Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:57 am

Post by Andante »

Cause apparently me talking = me getting voted
So if I don't talk, and just dodge prods, clearly that makes me townier...
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:00 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 124, Andante wrote:I'm not 100% sure what's going on this game, but I'm seriously not a fan... like can town actually try to play please??

Val, I TR 100% like, I feel like Val is trying, kcda is doing their own thing, Meg is trying to get into this, and everyone else?? like, hello?? you realize we're playing a maf game right?? If people don't want to play, I can coast too...
Idk about you i playing town game
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:03 am

Post by Andante »

In post 126, Enchant wrote:
In post 124, Andante wrote:I'm not 100% sure what's going on this game, but I'm seriously not a fan... like can town actually try to play please??

Val, I TR 100% like, I feel like Val is trying, kcda is doing their own thing, Meg is trying to get into this, and everyone else?? like, hello?? you realize we're playing a maf game right?? If people don't want to play, I can coast too...
right... you could just claim maf right now and lead the town..
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:06 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 127, Andante wrote:

I mostly get killed for that.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:12 am

Post by Andante »

In post 128, Enchant wrote:

I mean, I claimed town and am getting voted so like, I'm sure you claiming maf... not gonna get voted here lol
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:18 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 129, Andante wrote:

I mean, I claimed town and am getting voted so like, I'm sure you claiming maf... not gonna get voted here lol
Opposite, if you claim town, you "Look at Me So Town" and therefore mafia, if you claim mafia, you are mafia trying to wifo.

That's why playing as mafia is easier, town accuse each other for bullshit reason, but if mafia is accused, their partner could just say things like "*INSERT THING* was town" or just plainly start wagoning other person, and everyone being mindless sheeps (me included) will just nod and agree.

Only way to survive is being out of radar, before any actual info arises. You don't need to catch scum, just outlive them.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:22 am

Post by Andante »

In post 130, Enchant wrote:
In post 129, Andante wrote:

Opposite, if you claim town, you "Look at Me So Town" and therefore mafia, if you claim mafia, you are mafia trying to wifo.

That's why playing as mafia is easier, town accuse each other for bullshit reason, but if mafia is accused, their partner could just say things like "*INSERT THING* was town" or just plainly start wagoning other person, and everyone being mindless sheeps (me included) will just nod and agree.

Only way to survive is being out of radar, before any actual info arises. You don't need to catch scum, just outlive them.
Right.. Claiming town = Maf and Claiming maf = Maf. got it!

I mean, have I not been accused for a bs reason? I'm like the sole person trying to play this game....
And you're 100% correct. to play as scum, all you have to do is stay off the radar... like, can you name all 9 people playing this game without going and looking at a VC?? I think not... everyone is "scared" to talk or say anything.. and honestly, it's just annoying at this point
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:28 am

Post by Enchant »

Idk i just sheeped NM for fun sake, but i also believe people as town not complain about it, they just ask questions directly to personas. Bystander effect, heard it?

It's almost useless to say "CAN YOU ALL PLAY ACTIVELY", and doesh't look really what town would do, but mafia to complain about inability to play.

If you want someone to play, best pet is asking questions directly. Less likely to be ignored, fairly.

Also not just for scum, whole 1 day is just circus in trying to dodge elim and maybe push someone for vague reasons. Do you think no one pushing me because i look ultratown? Nah, invisibility spell.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:33 am

Post by Andante »

In post 132, Enchant wrote:but i also believe people as town not complain about it, they just ask questions directly to personas
right.. let me ask people what their read on me is and question that... "andante is trying too hard! must be maf!!" right! I'm clearly maf... constantly trying to get this game going... get anyone to do something... I'm not even gonna try with kcda right now cause he's convinced he caught me already, so that leaves literally anyone else... Why "sheep NM for fun" wouldn't you get more out of making a wagon on NM.. putting pressure there... NM voted me right after I was like "NM prob not town" that implies he's following along..

whatever, if people wanna play the low content game, so be it
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:36 am

Post by Val89 »

In post 132, Enchant wrote:If you want someone to play, best pet is asking questions directly. Less likely to be ignored, fairly.
Less likely, but not guarenteed, right?

Let me try again.
In post 116, Enchant wrote:No Humor Allowed.
What does this mean?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:39 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 13, Andante wrote:FLAVORS OF GLUE.. LMAOOOO I LOVE THIS THEME
In post 15, Andante wrote:the only kind of glue I've even used recently was stick glue.. hahahaha
In post 19, Andante wrote:yeah idk what I'm missing... but I don't get it lol
In post 21, Andante wrote:I regret even starting the glue talk :/
In post 29, Andante wrote:alright, off to a great start!!! uhhh I have no reads, so yeah! I also hate RVS so hat's fun
In post 31, Andante wrote:ok cool meg town! need a few more TRs and gg game solved
In post 54, Andante wrote:mala is lock town. so we have meg mala andante town, pool of 6 left for some mafia. easy game!
In post 61, Andante wrote:Why is this game just not moving....
That's probably why.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:39 am

Post by Enchant »

Did someone ask me something? I think i heard something.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:40 am

Post by Val89 »

In post 133, Andante wrote:NM voted me right after I was like "NM prob not town" that implies he's following along..
The NM vote for you also came directly after you said:
In post 118, Andante wrote: And I always do bad with pressure.. it doesn't take many votes to lim here, we have NM who'll hammer like anything at e-1, so the 2 votes on me was technically 3...
Perhaps I'm giving the cow too much credit, but I'm not seeing that as an OMGUS vote.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:44 am

Post by Val89 »

In post 136, Enchant wrote:Did someone ask me something? I think i heard something.
Yes. Me.

I asked you to explain post .
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:45 am

Post by Andante »

In post 137, Val89 wrote:
In post 133, Andante wrote:NM voted me right after I was like "NM prob not town" that implies he's following along..
The NM vote for you also came directly after you said:
In post 118, Andante wrote: And I always do bad with pressure.. it doesn't take many votes to lim here, we have NM who'll hammer like anything at e-1, so the 2 votes on me was technically 3...
Perhaps I'm giving the cow too much credit, but I'm not seeing that as an OMGUS vote.
I mean, I called him maf in the post before he voted me too... yet I'm the one OMGUSing here....
Val, I'm not sure if you can see my frustration with this game right now, but it is literally impossble to win this with this level of avctivity from people
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:46 am

Post by Andante »

In post 118, Andante wrote:I'm pretty certain NM's lake of any sort of effort here is scum indicative, I know there's not much to interact with, but still
In post 119, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Andante
In post 120, Enchant wrote:VOTE: Andante
In post 122, Enchant wrote:OMGUS, mafia confirmed.
Feels like all Enchant is trying to do is annoy me, and it's working
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:49 am

Post by Andante »

We have Frogs like... "I'm doing nothing till page 10" or whatever
Jackson,Mala are too busy with RL to be here
Meg... just being meg? they should be making reads by now or doing something
NM... just doing nothing
Enchant.. basically doing nothing to advance town

Val is trying to play this game with me
kcda is trying... maybe... idk if I count tunneling the next most active player as trying though

and that is everyone!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:53 am

Post by Andante »

I have noticed frogs was extremely active with the non game related stuff earlier and has just dropped out.. that's probably scum indicative, like, gut is going to tell me we have 2 maf in frogster/NM/Enchant
but hey... with no posts from people, I'm not not even really going there right now
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:59 am

Post by Enchant »

I think we can open gamble store for betting of andante complains about "No one playing"
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:00 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 138, Val89 wrote:
In post 136, Enchant wrote:Did someone ask me something? I think i heard something.
Yes. Me.

I asked you to explain post .
Honestly i don't remember.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:03 am

Post by Val89 »

In post 139, Andante wrote:I mean, I called him maf in the post before he voted me too... yet I'm the one OMGUSing here....
You did, correct. I took your observation in that NM voted you right after you accused him of probably not being town as an accusation of NMs vote on you being OMGUS, something I sense again in this post, and my point is that I don't think that is the case.

Unless I've miscounted, you now sit at 3 votes with 5 to lim, and NM can not drop the hammer.
In post 142, Andante wrote:gut is going to tell me we have 2 maf in frogster/NM/Enchant
So, to be clear, you think scum is in that three because of a lack of activity, but that me and kcda are town because we are active? That's a extraordinarly simplistic view of the game. I grant that I don't see a world you and kcdaspot are scum together, and since I hold a decently strong SR on kcda that makes me want to townread you by default, but I'm struggling to make sense of your reads here.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:40 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Enchant feels... distanced? It's a little jarring and I'm not sure how I feel.
Also Andante is pretty clearly town imo.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:00 am

Post by Andante »

In post 145, Val89 wrote:
In post 139, Andante wrote:I mean, I called him maf in the post before he voted me too... yet I'm the one OMGUSing here....
You did, correct. I took your observation in that NM voted you right after you accused him of probably not being town as an accusation of NMs vote on you being OMGUS, something I sense again in this post, and my point is that I don't think that is the case.

Unless I've miscounted, you now sit at 3 votes with 5 to lim, and NM can not drop the hammer.
In post 142, Andante wrote:gut is going to tell me we have 2 maf in frogster/NM/Enchant
So, to be clear, you think scum is in that three because of a lack of activity, but that me and kcda are town because we are active? That's a extraordinarly simplistic view of the game. I grant that I don't see a world you and kcdaspot are scum together, and since I hold a decently strong SR on kcda that makes me want to townread you by default, but I'm struggling to make sense of your reads here.
scum is in that 3 cause frogster dropped off, prodged going "beetlejuice? nah I need page 10" NM actually has a decent town game, which isn't happening here, and Enchant is.. being scum!enchant?? like there's no way this can be town!enchant trying to actually win here
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:22 am

Post by Val89 »

What is the difference between scum!enchant and town!enchant, to you, Andante?

I think I'm going to need more than "NM is scum because they arent town" if you want me to take than one seriously, likewise with frogster - that's simplistic as hell and I don't see why Mala and JV get handwaved as being 'busy RL' when I see no evidence to support that in thread for those slots as opposed to other low content ones.
MegAzumarill wrote:Also Andante is pretty clearly town imo.
I wouldn't go that far. I'm working on the assumption Andante is town on account of my kcda scumread, but unless they just aren't being explained properly, then cards on the table, her reads seem pretty darn shit at present.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:54 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm leaning town on both MegAzu and Andant

Enchant seems like they are really aware of the gamestate and that makes me think maybe scum!Enchant

I'm not sold on Val's solving. Val can appear solvey as scum.

This is my best guess VOTE: Jackson. I think this is a good wagon because it'll encourage him to post more AI information and we can reassess based on how he reacts
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”