April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7250 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:05 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 7241, Scorpious wrote:
In post 7235, DeasVail wrote:Hey Cape, I know you've been fairly suspicious of Scorpious throughout the game. Why not push them here?
It would be a waste of time, I’m not entertaining any pushes.

I have my solve and cape is not scum, and I’m still VT..
Yeah, stepping away, there are definitely solves where Cape is town.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7251 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7240, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6888, DeasVail wrote:
In post 6877, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 6853, DeasVail wrote:
In post 6847, tenebrousluminary wrote:Curious. I had planned my first post to be quoting Titus' role PM and voting Enchant.
How come?
He was blocked 3 times and that is a 2x mafia roleblocker.
Fair. I was pretty sure Enchant was town after the psychologist flip, and knowing that there was a mafia blocking role (even if 2-shot) kind of cemented it, especially with the x-shot nature of the game. But it's all moot now.

Tangentially, I still strongly think tene is town.
How do these posts happen if you did nothing on N3 based on eyes posts?

The first is on D4.

Let me be blunt. On N3 did you inno tene?
Do you have an inno on tene?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7252 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I do not have an inno on tene
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7253 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

frog not even trying to solve is basically a scumclaim anyway. town frog is excited to solve things and extremely overconfident in his ability to do so

VOTE: frog
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7254 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by Eyes without a face »

My vote is virtually on (as of that should not be clear already) but I am waiting for Mathblade to finish his interrogation and give us the signal to move on
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7255 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Then eyes is possibly town and my theory of a CC doesn’t exist.

I am still kind of at
Frog
Fire/April << one or both
Cape/Galron << one or none

I think Frog is the safest but I think use a miselim in fire / April tomorrow after I die. I prefer April.

I have RL if we could hold off until tomorrow after work it would be awesome. I am brain dead
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7256 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:47 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

kk we can wait until tomorrow

UNVOTE:

consider my vote on frog tho
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7257 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:09 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 7252, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 7241, Scorpious wrote:
In post 7235, DeasVail wrote:Hey Cape, I know you've been fairly suspicious of Scorpious throughout the game. Why not push them here?
It would be a waste of time, I’m not entertaining any pushes.

I have my solve and cape is not scum, and I’m still VT..
Yeah, stepping away, there are definitely solves where Cape is town.
I think the most clearing red flip for me claimed watcher so

Not really sure which solves are left that really would prove so
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7258 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:09 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 7247, Mizzytastic wrote:I'm feeling quite ill and I don't trust my brain right now so I'll let the worst handle vote counts
Feel better soon!
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7259 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 7232, fireisredsir wrote:i don't think you should expect a coherent plan from scum frog
Why not?

Also the all caps thing at the end of VP Baltar day kinda also doesnt make a lot of sense to me
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #7260 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:17 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm also curious why fire is making these statements considering I've never completed a single game with him.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7261 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

ive read most of frog's games. VP had a similar meta read as well
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7262 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:38 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

in the one scumgame that i saw, frog started off pretty strong and then fell apart quickly and stopped doing any sort of solving once he got under pressure. he got elimmed d1. i don't think he knows how to play lategame scum.

in contrast, in his town games, he's pretty consistently trying to solve things, gets very excited, jumps around a lot, and is very confident. in the few games that i saw where he made it to late game, he was very active in trying to solve the game and work with others to come up with a team solve
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7263 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:22 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 7264, fireisredsir wrote:in the one scumgame that i saw, frog started off pretty strong and then fell apart quickly and stopped doing any sort of solving once he got under pressure. he got elimmed d1. i don't think he knows how to play lategame scum.
I didn't make it very far because no one town read me and that's the only scum game I've played in years. My play in this game looks nothing like my play in that game which is my only scum game and happened to also be in a large setup with some similar players. I didn't make it past the first day for a reason and it doesn't make sense that you believe based on that game my play here is my scum play.

If you read Bunnies like you're claiming you did, then you would've known that my play this game closely resembles my town game and I've even been in a situation very similar to this recently as town.

In that game MathBlade was clear and tunneled me even though my play made no sense as scum and multiple people believed I was town. Town sheeped his vote even though Math successfully wagoned three or four townies back to back. A parallel to this game where Math attempted to prevent making the same mistakes but now is falling back on old habits.

Town did shit all and started wagoning me and long story short I replaced out, and my replacement Nero Cain killed himself by selfvote in like 40 minutes. He did it because it's so obnoxious to play as town with a clear MathBlade ranting about the virtues of his solve you know is wrong while your mutual townreads go deer in the headlights and eventually vote you out.

I think you're probably scum because you seem to be benefitting from this situation and I don't buy your perspective on my meta, I think it's a half assed excuse to sheep tunneled MathBlade.

I townread Scorpion but Scorpion was scum with me in my only completed scum game which just ended so he should know this isn't my scum game. Scorpion seems to be benefitting from this situation as well and is a much more capable scum player than I am so I think I may have been outplayed a little bit.

There's a lot more solving to be done but I'm not going to do that until MathBlade is dead or I see activity in the thread which indicates my townreads aren't going to sheep his shitty read on me and fire's sketchy opportunistic meta push on me.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7264 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:44 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 7264, fireisredsir wrote:in contrast, in his town games,
With only one scum game where I died on D1 there's nothing to contrast to my town game.

I'd like to know where you're getting your information, because I don't believe you read most of my games. I don't believe you read any. If you read Bunnies you would have mentioned it because of its deja vu vibe to this situation, which is kind of what you look for with meta in the first place.

There's literally no way for you to claim to have information about how my play changes between alignment unless you're lying or using ongoing games to get your meta information which is against the rules.

I think you're scum and making it up as you go along but now you're in trouble because when you checked my completed games for the first time you realized I only had 1 scum game and I died right away. Now you're full of shit and just hoping no one notices and sheeps Mathade.

The only way you could be town and come to this conclusion is if you used games that weren't completed yet to get the meta information you claim to have which is against site rules. The sad part is if you really did that not only did you break the rules, you caused a TvT which could have been avoided by doing your meta research properly and realizing that I'm town.

BAM

'gottem
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7265 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7265, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 7264, fireisredsir wrote:in the one scumgame that i saw, frog started off pretty strong and then fell apart quickly and stopped doing any sort of solving once he got under pressure. he got elimmed d1. i don't think he knows how to play lategame scum.
I didn't make it very far because no one town read me and that's the only scum game I've played in years. My play in this game looks nothing like my play in that game which is my only scum game and happened to also be in a large setup with some similar players. I didn't make it past the first day for a reason and it doesn't make sense that you believe based on that game my play here is my scum play.

If you read Bunnies like you're claiming you did, then you would've known that my play this game closely resembles my town game and I've even been in a situation very similar to this recently as town.

In that game MathBlade was clear and tunneled me even though my play made no sense as scum and multiple people believed I was town. Town sheeped his vote even though Math successfully wagoned three or four townies back to back. A parallel to this game where Math attempted to prevent making the same mistakes but now is falling back on old habits.

Town did shit all and started wagoning me and long story short I replaced out, and my replacement Nero Cain killed himself by selfvote in like 40 minutes. He did it because it's so obnoxious to play as town with a clear MathBlade ranting about the virtues of his solve you know is wrong while your mutual townreads go deer in the headlights and eventually vote you out.

I think you're probably scum because you seem to be benefitting from this situation and I don't buy your perspective on my meta, I think it's a half assed excuse to sheep tunneled MathBlade.

I townread Scorpion but Scorpion was scum with me in my only completed scum game which just ended so he should know this isn't my scum game. Scorpion seems to be benefitting from this situation as well and is a much more capable scum player than I am so I think I may have been outplayed a little bit.

There's a lot more solving to be done but I'm not going to do that until MathBlade is dead or I see activity in the thread which indicates my townreads aren't going to sheep his shitty read on me and fire's sketchy opportunistic meta push on me.
If you don’t solve you die
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7266 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:50 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 7254, DeasVail wrote:I do not have an inno on tene
I’m about 80% sure tene is scum
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7267 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:01 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

math hasn't been tunneled on you at all, so that doesn't track

my read on you isn't due to meta although I think the meta supports the case. it's due to the actions that you've taken in this game

your reasoning for not solving is extremely weak. if you're town, you would know that you would flip green and that would give your opinions more cred post-flip, so it would be worth trying to solve. you've barely even been trying for the last few days. if you start to try now then I'm open to reconsidering
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7268 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7268, Scorpious wrote:
In post 7254, DeasVail wrote:I do not have an inno on tene
I’m about 80% sure tene is scum
Tene if they don’t solve can go back in the pool
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7269 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Mainly I think flip frog I die y’all can solve it

*hides from blushies*

If Frogger is somehow town flip boon

That’s 4 in a row wrong. Inexcusable
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7270 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And if Frogger is scum boon may still be scum but has a possibility of town
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7271 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:13 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

ok i went and looked and bunnies was one of the main reasons i thought your towngame was different than this, so ???

idk why you're saying it's exactly the same. you were wayyy more solvey and active in that one.

my point with bringing up your scumgame is that i don't think you have a record of being very good at scum due to lack of experience. i think your play in the last couple of days looks more like an inexperienced scum than your town game

if you're not scum it could be like cape/eyes/tene/scorp or something. it's possible
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7272 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7273, fireisredsir wrote:ok i went and looked and bunnies was one of the main reasons i thought your towngame was different than this, so ???

idk why you're saying it's exactly the same. you were wayyy more solvey and active in that one.

my point with bringing up your scumgame is that i don't think you have a record of being very good at scum due to lack of experience. i think your play in the last couple of days looks more like an inexperienced scum than your town game

if you're not scum it could be like cape/eyes/tene/scorp or something. it's possible
Why do you suggest four?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7273 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:39 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

my solves have been 4 for so long this game that it's what i default to. you're right tho, i should not be ignoring the possibility of a traitor or two to make it 5
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7274 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:42 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

im losing confidence in everything tbh

will revisit this tomorrow

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”