Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by Andante »

rip this'll be a pagetop... so uhh I had every intention of tryharding tonight, but ehh not really feeling it, I have no clue what dwlee is doing, like "enchant so towny!!" uhh what? this is currently textbook scum!enchant lol then this thing with bell.. I feel like bell has been pretty obviously town most of this day, like, bell goes "I'm mad dwlee is making me lose my tr on dwlee" then dwlee overreacts?? idk I think it was just misreading it, we're still asking Datisi questions that like... I feel like were already answered I'm just really losing motivation to care right now, doesn't help that I wait till late to look at this and like, days are long... ahhhh hmmm I probably should fix my readslist... that was intented to keep me on top of everything.. lol this is like a race where I started too fast.. now it's like, uhhh need a break!! but I got this!! you know, tbh I don't think I read much of the past like 200 posts... fun stuff... idk who my SRs are, so don't ask, that feels like something I need to figure out tomorrow though... we'll see if that happens, if anyone wants to throw questions at me, that's cool I guess but nothing like "who's the full team" like, bruh... i don't even know who is town... ok yeah, idk what's up, hopefully we're back to regularly scheduled Andante content tomorrow!!! I figured I'd just check in tonight... if you asked me 2 hours ago, I was 100% doing in depth analysis stuff on people I think are likely scum, also looking into the like 11-12/19 heals on me... that's a lot of people.... a lot of people believe in me? oh snap... sorry to let yall down :/ I'm currently slacking... big time... I know

ayy not a pagetop :) nice
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1501, Andante wrote:rip this'll be a pagetop... so uhh I had every intention of tryharding tonight, but ehh not really feeling it, I have no clue what dwlee is doing, like "enchant so towny!!" uhh what? this is currently textbook scum!enchant lol then this thing with bell.. I feel like bell has been pretty obviously town most of this day, like, bell goes "I'm mad dwlee is making me lose my tr on dwlee" then dwlee overreacts?? idk I think it was just misreading it, we're still asking Datisi questions that like... I feel like were already answered I'm just really losing motivation to care right now, doesn't help that I wait till late to look at this and like, days are long... ahhhh hmmm I probably should fix my readslist... that was intented to keep me on top of everything.. lol this is like a race where I started too fast.. now it's like, uhhh need a break!! but I got this!! you know, tbh I don't think I read much of the past like 200 posts... fun stuff... idk who my SRs are, so don't ask, that feels like something I need to figure out tomorrow though... we'll see if that happens, if anyone wants to throw questions at me, that's cool I guess but nothing like "who's the full team" like, bruh... i don't even know who is town... ok yeah, idk what's up, hopefully we're back to regularly scheduled Andante content tomorrow!!! I figured I'd just check in tonight... if you asked me 2 hours ago, I was 100% doing in depth analysis stuff on people I think are likely scum, also looking into the like 11-12/19 heals on me... that's a lot of people.... a lot of people believe in me? oh snap... sorry to let yall down :/ I'm currently slacking... big time... I know

ayy not a pagetop :) nice
tldr: words... lots of words...
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:33 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

what makes it textbook scum enchant? i have no idea how to read enchant
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by Andante »

ehh might not be textbook scum enchant, but this feels very similar to when enchant repped into a scum slot recently and did 0 solving, just was there, I could be wrong, but it's like definitely not "FOR SURE TOWN" enchant as dwlee was saying
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

i see i see i just have also seen enchant do that when in a town slot so idk what the difference is. dwlee didn't say for sure town, but i agree they acted weird around that whole situation
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:53 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1495, Bell wrote:Yes. Don’t nom people that decrease our win con, then when questioned say you’ve correctly read them a bunch, and then refuse to specify what exactly made you town read them this game while simultaneously trolling about whether your votes were serious or not.
It is vibe
In post 1496, Bell wrote:
In post 1494, Dwlee99 wrote:That's actually the exact kind of thing I expect scum!bell to say if they want to pivot to mislim me

I mean... really I'm mad at Bell for tanking my read on them if they're town
HURT: Bell
You’re definitely not reading the game closely if you think this isn’t anything but a good thing for me.
Why not just vote me instead?
Cause I'm kinda trolling you
I prefer they, thanks :)
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:23 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: andres

Alright dude time to come out of the scum PT and show us the scum range resulting from your 90% town roll rate or whatever it was last year. I know you're here because a little birdy told me so you may as well come out and talk. You know you need to eventually and it will feel better to get it over with now. You didn't even do poorly D1 in our last game, you convinced me you were town, it's your own reticence getting in the way now.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:11 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

PSA:
vote andres please. 6 posts, times up.

Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:30 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I know fire is like 9/10 times scum at this point but andres is too. Kill andres first because he's going to be so annoying coaching the scum team through the mechanics of the setup. As in NOT the garbage "mech" he posted in the game thread, like pretending he's too dumb to understand the rules of the setup.

Don't be fooled by the crap posts in his iso, this guy can like write soliloquies in his sleep, he just can't play scum during the dayphase because he didn't roll scum for like a year. He's going to help the scum team figure out good mechanical plays at night and lurk out during all the dayphases and make the game a lot more difficult for town than necessary.

fire also won't stop scum spewing after 66 posts and has already done irreparable damage to the scum team; why help the scum team out now by silencing him, that's not our job as town. Just let fire sit here and suffer until D2 or D3, it was his choice to infiltrate DATS inc.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:31 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1491, Andresvmb wrote:I’m back later tonight. I need a few hours to read everything.
K. This is his time; where is he?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:32 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

i agree i think i have done irreparable damage to the scum team, thank you frog
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:35 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Another sarcastic one liner I've never seen that before from an outted obv scum while I'm game solving
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:36 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1511, fireisredsir wrote:i agree i think i have done irreparable damage to the scum team, thank you frog
Go back in your scum PT and tell andres to get in here and try to force a town tell or two
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:39 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Fire tell andres I'm waiting please. kthx

In post 1491, Andresvmb wrote:I’m back later tonight. I need a few hours to read everything.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:43 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

why do you think im scum
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:58 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

fire I'm only interested in talking to andres. I would be interested in hearing you towncase yourself but I doubt you can remember what you were thinking when you wrote .
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:58 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

like you scumread luke for his mech discussion, then move him to null soon after, and have him in null until where his reaction was a bad look. then you say catboi's vote on him is a good read, and after that... nothing, except saying you would "compromise vote" me, and putting me in all your solves with no explanation, and now you're just treating me as lockscum
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:00 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

fire. Only part of your iso that gives me second thought. If we can go through it together calmly in good faith I'm willing to consider that 1/10 chance your town.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:01 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

idk how to towncase myself when you have no scumcase. i feel like ive been here, trying to solve, trying to engage with people. i don't think there's anything that ive done that you could say has more scum motivation than town motivation

sure, what do you want to go over?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:08 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Thank you fire. Let's just chill. TvTs happen all the time, I'm like the worst at it. I'm a crazy tinfoiler I know, it's probably my fault. I just need to ask some questions so I can see your thought process to verify it's not made up.

I'm going to post my first few questions and go put on some tea. I'll be back in like 5 minutes.
In post 702, fireisredsir wrote:- first few pages had so much mech discussion zzzzz im gonna ignore that until later maybe
- greeting prob town for getting excited about a way to break the game that is obv wrong
- vp sounds normalish, idk bout the votes on him
Can you elaborate a little bit here about what you saw when you first started reading the thread? How sure were you at first that Greeting was town, and what made you doubt the votes on VP?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:17 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

yea, people were talking about mech and im not very good at mech and i assume that the smart people will figure out what's best. im also not very good at reading alignments off of people's mech discussions so to me all of that section of the thread didn't really do much for me and i just wanted to get to the fun part.

greeting i was pretty sure was town, enough to not consider him as scum for the first couple days at least. it's possible that he knows that he has a tendency to do what he did and would know how to imitate that as scum and faked it all, but that's kind of a stretch and not really worth considering for now. so yea, prob town

vp read like vp to me, and most of the votes that i saw on him felt like people voting vp for things that are vp. like, just aspects of his personality and the way he phrases things that i think tend to set people off on suspicion. i didn't really agree with your tone read, he didn't feel any different to me in tone than in his town games. maybe im just not picking up on it but eh i didn't see much of anything interesting there
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:21 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

HEAL: Frogsterking
HEAL: catboi
HEAL: Greeting
HEAL: StrangeMatter
HEAL: Andante
HEAL: Titus
HEAL: Dwlee99
HEAL: fireisredsir
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:22 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Oh andres, what a surprise! You're just in time for the party.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:22 pm

Post by Andresvmb »