Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:29 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

was @ Cat by the way
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:31 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 522, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:HEAL: frogster
HEAL: Greeting
HEAL: catboi
HEAL: Andante
Like so far Cat's slot is just good take after good take so I'm getting townie paranoia and wondering if Cat is obv townie or if I'm being pocketed.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 500, Andante wrote:
In post 496, Bell wrote:
In post 492, Andante wrote:I could see Bell and Frogs as partners actually.... oh we're gonna go into dangerous territory real soon... when I get locked into team reads...
Please don't partner hunt before there are flips. This is a waste of time and brain power.
but I like partner hunting so much more!!! like, there's 4 whole mafia... so 4 people are here with the knowledge like "ok, gotta vote anyone outside these 3..."
As logical as that sounds, I don’t agree that it works, especially with 19 players, and the scum can end up busing when absolutely needed, so it’s just highly unreliable.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:37 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

I don’t like how Andante reacted to Dwlee pushing them, but this comment just feels very town.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:38 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm going to give it some time first because I don't know how much of a tactical player Cat can be as scum but I think Cat could be lock town.
In post 527, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 500, Andante wrote:
In post 496, Bell wrote:
In post 492, Andante wrote:I could see Bell and Frogs as partners actually.... oh we're gonna go into dangerous territory real soon... when I get locked into team reads...
Please don't partner hunt before there are flips. This is a waste of time and brain power.
but I like partner hunting so much more!!! like, there's 4 whole mafia... so 4 people are here with the knowledge like "ok, gotta vote anyone outside these 3..."
As logical as that sounds, I don’t agree that it works, especially with 19 players, and the scum can end up busing when absolutely needed, so it’s just highly unreliable.
Hey Strange can you please assuage my fears and post a reads list so I can lock town you?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:38 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 394, Andante wrote:
In post 387, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 380, Andante wrote:Dwlee99
>:(
I mean, what have you done that I should read into and sort you from? Like, if you expect a TR from "IM ENTERING AND VOTING ANDANTE" think again, cause like, I've been on top of this game, trying my best to sort people, and you literally just "don't care! andante maf!!" like, makes me feel like I'm wasting my time if you are town, so... not a great feeling, cause if I said something you hate, again, feel free to point it out, ask questions...

but yeah, got stuff to do, and if I didn't post my thoughts, yall are getting like an entirely new readslist tomorrow..
You said you had thoughts and then just left me blank
In post 430, Frogsterking wrote:Dwlee are you town?
Yea
In post 432, catboi wrote:
In post 425, Bell wrote:Are they using their trauma for good or evil
I think the best thing is to look past stuff like that and look at her analysis. She's enthusiastically solving and trying to analyze with some level of depth, so probably town.
Andante's scum game is perfectly capable and she can do enthusiasm as scum. This is a bad reason to townread her.
In post 437, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 435, Bell wrote:
In post 432, catboi wrote:
In post 425, Bell wrote:Are they using their trauma for good or evil
I think the best thing is to look past stuff like that and look at her analysis. She's enthusiastically solving and trying to analyze with some level of depth, so probably town.
I don't have enough meta to know if they can fake enthusiastically solve. I don't have a grasp on their scum game.
Andante's town game is obvious because she gives a bunch of wild changing reads, buddies up to anyone who calls her town, and omgus anyone who calls her scum. (No disrespect, she just plays a very emotionally transparent game)
This is also a bad meta analysis of Andante. She has a capable scum game
In post 443, Frogsterking wrote:I feel like Pooky would need to have really polished scum play for their current iso to come from scum.

I feel Catboi is TMIing with their VP and Andante reads,
but maybe he's just got good reads.

Luke complaining about the catch up and overreacting to my read is a bad look.
Pooky's scum winrate is big is a frequent endgame scum so
In post 506, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 494, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Frogster here feels so different from his scumgame in Internal Affairs that he's probably my strongest townread right now. What's caught your eye there, Andante?
I'm hoping you're town here too Cat, it will help out my PoE a lot.
In post 483, Andante wrote:
In post 480, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 327, Dwlee99 wrote:Like at all lol

I scumread you in the last datisi game. I think our previous game together I probably townread you? This isn't a super longstanding pattern like you're making it out to be
I want to know which games Dwlee is referring to here.
In post 371, Bell wrote:*scum can you please nom Frogster king first as bomb guy.

Pedit: feels fake.
Bell can you explain what you were attempting to communicate here?
previous game? uhhh I believe there's 2 recent nes that come to mind
jk just the 1
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=88949

ahhh see, everything just blurs together, but sure, funny once, repeat it? gets old
I think I understand but I don't really see it myself, I think Dwlee this game looks like a bad imitation of Dwlee's townplay from Infernal Affairs. I think Dwlee is a good candidate for the scum bucket.
LOL
VOTE: Frogster king
This a scum claim. Tell me what I did in infernal affairs that you think I'm poorly imitating?
In post 509, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I strongly dislike dwlee's Andante push.

Andante feels townish here, and I also know she's kind of an easy mislim having fallen into the trap of tunneling her more than once recently. I think dwlee knows this too.
That people are playing around her like this is actually what makes me think she is scum. She is actually townier as scum and that everyone townreads her when she is normally a controversial day one slot is very scum-indicative imo
I prefer they, thanks :)
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:41 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

Why were you scumreading Andante then, dwlee?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:42 pm

All I see are reasons to not townread her
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:43 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Dwlee I'm tempted not to answer your question because I get the sense is cherry picked.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:47 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 533, Frogsterking wrote:Dwlee I'm tempted not to answer your question because I get the sense is cherry picked.
In post 530, Dwlee99 wrote:LOL
This a scum claim. Tell me what I did in infernal affairs that you think I'm poorly imitating?
Fine; I think you're poorly imitating your D1 play from infernal affairs.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:50 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Uhh I have a massively unfinished list so people not mentioned are essentially no clues or I have had the chance to look into.

Not willing to vote out
Andante

Would be fine with voting out.
Frogsterking
Dwlee (Partial paranoia but he just feels like how he played in Mini 2265 and I can never get a read on him.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:53 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 531, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Why were you scumreading Andante then, dwlee?
The last paragraph?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:54 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 534, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 533, Frogsterking wrote:Dwlee I'm tempted not to answer your question because I get the sense is cherry picked.
Okay and what was in my D1 play that isn't here?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:06 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Okay so yea Frogster is scum.

For context for those who weren't in infernal affairs... I died N1. So duh the only thing he could compare would be my D1. But this is presented as an answer when it's the vaguest possible thing he could say. And now he is gone and not actually explaining what was different because it was made up to push me.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:08 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Also CSF's pseudopush on me bad
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:09 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Like implies they didn't even bother reading the last paragraph of which was a direct response to them about my andante scumread.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:11 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 538, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay so yea Frogster is scum.

For context for those who weren't in infernal affairs... I died N1. So duh the only thing he could compare would be my D1. But this is presented as an answer when it's the vaguest possible thing he could say. And now he is gone and not actually explaining what was different because it was made up to push me.
Dude I was eating garlic bread chill. Not answering your question within 20 minutes after you posted it is NAI.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:12 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Ok so what's your answer
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:16 pm

In post 536, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 531, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Why were you scumreading Andante then, dwlee?
The last paragraph?
In post 530, Dwlee99 wrote:That people are playing around her like this is actually what makes me think she is scum.
She is actually townier as scum and that everyone townreads her when she is normally a controversial day one slot is very scum-indicative imo
I'm not sure this really tracks. This reason feels more like something that was made up after the fact.

I went back and reread the posts between Andante's first post and your first post. There were, if I'm being generous, 3 [1][2][3] townreads and one possible scumread on Andante before you voted for her.

From whom did you get the impression that people were playing around her?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:18 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 537, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 534, Frogsterking wrote:
Okay and what was in my D1 play that isn't here?
In post 538, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay so yea Frogster is scum.

In infernal affairs you had good reads and were scum hunting. It took you longer to get reads and they were pretty accurate and it seemed like they had some thought put into them. Yeah you tunneled Andante and that was bad but you were correct about Scorpius and I, and it took some bickering between you and Andante for you to actually tunnel them, it didn't just happen right away. Here it seems like you chose targets based on who you wanted to push and then made up bad reasons to justify your targets.

Also in this game you seem kind of like a troll and like you're hoping to get tone read based on your bravura. I feel like you're a little a trolly in the D1 of infernal affairs but you also come off as competent and your tone changes between your posts.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:23 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 521, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 515, Cephrir wrote:HEAL: andante
HEAL: frog

i'm masons with myself
Can you elaborate on this?
im slightly townreading both of you and i'm a mason who knows me to be town. our mason pt is called my head. i'm being kinda pushy tbh, wish i rolled mason with someone else
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:25 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Not really convinced that Cephrir is town at the moment (And I mean talking about Andante's read on him) looking through his ISO, I see a lot of fluff, with a few hint towards of solving here and there, but just mostly fluff.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:26 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 543, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 536, Dwlee99 wrote:
The last paragraph?
In post 530, Dwlee99 wrote:That people are playing around her like this is actually what makes me think she is scum.
She is actually townier as scum and that everyone townreads her when she is normally a controversial day one slot is very scum-indicative imo
I'm not sure this really tracks. This reason feels more like something that was made up after the fact.

I went back and reread the posts between Andante's first post and your first post. There were, if I'm being generous, 3 [1][2][3] townreads and one possible scumread on Andante before you voted for her.

From whom did you get the impression that people were playing around her?
Okay I'm going to locktown Cat and I'll have no regrets about it.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:27 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Anyways, it's late, I need sleep, so good night everyone.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:29 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Good night Strange, I see what you mean about .

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”