They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I mean flea can kingmake here but its nicer to just give us the draw
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

let me look up florida man in grand idea thread
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so yeah i literally didnt get a single town role card else i would take it and no way i become solo alien, good thing i didnt choose that.

if i shot at pooky like i wanted to i would have prob been able to make pooky go over for solo win but alas :P

love u pooky pls do the good thing

flea: if you are solo 3p, just joint with pooky, if you are town, you have already lost. you cannot win. pooky is part of the mafia faction, and that is confirmable by the setup itself and only having 2 flips from the mafia faction and a faction with 3 scum being guaranteed.

I also redirected his shot from andante onto myself and well, you can see i didnt get converted to town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Subject: Grand Idea Mafia
Cook wrote:
Florida Man

Moderator interpretation.

Jake the Wolfie possessing this role is a dangerous thing.

this is flea's role
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so basically:

I am confirmed
Pooky is a mafia with BPV who i shot on N1 and the kill didnt go through. Radical Rat's flip should show you that this is possible and why I know this and didnt shoot.

I thought Flea was scum. Maybe they still are. I believe they may be nontown but yeah. Their role is Florida Man. That is why I died when I targeted them. Seems like that Korina made them a strongwilled PGO. No clue on alignment but clearly my Mafia read on them was wrong.

My plan was to townside until the end and well I now how to shift gears and just beg for a draw and explain how this is essentially a prisoners dilemma.

I'm also open to voting for a mutual draw because of the situation.

Flea: if you are town, you automatically lose if you vote one of us - let's see if we can make this a draw, if not well, we can play a game to determine who is the elimination, unless yall just wanna pretend like what I'm saying is wrong :P

VOTE: Draw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Pooky will likely be hard pushing for my elim because they are the only one here who can reasonably realllllly get me limmed but I'd like to push Pooky to consider that optimally we are in a scenario where there is a 3 way kingmaker with 3 different wincons and we are all aware of it.

You are aware of it pooky by virtue of being mafia

Flea should be aware of it by virtue of being non-mafia and the public setup info including that there must be a scum faction with 3 people in it - and we only have 2 flipped members from the Mafia faction.

I am aware of it due to the same reasons as Flea, except that I know that I shot Flea last night and know they are Florida man and know that Pooky lied about their role

Pooky is also confirmed Mafia due to Morning Tweet's results -> MT said that Pooky was mafia aligned.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

PLEASE READ MY POSTS BEFORE YOU VOTE ANYONE TY
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Obviously, I am confirmed SK:

Chaos Elemental Serial Killer
Grandest Idea Mafia

Unfortunately, a byproduct of soul, is entropy. Chaos. Disorder. My brother thought it'd be wise to make something out of that. How wrong he was. The artifacts are a grim reminder of that. - Blue Sapphire.

Welcome DkKoba! You are a
Chaos Elemental Serial Killer
, and aligned with
only yourself

Abilities:
~ Each night, you may choose one of the following:
~ Give a player a Rod of Dissonance, a 1-shot use of your power.
~ Use your Rod of Discord. During the night, visit target player. All actions that would affect them affect you instead, and all actions that affect you do not affect you. This does not redirect or roleblock any actions. If this would result in your death, target player receives this item.
~ If a player who possesses the Rod of Discord dies without a new owner, you will be revived and re-obtain your rod.

Factional Abilities:
~ You are bulletproof, and will passively survive any kills performed on you.
~ Each night, you may attempt to kill another player in the game.
~ You have a PT located here where you may post at any time.

Victory Condition:
~ You win if all threats to you are dead, and you are still alive, or were alive in the previous phase; in the event of all players are dead, regardless of when you died; or if either scenario is inevitable.

Please confirm you have read your role-card by
submitting your role-name, alignment, and summarizing any abilities you have, OR by posting in your PT.

Pooky is confirmed Mafia(at the very least by virtue of there being 1 mafia confirmed left, one of you 2 *is* mafia aligned and thus you know the other person is mafia):

Post from OP:
In post 1, Korina wrote:
Setup Specific Rules

The final setup will be guaranteed to have at least
four townies
and
three members of one informed scum faction, and one of any faction, as long as it’s anti-town.
If this number is not met, I will change alignments to guarantee such. You will know if this happens, if you submit a different faction than you originally got.
This is MT's wincon:
Unjester JOAT
Grandest Idea Mafia

One who wishes their own demise in any method except one. A curious attempt at something. Yet I can only speculate what it could be for. ~ Delta

Welcome Morning Tweet! You are a
Unjester JOAT
, and aligned with
yourself

Abilities:
~ You are a JOAT, and have the following 1-Shot abilities. You may only submit one per night.
~ Once per game, you may submit any action, provided the NRG would deem it as a normal role.
~ Once per game, you may roleblock someone. Your sanity is not guaranteed.
~ Once per game, you may roleblock someone. If you succeed in preventing an action, you will learn your target's alignment.
~ Once per game, you may target someone. You will attempt to learn if they are
Not Mafia
or
Mafia

Victory Condition:
~ You win if you are not yeeted.

Please confirm you have read your role-card by
submitting your role-name, alignment, and summarizing any abilities you have.

and here is her report:
In post 1412, Morning Tweet wrote:As an official note, I did get a mafia result on pooky. Specifically the mafia faction. I'm not retracting that because i did get it although I've been worn down to the point where I'm not sure I trust it anymore

What if I'm insane cop or something? I assumed I wasn't because one of my other roles says that I might not be sane. But what if it wasn't the mod that added that and it's just a part of that role, and this one is insane?

Don't know. I know I keep saying I'm gonna stop arguing but i was still kinda into it

I'm definitely not into it anymore

So yeah

flea, please vote Draw with me so we can just enjoy this 3 way win :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Pooky too, you are confirmed Mafia off the MT flip, dont draw this out <3 we both played well and your BPV was clutch, I'd be sitting here winning without it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1631, DkKoba wrote:
PLEASE READ MY POSTS BEFORE YOU VOTE ANYONE TY
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Draw
retired
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:58 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

wait why dont i just recruit you and we can win together
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky

i tried to redirect your action onto me from andante and it didnt work .. lol

also your partner was the recruiter :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we cant kills eachother because we both have BPV and flea is also unkillable xD
retired
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:00 pm

i am literally a recruiter i have no reason to lie to you lol
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:01 pm

i dunno why ur redirect didnt work

but im literally a recruiter so im p sure i can recruit you? nothing in ur role says i cant recruit you
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont think i will risk a strongman kill sorry <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u cant kill flea
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lets just take our losses and draw together my friend, flea voting any of us is a loss for them too.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(assuming theyre town)
retired
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:03 pm

what risk r u talking about

do u think i lied about recruiting tweetie? lol
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:04 pm

homie im not a strongman im a recruiter. we can win together
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:04 pm

i literally crumbed recruiter and went all in on tweetie groupscum cuz i thought my recruit failed
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:05 pm

cmon you can trust me

lets get the win together

u will be kicking yourself if you take a draw here when u couldve gotten a win instead
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky pls i wont risk it

if u do vote flea id quickhammer it but like otherwise no.
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”