Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I'm so addicted to pagetops but there isn't really a need for any clerical information so like idk here's some more music I dig.

Spoiler: good vibes
Last edited by Ginngie on Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:28 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Now we stuff four of this word "four" into both posts. "Four" is easily done four times, and we can't cut each other off from doing it because the fourth word remains the same.

"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Now we stuff four of this word "four" into both posts. "Four" is easily done four times, and we can't cut each other off from doing it because the fourth word remains the same.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:35 pm

Post by jjh927 »

But yeah I think at least one of Titus/Gypyx is scum, possibly both, but my experiment should prove fairly conclusively whether either of them are actually willing to cooperate or were just insisting they receive all the resources for their own benefit

"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I used my engineer on Gypyx like I said I would, by the way. Should have confirmed that here earlier. Can the mage hood confirm that too?

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:43 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I'm also quite interested in whether Gypyx proceeded to explain that it was related to his third pick and not a direct upgrade to his role

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:50 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of my third and fourth posts, which I will then proceed to make in quick succession.

This challenge is gonna be a real fucker and might dissuade me from mobile posting when things are busier.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:50 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of my third and fourth posts, which I will then proceed to make in quick succession.

Clearing #4
Reinhardt
Reinhardt
Townie
Reinhardt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:05 pm

Post by Reinhardt »

I would like to participate in the challenge.

I will not be re-attempting if the first try falls through though.

HADAR SEN OLMEN
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realising it might help other people too

Reinhardt, tell us stories of the mage hood

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:32 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realising it might help other people too

To give you a bit of a prompt, I did total up how much experience everyone had. I would be very interested in whether any cooperation occurred within the mage hood in order to collect enough experience to upgrade someone's role PM
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by Titus »

I will not be participating. I don't understand the rules and it would screw with my posting.

I can confirm that someone other than Shiro upgraded Dunn which threw me for a loop but what else is new. Gypyx now has LLD's role and vice versa. That was my failsafe in case Gypyx was lying. LLD wanted a new role and getting three town in a link was too much to pass up.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:43 pm

Post by Roden »

Where are the conftown Titus?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:44 pm

Post by Roden »

Where are the conftown Where are the conftown Where are the conftown Where are the conftown

Wow this challenge makes me look deranged
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:50 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 711, Titus wrote:I will not be participating. I don't understand the rules and it would screw with my posting.

I can confirm that someone other than Shiro upgraded Dunn which threw me for a loop but what else is new. Gypyx now has LLD's role and vice versa. That was my failsafe in case Gypyx was lying. LLD wanted a new role and getting three town in a link was too much to pass up.
First of all, I wasn't upgraded. I'm assuming this is a typo.

Second, explain to me what Gypyx and LLD did. LLD claimed the role she flipped as.

Can you explain how Gypyx is clear?

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:01 pm

Post by jjh927 »

It sounds like Titus is acting as though she didn't see that you said you would upgrade Gypyx even though you made it really goddamn clear you were going to do that

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:03 pm

Post by jjh927 »

More importantly, also sounds like nothing fucking happened in their hood which would indicate a total failure of my test

VOTE: Titus

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 714, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 711, Titus wrote:I will not be participating. I don't understand the rules and it would screw with my posting.

First of all, I wasn't upgraded. I'm assuming this is a typo.

Second, explain to me what Gypyx and LLD did. LLD claimed the role she flipped as.

Can you explain how Gypyx is clear?

Gypyx did nothing.
LLD did nothing but give me some of her exp.
I swapped Gypyx role with LLD.
Thus, if Gypyx had be lying,LLD would have flipped with his lie or she would have claimed it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:23 pm

Post by Titus »

Instead, LLD flipped Gypyx's claim. Thus confirming Gypyx was telling the truth.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:24 pm

Post by Titus »

Also, I'm LLD's masonizer. I literally implied or hinted at most of my plans, but I couldn't state them outright.

I wanted power on conftown.

Scum were forced to use a strongman or some such on LLD
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:27 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Sure

If you really masonised LLD then I'm sure she told you what me and Yume talked about last night
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:28 pm

Post by Titus »

LLD barely talks, so no. If Yume came to play, then no.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:30 pm

Post by Titus »

Like, if it ever becomes an issue, I can lay out my seeds but that is what it is.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:30 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Also, again with your complete lack of any mechanical awareness this game- I do not doubt for a second that scum have an ungated strongman, possibly even factional, and the 1-shot bulletproof likely only protects against vigs.

If you had 2 experience last night phase why didn't you mention that? I sent you 0.25 exp to make you have a whole number and you didn't cooperate with your hood at all to try and get the third point for reasons?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 723, jjh927 wrote:If you had 2 experience last night phase why didn't you mention that? I sent you 0.25 exp to make you have a whole number and you didn't cooperate with your hood at all to try and get the third point for reasons?
That's nonsensical and not true. We did discuss trying to get enough exp to upgrade Shiro but it didn't come together.

I did get your gift, but why were you giving experience to someone you felt was inept?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”