She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4025 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by Titus »

That moment when I FoS myself lol
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4026 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4025, Yeet wrote:
In post 4022, Titus wrote:
In post 4021, Yeet wrote:Sounds like you are tilted that you think I am playing “objectively worse” than you because I don’t write tons of logic and switch a lot, yet you’re the one getting wagoned
Yuck
What is wrong with my statement? Are you just saying this because you are a very facts and logic based player?
Nope. My gut says it's because you know April's town. Like why would you jump to him being tilted? Second, professor style tones are rarely tilted. If April was tilted, I'd expect more contempt from the words he's typing.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4027 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:57 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4023, Titus wrote:*sees inanity of page 1*

*bolts to VCs*
In post 4024, Yeet wrote:

*bolts to VCs*
Why even read page one we all knew you were just gonna do that anyway :P
Yeah it's potentially a LAMIST statement to make with a built in excuse to not share thoughts.

I think luminary suggested the first 60 pages and then skipping to when April becomes active which I'd like because Titus' slot is one I really need to sort.

An alternative approach, not really reading at all and providing fresh reads as they come, could be helpful for scum hunting but would be more difficult for us to read Titus' slot itself.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4028 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4026, Titus wrote:Using a quick view of the VCs, I would look at Datisi and fua closer. Not superb reasoning but developing reads on those two would give reads on the whole.

My current theory is that scum were sheeping people to punish controversy and just placing easy votes. While it's possible, it's rare for scum to be aggressive when they don't need to be.

Math's prior poster likely provoked a scum vote or two not because of his opinions but what he was saying. Such callousness would make me want to vote him out if he wasn't a mason.
Can you explain why your analysis is implicating Datisi and fua?

Also does your method of VCA become more helpful the more slots are flipped?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4029 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*bolts to VCs*
I'm actually surprised that she read page 1.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4030 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4029, Frogsterking wrote:

*bolts to VCs*

*bolts to VCs*
Yeah it's potentially a LAMIST statement to make with a built in excuse to not share thoughts.

I think luminary suggested the first 60 pages and then skipping to when April becomes active which I'd like because Titus' slot is one I really need to sort.

An alternative approach, not really reading at all and providing fresh reads as they come, could be helpful for scum hunting but would be more difficult for us to read Titus' slot itself.
Ooh fresh meat.

I'm not an easy player to read. I just think differently. I feel I'm pretty transparent but I'm the only one who feels this way.

I try to read people by what they do as opposed to what they say. I care more about why than the what. So early pregame RVS generally makes my eyes bleed. Occasionally I do try, but that try is legit NAI.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4031 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4030, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 4026, Titus wrote:Using a quick view of the VCs, I would look at Datisi and fua closer. Not superb reasoning but developing reads on those two would give reads on the whole.

My current theory is that scum were sheeping people to punish controversy and just placing easy votes. While it's possible, it's rare for scum to be aggressive when they don't need to be.

Math's prior poster likely provoked a scum vote or two not because of his opinions but what he was saying. Such callousness would make me want to vote him out if he wasn't a mason.

They're major wagons at various gamestates. Knowing the options scum have suggests where they might want to be on the wagon.

Absolutely yes. I'm using it now to just get feet wet. The more we know about options, the more we can tell about an agenda.

For instance, assuming Math is a mason, then why would scum shoot monkey over Math? What does that say? Votes can and do tell a similar story.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4032 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

scum do post during RVS so it's possible to find scum during "RVS"

can we kill VP now?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4033 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by Eyes without a face »

In post 3997, Scorpious wrote:Eyes,

Do you have any thoughts on the replacements?
Sure. One of them is a MASON, and one is a CLAIMED VIG. I like April out of the other 3, and the remaining 2 haven't posted anything meaningful yet.

As for the respective slots, aside from Math and Enchant all other 3 were in my PoE.

Now the icing on the cake: They all replaced IN DAY TWO (except Math if memory serves) so that's way different (i.e. the "theory" doesn't apply)

Oh, and by the way I'm an alt of a face with no eyes. lol
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4034 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4034, Nero Cain wrote:scum do post during RVS so it's possible to find scum during "RVS"

can we kill VP now?
I didn't get a staunch read either way yet. Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4035 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4035, Eyes without a face wrote:one is a CLAIMED VIG
Wait what? I never claimed vig.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4036 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:07 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

The last statement in applies to Dragon I think. It's possible Dragon's approach to the game is helpful for town!Dragon for his scum hunting and unhelpful for others to determine Dragon's alignment.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4037 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4033, Titus wrote:assuming Math is a mason
:facepalm:
In post 4033, Titus wrote:then why would scum shoot monkey over Math?
its Math...
In post 4036, Titus wrote:I didn't get a staunch read either way yet. Why?
So you read him? If so why did you not talk about him. If your post wasn't about VP then I have no clue what you are on about.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4038 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4037, Titus wrote:
Enchant is the claimed vig. Previously fua
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4039 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by Eyes without a face »

In post 4037, Titus wrote:
Enchant is the claimed vig (well Enchant slt is, since it was fua who claimed it on D1)
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4040 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4034, Nero Cain wrote:scum do post during RVS so it's possible to find scum during "RVS"

can we kill VP now?
I'm worried shinier topics are going to distract from the VP wagon.
In post 4032, Titus wrote:
In post 4029, Frogsterking wrote:

*bolts to VCs*

*bolts to VCs*

Ooh fresh meat.

I'm not an easy player to read. I just think differently. I feel I'm pretty transparent but I'm the only one who feels this way.

I try to read people by what they do as opposed to what they say. I care more about why than the what. So early pregame RVS generally makes my eyes bleed. Occasionally I do try, but that try is legit NAI.
This post is fair because I wasn't asking any questions in so Titus is like mirroring me which makes me think town a little bit (or a deliberate pocketing attempt.)
In post 4033, Titus wrote:
In post 4030, Frogsterking wrote:

They're major wagons at various gamestates. Knowing the options scum have suggests where they might want to be on the wagon.

Absolutely yes. I'm using it now to just get feet wet. The more we know about options, the more we can tell about an agenda.

For instance, assuming Math is a mason, then why would scum shoot monkey over Math? What does that say? Votes can and do tell a similar story.
Okay so you think Datisi and fua seem scummy because they were viable mislim targets who weren't being pushed very much?

As for HEM and Math I was looking at that earlier and the only difference that really stood out to me was that HEM was pretty vocal about sortng Yeet and even joined my vanity wagon for a little while and Math wasn't vocal about investigating Yeet.

@Math
Are you good at reading your sister?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4041 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:32 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4042, Frogsterking wrote:I'm worried shinier topics are going to distract from the VP wagon.
Scum tears
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4042 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4042, Frogsterking wrote:HEM was pretty vocal about sortng Yeet and even joined my vanity wagon for a little while
What do you mean by vanity wagon?
YOUR AD HERE

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4043 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4044, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4042, Frogsterking wrote:HEM was pretty vocal about sortng Yeet and even joined my vanity wagon for a little while
What do you mean by vanity wagon?
I felt like I was the only one voting for Yeet most of the day. I think I was the only voter when HEM joined me.
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #4044 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 4032, Titus wrote:I try to read people by what they do as opposed to what they say. I care more about why than the what.
Aren't these two sentences opposites?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4045 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4042, Frogsterking wrote:I'm worried shinier topics are going to distract from the VP wagon.
oh shiny.....

tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #4046 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 4033, Titus wrote:For instance, assuming Math is a mason, then why would scum shoot monkey over Math?
Probably because Math gunked up the game for 30 pages and made a lot of players not want to listen to him.

I don't mean this in a rude way, what he's doing now is fine.
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4047 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by Yeet »

In post 4028, Titus wrote:
In post 4025, Yeet wrote:
In post 4022, Titus wrote:
In post 4021, Yeet wrote:Sounds like you are tilted that you think I am playing “objectively worse” than you because I don’t write tons of logic and switch a lot, yet you’re the one getting wagoned
Yuck
What is wrong with my statement? Are you just saying this because you are a very facts and logic based player?
Nope. My gut says it's because you know April's town. Like why would you jump to him being tilted? Second, professor style tones are rarely tilted. If April was tilted, I'd expect more contempt from the words he's typing.
I was referring to Malcolm in that post.

The timeline is, I sussed Malcolm early, then April replaced in and started pushing Malcolm with reasons, and I liked that so April has firmly pocketed me at this point.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4048 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:24 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

I'm really just feelin good vibes from yeet, eyes, and hell even Nero. I also think VPB and Tene are both town.

@Titus - I think DeasV and Fire likely have 1 scum in them, curious on your thoughts on those slots.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #4049 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:03 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

No flavour. Mizzy is bizzy!

Official Votecount 2.11VP Baltar (5): tenebrousluminary, Nero Cain, Frogsterking, DeasVail, fireisredsir
[E-4]

MalcolmTucker (3): April Ludgate, Eyes without a face, Yeet
Enchant (1): Galron
Galron (1): Enchant
fireisredsir (1): VP Baltar
April Ludgate (1): Save the Dragons
Cape90 (1): Titus
Yeet (1): MalcolmTucker

Not Voting (3): Scorpious, Cape90, MathBlade

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to achieve an elimination.

Day 2 will end in (expired on 2022-03-16 09:20:00).

click here for joined mod iso.

I'm limited to phone posting for the next 36 hours or so and the worst is busy for some of that time period too. I'll do what I can to keep the thread up to date.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”