Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:59 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

In post 1473, Dwlee99 wrote:I literally would have been scum claiming
at day start
if I were scum. Unless I somehow knew Koba was going to guilty me, why would I start off by lying about the neighborhood thread? I wouldn't. There'd be no reason to force one scum in me/koba if I were scum.
maybe you both had something prepared for each other

then koba just outplayed you with an actual claim and guilty

i can see it
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:01 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1459, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1456, Roden wrote:
In post 1449, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Roden what do you think about my words
Which ones?
In post 1436, humaneatingmonkey wrote:so it's easy right

elim koba's hard guilty
if it flips town, then elim koba

if koba is town, at least we can count on his result and scum wanting to kill him to stop the result.

unless koba has a wiggle room to say that "oh my bad didn't know dwlee could be scum it wasn't a hard guilty after all"
Even if Koba is a town Rolecop, they don't die tonight. They ensured that by claiming that I'm a Mason. If scum, that was done to have an excuse to live longer. If town, it's a selfish and honestly game-throwing play to make sure scum kills conftown over a scummy slot.

They also told Dwlee GL was a PR to have a scapegoat once scum killed GL. Pretty sure town!Koba doesn't do any of this. They have a massive ego, but they don't go out of their way as town to purposely kill conftowns just to save themself. They're a solver, not a one-person army, and currently they're acting like an exaggerated cartoon version of themself.
In post 1460, humaneatingmonkey wrote:the not right thing to do is let the hard guilty live and flipping the investigative, and then the next day we still dont know anything about the hard guilty or having any additional information from the investigative
Koba took back the hard guilty.
In post 1406, DkKoba wrote:ok i rolecopped dwlee and they were just neighbor, they hardclaimed an extra PR d1.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:01 am

"oh koba's definitely onto me, i'll push for his elim today by saying he's dodging in neighborhood"

i can see it

koba also has more at stake in what they did than you had with yours
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

I did not retract my hard guillty
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:03 am

In post 1477, Roden wrote:Koba took back the hard guilty.
it's a hard guilty in a metaphorical sense

he's pushing a mutually exclusive narrative where he's either lying scum or honest town depending on dwlee's flip
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

I am a Rolecop. No modifiers. Neighbor result on dwlee, dwlee claim contradicts me.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

yes i do kill conftowns to protect myself.
Im selfish
I do whatever it takes to live n1 if im onto scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

Everytime i die n1 in a game it goes to shit.
I didnt need that here esp since i randed a pr

I got what i assume will maybe be the most value i can get other than catching a traitor maybe
retired
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:05 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Except I guarantee my eventual death if I outright lie about the contents of the hood and don't even guarantee Koba dies first if I go for that play. It is extremely -EV especially when you know I can deep wolf. Also trust Roden who can read Koba.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:05 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1471, DkKoba wrote:Mechs>reads when im holding the guilty :)
Spoiler: oops
In post 122, DkKoba wrote:
In post 115, marcistar wrote:
In post 91, DkKoba wrote:nah HEM you are implying I am scum and are afraid of town!me gaining any power <3 i know scum fear when i see it

ggwp see u next game HEM/NK15/Dwlee
nono, surely each neighbourhood having a scum is too easy? i think maybe only one neighbourhood would have a scum in it :weary:
a) its an RC setup, he would never let it be setup gamed like that. b) fuck mechs anyways just use the hood as day play.

atm i'm leaning dwlee/NK15 both being scum.
In post 224, DkKoba wrote:you have never played with me in a closed game, so you should know that I am a vehemently against lumping mechplay with dayplay and strictly forcing people to make reads off dayplay.

the only exception being if there is a flipped cop with reports on alive players.
In post 226, DkKoba wrote:i have my reasons for it, and they all amount to bullshit losses or near losses due to focus on mechplay.
In post 230, DkKoba wrote:so excuse me for like being allergic to people claiming shit based on mechs and not wanting a repeat.
In post 234, DkKoba wrote:despite myself PoEing the entire scumteam on D1 and told people to shove mechs, was killed n1
In post 573, DkKoba wrote:
In post 572, Roden wrote:
In post 570, DkKoba wrote:also re:scp upick, I lost bc i couldnt find LLD or T3 as town, not bc i couldnt find dwlee.

LLD had 0% readrate in that game pre replace out and i had no way to question the progression there to figure out why that was and had to take that at face value
LLD claimed Vig, shot mis-elim bait, and wasn't contested. What else was there to read?
i value dayplay>mechaplay :) being a vig in a protective heavy setup was not clearing :)

Anyway I'm keeping my vote here.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

Yes im selfish roden bc i believe i can solve the game more effectively
No offense, just i have had a hot streak recently.

Dwlee is good as scum and i misread their spew on meuh so my bad but thats why i clung onto them so hard.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

breaking news: masons dont understand jokes and go straight to ego
retired
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:07 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 917, DkKoba wrote:Just like IV and House were only T/T in a very specific world in my last mini normal.

(This is a crumb that is impossible to discern for now that ive explained to dwlee)
Can I have some context on this now that everything is a mess between ya'll lol
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:08 am

like, i dont think this savior mentality translates into scum who blunders their d2 because they lie about a guilty and lie about their role and lie about their neighborhood, and be the first one of their team out. koba wants to go to elo.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

this is why i outted you roden rofl
I have 0 patience for clears who play like you do when im busy fucking up scum
My legacy is tictac + chaos, if either are a miss, shadowgirl should be a hit.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1488, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 917, DkKoba wrote:Just like IV and House were only T/T in a very specific world in my last mini normal.

(This is a crumb that is impossible to discern for now that ive explained to dwlee)
House fake claimed masons with IV but i scumread IV and IV ended up being scum rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1488, ShadowGirl wrote:

House fake claimed masons with IV but i scumread IV and IV ended up being scum rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1489, humaneatingmonkey wrote:like, i dont think this savior mentality translates into scum who blunders their d2 because they lie about a guilty and lie about their role and lie about their neighborhood, and be the first one of their team out. koba wants to go to elo.
We wont be going to elo as long as im alive, trust.
retired
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:12 am

In post 1489, humaneatingmonkey wrote:like, i dont think this savior mentality translates into scum who blunders their d2 because they lie about a guilty and lie about their role and lie about their neighborhood, and be the first one of their team out. koba wants to go to elo.
but like

i also have a read like this on dwlee

and only one these soul reads can be right lmao
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:12 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Help a boomer out and explain the term/acronym spew, I tried to look in the wiki, thanks. :(
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:13 am

okay boomer what do you want to know
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:13 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1482, DkKoba wrote:yes i do kill conftowns to protect myself.
Im selfish
I do whatever it takes to live n1 if im onto scum.
I don't believe this for a second lol. Post some town examples.
In post 1483, DkKoba wrote:Everytime i die n1 in a game it goes to shit.
I didnt need that here esp since i randed a pr

I got what i assume will maybe be the most value i can get other than catching a traitor maybe
If you were dead N1 we'd have two conftown going into a 10p D2 and we would know you were telling the truth.

I have zero reason to believe you, your reads have been shit all game. You only had three major pushes D1 and they were all town. You've been lying about almost everything and hard stopped us from scum hunting within the hoods just to say "btw my hood has scum :)" by using mech play over day play.

Convince me that you're town.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:13 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 1496, humaneatingmonkey wrote:okay boomer what do you want to know
What is spew :cry:
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:14 am

Roden, this is pretty dumb, but did GL crumb you and did you crumb GL? asking because i had marci as the other mason.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”