Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:52 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I feel like my response was clearly a joke cause I even followed it up by saying I was informed you were scum so idk why you're so caught up on this and calling me frozen when it's a Saturday night and I'm hanging with friends makes no sense
I prefer they, thanks :)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 50, marcistar wrote:idk :?: :?: that isnt a very fromis_9 thing to do
Who?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 51, Dwlee99 wrote:I feel like my response was clearly a joke cause I even followed it up by saying I was informed you were scum so idk why you're so caught up on this and calling me frozen when it's a Saturday night and I'm hanging with friends makes no sense
Making excuses...
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 48, marcistar wrote:
In post 44, Gamma Emerald wrote:I haven’t played here in months wdym I feel “different”, like it could just be the fact I took a break
idk it feels pretty sus like something about that "thank GOD im not in one" felt like something a mafia might say :raised_eyebrow: like mafia dont wanna keep up with that stuff right? so many efforts for them.. :P
nah I’d just pocket whoever I was in it with, or die trying
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:38 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 10, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Guilty lion
Not letting you get past me again
Well hello to you too! :D

VOTE: Dwlee99

Dwlee, can you link me to any prior town games of yours where you RVS voted someone based on a past game together like this? I think this style of RVS intro vote is slightly +scum, it's an easy/convenient reason to plop down your first vote and I'm also a lil pinged that you didn't really say hi or otherwise engage me directly
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:42 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 51, Dwlee99 wrote:I feel like my response was clearly a joke cause I even followed it up by saying I was informed you were scum so idk why you're so caught up on this and calling me frozen when it's a Saturday night and I'm hanging with friends makes no sense
this also kinda bad

"
so
" caught up on this - how much is koba posting about it in the hood? cause if not a lot, feels like a bit of an exaggeration here

and the hanging with friends bit is some AtE vibes
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:51 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 20, marcistar wrote:I'm aware neighbours means I can't 100% trust them, but I don't know how to play around this!! I need help and I figured you guys could help..? (since I can't 100% trust them yet maybe asking them for advice wouldn't have been a good idea?) Maybe Not Known 15 might end up hating me for claiming it, but whats the worse scum can do..? Kill us? At least town can work with this info in mind now though.
I get townvibes from this and would like to know if anyone disagrees

I feel if scum!marci is in a hood with NK15 she wouldn't be likely to claim it without hearing from him at all yet, and this explanation feels genuine
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

[3] Dwlee99: DkKoba, Gamma Emerald, GuiltyLion
[1] DkKoba: humaneatingmonkey
[1] GuiltyLion: Dwlee99

[7] Not voting: tictac, Testarossa, marcistar, ChaosOmega, Meuh, Not Known 15, Roden

With 12 players alive, 7 votes are needed for an elimination.

D1: deadline: (expired on 2022-03-29 21:32:48)
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:54 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

paduptidupdup
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:55 pm

where are you guys getting all these town vibes from there's nothing ai here anything can be fake
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:59 pm

In post 39, DkKoba wrote:i think humaneatingmonkey stinks like poo
koba i think you're poo
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:05 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 35, DkKoba wrote:if nk15 is the non traitor scum then rofl
This seems to implicate 1 traitor and one normal scum.
Do you know something I don't?
I have not seen that combination in any Normal game.... ever.
In post 55, GuiltyLion wrote:

Dwlee, can you link me to any prior town games of yours where you RVS voted someone based on a past game together like this? I think this style of RVS intro vote is slightly +scum, it's an easy/convenient reason to plop down your first vote and I'm also a lil pinged that you didn't really say hi or otherwise engage me directly
In post 56, GuiltyLion wrote:
this also kinda bad

"
so
" caught up on this - how much is koba posting about it in the hood? cause if not a lot, feels like a bit of an exaggeration here

This looks constructed, hedgey, and the hanging with friends is just a description, not AtE.
In post 57, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 20, marcistar wrote:I'm aware neighbours means I can't 100% trust them, but I don't know how to play around this!! I need help and I figured you guys could help..? (since I can't 100% trust them yet maybe asking them for advice wouldn't have been a good idea?) Maybe Not Known 15 might end up hating me for claiming it, but whats the worse scum can do..? Kill us? At least town can work with this info in mind now though.
I get townvibes from this and would like to know if anyone disagrees
A bit hedgey as well, and yes I disagree. It is a bit over-explainey and very much not townvibe material(but scumvibe material).
I feel if scum!marci is in a hood with NK15 she wouldn't be likely to claim it without hearing from him at all yet, and this explanation feels genuine
Not sure if this is whiteknighting or defending a partner, because an early claim of a neighborhood isn't really AI... it is useful info for town that will probably be spilled anyways!

Koba: Please explain how you got there. In your next post, please.
Marci looks scummy. That is a low confidence read, though!
VOTE: Guilty Lion This is not.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:32 am

Post by Testarossa »

VOTE: marcistar

Hey Gragas! You lost some weight. And... your beard.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:35 am

Post by Testarossa »

Aw no, not this hood bs again. Why are these in every second game nowadays? Not sure how to feel about the hood outing, but more for subjective reasons.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:40 am

Post by Testarossa »

marci feels actually slightly town. Not for outing the hood itself, I like the lightheartedness in their posts, feels natural.

Lion's gives me negative vibes. I can't put my finger on it if it feels rather artificial or over the top. Obviously there is more history, I am just not sure what exactly else he was expecting there. Feels more like making more out of it than it actually is.

Then again I agree with him that dwlee's response wasn't great.

VOTE: dwlee99
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:42 am

Post by Testarossa »

I am confused about this traitor stuff. Where is that even coming from? Last 12p game I was in it had a 3p hood with two scum and one town buttmonkey, so this time I will just expect anything, but isn't the natural first assumption that there could be scum in the hood(s), however not specifically a traitor?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:23 am

i'm claiming that i'm not in any hood
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:03 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 62, Not Known 15 wrote: Marci looks scummy. That is a low confidence read, though!
Noooo are you not gonna use our neighbourhood? T_T I'm lonely there..
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:15 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 53, DkKoba wrote:
Making excuses...
Yes I was lying about my friends getting drunk while I babysat them last night, you've caught me
In post 55, GuiltyLion wrote:

I'm not going through my past games to look for something as inconsequential as this. Every game I look at the playerlist, pick a name on vibe, decide to give a reason or not based on my mood, then put the first thing that pops into my head down if I do. I've probably not said this combo of words ever because most people haven't snowed me in the specific associative way you did and also that one time we played back in 2016 and I called you scum but my hydra did not agree to lim you
In post 56, GuiltyLion wrote:
this also kinda bad

"
so

It's the only thing Koba has posted about in the hood. I tried to engage them on meta w/ other players in the game but they brushed me off and didn't respond to it. Saying that I'm physically not around to post isn't ate either.

This series of posts is hard reaching for any reason to vote me I'm keeping my vote

If you were actually trying to read me you'd see I was specifically responding to Koba calling me frozen and it's slimy af to imply I'd lie about being busy irl
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:16 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 65, Testarossa wrote:marci feels actually slightly town. Not for outing the hood itself, I like the lightheartedness in their posts, feels natural.

Lion's gives me negative vibes. I can't put my finger on it if it feels rather artificial or over the top. Obviously there is more history, I am just not sure what exactly else he was expecting there. Feels more like making more out of it than it actually is.

This post also sucks. Soft push buddy but vote town is the vibe I'm getting from this.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:36 am

Post by Meuh »

Good morning everyone!!! Let’s obliterate scum :cool:

VOTE: tictac
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:41 am

marcistar is so kawaii
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:41 am

that's a valid read into the game
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:00 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 70, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 65, Testarossa wrote:marci feels actually slightly town. Not for outing the hood itself, I like the lightheartedness in their posts, feels natural.

This post also sucks. Soft push buddy but vote town is the vibe I'm getting from this.
What do you make of a POE of {Lion, Testarossa, dkoba/marci}?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”