(2)
bugspray (422), humaneatingmonkey (471)
humaneatingmonkey
(1)
Enchant (163)
Distrustful
(7)
chavela, Pavowski, Ydrasse, the worst, Greeting, Meuh, Kuriyama

No valid trust pairing has been formed. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2022-03-14 09:25:00).
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by Pavowski »

Today got away from me a bit, I'll catch up properly tomorrow but welcome kuri and hello duck

Is that all of our replacements now?

Anyway it's nice some people are finally scumreading me (or at least saying so), that's more like it
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:51 pm

Post by the worst »

I believe thats all of us, yup! Heya Pavowski!
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:32 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

You guys have 24 hours before I accept Enchant's trust.
Kuriyama
Kuriyama
Goon
Kuriyama
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:53 pm

Post by Kuriyama »

riveting
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:53 pm

shiki, what do you think of this game if i flip town?
Kuriyama
Kuriyama
Goon
Kuriyama
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:53 pm

Post by Kuriyama »

Hi Pavo!!!
chavela
chavela
Goon
chavela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:00 pm

Post by chavela »

In post 851, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 828, chavela wrote:and much less like trying to drag me into quicksand
i do not understand why you feel this way. i've been very kind to you.
sorry was not trying to say you have been unkind

simply that it has felt like you entered the game saying everyone should be wary of me and then pushed me in a way that felt like it gave no consideration to me possibly being town -

like the intention was to say i was mafia not to sort me
me envolveran las sombras
chavela
chavela
Goon
chavela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:06 pm

Post by chavela »

In post 852, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Enchant I'm ready to trust you.
i guess i do not really understand why you aren’t more wary of the people now townreading both you and enchant if you were scumreading enchant before - because that would be the path for mafia partnered with enchant to get enchant out of the game but it is more than one person and you know you own alignment so hard for me to weigh
chavela
chavela
Goon
chavela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:07 pm

Post by chavela »

phone posting takes impossibly long for me so bear with me a bit
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:19 pm

In post 884, chavela wrote:i guess i do not really understand why you aren’t more wary of the people now townreading both you and enchant if you were scumreading enchant before - because that would be the path for mafia partnered with enchant to get enchant out of the game but it is more than one person and you know you own alignment so hard for me to weigh
In post 884, chavela wrote:i guess i do not really understand why you aren’t more wary of the people now townreading both you and enchant if you were scumreading enchant before - because that would be the path for mafia partnered with enchant to get enchant out of the game but it is more than one person and you know you own alignment so hard for me to weigh
shiki you all can't be mafia.

if enchant was scum, her partner's intention is either bus or raise her status to trustable.

i thought bugspray was scum, and it fits the narrative that they were bussing their partner (that was their position at early game).

but to me, it seemed like all of you independently agree that her instatrust does not mean she's scum, and ydrasse's appeal was very reasonable. (in that, it doesn't make sense for scum!enchant to instatrust someone without establishing rapport.) i am also warming up to the idea that enchant is town.

i wonder if bugspray would stop me though.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:20 pm

also i'm town. you're wrong about me. sorry about that.
chavela
chavela
Goon
chavela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:22 pm

Post by chavela »

In post 871, humaneatingmonkey wrote:are we playing with isis?
if referring to kuriyama potentially being isis i think it is pretty unlikely isis would reply to a readslist she knew was more or less meaningless to me with ‘im dead’

not that i really understand why kuriyama responded that way other than to say, ‘other solves bad my solve is correct!’ which is consistent with earlier response to humaneatingmonkey but not really consistent with more recent ‘game is all about player agency everyone should do what they want’

maybe noteworthy that the replacements made similar pushes here or rather, pushes that lead to similar game actions if acted on for a number of reasons

like could potential be because of shared agenda
or simply because entering as replacements gave them better view of game
Kuriyama
Kuriyama
Goon
Kuriyama
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:25 pm

Post by Kuriyama »

In post 888, chavela wrote:which is consistent with earlier response to humaneatingmonkey but not really consistent with more recent ‘game is all about player agency everyone should do what they want’
I feel guilty about Norwee replacing out :<
chavela
chavela
Goon
chavela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:27 pm

Post by chavela »

In post 887, humaneatingmonkey wrote:also i'm town. you're wrong about me. sorry about that.
i am not functioning as though you are definitely mafia, simply sharing the reasons why i have felt some of your actions feel more likely to come from mafia;

like entering and immediately trying to be trusted and refusing to give me the same benefit or even really trying to read me at that time while still expecting it to be given to you, et cetera

like if you’re town i assume you can understand why it felt that way and if you’re mafia, well yeah
chavela
chavela
Goon
chavela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:33 pm

Post by chavela »

In post 886, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
shiki you all can't be mafia.

if enchant was scum, her partner's intention is either bus or raise her status to trustable.

i thought bugspray was scum, and it fits the narrative that they were bussing their partner (that was their position at early game).

but to me, it seemed like all of you independently agree that her instatrust does not mean she's scum, and ydrasse's appeal was very reasonable. (in that, it doesn't make sense for scum!enchant to instatrust someone without establishing rapport.) i am also warming up to the idea that enchant is town.

i wonder if bugspray would stop me though.
i know they can’t all be mafia but i also know that that general push has felt like it has come from kuriyama and ydrasse building on norwegianboyee’s posts in a way that is very hard to get a gauge on because those were their first posts

how would bugspray stop you from accepting enchant’s trust?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:36 pm

In post 890, chavela wrote:like entering and immediately trying to be trusted and refusing to give me the same benefit or even really trying to read me at that time while still expecting it to be given to you, et cetera
my playstyle involves a lot of reaction tests in the beginning, and sometimes i have to pretend to behave a certain way to generate ai content early. this might appear scummy, but because i'm confident in my ability to townspew later, and i dont know any other playstyles, this is what i do. i also think it's just that you've experienced me more as scum than town, and that's colored your judgment.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:37 pm

In post 891, chavela wrote:kuriyama and ydrasse building on norwegianboyee’s posts in a way that is very hard to get a gauge on because those were their first posts
if they were cooperating, then i just read that as a mindmeld. there's only one scum other than enchant, if enchant is the scum.
chavela
chavela
Goon
chavela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:45 pm

Post by chavela »

sigh lost post somehow
In post 893, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 891, chavela wrote:kuriyama and ydrasse building on norwegianboyee’s posts in a way that is very hard to get a gauge on because those were their first posts
if they were cooperating, then i just read that as a mindmeld. there's only one scum other than enchant, if enchant is the scum.
could be, yes

could also be first entrance inspired second
or was piggybacking on potential goal spotted within

or potentially mafia with eachother not enchant as while the actions to be taken from the reads if put into action would be the same their reads themselfs were not
chavela
chavela
Goon
chavela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:47 pm

Post by chavela »

which like yeah i get i have to be better at weighing which is occurring not just thinking about what may be occurring but none seem like they can easily be ruled out at least
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:56 pm

do you scumread enchant?
Kuriyama
Kuriyama
Goon
Kuriyama
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:59 pm

Post by Kuriyama »

who would you like to leave first?
chavela
chavela
Goon
chavela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:10 pm

Post by chavela »

In post 896, humaneatingmonkey wrote:do you scumread enchant?
if i assume you are town, and ignore other associatives,

then it is like, town!enchant would have decided trust whoever seems towny > once done just complain about being scumread for this approach (which i already explained that this frustration is understandable if enchant thinks they were correct in their trust)

and the only outlier to that really was to say greeting was mafia, which well, that greeting post seemed kinda hmmm to me too, but maybe not so immediately so

which sure, as i've said i could potentially see it

like if your only worry here is in being wrong on enchant if you accept that’s on all of us if we do not move towards another pairing first

like it’d be every bit if not more on me because the logical course of action after you trust offered me would be for me to immediately focus in on who should be trust offered next but mostly i feel like i’ve been scratching my head
chavela
chavela
Goon
chavela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:16 pm

Post by chavela »

like enchant made multiple posts criticizing my approach and me and others for finding enchant’s approach suspicious,

but none of those ever felt like they were working towards a read or anything of me before bugspray trust offered me and such,

or even like enchant was considering me having an alignment at all

which is pretty ..! on the surface at least

Return to “Completed Open Games”