like it's extremely likely that someone in the vigi neighborhood was scum, but since the neighborhood is most likely all dead they're never gonna claim it. So unfortunately I think that kind of takes us back to square one as far as the setup goes.

Honestly, this is why I kind of wanted to discuss the setup on day 2. I had the feeling that the neighborhood was all vigilantes, and I wanted to just outright state "hey, there's probably max 1 scum in the neighborhood so depending on how big it is maybe don't shoot within the neighborhood". Hindsight is 20/20.

Basically, I highly doubt Magik will claim anything but VT here, which means we only have one PR claim. What do you think of hellbooks claim by the way?
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:10 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

Had a great birthday, am back to see it's my turn for the popcorn (presuming myself to be the only pony in the game). As Tejate surmised I am another Vanilla Town, nothing unusual or out of the ordinary. Will pass the popcorn over to Scorpius.

I think I'll buy the Doctor claim for now. There was some initial paranoia that a scum might try a claim like that to look town in an otherwise mountainous game, but Hell's claimed actions matches up with their reads too well and I was generally liking their play prior in prior days, and even see why they were so particular about my Day 2 mistake as someone with more to lose than a vanilla. If that's scum somehow, she's really done a good job of looking town, and I don't think I have any real reason to consider that as scum.

Fire pushing me as scum is definitely on the wrong track and warrants some looking into now that my partying is done too, especially since he didn't bat an eye at Hell's Doctor claim boasting protection on me N2. It feels weird that it went unmentioned/unnoticed by Fire there. Like really, is it really that unlikely that I'd survive two nights when one of those nights was after a rapidly cutoff day with many people still left alive and when the other night had a Doctor claim on me and high chances of them going after Nero instead? Why does that somehow negate all your previous thoughts of "Magik was the towniest town" between Day 2 and 3 when I was not even at risk of dying Night 2 due to the Doctor? I'm kind of struggling to see where it comes from after the Doc claim short of pure paranoia. Similarly I want to know why Fire thinks he'd be dead if N_M was scum, it feels like some sort of meta reasoning I want to pry into. It feels like a really odd thing to mention otherwise.

Tejate's right about the SK, if there's an SK town has little chance but to rely on them to help mop up the scum in a situation like this. Elimming the SK likely just means town loses to the Mafia. It's a situation I've seen happen in Town of Salem a few times where Town needed a third party killer to remove a larger threat to both of their win conditions.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:23 pm

Post by Firebringer »

glad u had a happy birthday.
I am not making comments on role claims till everyone claims and btw its ur turn magik
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:24 pm

Post by Firebringer »

by ur turn i mean u need to popcorn to next
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:25 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1444, MagikHorse wrote:I am another Vanilla Town, nothing unusual or out of the ordinary. Will pass the popcorn over to Scorpius.
reading is tech
Show

Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:35 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

I'm ideally going to be going into an edible induced coma shortly, so two things before I go pass out:

1) Happy birthday Magik.
2) I'm kind of debating with myself whether or not it's worth it to look into the ISOs of the vigi neighborhood. Did anyone ever get the impression that even one of them was breadcrumbing or hinting at their abilities/neighbors at all? If we could just know whether or not there was a 5th neighbor, and who it is, we might actually have something. I feel pretty comfortable in my theory about the setup given the claims so far and the theme, but it's still possible that the vigis were a neighborhood just so they're not extremely overpowered masons.
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:02 pm

Post by hellbooks »

rough day today so i'll see u tmrw.