Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:33 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1140, humaneatingmonkey wrote:it's fake. why is his scumread of me so strong? why you? those reads don't make sense. they're made up. you're falling for it.

how do you expect scum would react under pressure?
I agree that they don't make a lot of sense but I don't think that necessarily means they're made up

The thing I liked about his reaction under pressure is that none of it feels designed to avoid spew, and the paranoia around Koba feels genuine to me as well
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:36 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1144, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 471, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
[6] GuiltyLion: Dwlee99, Not Known 15, humaneatingmonkey, DkKoba, ChaosOmega, Gamma Emerald
[3] Meuh: tictac, marcistar, GuiltyLion
[1] Dwlee99: Testarossa
[1] tictac: Meuh
[1] humaneatingmonkey: Roden

With 12 players alive, 7 votes are needed for an elimination.

D1: deadline: (expired on 2022-03-29 21:32:48)
In post 1142, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
[4] humaneatingmonkey: Not Known 15, Gamma Emerald, Roden, Meuh
[3] Meuh: marcistar, GuiltyLion, DkKoba
[2] ChaosOmega: tictac, ShadowGirl
[1] Not Known 15: humaneatingmonkey
[1] Gamma Emerald: ChaosOmega

[1] Not voting: Dwlee99

pay attention
what I see here is a lot of slots avoiding a Meuh wagon. I don't think anyone who has voted Meuh in either of these VCs is scum looking to take advantage of her. and I think Gamma looks especially odd in this light, when did he develop a scumread on HEM and why? Like is it really just ? And I don't buy the meme reason to avoid give Meuh a "d1 pass" either, and interactions between them are stilted as well
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:04 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

The place that I'm currently at is that I feel that there are just as many people avoiding the Chaos wagon, so that is still my preference, but that I will vote for Meuh as we're coming down to the (deadline) wire, as the 3 vote flip flop was sketch (+ avoiding Chaos wagon).
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1152, ShadowGirl wrote:The place that I'm currently at is that I feel that there are just as many people avoiding the Chaos wagon, so that is still my preference, but that I will vote for Meuh as we're coming down to the (deadline) wire, as the 3 vote flip flop was sketch (+ avoiding Chaos wagon).
its almost like people trust my reads or smthing
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:09 am

Post by marcistar »

guys dw just vote for meuh :roll:
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 862, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 815, humaneatingmonkey wrote:im confident that Koba, Meuh, Dwlee99, marci. townvibes from tictac but there really isn't anything strongly townie about them. i like NK15, but i dont know if the mindmeld is organic or they're trying to pocket me.

Gamma deserves a wagon just for putting GL in E-1.
Roden deserves a wagon just for their activity around GL's slot, how they're responding to Koba's pressure. Also, after voting me in #240 — there was no push in him to build a wagon on me. I wonder why, especially since the read and the vote stuck around for 20+ pages.

I want to know who's against both wagons.
ok nvm this is prolly scum
these are bad surface-level takes
In post 864, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 832, Meuh wrote:
In post 829, humaneatingmonkey wrote:okay thanks for this post because i took a closer look
In post 825, Not Known 15 wrote:Whats the difference between roden and meuh that makes you think that the meuh defense came from town and the roden defense from scum?
first, my impression was meuh had townread GL all along. i also thought her explanation for gamestates differentiates her from Roden's angle (which was GL was obvtown). but i wasn't sure enough, so so i looked. but to my surprise, that's not the case. she was scumreading him.

so im going to consider this.
I think there’s a pretty significant difference between Roden & I’s approaches to the whole defence counter push anti-wagon criticism movement or whatever you wanna call it

My read on GL was like, slight scum lean at first, but the stagnant game state irked me and made me reconsider
:eek:
Also my push against the GL wagon wasn’t primarily motivated by my read on him, it was mostly because:
-I wanted to fight against him being put on E-1, which I thought and still think was an anti-town move from both Gamma and Dk. I tend to feel pretty strongly about some mechanical play and that’s an instance that I felt strongly about
-I don’t feel strongly about GL (or most people, really)’s alignment, like I said I haven’t gotten into this game that much, but I wanted to contribute. That was one of the best ways to actually help out with the game despite my lack of strong feelings. Poof, I gave people more material to read me off of and I helped motivate some more discussion, overall I’m happy with it
-I especially wanted Dk to shake up their reads instead of being overconfident about GL’s alignment, because I think they were tunneling and confbiasing pretty hard, which isn’t really productive. (and also frustrated me lol) That’s why most of the posts I initially made about the GL wagon are directed at Dk.
They changed up their vote which is cool although their reads haven’t seemed to have gotten better from where their vote is placed now but that’s okay :lol:

If you look at the posts I made the evening E-1 was placed, you’ll see that I don’t actually take any stance about GL’s alignment, because I don’t really have one to make. It’s mostly me being critical of the points Dk was making.
is the most I discuss my stance about GL’s alignment at that point and it’s vague and made to make Dk reflect, only saying I think it’s “fairly likely” for a scenario where GL’s town to be true

That’s why I felt less and was less committal, I didn’t and still don’t feel that strongly about GL’s alignment. Because of that, my motivation towards pushing against the wagon wasn’t motivated as strongly or in the same way Roden’s was :cool:
ngl your thought process seems somewhat abrupt but I think there's a nuance to it
In post 871, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 855, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Meuh im gonna be honest with you i think you're town
I'm feeling this way too
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:17 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1119, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1118, Meuh wrote:Because it’s paired with out of place non-abrasive posting that I think you’re doing to appeal to others, which is not what I think you do from a meta standpoint but even off meta, just looking at this game, some posts feel terribly out of place
Last game, you haven't seen me appeal to chavela, appeal to Ydrasse, and appeal to my townreads just so my top targets don't leave the game?

You're full of shit Meuh! :(
In post 1120, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Also changed my reads in the game from scumreading Enchant to leaving with them in the game. also changed my tone around Norwee immediately after Kuriyama calls them out.

is this the meta-based angle you've been feeding NK15? tell him he's full of shit too!
In post 1122, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
it's obvious that this metaread isn't super-organic and coming from town because it's basically wrong
. the only explanation is you guys discussed this amongst yourselves in the scum thread when talking about who to wagon so that you guys won't lose a member in D1.
This just reads like scum mad that they're being scumread for reasons they view as wrong or incomplete

Both from experience and from watching others play, there's nothing that pisses off a mafia member more than being caught for reasons they don't think are justified

Like I think HEM thinking my read is dumb is legitimate but I don't think the conclusions he draws from it are. The immediate conclusion of me being scum drawn from him thinking my logic is bad is not a conclusion I think is natural :eek:

As for the point being made, maybe I should've scrutinized your Trust Fall game a bit more (all I remember from it is: you begging to be trusted, you getting in an argument with chav, and then just leaving the game). Either way I think within the scope of this game exclusively, you've had content worth scumreading. :cool:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:20 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1154, marcistar wrote:guys dw just vote for meuh :roll:
Why do you scumread me? Is this still an extension of your metaread? Or have other things piled onto it? :eek:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:31 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1126, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1001, humaneatingmonkey wrote:so it's Meuh, ChaosOmega, NK15/tictac right?
i was out of your range before this read.

did i make your team nervous?
In post 1136, Roden wrote:
In post 1123, humaneatingmonkey wrote:it's obvious that this metaread isn't super-organic and coming from town because it's basically wrong. the only explanation is you guys discussed this amongst yourselves in the scum thread when talking about who to wagon so that you guys won't lose a member in D1.
I'll answer the other posts in a bit because I'm at work and don't have a whole lot of time, but this post sticks out to me really badly. I made this exact argument against Gamma because he made the same meta read on me last time I was town and was proven wrong, yet he's doing it again and has apparently learned nothing.
Why is Gamma's bad meta a non-factor for you, but Meuh's supposed bad meta means she has to be scum here?
In post 1137, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
who said it isnt buddy

Gamma has pings all over now

but it's not today's problem
Who is/are my supposed partner(s), HEM? Do you think it's within the pool you posted that supposedly made the team quiver in their boots or is it Gamma? Or is everyone my partner other than you? Is there an 11 person mafia chat all terrified of you? :lol: :lol: :lol:
to just reads like a conspiracy theory HEM made up on the spot
Do you believe the things you posted there or did you just want to stoke paranoia? :neutral:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:35 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 443, marcistar wrote:
In post 440, DkKoba wrote:
In post 435, marcistar wrote:has the game really revolved around dwlee this whole time or like what

whys meuhs catchup like that :shifty:
Ellaborate?
i cant rn im going to work
but like look at her catchup posts, theres alot of "dwlee" in there
Can you share what you were thinking now? :oops: and if that had an impact on your reads?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:35 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

In post 1154, marcistar wrote:guys dw just vote for meuh :roll:
sold

VOTE: Meuh
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:41 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1019, Not Known 15 wrote:Hey, koba...
please crawl out of HEM's pocket.
VOTE: HEM
Just did a bit of reading through HEM's ISO.
One thing I now see that they pocketed
me
, and that makes me angry.
Looking at their ISO, it looks to me that they have an agenda, are looking for an execution and changing their reads to convenient scrapegoats and going with the flow. It looks like someone who tries to look like scumhunting to me. But it does not look to me they actually want to scumhunt, but rather find town to pocket, and town who can be limmed.
In post 1083, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1078, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Roden, NK15 — My elim is not gonna happen. Choose between Meuh, Omega. Roden, you can also choose NK15.
Do you all still think that HEM is town?
That monkey is even giving me "advice" despite scumreading me!
Stop mislimming lhf devoid of associatives and lim scum.
VOTE: HEM
NK15 really revolutionized the meta by double voting :cool: :lol:
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

How’d your Meuh read change, HEM?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

24 hours left

kill meuh
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Nope
Monkey’s progression is non-existent
<Embrace The Void>

ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:01 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

I'm still for Chaos, but I don't want to leave things down to the very last minute so:
Vote: Meuh
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:02 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

That's E-2, I believe?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

[5] Meuh: marcistar, GuiltyLion, DkKoba, humaneatingmonkey, ShadowGirl
[4] humaneatingmonkey: Not Known 15, Gamma Emerald, Roden, Meuh
[1] ChaosOmega: tictac
[1] Gamma Emerald: ChaosOmega

[1] Not voting: Dwlee99

Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:03 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Yes, but you could also vote HEM, which would leave them at E-2, too. So... why not?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:04 am

Post by Meuh »

@tictac @chaos @dwlee
Pretty please jump on a wagon!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 986, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 983, Meuh wrote:VOTE: HEM

Bad vibes bad vibes
Stop buddying me :evil:
Eew
this seems to be the sole reason HEM flipped? Pretty meh logic
Also, his tone is rancid af
<Embrace The Void>

Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:06 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1170, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Bad vibes bad vibes
Eew
That and him thinking my meta read was bad I think
(Which as others have pointed out, doesn't make me scum)
Either way his read progression is unnatural
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:07 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1171, Meuh wrote:

Bad vibes bad vibes
Eew
That and him thinking my meta read was bad I think
(Which as others have pointed out, doesn't make me scum)
Either way his read progression is unnatural
Oh wait that happened after the vote, nvm
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:08 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Bad vibes bad vibes
Eew
This is probably the real reason HEM flipped. Every time people resisted getting pocketed and voted HEM they appeared in their scumreads.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:11 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 693, humaneatingmonkey wrote:could you be town here, nk15? i'm asking because i like you, we share a lot of sentiments. but i dont trust you because... we share a lot of sentiments (it feels as if you stand alone in reaffirming my view of the game). if you're town here, we can hold hands and be allies.

update: still not reading the thread.
this

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”