They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 622, Emotion Calculus wrote:
In post 571, Emotion Calculus wrote:dk your scum game is kind of bad now lmao
I agree. Koba is scum. I expect better from town Koba.
~Ircher
didn't you 2 loudly exclaim I was "consistently wrong on your alignment" in the past?

cmon :) what happened?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 618, Emotion Calculus wrote:
In post 521, Enchant wrote:Hey NM, quickhammer go?
Kill this next.
~Ircher
shame because enchant is obvtown here
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

can you tell me what you read flea town off of?
retired
Emotion Calculus
Emotion Calculus
Goon
Emotion Calculus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:53 am

Post by Emotion Calculus »

oh right we are an expert cop. sane cop was the role we picked.
i hope town loses~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We calculate your debt and emotions.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

please tell me what posts you found flea town for
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

i still think this flips scum and nora/ircher are worried about other scum factions related to their team thats why theyre concerned with solviness rn lol
retired
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:00 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Day one is finally over !
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:00 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Good luck every1
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

any twilight extenders
retired
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:45 am

Post by Korina »

Final VC + Flip + Flavor for the day is incoming. This is also the point where I would say there is a 72-hour, unskippable twilight phase, but I can't. Sadly.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:46 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 1.FINAL
Emotional Calculus (8, Yeeted):
DkKoba, TemporalLich, Gypyx, Toogeloo, Morning Tweet, MegAzumarill, Not_Mafia, Enchant

Flea The Magician (1):
Roden
TemporalLich (1):
Emotion Calculus
MegAzumarill (1):
Radical Rat
Radical Rat (0):

Scorpio (0):

Enchant (0):

Roden (0):

Not_Mafia (0):

Andante (0):

PookyTheMagicalBear (0):

DkKoba (0):

Toogeloo (0):

Morning Tweet (0):

Gypyx (0):

Not Voting (4):
PookyTheMagicalBear, Scorpio, Flea The Magician, Andante,

With
votes in play, it takes exactly
of them to yeet somebody.
(expired on 2022-03-23 21:35:00) remain in the day.

Mod Notes
:
- Korina is V/LA on Thursday/Friday. Please direct questions at that time to my Discord (Korina#0359)
- Maruchan is my co-mod.
- Going forward, I'm not going to be URL linking to votes, just so it's easier for me to read the VCs when editing them. Apologies if anyone was finding that extremely helpful. I will try to find some compromise, such as just putting what post number the vote occured in, but I have to think about that.
- Andante is V/LA from March 13th, till March 17th.

Prologue to agony
The flames left them somewhere different. A beginning. A door. Those three symbols and colors. Crossing their arms, fingers splayed, they slowly outstretched both of their hands. The door and room they were in slowly disappeared. Astral wisps spiraled in an inky black void, on the backdrop of stars and swirling galaxies, telling the infinite stories of the universe. Xe slowly lowered xyr arms and held up a single finger, before pointing it at the ground in front of them. A pathway appeared as xe slowly painted a tale. All stories must start somewhere. The stars in the night sky must begin somewhere.

Xe crossed both hands, bringing them in front of xyr face, before outstretching them, seemingly offering to an unseen deity. The stars twisted and turned. Three figures appeared in the sky, and a different gem held the clasp of each. An emerald square, ruby triangle, and sapphire circle. The figure sighed. With the twist of a hand, xe pulled the first figure off to the side. The stars shifted and aligned, positioning them above the swirling galaxy, seemingly creating it, meticulously placing down each star, and each nebula in the galaxy. Wistfully, xe stared at it, before pulling the third figure off to the side. Another sigh, and another twist of the hand. Trees and beast slowly appeared beneath the third figure, seemingly on command by them, as the figure in the stars proudly raised their hand, brush in hand, flora and fauna appearing wherever their brush painted. And then, on the last one, xe faltered, skewedly looking at the galaxy the first one was making. In the starlight, the triangular ruby shown brightly.

The figure gasped as xe stared at the middle figure, who stared back at them blankly, impartially. With the naivety of someone who does not know what comes next.
Last edited by Korina on Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:49 am

Post by Korina »

Emotion Calculus has been yeeted! They were a...
Town Expert Cop!

Spoiler: Emotion Calculus
Town Expert Cop
Grandest Idea Mafia

Its design. It was perfect. It was everything I wanted and then some. - Green Emerald.

Welcome Emotion Calculus! You are a
Town Expert Cop
, and aligned with
The Town

Abilities:
~ Each night, you may target a player. You will attempt to learn their alignment.
~ Your results are guaranteed to be truthful. Town Millers will show as Town, Mafia Godfathers will show as Mafia, etc.

Victory Condition:
~ You win when there are no longer any threats to the
Town
, and at least one
Townie
is still alive.

Please confirm you have read your role-card by
submitting your role-name, alignment, and summarizing any abilities you have.

Night 1 now begins. You will have 48 hours to submit all actions. I will end the night sooner if all living players submit a fast night request, and PM me any actions they have.

(expired on 2022-03-15 14:50:00) and 0/14 submitted for fast night.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:16 am

Post by Korina »

TemporalLich was killed last night. He was a...
Town Split-Target Strongwilled Doctor 2-Shot Strongman Vigilante

Spoiler: TemporalLich
Town Split-Target Strongwilled Double Doctor 2-Shot Strongman Vigilante
Grandest Idea Mafia

If I may say so myself, I am the most proud of the soul this one bears. It became my most trusted creation. - Blue Sapphire

Welcome TemporalLich! You are a
Town Split-Target Strongwilled Double Doctor 2-Shot Strongman Vigilante
, and aligned with
The Town

Abilities:
~ You are informed
[REDACTED]

~ Each night, you may use all abilities you have access to. You may not target the same player twice with any abilities in the same night.
~ Twice per game, you may kill another player. This kill cannot be prevented, nor protected against.
~ Each night, you may heal any two players. This heal cannot be prevented, nor redirected.

Victory Condition:
Town
, and at least one
Townie
is still alive.

Radical Rat was killed last night. They were a...
Two-Lived Original Mafioso

Spoiler: Radical Rat
Grandest Idea Mafia

Despite all the odds, those damn mages actually did it for once. They brought someone back to life without them being a zombie. - Delta

Welcome Radical Rat! You are a
, and aligned with
The Mafia

Abilities:
~ Each night, you may attempt to recruit another player into your faction. They will retain their abilities. No more than 5 players may be recruited by this ability. This ability will fail on groupscum with living partners.
~ You are deathproof, and the first two times you should die, you will instead survive.
~ On Day 5, all players in your faction will be able to commit twice as many actions as they normally can, and
Town
cannot preform actions on Odd-Numbered nights.

Factional Abilities:
~
[REDACTED]

Victory Condition:
~ You win when all the threats to the
Mafia
are gone and at least one
Mafioso
is still alive, or when nothing can prevent this from occurring.

submitting your role-name, alignment, and summarizing any abilities you have, OR by posting in the Mafia PT.

Scorpio was killed last night. He was a...
Town Hated Supersaint

Spoiler: Scorpio
Town Hated Supersaint
Grandest Idea Mafia

It was angry. Spiteful. I think this was the first artifact we ever made. ~ Blue Sapphire

Welcome Scorpio! You are a
Town Hated Supersaint
, and aligned with
The Town

Abilities:
~ You take one less vote to yeet. This is not publicly revealed until you should be at E-1 if you were not Hated.
~ If you are yeeted, you will automatically kill whoever hammered you.

Victory Condition:
Town
, and at least one
Townie
is still alive.

Not_Mafia was killed last night. He was a...
Jester Innocent Child

Spoiler: Not_Mafia
Jester Innocent Child
Grandest Idea Mafia

This page is different than the rest. Someone hastily scrawled into this page. There is no signature either.

Welcome! You are a
Jester Innocent Child
, and aligned with
yourself

Abilities:
~ Once per game, during the night, you may ask for the mod to reveal yourself as a member of
The Town
at the start of the next day. This ability is susceptible to manipulative actions.

Victory Condition:
~ You win when you are yeeted.

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:18 am

Post by Korina »

Day two begins, and will end in (expired on 2022-03-29 15:20:00)

VOTE COUNT 2.0
DkKoba (0):

Toogeloo (0):

Roden (0):

MegAzumarill (0):

Enchant (0):

Morning Tweet (0):

Gypyx (0):

Flea The Magician (0):

PookyTheMagicalBear (0):

Andante (0):

Not Voting (10):
Everyone.

With
votes in play, it takes exactly
of them to yeet somebody.
(expired on 2022-03-29 15:20:00) remain in the day.

Mod Notes
:
- Korina is V/LA on Thursday/Friday. Please direct questions at that time to my Discord (Korina#0359)
- Maruchan is my co-mod.
- Andante is V/LA until March 17th.

Of Three Brothers
The figure paused for a long while. Exhaling through xyr teeth, xe fought back tears as xe slowly shifted both of xyr hands to the middle. With hands trembling, xe continued with the story, as the middle figure slowly gathered resources from the both of them to bind a tome. Intricate, with each of the three gems on it, the middle figure slowly held up the tome skyward. A face of pride and astonishment lit up the sky. The figure steeled themself, as they walked towards the figure, catching a glimpse of pride on xyr face, as the stars lit up the figure's face. Sunken and ashen, it was the face of someone who had seen countless lifetimes go by in the blink of an eye.

The figure paid no mind to the figure catching a glimpse of xyr face, nor of them smiling themself, as xe slowly tilted xyr head back. The figure frantically wrote through pages, scribbling down everything as xe watched xyr siblings from afar, proudly. But the middle figure slowly shrunk. The other two loomed over the first one, until finally, the middle figure was a mere star compared to the other two. Xe sighed and with a wave of xyr hands, the scene disappeared, leaving a new blank canvas. Xe slowly balled xyr hands before pulling them away—a orb of fire spinning out of them. It fell onto the floor, and painted a new scene. Of their planet.

The planet slowly rotated and revealed a much more diverse planetary build, with the first and third figure splaying their hands around it, with the middle figure in the background watching, left out. Alone. Betrayed. Distantly, only visible to the journal-bearer, was themself watching from afar. The breath caught in their throat.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:19 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

I require Roden to Fullclaim their role.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: pooky
retired
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:20 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Why voting so soon?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

radical rat the east scum ngl
Good shot TL o7
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 642, MegAzumarill wrote:Why voting so soon?
Because i already was confident on d1 on this ?
I let pooky live d1 intentionally bc i like him, its over now
retired
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:23 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Alright but I have a guilty*
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok, I will park my vote and change it once that is revealed
retired
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:25 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 640, MegAzumarill wrote:
I require Roden to Fullclaim their role.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:30 am

Post by MegAzumarill »