marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:12 am

Post by marcistar »

Why do u have a POE already when theres people who havent even posted yet?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:19 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 75, marcistar wrote:Why do u have a POE already when theres people who havent even posted yet?
Why not? Those who have not posted are null, and there are 4 suspicious people with a maximum of 3 scum.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:45 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 76, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 75, marcistar wrote:Why do u have a POE already when theres people who havent even posted yet?
Why not? Those who have not posted are null, and there are 4 suspicious people with a maximum of 3 scum.
It isn't looking at the full picture right now since some players havent posted yet, ur "poe" is the weirdest thing ever, without explanation it looks like ur mainly after the people who are actually doing stuff.
Can u explain on ur reads honey?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 74, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 70, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 65, Testarossa wrote:marci feels actually slightly town. Not for outing the hood itself, I like the lightheartedness in their posts, feels natural.

Lion's gives me negative vibes. I can't put my finger on it if it feels rather artificial or over the top. Obviously there is more history, I am just not sure what exactly else he was expecting there. Feels more like making more out of it than it actually is.

Then again I agree with him that dwlee's response wasn't great.

VOTE: dwlee99
This post also sucks. Soft push buddy but vote town is the vibe I'm getting from this.
What do you make of a POE of {Lion, Testarossa, dkoba/marci}?
meh, meh, bad
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:35 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

idk if koba is town. i dont know if a rapid show of gamesolving to get townread early is outside of their scum range. i also think that the way they went so hot on Dwlee on a poor reaction test makes me think it's fabricated so they can have somewhere to push.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:36 am

like where did the traitor talk come from?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: humaneatingmonkey
caught em
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:45 am

oh yeah? tell me why im scum
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:47 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 62, Not Known 15 wrote:This looks constructed, hedgey, and the hanging with friends is just a description, not AtE.
Explain how it is "hedgey"? What do you think I am hedging on, and why?

also, yes, I understand it is a description. the AtE is that they bothered to bring it up at all to a singular accusation of being 'frozen', it's using irl to defend themself when they had nothing they needed to defend themselves over.
In post 62, Not Known 15 wrote:Not sure if this is whiteknighting or defending a partner, because an early claim of a neighborhood isn't really AI... it is useful info for town that will probably be spilled anyways!

[...]

Marci looks scummy.
I think the
specific
way marcistar claimed it, bringing it up before you had said anything to her, is AI.

I'm also a bit confused by your use of the term "white knighting" here? Do you think anyone is pushing marcistar or that I believe I should get towncred for townreading her in that context? Who was I defending her
against
, in your mind?

I also don't believe you actually think marci is scummy, you've given no reasoning for it. What in her posts do you see as potentially scum-indicative?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 82, humaneatingmonkey wrote:oh yeah? tell me why im scum
Fear (:
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:56 am

okay batman
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:58 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 69, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm not going through my past games to look for something as inconsequential as this. Every game I look at the playerlist, pick a name on vibe, decide to give a reason or not based on my mood, then put the first thing that pops into my head down if I do. I've probably not said this combo of words ever because most people haven't snowed me in the specific associative way you did and also that one time we played back in 2016 and I called you scum but my hydra did not agree to lim you
If you do it frequently, it shouldn't be hard to find another example of it, no? I'm not looking for the specific combo of words, rather just anything like "vote: [x], you were scum last game we played", if that's
ever
been your reasoning for your first vote.

if you're not willing to do that to help me get over my dislike of your first post, fine, but I don't know why you wouldn't want to help me see you as town here if you're town, it shouldn't be too hard to do a quick survey of past town games and I'll probably wind up doing it myself later regardless
In post 69, Dwlee99 wrote:If you were actually trying to read me you'd see I was specifically responding to Koba calling me frozen and it's slimy af to imply I'd lie about being busy irl
I never said nor meant to imply you were lying about it, I believe you. My issue is rather that you brought it up at all. who cares if koba thinks you are "frozen" or not?? you chose to say your IRL reason for not posting in the game just a couple hours into gamestart, it's the fact that you compelled to do that to reply to Koba that bothers me, not the reasoning itself. if his frozen accusation has no validity because it had no bearing on your alignment, why bring up something that has no bearing on your alignment (being out with friends) in response, especially when it's not like anyone else was agreeing with or sheeping Koba?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:00 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 86, GuiltyLion wrote:if their frozen accusation
EBWOP
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:04 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 76, Not Known 15 wrote:
the fact that you already have more suspects than the number of scum should tell you that your reasoning for suspecting people is wrong and needs work :P
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:09 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 79, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i dont know if a rapid show of gamesolving to get townread early is outside of their scum range. i also think that the way they went so hot on Dwlee on a poor reaction test makes me think it's fabricated so they can have somewhere to push.
sure it's not outside scum range, but that doesn't mean they are scum? are you saying you suspect Koba here or are you just trying to push back against people townreading them?

also, what is your read on Dwlee? I see you not liking Koba's vote/reasoning, but I don't see you giving your own opinion on Dwlee
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:14 am

In post 89, GuiltyLion wrote:are you just trying to push back against people townreading them
this

the argument against dwlee resonates with me too. it is overdefensive to the outside eye. but maybe? maybe it's just how dwlee would push back regardless of alignment? that's also possible. dwlee owned me as scum once, and he was pretty good at image management. so i'm suspicious, but i have reservations calling scum
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

nah HEM you are implying I am scum and are afraid of town!me gaining any power <3 i know scum fear when i see it

ggwp see u next game HEM/NK15/Dwlee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

they say "idk if theyre scum" into "i think they fabricated this"

a slip, if you may, of perspective.

dwlee's hood shit wasnt really *that* conclusive but their reaction sucked.
retired
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:22 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 86, GuiltyLion wrote:I never said nor meant to imply you were lying about it, I believe you. My issue is rather that you brought it up at all. who cares if koba thinks you are "frozen" or not?? you chose to say your IRL reason for not posting in the game just a couple hours into gamestart, it's the fact that you compelled to do that to reply to Koba that bothers me, not the reasoning itself. if his frozen accusation has no validity because it had no bearing on your alignment, why bring up something that has no bearing on your alignment (being out with friends) in response, especially when it's not like anyone else was agreeing with or sheeping Koba?
ehhh actually I'm thinking about this more and I'm not sure it's an especially great point

I think the main thing I didn't like is this idea that a. because you are out with friends and therefore not frozen scum, b. we're supposed to believe that you're town

but I'm realizing in fairness if you
know
you're town, it might make sense as a response, and I might be assuming/projecting b) when you didn't mean to suggest it to that degree.

I do think you're being defensive but that might be more of a personality trait here
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:22 am

am i supposed to townread this
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:23 am

In post 91, DkKoba wrote:nah HEM you are implying I am scum and are afraid of town!me gaining any power <3 i know scum fear when i see it

like would you seriously believe this if you were town here
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:23 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 90, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i have reservations calling scum
mmm I'm of an opposite philosophy, let the accusations fly freely
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:24 am

for sure, but i can't call it scum right now
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 95, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 91, DkKoba wrote:nah HEM you are implying I am scum and are afraid of town!me gaining any power <3 i know scum fear when i see it

like would you seriously believe this if you were town here
ur sure doing a lot of shade throwing for someone who claims they "don't know" im scum ;)

and hold up let me check my role PM i need to make sure im town

............ yep! im town so i think i seriously do believe it ;)

why is dwlee town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

i do actually have something to say but like that relies on HEM to respond first :3
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”