Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:05 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 324, Titus wrote:
In post 320, Roden wrote:
In post 318, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 317, Roden wrote:So LLD is either hoodless or staying silent in one of the hoods. But she's apparently a Mason.

i HAVE AT LEAST ONE HOOD, WITH THE PERSON WHO MASONIZED ME. i WON'T SAY MORE THAN THAT ON THE SUBJECT, FOR NOW AT LEAST.

Hiding whether or not you're in a skill hood makes it hard to believe your Mason claim. I don't see a town reason for leaving that vague.

Why wouldn't she? The person who masonized her can always come and claim it. So she can do whatever she wants. This type of situation at least creates paranoia in every hood that a mason could be there watching. It limits just agency capturing every hood.
I'm not saying she needs to claim who she's Masons with. I'm saying if she is in a skill hood but not saying anything so that she can essentially eavesdrop, it makes it harder to believe the Mason claim because it's anti town.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:14 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

titus if you are mason with lld you should just claim it and stop wasting time thx

Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:17 pm

Post by mastina »

1/5
In post 268, Titus wrote:Why is everyone suggesting all their power openly and not wifoming it?
Just be like me, the best lies are the truth and the best truth is the lies! (Btw that's actually a bit of a slogan for a mafia game idea I have that I want to run, but I want to run Ulterior Motive Mafia first.)

Like, I am town, you CAN trust me on that, but I'm also mastina so you know that I'm doing mastina things. :P

Hello, just wanted to remind y'all that, yes, I am in fact town.
In post 242, Titus wrote:I feel Dunn is playing politically.
I don't.
In post 218, Enchant wrote:So anyway. Gypix claimed in our hood. Role is ... Fine..., nothing to get stars from, semi-useful.
He looks apathethic though, but it's always like that.
(I'm of two minds on this but overall still think Gypyx has a decent chance of being scum here btw.)
In post 243, Gypyx wrote:dang, talk about bad luck, i hope the rest of the day was better for ya at least
^(In part because this unironically feels like a scum response to my post. Obviously, today has been a hellhole for me; obviously, today has been shit for me. But I still used the opportunity to tell a bit of a joke, and this felt like a scum response to it.)
In post 221, Shiro wrote:Yea to be fair I was posting I my hood but oh well.
May I ask why you were more active in your hood while having not have said anything game-relevant in this thread?
In post 224, Frozen Angel wrote:The Gypyx wagon sounds very unsettling to me, not cause I town read the slot but cause it lacks any sort of actual pressure or conversation and how "out of nowhere" it was formed
For the record, obviously, I shared similar sentiments. The Gypyx wagon sprang up out of nowhere, literally in the span of five posts. And then stayed there, even with some of the names involved changing.

But these concerns are mitigated by the fact that the only name on the wagon I am not townreading is Pooky. (Obviously includes myself since obviously, I am town.)
In post 236, Shiro wrote:I am treating it as a masonry at the moment, it might bite me later but eh. Honestly I townread my whole hood
What a coincidence, I am also treating my neighborhood as a masonry and townread the entire neighborhood!

I know I am town; this is pretty damn obviously Dunnstral's towngame to me; Frozen Angel is radiating town here; Roden looks pretty damn town. (I'd say that content-wise Roden looks the most town but familiarity/strength-wise Roden is the least town/most likely to be wrong due to me not knowing Roden that well scumgame-wise, if that makes sense.) Since I know I am not scum, that means I legit feel my neighborhood is all town.
In post 258, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I posted this in my hood like a week ago but nobody said shit so I'm gonna go public with it now:
my solve rn is Mastina - LLD - Gypyx
Gypyx is cuz the dude is frozen scum
LLD is because Gypyx was frozen scum last time in Tenet when we played scum with him and LLD should want to yeet him out a window
Mastina is because her scumread of me is fake as fuck and not how town her treats me when she suspects I am scum because town her has suspected me many times and none have been as weak as this.
This concludes your scheduled content posting from me and I will go back to shitposting pls yeet Gypyx out a window thank you.
Also just another reminder that NOBODY SHOULD TARGET ME AT NIGHT because if I don't get targeted cool shit happens the next day thank you very much.
I realize that there's an incredibly low chance of Gypyx and Pooky being scum together (multiball isn't impossible in a Ginngie game to be fair tho), but I legit feel both have very high scum equity.
In post 289, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:weird move but ok
Quoteth LLD,
In post 276, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:tHIS IS pOOKY SCUM. i'VE SEEN IT ENOUGH TIMES NOW TO UNDERSTAND IT AND THE MOTIVATIONS, AND THIS IS THAT.
^This is my response to .
In post 261, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 239, Yume wrote:My vote remains.
This should be our next elimination
Pretty much, yeah. We're pretty much guaranteed 1-3 scum in {Gypyx, Pooky, Yume} in my opinion because almost everyone else is just town.

I am town.
Dunnstral is town here.
Frozen Angel is town here.
Roden is town here.
jjh is town here.
Titus is town here.

Who's that leave?

I have a weak townread on Reinhardt--if I have a wrong townread, it'd be here tbh, but it still exists.
I'm ambivalent on Enchant, who had a bit of a scumping early but whose engagement and the method of the engagement gives huge townvibes to me. I actually am starting to think Enchant is more town than Reinhardt here.

LLD is claiming mason--something that she wouldn't fakeclaim as town given how disastrously it has gone for her in the past, but I also doubt that she'd do that as scum.

So who's that leave?

{Shiro, Gypyx, Yume, PookyTheMagicalBear}.

Shiro is a nullread but may or may not be town off of content, hard for me to say as I am not a part of Shiro's hood.

Which means that the highest scum equity is just.

{Gypyx, Yume, PookyTheMagicalBear}.

So I will join wagons on any of them.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:20 pm

Post by mastina »

2/5

Oh I meant to include this.

VOTE: PookyTheMagicalBear
Unvote: PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:20 pm

lol ok

Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:46 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 328, mastina wrote:2/5

Oh I meant to include this.

VOTE: PookyTheMagicalBear
Unvote: PookyTheMagicalBear
Indeed, if you look XP rules, there's no requirement to "Stay" on wagon, only vote.
But i think, it's simple error. Otherwise there's no reason to not simple vote/unvote for everyone.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:40 pm

Post by Ginngie »

1.11 Votecount

Gypyx - 4 (jjh927, PookyTheMagicalBear, Dunnstral, Roden) E - 3

PookyTheBear - 3 (LLD, Titus, mastina) E -4

Dunnstral - 1 (Yume) E - 6

Yume - 1 (Gypyx) E - 6

Shiro - 1 (Reinhardt) E - 6

Not Voting - 3 (The ones who are the two time, back to back, runner ups).

With
alive, it takes
to eliminated.

At deadline,
Prince
would be Eliminated.

Day One's deadline is Saturday, March 2rd, @ 10:00 PM EST: (expired on 2022-04-02 21:00:00).

Todays Challenge is: Every 5th post alternate each letter with capitalization (e.g. EvErY 5tH pOsT aLtErNaTe EaCh LeTtEr WiTh CaPiTaLiZaTiOn)
-your first post of each day must state if you'd like to participate using the bold tag.
-your first post of each day counts towards your post total. So bold tag is Post 1, then post 2-4, then post 5 is the important one.
-You may give up 0.25 xp to retry the challenge if either you fail to bold tag the first post or fail the challenge outright.
-Retries are limited to once per Day phase.

Spoiler: Players still in Challenge
jjh927
Yume
Dunnstral
PookyTheBear
Reinhardt
mastina
Roden
Frozen Angel
Enchant
Lady LambdaDelta
Shiro

V/LA: PookyTheMagicalBear, till Friday the 25th.
Last edited by Ginngie on Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:52 pm

Post by Yume »

Well, if it helps the town, I am willing to die.
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:43 am

Post by Ginngie »

jjh927 has been prodded

Also! the deadline for this game has changed!
The current deadline is:
March 2nd
, @ 10:00 PM EST: (expired on 2022-04-02 21:00:00).

It shall now be
April 2nd,
@ 10 PM EST: (expired on 2022-04-02 21:00:00).

Ya'll are blessed to have such a gracious host give you this much play time
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:00 am

Post by jjh927 »

I don't have reads on everyone in thread yet- a particular one I've noticed people have that I don't yet is FA. Could you elaborate on that one for me, Mastina?

Fwiw while Pooky has accurately described what's going on in the hood, the activity we've had is indicative of town!Yume and I think it might be indicative of town!Pooky as well. In Pooky's case I note he has kinda started slow and span up towards where he is currently at. Might be worth me reading some decent Pooky scumgames over the weekend.

"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:03 am

Post by jjh927 »

RaNkInG oF kInGs WaS fAnTaStIc AnD i HoPe It GeTs A sEaSoN 2.

"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 326, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:titus if you are mason with lld you should just claim it and stop wasting time thx

In what world is this protown for me to answer?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:28 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

@mASTINA

wHEN HAVE i EXACTLY FAKE CLAIMED MASONS BEFORE AS TOWN? yOU APPEAR TO BE INSINUATING i HAVE.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Reinhardt
Reinhardt
Townie
Reinhardt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:38 am

Post by Reinhardt »

In post 258, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I posted this in my hood like a week ago but nobody said shit so I'm gonna go public with it now:

my solve rn is Mastina - LLD - Gypyx

Gypyx is cuz the dude is frozen scum

LLD is because Gypyx was frozen scum last time in Tenet when we played scum with him and LLD should want to yeet him out a window

Mastina is because her scumread of me is fake as fuck and not how town her treats me when she suspects I am scum because town her has suspected me many times and none have been as weak as this.

This concludes your scheduled content posting from me and I will go back to shitposting pls yeet Gypyx out a window thank you.

Also just another reminder that NOBODY SHOULD TARGET ME AT NIGHT because if I don't get targeted cool shit happens the next day thank you very much.

I mentioned yesterday I felt scum were unable or unwilling to address the Gypyx wagon. Do you think LLD does nothing here as scum in either direction with Gypyx as her partner?
To Dunnstral: I guess that answers my question, but it doesn’t make me feel better about you. My issue really is that you spoke with false authority.

HADAR SEN OLMEN
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 337, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:@mASTINA

wHEN HAVE i EXACTLY FAKE CLAIMED MASONS BEFORE AS TOWN? yOU APPEAR TO BE INSINUATING i HAVE.
I don't have a problem with this currently as mastina is voting Pooky. If she tried to kill you, I'd have a problem but a little shade didn't hurt conftown since you're likely not getting limmed.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reinhardt
Reinhardt
Townie
Reinhardt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:40 am

Post by Reinhardt »

In post 266, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I don't expect my day 1 solves to be correct

Why would you post it then?

HADAR SEN OLMEN
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:41 am

In post 336, Titus wrote:
In post 326, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:titus if you are mason with lld you should just claim it and stop wasting time thx

you are telegraphing extremely hard that you are masons with LLD

any scumteam that isn't borderline stupid can see this so I would appreciate it if you just hard-claim this so people can stop speculating on whether LLD is an actual mason and we can move on to actually catching bad guys

also i have questions about how your masonization ability works so that I can make sure this is a real mason and not some loophole bastard mod bullshit masonization.

Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:41 am

In post 340, Reinhardt wrote:
In post 266, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I don't expect my day 1 solves to be correct

Why would you post it then?

postgame bragging rights if I get lucky

also it did get LLD to actually play so that's always a plus

Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Reinhardt
Reinhardt
Townie
Reinhardt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:46 am

Post by Reinhardt »

In post 309, Roden wrote:Is LLD in a hood? She's not in mine, and you're not claiming she's in yours Pooky. It only leaves whatever one Titus/Enchant/Shiro/Gypy is in.

PE: So Pooky is in the Warrior hood. Why were you forced to invest in the Mage skill tree?

Scum probably know who is in which hood at this point unless they’re all crammed into the same one. I don’t think secrecy was all that important but that ship has just about sailed.
To PookyBear: I can get that desire.

HADAR SEN OLMEN
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:50 am

In post 343, Reinhardt wrote:
In post 309, Roden wrote:Is LLD in a hood? She's not in mine, and you're not claiming she's in yours Pooky. It only leaves whatever one Titus/Enchant/Shiro/Gypy is in.

PE: So Pooky is in the Warrior hood. Why were you forced to invest in the Mage skill tree?

Scum probably know who is in which hood at this point unless they’re all crammed into the same one. I don’t think secrecy was all that important but that ship has just about sailed.
To PookyBear: I can get that desire.

do you have any reads or suspicions you would like to share?

who do you think is mafia?

Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:50 am

LoL
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 341, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 336, Titus wrote:

you are telegraphing extremely hard that you are masons with LLD

any scumteam that isn't borderline stupid can see this so I would appreciate it if you just hard-claim this so people can stop speculating on whether LLD is an actual mason and we can move on to actually catching bad guys

also i have questions about how your masonization ability works so that I can make sure this is a real mason and not some loophole bastard mod bullshit masonization.

So? You want confirmation to rolefish. Not interested. I'll conftown a logical claim, mason or not. LLD fakeclaiming mason would draw too much suspicion unless true. It also revitalized the game somewhat, there's no logical reason to scumread LLD's actions. Because there's no logical reason to scumread LLD's action, the correct play is to defend LLD.

I still want you to defend your statement. Where and how did I allegedly telegraph masons with LLD? I am not sure if I mentioned LLD prior to her mason claim at all.

Why do you care if it's a "bastardization" or not? What do you mean by this?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:53 am

I buy another chance to perform challenge for 0.25XP

fuck i miscounted

Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:54 am

In post 346, Titus wrote:LLD fakeclaiming mason would draw too much suspicion unless true.
if i'm right about LLD-Gypyx being scum why wouldn't LLD fake claim mason to try to blow me away before I gather momentum and kill her/gypyx?

this is just mafia 101

Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:58 am

In post 346, Titus wrote:I still want you to defend your statement. Where and how did I allegedly telegraph masons with LLD? I am not sure if I mentioned LLD prior to her mason claim at all.
you immediately responded to my solve with LLD in it by saying it was "incorrect"

when LLD mason claimed and voted me you expressed 0 suspicion of her and followed along by voting me in a manner that was clearly telegraphed - essentially it looked like she convinced you to go along with it in a hood.

regardless of whether you believe her mason claim, to an uninformed alignment the response is not to sheep without argument or suspicion.

Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”