Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 767, GuiltyLion wrote:NK15 I think has been pushing a lot of bullshit and doing it in this extremely obstinate/confident way that I think feels surface-level town in a "it seems like his beliefs are genuine!" sense but doesn't actually demonstrate an evolving/sorting mind. like his entire gamestate view has been oriented around me being scum from the very start and has not once significantly deviated nor reassessed (I know he very briefly voted Koba but I think that was for show), and I also think he's a smarter dude than to genuinely believe in assigning scumreads to everyone who townread me like he did in 586. no evidence in my mind of him not playing to suit an agenda. also I think the initial fixation on the traitor talk was odd and possibly informed of presence of a traitor in the game. would lim with no mercy
you might have a point but he's demonstrated a severe ineptness at solving in past games
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by marcistar »

roden seemed really like hes too caught up in falling for dkkoba. it looks like he believes what hes saying tho!!! i also agree with some things hes said.

while posts like this
In post 566, Gamma Emerald wrote: Rather than debate the finer points of past games, how about you try and explain how you aren’t scum in THIS game? Your entire defense towards Koba has been “you’ve never been right about me”.
make me think gammas just tryna buddy strong voice dkkoba.
In post 575, Gamma Emerald wrote:Koba stop falling for Roden’s tricks
This is the same lame defensive maneuver we had to keep Nancy Drew from overdoing in Townstumps
this too also feels a bit buddyie imo, like idk something about the specific wordings, maybe its just like gamma trying to give dkkoba advice when dkkoba is perfectly capable to handle it themselves? idk.

shadowgirl seems nice vibes so far but eh
In post 753, DkKoba wrote:tictac has massively gone under the radar to the point i forgot they were in the game
fyi i agree, and wouldnt mind voting there either.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 767, GuiltyLion wrote:Koba is only not highest town tier by virtue of general paranoia of their scumgame, they're easily the most take charge person in the game here and I don't really object to most of what they've said - they have the wrong conclusions on roden/GL dynamic but I don't fault them for how they reached those conclusions.

NK15 I think has been pushing a lot of bullshit and doing it in this extremely obstinate/confident way that I think feels surface-level town in a "it seems like his beliefs are genuine!" sense but doesn't actually demonstrate an evolving/sorting mind. like his entire gamestate view has been oriented around me being scum from the very start and has not once significantly deviated nor reassessed (I know he very briefly voted Koba but I think that was for show), and I also think he's a smarter dude than to genuinely believe in assigning scumreads to everyone who townread me like he did in . no evidence in my mind of him not playing to suit an agenda. also I think the initial fixation on the traitor talk was odd and possibly informed of presence of a traitor in the game. would lim with no mercy
I'm trying to understand why DkKoba and NK15 are on opposite ends of your read spectrum due to the abundance of traitor talk as NK15 was questioning DkKoba about it?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 758, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 627, Roden wrote:But I don't think that should be the first assumption, and even more I really don't think they should be today's priority.
why not? someone who's detached from a lot of the real meat/content in the game is usually where I want attention focused rather than the people duking it out
Attention is fine, but barring some kind of scum slip or random burst of posts dripping with scumminess, I don't really see any reason to elim Meuh over my main scum reads.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 777, ShadowGirl wrote:I'm trying to understand why DkKoba and NK15 are on opposite ends of your read spectrum due to the abundance of traitor talk as NK15 was questioning DkKoba about it?
Koba brought it up but NK15 latched onto that and pushed it hard for a handful of posts as if it were this really damning thing

I can imagine that being a scum reaction if you know there's a traitor, kinda regardless of whatever Koba's alignment is or intentions in brining it up
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:09 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

that's kind of a good example of what I mean by the obstinate-but-not-actually-critically-thinking point

like, does NK15 really believe scum!Koba, with informed knowledge of a traitor, would just casually slip immediately on gamestart and let themself get caught? I feel like two seconds of thought would lead you to Koba deserving more credit than that, yet NK15 made this theatrical-feeling performance of interrogating Koba over it and then dropped it with little to no ceremony
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:11 pm

Post by Roden »

@Dwlee:
You are the only other player here who was also in Superfight. What do you think of NK15's play this game compared to there?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

and to be clear it's not that I can't imagine NK15 being town, this could all just be personality and I wouldn't be shocked or anything

but I def don't think I have any good reasons to townread him
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:14 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 779, GuiltyLion wrote:Koba brought it up but NK15 latched onto that and pushed it hard for a handful of posts as if it were this really damning thing

I can imagine that being a scum reaction if you know there's a traitor, kinda regardless of whatever Koba's alignment is or intentions in brining it up
What do you think about the possibility scum!DkKoba bringing up traitor talk as a signal to traitor? I think using the hood talk with Dwlee having a weird reaction (or the fact of still being able to bring it up whatever their reaction) would be a good smoke cover for it.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:15 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Sorry, posted too slowly since you added on another post after the one I quoted lol
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 721, ShadowGirl wrote:Is it based on this ?
Because it seems like you have a stronger opinion on Gamma than HEM.
That plus the roden stuff feels more convincing than just the gamma stuff
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 781, Roden wrote:
@Dwlee:
You are the only other player here who was also in Superfight. What do you think of NK15's play this game compared to there?
NK kinda just flopped immediately there so I'm not sure what to expect of his scum game if he doesn't do that.
I prefer they, thanks :)
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

In post 762, GuiltyLion wrote:I wish you had just explained your read like this instead of taking the approach of challenging me to vote you
wheres the fun in that
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:48 pm

i promise i'll get back on this game on the weekend. we still have solid 3 days left i think.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:55 pm

In post 783, ShadowGirl wrote:What do you think about the possibility scum!DkKoba bringing up traitor talk as a signal to traitor?
still have this on the back of my head
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:56 pm

does dwlee really think im scum? i dont feel the sincerity.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:57 pm

who am i teammates with dwlee
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Vote: ChaosOmega

Putting my vote here for now to apply pressure + also that they were on the GL wagon, though there's a good chunk of other low posting people I'd also like more content from (tictac, marci, NK15).
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 786, Dwlee99 wrote:
@Dwlee:
NK kinda just flopped immediately there so I'm not sure what to expect of his scum game if he doesn't do that.
yeah his scumgame is extremely weak
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 792, ShadowGirl wrote:
Vote: ChaosOmega

Putting my vote here for now to apply pressure + also that they were on the GL wagon, though there's a good chunk of other low posting people I'd also like more content from (tictac, marci, NK15).
all of those "lowposters" have more posts than you.
<Embrace The Void>

ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:23 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 794, Gamma Emerald wrote:all of those "lowposters" have more posts than you.
I have as of this moment more posts than Chaos and NK15. I also, you know, replaced in yesterday so this is not the gotcha you think it is.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 786, Dwlee99 wrote:
@Dwlee:
True, but I'm wondering more if you think he sounds tonally similar or different.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by Roden »

@Gamma:
Can we get an updated town/null/scum reads list?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm busy rn but I'll do that ASAP (which will probably be tomorrow morning)
<Embrace The Void>

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:41 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

A little different