Gypyx - 1 (jjh927) E - 6

Not Voting - 10 (One, Two, Skip a Few)

With
alive, it takes
to voted out.

At deadline,
Puff the Magic Dragon
would be voted out.

Day Two's deadline is Tuesday, April 12th, @ 10:00 PM EST: (expired on 2022-04-02 21:00:00).

Todays Challenge is: Day 2 Challenge: Every 4th post, have every 4th word in the sentence be the 4th word from the sentence above you 4 times (e.g. Make sure to HAVE, each word you HAVE, contain the word "HAVE," and you will HAVE another point for upgrading).
-your first post of each day must state if you'd like to participate using the bold tag.
-your first post of each day counts towards your post total. So bold tag is Post 1, then post 2-3, then post 4 is the important one.
-You may give up 0.25 xp to retry the challenge if either you fail to bold tag the first post or fail the challenge outright.
-Retries are limited to once per Day phase.

Spoiler: Players still in Challenge
Dunnstral
Roden
jjh927
Reinhardt
Enchant
mastina
Frozen Angel
Last edited by Ginngie on Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:50 am

Post by jjh927 »

I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realising it might help other people too

Maybe you can't break this setup mechanically but I am all powerful and received a massive ego boost when everything I said about the upgrades turned out to be true

"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:58 am

Post by Enchant »

I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realising it might help other people too

I disagree.
Engineer = More powerful PRs = More power

While of course we can't win just by that, i think it pays off.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 785, Dunnstral wrote:Titus, you were originally against the Gypyx elimination due to purely mechanical reasons, correct? Once it became clear that gypyx wasn't a masonizer, why did you still switch lld and gypyx' roles? You made Gypyx loved when they could not confirm themselves.
Correct.

Loved has zero utility on conftown. Swapping G's role was also about confirming he wasn't a powerful scum role as well. LLD wanted Gypyx's role, so I gave it to her.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:36 am

Post by Roden »

Titus is there any reason for why you're avoiding my questions?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:36 am

Post by Roden »

Titus is there any Titus is there any Titus is there any Titus is there any
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 760, Roden wrote:Could be two neiborizers Could be two neiborizers Could be two neiborizers Could be two neiborizers

Yes they could be the same alignment, but it isn't guaranteed one way or the other.
Huh? If this was a question to me, I didn't get it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:51 am

Post by Roden »

In post 776, Roden wrote:
In post 745, Roden wrote:
In post 717, Titus wrote:
In post 714, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 711, Titus wrote:I will not be participating. I don't understand the rules and it would screw with my posting.

I can confirm that someone other than Shiro upgraded Dunn which threw me for a loop but what else is new. Gypyx now has LLD's role and vice versa. That was my failsafe in case Gypyx was lying. LLD wanted a new role and getting three town in a link was too much to pass up.
First of all, I wasn't upgraded. I'm assuming this is a typo.

Second, explain to me what Gypyx and LLD did. LLD claimed the role she flipped as.

Can you explain how Gypyx is clear?

Gypyx did nothing.
LLD did nothing but give me some of her exp.
I swapped Gypyx role with LLD.
Thus, if Gypyx had be lying,LLD would have flipped with his lie or she would have claimed it.
How did you swap their roles? Can you explain this?
In post 736, Titus wrote:I'm .5 short of upgrading now if we had a mechanical reason to upgrade prior to nightfall.
Upgrading to what? Did you spend the experience to buy the Engineer 1-shot?
In post 747, Roden wrote:
In post 712, Roden wrote:Where are the conftown Titus?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:56 am

Post by Titus »

I did not spend any XP.

I swapped Gypyx's and LLD's roles because that is my role. I wasn't sure how I was going to use it as first as it's a very chaotic thing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reinhardt
Reinhardt
Townie
Reinhardt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:09 pm

Post by Reinhardt »

I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realising it might help other people too.

I have been rather busy these past few days, and I’m also dealing with a bit of fatigue. So I may not be entirely present mentally for a bit.

I will add, since I did happen to catch something about this, that I gave 1 XP to Titus to try and help her be able to upgrade someone, but I think other factors got in the way.

HADAR SEN OLMEN
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:14 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Hey, so there's something that doesn't add up there

If Titus had 1 exp, and she got some from LLD (where some can only be exactly 1 or 2), and she got 1 from Reinhardt, then she had the upgrade number
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:19 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 717, Titus wrote:
In post 714, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 711, Titus wrote:I will not be participating. I don't understand the rules and it would screw with my posting.

I can confirm that someone other than Shiro upgraded Dunn which threw me for a loop but what else is new. Gypyx now has LLD's role and vice versa. That was my failsafe in case Gypyx was lying. LLD wanted a new role and getting three town in a link was too much to pass up.
First of all, I wasn't upgraded. I'm assuming this is a typo.

Second, explain to me what Gypyx and LLD did. LLD claimed the role she flipped as.

Can you explain how Gypyx is clear?

Gypyx did nothing.
LLD did nothing but give me some of her exp.
I swapped Gypyx role with LLD.
Thus, if Gypyx had be lying,LLD would have flipped with his lie or she would have claimed it.
Titus, where has the extra exp gone
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:03 pm

Post by Titus »

Extra Exp?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:17 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 810, jjh927 wrote:I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realising it might help other people too

Hey, so there's something that doesn't add up there

If Titus had 1 exp, and she got some from LLD (where some can only be exactly 1 or 2), and she got 1 from Reinhardt, then she had the upgrade number
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:03 pm

Post by Shiro »

I will participate in the challenge
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:04 pm

Post by Shiro »

Love you <3 jjh
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:08 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 778, mastina wrote:Yume/Shiro today are imo the only good options
Shiro is never a good option Mastina.
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:13 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 764, Dunnstral wrote:, the mage neighborhood isn't making a lot of sense to me right now
That's because it's chaos
To me:
About me:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

What are your reads?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:24 pm

Post by Shiro »

I think Gypyx is very very likely scum.

FA,JJ and Enchant are my top townread right now.

Followed by Titus.
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:25 pm

Post by Shiro »

Gypyx was the one that prematurely claimed to us when he was being voted and dropped the idea that he might become a masonizer. Which makes me think it was a ploy to leech an upgrade and recruit assistance to break his wagon.
To me:
About me:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:52 am

Post by Titus »

I did not get experience from LLD. We decided she would buy BP instead. This was more about forcing scum's hand. I really wanted LLD's will to be done yesterday. I apologize for being wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:54 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Roden

Let's start mafia.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:54 am

Post by Titus »

Doh
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:37 am

Post by jjh927 »

How is Gypyx town by play

I think sunk cost might be clouding your judgment here

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”